- » Sugar Free Coffee
Sugar Free Coffee Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sugar free coffee recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sugar free coffee recipes.
Sugar-free Vanilla-butter Cookies
It's the last day of my Sugar Free November project! I wanted to share one last recipe with you ;) Vanilla-Butter Cookies, sweetened with Stevia! - 122.075
Sugar Free Chocolate Mini-bundt Cakes
It's Day 21 of my Sugar Free November project and I've been missing chocolate cake! Here's an easy recipe for sugar-free mini-bundt cakes (sweetened with Stevia). - 124.409
Sugar-free Carrot Cake (pound Cake)
In this video, I will show you how to make a healthy carrot cake!
This is the perfect homemade gift idea for your parents or your friends!
I used sugar substitute (to save calories) but you can of course use regular sugar. - 101.146
Quick Dairy Free Pear Coffee Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a large bowl, mix the egg, oil and pear syrup together.
3) Sift the sugar, baking powder, salt and flour together.
4) Stir into the egg mixture and beat well.
5) In a greased and floured 9-inch... - 46.4088
Rich Gluten Free Coffee Cake
Are you on the lookout for a yummy cake recipe that is different from the commonplace? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a unique coffee cake that promises to pleasantly surprise. This is a simple recipe and does not require... - 128.454
Gluten-free Applesauce Spiced Coffee Cake
Coffeecake may seem easy to make but its very hard to get the right dense and moist texture. This cake uses applesauce in the ingredient list and that contributes to the dense moistness. Its almost like a huge soft delicious coffee brownie. - 114.231
Yum Yum Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Lightly butter a 12-cup bundt pan.
In a cup, mix boiling water and instant coffee crystals until coffee dis solves.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
In a small bowl, stir... - 40.1053
Combine water and coffee in saucepan.
Bring to the boil and allow to boil hard for 1 minute.
Remove from heat and allow froth to settle.
Stir in sugar replacement.
Place back on the stove and bring to the boil.
Remove from heat; allow mixture to settle.
Place... - 29.9541
Egg Free Meltaways
1) Preheat oven to 300°F before baking.
2) Blend flour, cornstarch, and sugar in a food processor using a steel blade.
3) Process in pats of margarine until blended.
4) Figure the mixture into balls using about 1 tablespoon for each... - 33.7926
Quick Morning Cocoa
Combine the cocoa and salt in a saucepan.
Stir in water.
Cook over low heat until mixture is well blended.
Slowly stir in the milk and granulated sugar replacement.
Cook and stir over low heat for 2 more minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in the... - 33.4781
Delicious Cinnamon Vanilla Crème Latte
Wish to learn how to make delicious crème latte at home? Then stream this video to know how you can whip up delicious cinnamon flavored vanilla crème latte at home. Elegant and delightful, this drink is sure to wow anyone who drinks it. - 100.508
Cafe Au Lait
Pour the coffee and milk simultaneously into a heated cup. - 15.531
Microwave Coffee Mug Chocolate Cake
Are you an a diet and craving for chocolate cake? You can eat chocolate cake even when dieting. Yes it is true, you can make a healthy chocolate cake that is not only delicious, it is so simple, it takes just a few ingredients and takes only 3 minutes to... - 119.223
Homemade Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino
Indulge yourself with this melt-in-your-mouth peppermint mocha frappuccino. This mouthwatering beverage can be prepared in minutes and bursts with refreshing flavors. Stream this video recipe to know how to blend this yummy frappuccino at home. - 93.8695
Delicious White Chocolate And Peppermint Mocha
Need a little pick-me-up with your cup o' joe? A white chocolate peppermint mocha will just be perfect. The kick of espresso, the feel of chocolate and the freshness of peppermint lends this mocha drink its characteristic flavor. This video presents a simple... - 102.036
No Bake Mocha Cream Cheese Dessert
In a custard cup, mix the chocolate with 2 packets of sugar substitute.
Melt in microwave oven.
Watch it carefully.
Cool slightly and set aside.
In a cup, dissolve gelatin in coffee.
In a bowl, using electric mixer on slow to medium speed, beat... - 40.3768
Strawberry Coconut Coffee Cake
1. To make the topping, combine all of the topping ingredients in a small bowl until moist and crumbly. Set aside.
2. Place the skim milk and the 1/4 cup of coconut in a food processor or blender, and blend at high speed for one minute, or until creamy. Set... - 40.2536
Dairy Free Mocha Frosting
1) In a bowl, cream the sugar and margarine,until the mixture is fluffy.
2) Beat in the instant coffee and cocoa powder, until the thickened.
3) Use the frosting to frost a 9-inch layer cake. - 26.5747
Banana Coffee Cream Pie
Pour gelatin into 2 tablespoons of the milk.
Let sit for 5 minutes.
Over low heat, stir until gelatin and coffee are dissolved.
Stir in 2 more tablespoons milk and the salt.
Stir until it is very smooth.
Stir in remainder of milk.
Pour into an... - 43.5894
Cream together shortening, honey, and vanilla.
Mix together dry ingredients.
Stir into shortening mixture until well blended.
Stir in raisins and seeds.
Pour into a greased and floured 9 x 13-inch pan.
Bake at 350° 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick... - 41.4041
Coffee Cream Nut Pie
Pour gelatin into 3 tablespoons of evaporated milk.
Let sit 5 minutes.
Over low heat, stir until gelatin and coffee are dissolved.
Stir in 2 tablespoons of the evaporated milk and the salt.
Stir until it is very smooth.
Stir in remainder of... - 43.5942
Egg Free Vienna Crescents
1) Preheat oven to 325°F before baking.
2) Cream margarine well.
3) Slowly beat in sugar until mixture is light and fluffy.
4) Beat in flour gradually until thoroughly mixed.
5) Mix in chopped almonds.
6) In a waxed paper, place the... - 36.2101
Homemade Caramel Vanilla Iced Latte
Extremely smooth and sweet, this rich-flavored latte makes for a sumptuous treat. Whether you wish to impress your guests or just treat yourself to something special, this yummy latte would make for a great treat. This video elucidates a simple recipe to... - 91.5351
Coffee Vanilla Ice Cream
Place milk in a pan and bring to boil.
Add 1 tbsp milk to cornflour and mix well.
Pour cornflour into milk, lower heat and stir vigorously till smooth.
Continue simmering and stirring till cornflour is cooked.
Mix in coffee and remove from heat.
Stir in... - 35.4963
Fat Free Cappuccino Flan
In medium bowl, combine Egg Beaters, sugar, espresso or coffee powder, vanilla and cinnamon.
Gradually stir in milk.
Pour into 6 lightly greased (6-ounce) custard cups or ramekins.
Set cups in pan filled with 1-inch depth hot water.
Bake at 350°F for 35 to... - 39.0909
Egg Free Bonbon Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Thoroughly cream margarine.
3) Beat in sugar and vanilla until mixture is light and fluffy.
4) Mix in flour to make a dough.
5) Using one level tablespoon of dough, form a cookie around a... - 37.4355
Egg Free Scottish Shortbread
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Take a medium-sized bowl and combine margarine and sugar in it, creaming well.
3) Mix in dry ingredients.
4) Add in vanilla, vinegar, pecans, and coconut, beating well.
5) Onto an ungreased... - 37.5569
Gluten Free Raisin Walnut Cookie
A delectable treat without the wheat! A fun recipe to add to your baking repertoire. Fall is coming and a house isn't a home without the aroma of fresh baked cookies. Do it! - 125.28
Gluten Free Crumb Cake
Look at this gluten free, eggless version of a classic coffee cake. Watch this excellent video that shows a recipe for a moist and buttery crumb cake with a scrumptious crumb topping. The video also shares some great information regarding food allergies and... - 121.437
Gluten Free Double Fudge Brownies
Attention all the chocoholics! here's something that you should not miss. The chef shares a great recipe to prepare gluten free double fudge brownies that are totally sinful. The rich taste of ingredients make these brownies an irresistible snack. Take a look. - 109.957
Egg Free Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 170C (338F).
2. Mix butter and powdered sugar (powdered sugar makes the cookie crisp) with spatula until creamy.
3. Sift in the cake flour (you can use all-purpose flour) little by little and mix well.
4. Roll out... - 99.3979
Vegan Gluten-free French Toast
Whitney shows you how to make vegan french toast that is gluten-free, soy-free, sugar-free, salt-free and even oil-free. She demos 3 recipes from different sources so you can choose one that sounds most appealing or based on ingredients at hand. No matter how... - 127.001
Healthy Dairy-free Chocolate Mousse
There is no better time than dessert time! And imagine a chocolate dessert which is healthy!? Yes doesn’t is seem like an oxymoron? This recipe uses tofu to make a delicious mousse. Well that may be a little scary for a few, but this tasty dessert has a... - 118.382
Guilt Free Mississippi Mud Bars
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 inch pan with butter flavored cooking spray.
Combine the butter, cocoa and sugar in a medium pot and heat over medium low heat, stirring constantly until the mixture is thoroughly combined. Remove from the heat... - 41.6241
Egg Yolk Free Hazelnut Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
2) In a small bowl, combine margarine with vanilla and cinnamon until blended well.
3) Take a large bowl and mix hazelnuts, sugar, flour, cornstarch, and salt in it.
4) Mix in margarine... - 41.0023
Guilt Free Chocolate Cupcakes With Peanut Butter Icing
A delightful chocolate cupcake. A real easy video to prepare chocolate loaded cupcakes with peanut butter icing....mmmmm. This is real dessert lover's delight. This cake is so moist and rich in flavor. Enjoy it with a delicious cup of tea or coffee in the... - 129.528
Maple-nut Coffee Twist
Dissolve yeast from hot roll mix in warm water in a large mixing bowl, let stand 5 minutes.
Stir in egg, 3 tablespoons sugar, and 1 teaspoon maple flavoring.
Gradually stir in hot roll flour mixture to make a stiff dough.
Turn dough out onto a floured... - 42.2143
Peanut Butter And Jelly Coffee Cake
Combine 2 cups flour, yeast, salt, and 1/2 teaspoon ginger in a large bowl; stir well.
Combine skim milk and next 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan,- cook over medium heat until very warm (120° to 130°).
Remove mixture from heat.
Gradually odd... - 42.975
Coffee lover and health freak as well, here is an organic coffee based drink just right for you. Check out the chef making Frappacino with brewed coffee and coco mocho along with milk and other flavors. Simply sweet and creamy stuff! - 110.718
1. To make the crust, break the crackers into pieces, and place in the bowl of a food processor or in a blender. Process into fine crumbs. Measure the crumbs. There should be 1 cup. (Adjust the amount if necessary.)
2. Return the crumbs to the food processor,... - 36.9252
Cinnamon Pecan Streusel Coffee Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
3. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 3 ingredients. Set aside.
4. Beat sugar and butter with a mixer at medium speed until... - 36.535
Cocoa Coffee Mousse
1. In a clean grease free bowl, combine yolks, castor sugar and vanilla essence. Lightly beat until the sugar has dissolves.
2. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, blend cocoa and coffee with hot milk.
3. Pour in the remaining milk and stir to blend with... - 46.5181
Apple Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Toss apples with 2 Tbs.flour and set aside.
Combine remaining flour, baking powder, soda, 1/2 tsp.cinnamon, and nutmeg in a small bowl; set aside.
Cream liquid Butter Buds, sugar, and Egg Beaters until light and fluffy.
Add reserved flour mixture alternately... - 42.2718
Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake
To make the streusel topping: In a small bowl, stir together the brown sugar and cinnamon.
Use a pastry blender to cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in the walnuts and set aside.
To make the coffee cake: Preheat the oven to... - 49.079
Banana Sour Cream Coffee Cake
1)In a small bowl, make cinnamon mixture by mixing together sugar, cinnamon and chopped pecans.
2)In a large bowl, beat together sugar and shortening to make a fluffy and creamy batter.
3)Into this add, bananas, vanilla, sour cream and... - 46.5307
Apricot Filled Coffee Cake
1. Make Filling: Bring apricots, granulated sugar and water to boiling; then simmer, covered, until tender—10 minutes. Drain; reserve 1/2 cup liquid.
2. Press apricots and reserved liquid through sieve, or puree in electric blender. Add brown sugar,... - 50.729
Orange Glazed Coffee Cake
Put the yeast in a large mixing bowl.
Add the warm water and stir.
Set aside for 5-10 minutes.
The mixture will become foamy.
Add all the remaining ingredients except the flour, oil, and icing, and mix together to blend.
By hand or with a heavy duty electric... - 42.6314
Orange-pecan Coffee Cake
Combine milk, 1/4 cup sugar, shortening, and salt in a small mixing bowl, stir until shortening melts.
Cool to lukewarm (105Â° to 115Â°).
Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large mixing bowl, stir in 1 teaspoon sugar, and let stand 10 minutes.
Add milk... - 41.5877
Irish Coffee Caramel Dessert
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute.
Cook over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves, about 2 minutes.
Stir in milk and next 4 ingredients.
Pour gelatin mixture evenly into 4 dessert dishes or parfait glasses.
Cover... - 27.778
Frosted Polka Dot Coffee Cake
Pour the warm water into a large, warm bowl.
Add the yeast and stir until dissolved.
Add the sugar, potatoes, margarine, cinnamon, salt and egg and blend well.
Add half the biscuit mix and mix.
Add remaining biscuit mix and mix well.
Press into a greased... - 43.6476
Huckleberry Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Beat margarine and cream cheese at medium speed of a mixer just until creamy (do not over-beat); gradually add 1 cup sugar, beating just until blended.
Add egg; beat just until blended.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into... - 37.6582
Tahitian Coffee Cake
Combine the undrained pineapple, brown sugar, 1/4 cup margarine, cinnamon and corn syrup in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
Spoon into a 9-inch square pan.
Sprinkle with coconut and top with banana slices.
Pour the water into a small, warm... - 45.3618
Mix 1 2/3 cups flour, sugar, salt and undissolved yeast thoroughly in a large bowl.
Combine the milk, water and 1/4 cup margarine in a saucepan and place over low heat until liquids are warm.
Margarine does not need to melt.
Add to dry ingredients gradually... - 42.0462
In a large mixing bowl, soften the gelatin in the liqueur.
Add the sugar, hot coffee and boiling water; stir until the gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
Chill, and when almost firm, beat with an electric or rotary beater until the mixture is light, fluffy and... - 39.4045
Streusel Filled Coffee Cake
1. Make Filling: In small bowl, with wooden spoon, mix 4 teaspoons butter, the brown sugar and egg yolk. Stir in milk, vanilla and lemon peel; blend in ground pecans.
2. Make loaf: Lightly grease a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan.
3. Roll dough into a 12-by-9-inch... - 47.0807
Swedish Coffee Bread
1. In small bowl, sprinkle yeast over 1 cup very warm water (105° to 115°F); let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, salt, and cardamom. Pour yeast mixture into flour mixture; add vegetable oil and... - 33.2101
Strong Coffee Tiramisu
Divide the sponge fingers among 4 individual serving dishes.
Mix together the coffee and 1 tablespoon of the marsala, and pour over the biscuits.
Set aside to soak for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, beat together the fromage frais, cream cheese, sugar, and remaining... - 36.4222
Swiss Mocha Coffee
1) Combine coffee, sugar, cocoa and milk and mix well.
2) Store mix in an airtight container.
3) For each serving, use 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon of mix added into 1 cup boiling water.
4) Stir until blended.
5) Serve with fat free crackers. - 35.5888
Pumpkin Coffee Cake
Mix milk with sugar, salt, and butter, stirring until sugar dissolves; cool to lukewarm.
Sprinkle yeast over warm water and stir until dissolved.
Combine milk and yeast mixtures, add egg and half the flour, and beat until smooth.
Stir in remaining flour... - 48.521
Basic Coffee Cake Dough
1. In small saucepan, heat milk just until bubbles form around edge of pan; remove from heat. Add sugar, salt and butter, stirring until butter is melted. Let cool to lukewarm (a drop sprinkled on wrist will not feel warm).
2. If possible, check temperature... - 36.4566
Cream Cheese And Raspberry Coffee Cake
Grease and flour a 13x9x2-inch baking pan; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl beat .cream cheese, granulated sugar, and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy.
Add half of the flour, the eggs, milk, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla, and... - 40.7036
Cinnamon Twist Coffee Cake
Dissolve yeast and 1/8 teaspoon sugar in warm water; set aside.
Combine boiling water, potato flakes, and salt in a large mixing bowl; beat well.
Add 1/2 cup sugar, nonfat dry milk powder, and 1/2 cup butter; mix well.
Add eggs and yeast mixture, beating... - 38.4876
Almond Twist Coffee Cake
1. Make Filling: Melt 1/4 cup butter in small skillet. Add ground almonds and zwieback; saute until butter is absorbed and mixture is golden-brown (be careful not to scorch).
2. Turn into bowl. Add brown sugar, egg white and almond extract, mixing well.
3.... - 48.0968
Baked Coffee Ice-cream With Meringue
You are probably drooling over the title already and so it is no guess you are a sucker for desserts. This recipe is a variation of the famous baked Alaska and Robin surely has done a great job here. Watch the video and indulge in the dessert right away. - 108.367
Coffee Enhanced Tiramisu
1. Combine first 3 ingredients and, if desired, Kahlua, in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
2. Pour coffee into a shallow dish. Split ladyfingers in half lengthwise. Quickly dip ladyfingers, flat sides... - 30.3986
Coffee Flans With Whipped Cream
1. Heat oven to 325°F.
2. Combine cream, espresso, and sugar substitute in a heavy medium saucepan; heat until small bubbles appear around edge, about 3 minutes.
3. Whisk eggs in a medium bowl. Gradually whisk in about one-third of the cream mixture. Whisk... - 33.7434
Light Coffee Souffle
1) Leave in only lower rack of oven.
2) Heat oven to 375°F.
3) Place a souffle collar around a 2 1/2-quart casserole or souffle dish.
4) In a pot, add cornstarch and coffee and blend.
5) Add in honey and skim milk, and stirring... - 40.0662
Black Magic Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt, if desired, and stir to mix well. In a small bowl, combine the water, coffee, vinegar, and vanilla extract. Add the coffee mixture to the flour mixture, and stir to mix well.
2. Coat... - 34.7549
Chocolate Raspberry Torte
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, cocoa, and baking soda, and stir to mix well. Add the coffee or water and the milk and vanilla extract, and mix with a wire whisk until the batter is smooth. (The batter will be thin.)
2. Coat four 8-inch round... - 33.5087
Frozen Hazelnut Cappuccino
1. Combine water and sugar in a small saucepan; cook over high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat. Stir in coffee granules; chill.
2. Combine chilled coffee mixture, milk, and creamer in a shallow container. Cover and freeze 8 hours or... - 25.3192
Combine water, instant coffee, baking chocolate and salt in saucepan.
Cook and stir over low heat until chocolate melts.
Gradually add milk, stirring constantly.
When piping hot, remove from heat.
Stir in sugar replacement. - 27.7348
Pour cold milk into bowl.
Add pudding mix.
With electric mixer at low speed, beat until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
Fold in whipped topping and spoon into dessert glasses.
Garnish with additional whipped topping, if desired.
Coffee Mousse: Prepare Pudding... - 23.5942
Mocha Fruit Nut Drops
Use a vegetable spray to lightly grease the cookie sheets.
Dissolve the coffee powder in the water.
Combine the coffee water and chocolate cake mix in a small mixing bowl.
Beat to blend.
Fold in nuts and dates.
Drop from a teaspoon about 2 in.
(5 cm) apart... - 30.864
Place cake mix in mixing bowl.
Add cinnamon to cake mix.
Add 1/3 c. (90 mL) of the coffee to the mixture.
Beat on high for 3 minutes.
Add remaining coffee and continue beating for 3 more minutes.
Transfer to an 8 in. (20 cm) wax paper lined or greased and... - 32.6675
Iced Cappuccino Smoothie
1. To prepare the smoothie mix, combine the coffee creamer, coffee granules, milk powder, sugar, and cocoa in a blender, and pulse several times until finely powdered and well blended.
2. To prepare a smoothie, combine the milk and smoothie mix in blender;... - 31.5538
Caramel Frappuccino Shake
If you aren't really bothered much about the calories, then caramel frappuccino shake could be your for the taking. Rich, creamy and oh-so-heavenly, this protein rich delight is a great way to boost your protein intake. Stream on this video to learn how to... - 98.5182
In a large mixing bowl combine sour cream, cream cheese, sugar, milk, and vanilla.
Beat with an electric mixer on high speed until smooth.
In a small bowl combine coffee and coffee liqueur.
Arrange one package of the ladyfingers, cut sides up, in a 2-quart... - 42.2792
Mocha Chocolate Roll Up
Spray a 15 x 10 x 1 in. (37 x 25 x 3 cm) jelly-roll pan; line the bottom with wax paper; spray the paper.
Sift the flour, cocoa, and baking powder together.
With an electric mixer, beat the eggs in a medium bowl until thick and creamy and light in... - 40.4768
1. Place all ingredients in food processor or blender; process until smooth. Place container in freezer; freeze 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until top and sides of mixture are partially frozen.
2. Scrape sides of container; process until smooth and frothy. Garnish as... - 24.1907
1) Combine coffee, sugar, orange peel, and milk and mix well.
2) Store the mix in an airtight container.
3) Add 1/2 tablespoon of mix for each serving into 1 cup boiling water.
4) Stir well till blended.
5) Serve with fat free crackers. - 34.1973
Triple Chocolate Mocha Latte
Empty contents of cocoa mix envelope into a large coffee mug; pour hot coffee and milk over top, stirring until cocoa is dissolved.
Stir in whipped cream until melted and combined.
Sprinkle with cocoa. - 27.2294
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte is one of my favorite Starbuck’s creations. This coffee drink tastes like a pumpkin pie in a cup. The only problem with this treat is that it is seasonal. Meaning if it isn’t fall your chances of getting one of these drinks... - 113.192
Lemon Poppy Seed Cookies
Looking to make a mild flavored cookie to have it with tea or coffee? Try this Poppy Seed Cookies! They are great snacks to have midday or any time of the day. The light taste of the cookie makes it a great accompaniment to go with tea or coffee. - 128.505
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a large baking sheet with butter or cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, mix 1 cup flour, sugar, yeast, and salt; stir until well blended.
4. In a saucepan, take sour cream, water and butter; cook... - 50.0175
Ratalu Puri - Bhajiya Or Pakora - Purple Yam Fritters
1. For the batter: In a mixing bowl, add the chickpea flour, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander cumin powder and mix well. Slowly pour about a tablespoon of water at first, mix well and break any lumps if formed.
2. Once the batter is... - 133.759
Steamed Kale With Homemade Tahini Sauce - Part 1 : Introduction
Here in an interesting video that updates you on how to easily make healthy meals for fat loss and vibrant health. This part of the video is informative and introduces to the ingredients required to make steamed kale with homemade tahini sauce. Watch part two... - 98.8338
Tiramisu For Two
1. Combine the ricotta cheese, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract in the bowl of a food processor, and process until smooth. Set aside.
2. Combine the strawberries and sugar in a small bowl, and mash them together. Set aside.
3. Crumble 1 piece of the... - 30.2674
Pour coffee over sugar and stir until dissolved.
Add vanilla and salt.
Melt butter or shortening and chocolate or carob over hot water.
Add to sugar mixture and beat until smooth and thick enough to spread.
Enough for an 8- or 9-inch two-layer cake. - 27.8117
Mocha Pecan Drops
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, coffee granules, and baking soda, and stir to mix well. Add the Prune Puree, chocolate syrup, and vanilla extract, and stir to mix well. (Note that the dough will seem dry at first. Keep stirring until it... - 32.8898
Mocha Carrot Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, and baking soda, and stir to mix well. Add the coffee, egg whites, and vanilla extract, and stir to mix well. Stir in the carrots, the raisins, and, if desired, the walnuts.
2. Coat a 9-x-13-inch pan with... - 36.4008
Dutch Oven Beef
Insert garlic slivers into tiny cuts in the roast.
Put meat in a bowl.
Combine salt, allspice, sugar, and wine vinegar.
Pour over meat and marinate 4 hours to overnight, turning meat several times.
Drain, reserving marinade.
In a Dutch oven, brown the meat in... - 40.7305
Angel Food Cake With Sliced Peaches And Strawberry Sauce
For the cake, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place egg whites in a large mixing bowl and whip until foamy.
Add cream of tartar and salt.
Beat until egg whites begin to form soft peaks.
They should be stiff but not dry.
Turn mixer to lowest speed.
Add sugar 1... - 43.4321
Put all the ingredients into a food processor or blender.
Process at the highest speed until the ice is liquefied. - 21.0506
Mocha Tart Filling
Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil and cook, stirring constantly until pudding has thickened. - 13.6228
Mocha Almond Cake
Empty cake mix into a bowl.
Add coffee, egg, and almond extract.
Beat for 4 to 5 minutes or until creamy.
Fold in toasted almonds.
Transfer to 8 in. (20 cm) greased cake pan.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 20 to 25 minutes.
Allow cake to cool; then remove from... - 31.1574
Caffe En Forchetta
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Combine all ingredients except grated chocolate in medium bowl. Whisk until instant coffee has dissolved and mixture is foamy. Pour into 6 individual custard cups. Place cups in 13x9-inch baking pan. Fill pan with hot water... - 26.1535
1. Place first 4 ingredients in a blender; process until smooth. Place blender container in freezer; freeze 1 hour or until slightly frozen. Loosen frozen mixture from sides of blender container. Add yogurt; process until smooth. Garnish with sliced banana,... - 26.9939
Mocha Chocolate Trifle
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of a mixer until well blended.
Spoon batter into a 13- x 9-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in... - 41.9407
1. In a large bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese, sugar, milk, and vanilla. Beat with an electric mixer on high speed until smooth. In a small bowl, combine the 1/2 cup coffee and the coffee liqueur or additional coffee.
2. Layer 1 package of the... - 37.5213