- » Sugar Free Applesauce
Sugar Free Applesauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sugar free applesauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sugar free applesauce recipes.
Sugar Free Apple Sauce
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, bring the apples, cinnamon stick and water to a boil.
2) Cover and simmer on a low heat for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the apples are tender.
3) Allow to cool, remove and discard the cinnamon stick.
4) In a... - 32.9511
Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Applesauce Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a mixing bowl, sift the baking soda, salt, flour and cinnamon together.
3) In another bowl, cream the sugar and shortening together.
4) Gradually beat in the eggs, blend well.
5) Beat in the flour... - 46.89
Gluten-free Applesauce Spiced Coffee Cake
Coffeecake may seem easy to make but its very hard to get the right dense and moist texture. This cake uses applesauce in the ingredient list and that contributes to the dense moistness. Its almost like a huge soft delicious coffee brownie. - 113.97
Applesauce Spice Squares
Preheat oven to 350°.
Butter or oil an 8- or 9-inch square pan or an ovenproof baking dish.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, ginger, and salt.
In a bowl, mix together oil, egg substitute, sugar substitute,... - 41.6948
1. Combine all ingredients. Store in refrigerator until served. - 22.2057
Whole Wheat Pumpkin & Applesauce Bars With Toasted Almonds
Place almonds in a nonstick skillet.
Place skillet over medium heat, and shake or stir almonds until lightly toasted.
Pour almonds onto a cutting board and chop until coarse.
Combine pumpkin puree, applesauce, egg, apple-juice concentrate, sugar... - 44.0491
1. Combine apples, orange juice, and lemon juice in a 2-quart microwave-safe casserole.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
3. Stir apples and continue microwaving on high for 9 minutes.
4. Cool apples. Transfer to a food processor or... - 30.3913
Cranberry Applesauce Bread
1. In a small bowl, combine the applesauce and oats. Set aside for 5 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon, and stir to mix well. Add the applesauce mixture and the egg whites to the flour mixture, and... - 36.2315
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, baking soda, and spices, and stir to mix well. Add the applesauce, molasses, and egg whites, and stir to mix well.
2. Coat a 9-x-l3-inch pan with cooking spray, and spread the batter in the pan. Bake at 325°F... - 34.1439
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8-inch-square baking pan with a baking pan liner or spray lightly with vegetable cooking spray.
2. Combine flour, sugar, 1/4 cup of the cocoa, and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
3. Combine milk, applesauce, and vanilla... - 43.0153
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Use a nonstick baking sheet or line a baking sheet with baking sheet liner or lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray.
2. Combine oats, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt, if using.
3. In a separate bowl, beat together... - 42.3423
Applesauce Quick Bread
1. Combine the white flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and cinnamon.
2. Stir in the applesauce, egg whites, and milk.
3. Pour into a nonstick loaf pan, or a pan lined with a baking pan liner or lightly sprayed with vegetable cooking spray. Let stand for 1... - 36.6248
Quick Applesauce Cake
Empty cake mix into a bowl.
Add applesauce and egg white.
Blend for 5 to 6 minutes or until creamy.
Transfer to 8 in. (20 cm) greased cake pan.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 20 to 25 minutes.
Allow cake to cool; then remove from pan. - 30.2992
Peachy Applesauce Salad
In a saucepan, bring soda to a boil.
Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved.
Add applesauce; chill until partially set.
Fold in whipped topping, nutmeg and vanilla.
Fold in peach.
Chill until firm. - 33.328
Applesauce Berry Salad
Who doesn't love strawberry's and this Applesauce Berry Salad is one good recipe you can try with strawberries. The lovely taste of strawberry's make this Applesauce Berry Salad a pleasure to eat! Happy eating! - 25.3721
Applesauce Spice Loaf
For Glaze: Blend together and drizzle over top of cooled bread.
In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and baking powder.
In a large bowl, blend applesauce, sugar, Egg Beaters, and liquid Butter Buds; stir in flour mixture just until... - 37.6973
Valentines Day Red Applesauce Mold
No Valentine’s Day spread is complete with a decadent dish. And Betty’s hot and sweet red applesauce mold perfectly fits the bill. This recipe brings together yummy flavors of applesauce, cherry jellos, red hot cinnamon candies and more in a perfectly... - 110.554
Applesauce Pecan Bread
Heat oven to 350°.
Spray bottom of loaf pan, 9 x 5 x 3 or 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches, with nonstick cooking spray.
Beat all ingredients in large bowl on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat on medium speed 45 seconds, scraping bowl... - 43.2218
Chunky, Spiced Applesauce… With Soused Raisins
This spiced, not-too-sweet version of a comforting old-time favorite -applesauce- is one of my children's preferred accompaniments to dinner any time of the year. By far, Macintosh apples make the best applesauce, so they make up the majority of this... - 44.4501
Guilt-free Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs, honey, and applesauce, mashed banana, or prune puree. Pat into a 9-inch pie pan.
3. Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
4. When crust is cool, mix pumpkin, milk, sugar, cinnamon, ginger,... - 38.7464
Gluten-free Snicker Doodle Blondies
For gluten intolerant gluten free patients, it can be very difficult to find good desserts. This gluten free dessert recipe should be the first choice. Everyone will love the combination of cinnamon with the bars to create the lovely dessert. This one is a... - 116.921
Carrot Cake - Gluten Free
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9 x 13 inch sheet pan.
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, applesauce, carrot, sweet potatoes, melted butter, milk, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla until everything is... - 99.0351
Chocolate Orange Cake
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Lightly butter a 12-cup Bundt pan or equivalent baking pan.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cocoa.
In a medium bowl, beat together yogurt, applesauce, egg substitute, orange juice,... - 40.6817
Carrot Cake Supreme
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Oil or spray a 9 x 9 x 2-inch square baking dish or pan.
In a medium bowl, whisk together and then sift flour, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and allspice.
In a large bowl, beat together egg substitute,... - 41.4481
Low-fat Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, poppy seeds and baking powder.
Combine eggs, milk, applesauce and lemon extract; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes... - 30.8537
Lemon Poppy Seed Tea Loaf
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Generously butter a 9 x 4-inch loaf pan.
In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
In a medium bowl, beat together eggs, applesauce, oil, vanilla, milk, fructose, poppy seeds, and lemon... - 38.5418
Mix the flour, salt, and wheat germ together.
Add the oil to the flour mixture and mix well.
Add veast to the warm water and stir until dissolved.
Add the veast mixture to the flour mixture.
Add the egg, apple juice, and grated apple.
Let the batter sit for... - 36.3767
Holiday Pumpkin Bread
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Oil a 12-cup bundt pan.
In a large bowl, mix together egg substitute, fructose, oil, and applesauce.
Add pumpkin, orange juice, orange zest, raisins, and nuts.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking... - 44.4983
Yum Yum Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Lightly butter a 12-cup bundt pan.
In a cup, mix boiling water and instant coffee crystals until coffee dis solves.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
In a small bowl, stir... - 39.8881
Classic Flavored Sweetened Whipped Cream
Use flavored whipped cream to fill your cream puffs made with Basic Chou Pastry.
Use on puddings, applesauce, fruit, cakes, and pies.
Facts and Exchanges are based on the whole 2-cup recipe.
For 1 serving, divide the numbers by the servings used in the... - 33.664
Place brown sugar, cranberries, water, and cinnamon in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat for 3 minutes until the cranberries are tender.
Stir apple into cranberries.
Set aside to cool.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Use a nonstick 9-inch-square... - 47.826
Apricot-orange Quick Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Use a nonstick 9-by-5-inch loaf pan or line a loaf pan with a baking pan liner or lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray. Sprinkle pan with flour.
Place cake flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, if using, applesauce or... - 45.1812
In a large bowl, combine flours, sugar, ginger, and baking soda.
Add molasses and egg.
Measure shortening in a large measure and fill to the 1-cup level with boiling water.
Add to flour mixture.
Mix for 4 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer.
Pour into a... - 42.3355
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Line the bottom of an 8-inch-square baking pan with a baking pan liner or lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray.
Sprinkle with flour.
Sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and salt together in a mixing... - 44.9692
Ever heard of a wacky cake? Well this might be a first for many of you! To know why its “wacky”, you will have to watch the video!! This cake is prepared completely dairy-free, but you would never be able to tell the difference! Watch and learn! - 113.849
Fried Wontons And Homemade Duck Sauce
Here's a fried wonton recipe. I included a recipe for home made duck sauce. Enjoy! if you enjoy this video please feel free to share it with you friends! Thanks for watching! - 119.344
Caramel Apple Bread Pudding
In a large bowl, combine the applesauce, milk, brown sugar, egg substitute, vanilla and cinnamon.
Fold in the bread cubes and apple.
Pour into an 8-in.square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife... - 33.2914
Oatmeal Drop Cookies With Coconut Flakes
These oatmeal drops are moist, almost cake like cookies and best of all a much healthier alternative to regular oatmeal cookies. No butter is used so it's ideal for those who are calorie conscious or for those on a vegan diet. - 102.218
Southern Sweet Corn Pudding
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray a 3-quart casserole with no-stick spray.
Set the casserole aside.
In a blender of food processor, pulse blend or process one of the cans of corn (with juices) and the buttermilk until creamy but slightly lumpy (the... - 45.1453
Zippy Lime Mist Gelatin Salad
Make a salad that will earn rave reviews at your next together. Whatever be the occasion, a zippy Jello indulgence with lime mist gelatin salad. This easy-to-tote dessert gets its zip from lime and is just perfect for the summer celebrations. Watch this video... - 93.5838
Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
1 Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray 2 (9-inch) round cake pans with nonstick spray and dust with flour.
2 Combine the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. With an electric mixer on high speed, beat the eggs, yogurt,... - 33.6761
Apple Cranberry Upside Down Cake
A perfect dessert recipe, apple and cranberries mingle together with cinnamon and brown sugar to create what we think is a slice of heaven. Made with apple sauce to give it a moist texture, it also enhances the sweet apple flavor. - 108.47
Walnut Upside Down Cake With Apple Topping
Got a sweet tooth? Here's a totally sinful dessert recipe that you should not miss. Watch this video to learn a detailed method of how you an prepare this luscious Walnut Upside Down Cake with Apple Topping. - 91.2688
Outrageous Warm Double-chocolate Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. To prepare custard layer, combine 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 cup egg substitute, stirring well with a whisk. Cook milk in a small, heavy saucepan over medium-high heat to 180° or until tiny bubbles form around edge (do not boil).... - 34.1881
Grease and flour a baking pan 13x9x2".
In a medium saucepan, bring applesauce to a boil, remove from heat, stir in dates and 1 tsp.soda.
On waxed paper, thoroughly stir together the flour, remaining 3/4 tsp soda and the salt.
In a large mixing bowl... - 43.925
Macaroon Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
To make the filling: In a medium bowl, beat together the ricotta cheese, sugar and egg white until smooth! Stir in the coconut and coconut extract.
Set the filling aside.
To make the cupcakes: Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray 18 cupcake cups with... - 50.8007
Combine flour, spices, salt, and sugar in a mixing bowl.
Combine honey, oil, and molasses.
Stir into flour mixture.
Stir baking soda into applesauce.
When it foams, stir into flour mixture.
The batter should be firm enough to use a teaspoon to... - 45.6115
Raspberry Mini Cakes
Looking for a simple, no-fuss recipe to prepare a dessert? Try this Raspberry Minicake! The use of minimum ingredients, a simple procedure and a delicious end product, make this recipe a winner all the way. When are you trying this out? - 128.921
Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake
To make the streusel topping: In a small bowl, stir together the brown sugar and cinnamon.
Use a pastry blender to cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in the walnuts and set aside.
To make the coffee cake: Preheat the oven to... - 48.8715
Cinnamon Cocoa Bars
To make the bars: Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray a 13" X 9" X 2" baking pan with no-stick spray.
Set the pan aside.
In a medium saucepan, bring the pineapple juice to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, until the juice has reduced to 1/2... - 47.4655
Healthy Wheat And Blueberry Pancakes
Blueberry pancakes can be made at home with very little effort and time. The result is soft and fluffy pancakes that are better and healthier than store bought mixes. Healthy pancakes are low in fat and calories and full of the goodness of fresh fruits and... - 0
Thirteen Colonies Gingerbread
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Coat 10-inch tube or Bundtpan (9 to 10 cups), or 8-inch round cake pan with cooking spray.
2. Cut butter into small cubes. Place in medium bowl. Pour boiling water over butter. Stir until butter dissolves. Whisk in brown sugar,... - 44.3138
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F.
2. Grease a muffin tin or spray paper liners and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together.
4. In a large bowl, whisk applesauce, sugar, non-dairy milk, and lemon extract or zest... - 37.4657
Popped Corn Muffins With Jalapeno
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Coat standard-size 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Coat medium nonstick skillet lightly with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add corn, onion, and chilies. Cook until onion starts to brown and corn makes... - 40.5373
Carrot Cake Pancakes
These deliciously sweet Carrot Cake Pancakes are almost like having dessert for breakfast. But this breakfast recipe idea provides some beta carotene in each tasty bite. And they’re drizzled with a lower fat cream cheese glaze and a sprinkling of chopped... - 103.012
Cinnamon Candy Cherry Cobbler
Combine sugar, candies, cornstarch, water, and cherry juice in a saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until thick.
Add cherries and pour into 8x8-inch baking dish that has been sprayed with a nonfat cooking spray.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
Add 3... - 40.9341
Nutty Graham Cake
1. To prepare cake, coat a 10-inch tube pan with cooking spray, dust with 2 teaspoons flour.
2. Preheat oven to 350°.
3. Beat 1/2 cup butter with a mixer at medium speed until creamy, gradually add 3/4 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup granulated sugar, beating... - 35.77
Healthy Carrot Cake
Carrot Cake is my FAVORITE! Here is my healthier version! It is also gluten free! When this video was filmed, I had mentioned I hadn’t found a good baking stevia. Afterwards, I started using Krisda stevia baking formula. This could work well in this... - 42.6602
Sugar Free Applesauce Recipes By Category
Sugar Free Applesauce Dish: