- » Sugar Free Chocolate Frosting
Sugar Free Chocolate Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sugar free chocolate frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sugar free chocolate frosting recipes.
Raw Sugar And Dairy Free Chocolate Frosting
This is one raw chocolate recipe that every raw foodie absolutely must have! This chocolate frosting is vegan, gluten free and dairy free. And the taste? It’s so incredibly euphorically divine and so versatile it can be used to make tons of raw chocolate... - 105.663
Creamy Chocolate Frosting
In a medium bowl, cut cream cheese in pieces.
Cream together with yogurt.
In a small bowl, mix together cocoa, cornstarch, and sugar substitute.
Add the water and vanilla.
Mix until smooth.
Taste for sweetness and add sweetener to suit your... - 32.3931
Gluten Free, Dairy Free And Corn Free Frosting
Frostings are so good although not enjoyable by some people due to their allergic tendencies with glutens and lactose. Chef KC Pomering shows how to make a Gluten and Dairy Free Frosting using healthy and delicious substitutes along with vanilla flavor. Good... - 123.645
Creamy Dairy Free Chocolate Frosting
1) In a bowl, cream the sugar and margarine until fluffy.
2) Beat in the egg yolk, then the cocoa powder.
3) Stir in a little warm water, if required for a spreading consistency.
4) Use the frosting to frost a 9-inch layer cake. - 28.0552
Egg And Dairy Free Chocolate Frosting
1) In a bowl, mix the cocoa powder, salt, vanilla, sugar and margarine together, beat well.
2) Gradually stir in the milk substitute until the frosting acquires a spreading consistency.
3) Stir in a little more milk substitute, if required.... - 31.5512
How To Make Chocolate Buttercream - Dairy Or Dairy-free
1. In a large mixing bowl, put the softened butter/margarine and beat until light and fluffy.
2. In another bowl, transfer the butter and set it aside.
3. In a small saucepan, combine sugar, water, and corn syrup. Place the pan on flame... - 0
Chocolate Custard Cake
Preheat oven to 325Â°.
Butter a 9-inch cake pan.
In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and cornstarch.
Whisk together and sift twice.
In a bowl, mix egg substitute, ricotta cheese, fructose, and water.
Using an electric mixer, beat until frothy.
Gradually... - 41.6404
Chocolate Cheese Frosting
In food processor, blend cottage cheese and vegetable oil spread until smooth.
In medium bowl, beat cottage cheese mixture, cocoa and vanilla; gradually beat in powdered sugar.
Cover; refrigerate until ready to use. - 27.1053
Easy Chocolate Ganache - Make It With Real Dairy Or Dairy-free
1. On double boiler melt chocolate chips.
2. Once the chocolate melts add sugar and stir well.
3. Add egg, stir and cook until the mixture reaches 140 degree when measured with candy thermometer.
4. Stir in vanilla and warm milk/cream. Whisk well.
5.... - 0
Gluten-free Recipes: How To Make Gluten-free Brownies And Cake
Just because you're on a gluten free diet doesn't mean you have to be yummy free. We've got some recipes from Betty Crocker kitchens that are delicious, easy and totally gluten free. Here's professional baker and author Liv Hansen for the Betty Crocker... - 0
Dairy Free Chocolate Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a mixing bowl, add the margarine, sugar, eggs and vanilla together and beat on a high speed for 3 minutes.
3) In another bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
4) Then stir into the egg mixture... - 47.1883
Guilt Free Chocolate Cupcakes With Peanut Butter Icing
A delightful chocolate cupcake. A real easy video to prepare chocolate loaded cupcakes with peanut butter icing....mmmmm. This is real dessert lover's delight. This cake is so moist and rich in flavor. Enjoy it with a delicious cup of tea or coffee in the... - 127.602
Honey Chocolate Mousse Frosting
A slight adaptation on my usual chocolate mousse, but dang, this one is even better. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 0
Quick Fluffy Chocolate Frosting
Blend together skim milk, vanilla, and Dream Whip mix.
Beat until stiff.
Add pudding mix and continue to beat until light and fluffy.
Add more skim milk if too thick.
Use as a frosting on low-fat cupcakes using 1 Tbs.frosting per cupcake.
This can also be... - 24.6026
Red Velvet Beet Cupcakes
Feeding kids with nut and lactic allergies can be made easy with this recipe. Check out Tamra Davis making nut free, dairy free and egg free delicious red velvet cupcakes with chopped beets and non dairy cheese. What a fun way to feed kids with just what is... - 117.367
Pour coffee over sugar and stir until dissolved.
Add vanilla and salt.
Melt butter or shortening and chocolate or carob over hot water.
Add to sugar mixture and beat until smooth and thick enough to spread.
Enough for an 8- or 9-inch two-layer cake. - 27.589
Chocolate Sour Cream Raisin Cake
Bake cake from mix as directed on package.
Allow cake to cool completely.
In a small saucepan, mix sugar replacements and cornstarch.
Blend in sour cream and egg yolk.
Cool and stir over medium heat until mixture thickens and boils.
Boil and stir for 1 minute... - 39.1203
Chocolate Raspberry Torte
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, cocoa, and baking soda, and stir to mix well. Add the coffee or water and the milk and vanilla extract, and mix with a wire whisk until the batter is smooth. (The batter will be thin.)
2. Coat four 8-inch round... - 34.9694
Guilt Free Mississippi Mud Bars
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 inch pan with butter flavored cooking spray.
Combine the butter, cocoa and sugar in a medium pot and heat over medium low heat, stirring constantly until the mixture is thoroughly combined. Remove from the heat... - 39.6922
1) Prepare the sugar-free vanilla pudding as per the packet instructions. Use heavy cream in the making instead of any other liquid. You may even use chocolate or butterscotch pudding mix instead of vanilla.
2) In a large bowl, add in the mascarpone,... - 31.0296
Red Velvety Cake With Marshmallow Frosting
Cream liquid Butter Buds, sugars, and Egg Beaters.
Make a paste with 2 Tbs. liquid Butter Buds, cocoa and food coloring; add to creamed mixture.
Mix buttermilk with lite salt, soda, and vanilla.
Add alternately with flour to cream mixture.
Beat 3 minutes... - 39.564
Chocolate-dipped Strawberry Microwave Mug Cake
Prepare your microwavable mug by coating the inside lightly with PAM Original cooking spray.
Mix the ingredients in a small bowl. Beat egg first with a spoon and mix in other liquid ingredients. Then add dry ingredients and mix until you've removed all the... - 36.1324
Cream Cheese Topping Or Filling
In a small bowl, beat together cream cheese and juice concentrate until very smooth.
Taste for sweetness.
Add some sweetener if necessary.
You can also use an extract and/or a spice to flavor the topping.
Mix well before using in the recipe of your... - 28.3409
Chocolate And Chestnut Cupcakes
I got a whole load of new flours recently and didn't quite know what to do with them. I figured I should start with something I know well, and that would be cakes! I went for chocolate cupcakes with chestnut flour in the end, and if you've never tried... - 114.89
Chocolate Coconut Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Line the cupcake tins with 14 paper liners.
3. In a medium bowl stir together the gluten free Bisquick, sugar, and sifted cocoa, set it aside.
4. In a larger bowl whisk together the eggs, water, vegetable oil,... - 103.061
Chocolate Raspberry Whoopie Pies
Gluten free dessert recipes are hard to come by, but we have great news. Our Chocolate Raspberry Whoopie Pies are gluten free and delicious. - 0
Chocolate Beer Cake
1. Grease and dust 2 (8-inch) round cake pans.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. On top of a double boiler or pan of simmering water, melt chocolate in a bowl until smooth. Take off heat and let cool slightly.
4. In the mean time, into a... - 46.3074
Chocolate Cherry Sundae Cake
Cake: Heat oven to 350°F.
Spray a 13x9x2-inch casserole dish with Pam Spray.
Cream together Butter Buds, sugars, buttermilk, and Egg Beaters.
Combine flour, salt, and baking soda together and sift into batter.
Make a paste with the cocoa, 2 Tbs.liquid Butter... - 41.1363
Sweet Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes
Watch and learn how to make cruelty-free chocolate peanut butter self-frosting cupcakes that are out of this world! These cupcakes are guaranteed to impress even the most carnivorous friends, and are a perfect treat to bring to parties or bake sales–or... - 122.204
Chocolate Buttermallow Cake
Cake: Heat oven to 350°F.
Spray a 13x9x 2-inch casserole dish with Pam Spray.
Measure all ingredients into a large mixer bowl.
Blend 1/2 minute on low speed.
Beat 3 more minutes on high speed.
Pour into prepared casserole dish.
Bake 40 minutes or until... - 42.5956
Sour Cream Chocolate Cake With Cherry Vanilla Yogurt Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour bundt pan.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, combine butter, sour cream and eggs, beating with a hand or stand
mixer until smooth.
4. Mix... - 38.6427
Triple Chocolate Cake
Join me as I try out the Triple Chocolate Cake from Rose Levy Beranbaum's the Cake Bible. It didn't come out perfect (not by a long shot) but I had a great time making it. It's a lot of fun to try and I would recommend it to anyone (plus it tastes amazing!)... - 106.91
Spring Time Marble Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
In large bowl, stir together cake mix and baking soda; blend in water.
Add egg whites; beat until smooth and well blended.
Remove 1 cup of the batter to another bowl; stir in sugar and... - 40.1223
Use vegetable spray to lightly grease a cookie sheet.
Brush each wonton wrapper with the beaten egg white.
Lightly sprinkle the egg white-brushed side of each wrapper with sugar replacement.
Roll each wrapper into a tube with about a 3/8 in.
(9 mm) center... - 33.2193
Prepare cake according to package directions for tube pan.
Split cake horizontally to make 2 layers.
Beat milk and pudding mix until well blended.
Fold in Cool Whip.
Frost layers and top of cake.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. - 28.5674
Ever heard of a wacky cake? Well this might be a first for many of you! To know why its “wacky”, you will have to watch the video!! This cake is prepared completely dairy-free, but you would never be able to tell the difference! Watch and learn! - 113.849
Cinnamon Cocoa Bars
To make the bars: Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray a 13" X 9" X 2" baking pan with no-stick spray.
Set the pan aside.
In a medium saucepan, bring the pineapple juice to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, until the juice has reduced to 1/2... - 47.4655
Two Kinds Of Donuts
The first donut is basically an allergy friendly Boston Cream Donut or Cream Puff, and the second is a jam donut with honey chocolate mousse frosting. They are both SO. GOOD. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free,... - 0
Easter Bunny Cookie Cutter Cake
Combine sugar, milk, and vanilla; mix until smooth and free from lumps.
Spread 1/4 cup icing between cake layers.
Place rabbit cookie cutter in center of top of cake.
Spoon icing over top of cake; let drizzle down sides.
Remove cookie cutter; form rabbit's... - 26.7659
Halloween Layer Cake
This Halloween Layer Cake is luscious cake with colorful cream cheese frosting in between layers and topped with chocolate glaze. Just enjoy this Halloween Layer this Halloween and you'll want to make it a part of your festival menu every year. Feel free to... - 50.9718
Mocha Fudge Marble Delight
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 8- or 9-inch round cake pans.
For Cake, empty cake mix into large bowl.
Add coffee crystals and cinnamon, if desired.
Add egg whites, water and oil.
Prepare, bake and cool cake following package directions for No... - 42.9743
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Line 12-cup muffin tin and one 6-ounce custard cup with paper baking cups.
2. Combine bread mix, oil, water, and eggs in a bowi, stirring until moistened. Add chips and stir until combined. Divide batter evenly among muffin tin and... - 37.8423
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a bowl; set aside.
3. Combine sour cream, butter, and vanilla in a medium bowl. Add sugar; beat with a mixer at medium speed until combined. Add egg whites and egg; beat well. Stir... - 35.3317
Pistachio Nut Roll
Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
Melt choco- late over hot water.
Beat eggs until thick and light in color.
Add 3/4 cup sugar gradually, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add flour mixture all at ones; blend in with wire... - 45.3562
Blackberry Stuffed Angel Food Cake
Heavenly, as Robin describes the recipe in this video. An unusual dessert that combines a cake with berries that are stuffed into it. This is the dish to try for all berry as well as dessert lovers. - 96.8304
The Littlest Angel Cakes
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Use non-stick cooking spray to coat 6 individual angel pans of 6 ounces each.
3) To make the cakes, whisk together the hot coffee, cocoa and vanilla in a small bowl. Whisk till the... - 46.7357
Fudge Sundae Cake Roll
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Spray a 15" X 10" X 1" baking pan with no-stick spray.
Line the bottom of the pan with wax paper, then spray the wax paper with no-stick spray.
Set the pan aside.
In a small bowl, stir together the flour, cocoa and baking soda; set... - 49.8502