- » Sugar Free Bran
Sugar Free Bran Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sugar free bran recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sugar free bran recipes.
Brown Sugar Bran Muffins
In a medium bowl, combine the cereal, flour, baking powder, and cinnamon.
In a small bowl, combine the milk, honey, oil, and egg.
Pour over the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
Stir in the raisins.
Let stand for 5 minutes to let the cereal absorb... - 41.4314
Cranberry Oat Bran Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Take 12 medium muffin cups and line with paper baking cups or spray with vegetable cooking spray.
3. Combine together dry ingredients.
4. Put in combined dressing, egg whites, milk, juice and rind mixing just... - 45.1437
Molasses Oat Bran Cookies
In large bowl, combine sugar, oil, egg product and molasses; mix well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
By hand, stir flour, oats, oat bran, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, salt and cloves into sugar mixture until well blended.
Cover;... - 41.1963
India Date Bran Muffins
Whisk the eggs with the milk and melted butter.
Pour over bran cereal and let stand.
In another bowl, combine dates, nuts, flour, baking powder and sugar.
Add to wet ingredients, stirring together quickly, and spoon into greased muffin tins.
The muffins will... - 34.714
Banana bran muffins are microwaved bran muffins that are prepared in the microwave. Baked with a batter of bran cereal along with banana, milk, flour, sugar and baking powder, these microwave bran muffins are easy and hassle free. - 41.6116
Molasses Oat Bran Cookies
In a large bowl cream sugars, Butter Buds, molasses, and Egg Beaters.
In another bowl mix together flour, oats, oat bran, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves.
Mix contents of both bowls into one large bowl.
Place in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes... - 38.7778
Preheat oven to 375°.
2 (1/2-inch) muffin pans or 2 (8-inch) round cake pans Grease muffin or round cake pans.
Combine cereal, sugar, salt, and margarine in a bowl.
Add boiling water; stir until margarine is melted.
Set aside to cool to lukewarm.
Measure... - 44.4416
Oat And Raisin Bran Muffins
Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
In a different bowl blend milk, molasses, Egg Beaters, and Butter Buds.
Add liquid ingredients with dry ingredients until moistened.
Spray non-fat cooking spray on muffin papers in pan.
Fill each cup 3/4 full.
Bake at... - 33.7612
Plain Gluten Free Bread
Line a small 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 x 1 1/2-inch loaf pan with parchment paper or greased wax paper (or this bread will be difficult to remove from the pan).
Prepare the yeast liquid: mix the compressed yeast and sugar with the warm liquid until dissolved, or dissolve... - 38.0139
Yogurt Bran Bread
Grease and line a large 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
Place the flours, bran, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda in a large bowl.
In a smaller bowl beat the egg with the brown sugar, the oil, grated rind and the yogurt and pour into the dry ingredients.
Quickly beat... - 42.5965
Russian Black Bread
Combine the rye flour and flour.
Mix 2 1/3 cups flour mixture, sugar, salt, cereal, caraway seed, coffee, onion powder, fennel seed and undissolved yeast thoroughly in a large bowl.
Combine 2 1/2 cups water, vinegar, molasses, chocolate and margarine in a... - 43.509
Wheat-Free Muffins are delicious and easy to make. I serve them to complete a weekend luncheons. They are just too yummy. Try this Wheat-Free Muffins recipe! - 37.0805
Banana Nut Bread
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Oil spray a 12-cup bundt pan (my preference) or 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan, or rub the sides and bottom with unsalted margarine.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, oat bran, sugar substitute, and baking soda.
In a... - 40.4355
Date Nut Bread
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Butter or oil spray a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
In a large bowl, combine flour, oat bran, sugar substitute, baking powder, and baking soda.
Whisk and mix thoroughly.
Make a well in the center.
In a bowl, beat together egg substitute,... - 40.1576
No Bake Peanut Butter Balls
Combine milk, honey, peanut butter, and milk powder in a medium saucepan; stir well.
Cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
Combine cereals in a large bowl.
Pour peanut butter mixture over... - 35.8531
Applesauce Spice Squares
Preheat oven to 350°.
Butter or oil an 8- or 9-inch square pan or an ovenproof baking dish.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, ginger, and salt.
In a bowl, mix together oil, egg substitute, sugar substitute,... - 41.6948
Apple Nut Crisp
Layer about a third of the apple slices on the bottom of an 8- or 9-inch pie plate.
Sprinkle with spice, half of the raisins, and half of the walnuts.
Repeat for the second layer and then top with the rest of the apple slices.
For the topping, pour melted... - 38.1482
Persimmon Spice Muffins
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Oil a 12-cup muffin pan or use a nonstick pan.
Ripe persimmon pulp should be translucent and have a jellylike texture.
Be careful to remove the membranes, which can be bitter.
Scrape or squeeze pulp from the fruit into a measuring... - 42.1024
Blueberry Orange Muffins
1. To make the topping, combine the topping ingredients in a small bowl until moist and crumbly. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, oat bran, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and orange rind, and stir to mix well. Add the orange juice and egg... - 36.3232
Pumpkin Pecan Bites
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, oat bran, brown sugar, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice, and stir to mix well. Add the pumpkin and the honey or molasses, and stir to mix well.
2. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Roll the dough into 1-inch... - 32.7818
Fruit Cake Cookies
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, and baking soda, and stir to mix well. Add the Prune Puree, honey, and vanilla extract, and stir to mix well. Fold in the cereal and dried fruits.
2. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Drop rounded... - 37.2475
Old Fashioned Blueberry Cobbler
1. Coat a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. Combine the filling ingredients in a medium-sized bowl, and set aside for 15 minutes to allow the juices to develop. Then stir gently to mix well, and transfer to the prepared dish.
2. Combine... - 33.7445
Banana Spice Bread
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Spray a 9 x 5 - inch loaf pan with a non-fat cooking spray.
Sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, and lite salt into a medium size bowl.
Stir in oat bran; set aside.
In another medium size bowl, beat together Egg Beaters, brown... - 44.1218
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large mixing bowl, stirring well.
Add eggs and honey, beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until blended.
Combine oats, cornmeal, rye flour, wheat flour, wheat germ, soy flour, raw bran, and salt, stir well.
Stir into... - 41.1451
Whole Wheat Ballons
Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water in large mixing bowl.
Blend in milk, butter and salt.
Stir in whole wheat flour.
Add enough all purpose flour to make soft dough.
Turn out onto floured surface and knead, adding flour as necessary, until dough no longer... - 42.0975
Cinnamon Swirl Loaf
In large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, granulated sugar, undissolved yeast and salt. Heat milk, water and 1/3 cup butter until very warm (125 to 130ºF). Gradually add to dry ingredients; beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer, scraping bowl... - 37.8971
Double Twist Loaf
Combine 1/2 cup hot water and 100% bran; reserve.
Mix 2 1/2 cups flour, undissolved yeast and salt in large bowl. Stir in remaining hot water and butter; blend well. Remove half of batter to separate bowl. Stir into one bowl: sugar, eggs and enough flour to... - 36.1752
Berry French Toast Bake
1. In a 1-quart saucepan, heat the butter over a medium heat
2. Add the pecans to the heated butter. Toast the pecans over a gentle heat till nice and brown
3. Gently add in the syrup and heat through till hot.
4. Remove from the heat and set... - 45.364
Buckwheat Pancakes With Butter Pecan Syrup
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. Prepare a 9-inch pie plate by placing butter into it and heating it in the hot oven.
3. Once the butter is melted, brush the bottom of the pie plate and the sides with the melted butter
4. Set aside till... - 49.0347
Russian Black Bread
In a large saucepan over medium heat, stir together cold water, butter, vinegar, molasses, and chocolate.
Heat, stirring frequently, until chocolate is melted and ingredients are thoroughly blended.
Remove from heat; let cool to lukewarm.
Meanwhile, in a... - 43.7909
Casserole Cheese Bread
1) Take a large mixing bowl and pour water into it. Stir in sugar and yeast. Set aside for a few minutes or until mixture becomes foamy.
2) Mix oil, salt and thyme together.
3) Blend all-purpose flour into yeast mixture with electric mixer at low... - 47.4381
Orange Oatmeal French Toast
1) Take a small saucepan and combine together brown sugar with cornstarch. Mix nicely.
2) Stir in all the remaining sauce ingredients. Cook over medium heat until the mixture begins to thicken and boil, stirring repeatedly. Set aside and keep warm.
3)... - 47.373