- » Sugar Dessert
Sugar Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sugar dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sugar dessert recipes.
Sugar Cookie Pizzas For Kids
Are you looking for a really fun dessert idea to make with your kids? Sugar Cookie Pizzas! Whether for a birthday party, the holidays or just an after school treat, you'll love how simple, fast, and fun these cookie pizzas are to make. So will the kids..of... - 139.306
How To Make Bunuelos - A Mexican Pastry With Cinnamon And Sugar
This Mexican dessert is traditionally served at Christmas time. These are sort of like fritters or cinnamon donuts. Very yummy. In Mexico these crisp pastries, are often eaten as a mid-afternoon sweet. Bunuelos are coated in a sugar cinnamon mixture and... - 136.921
Caramel Sauce And Simple Dessert Sauce Designs
Caramel sauce is easy and delicious! Lighter caramel is sweeter while darker caramel is more intense. Tweak it to complement your tastes and your desserts! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to... - 123.063
Cookie lovers are going to love this! This Sugar Cookies recipe makes wonderful and crisp cookies which can be relished by adults and kids alike. These cookies can be shaped differently for visual appeal. These are so delicious that they just melt in the... - 120.535
Soft Boondi Laddu
Soft boondi laddu has ruled the Indian sweets market for centuries. This video shows you how to make the king of all Indian sweets at home and it will taste even better as you can have it fresh out of the pot. So are you the one with that sweet tooth, if yes... - 118.829
Planning to make donuts for breakfast and need idea to quickly prepare it. Then watch this video to see how the chef combines few basic ingredients right from your kitchen pantry to make absolutely scrumptious donuts in no time. Also this could be a nice fun... - 116.188
Baked Holiday Treats
The holiday season is here and it’s time to start preparing sweet treats for your family and friends. Try these quick and easy recipes by Chef and mom Ariane Duarte for sugared pecans and chocolate-dipped pretzels. These look beautiful when packaged in a... - 113.451
Christmas Caramel Sauce
Try some new and innovative gifts this Christmas. This video shows you a really simple yet exotic way to present this Christmas Caramel Sauce along with a pound cake to your loved ones. It is a quick and easy recipe and the funky packing makes it look really... - 112.753
Caramel Cupcakes: Cupcake Show #7
Want a recipe for a delicious cupcake that will simply melt in your mouth and get you crowned the kitchen queen or king? Then watch this video and learn of a recipe that will knock everyone's socks off! - 110.394
Sugared Toast With Cream And Pistachio
For sweet lovers there's always a way out, no matter how scarce you are on ingredients and this sugared toast with cream pistachio recipe says that aloud. Its amazing to watch how the chef made such a rich dessert in this video with just a handful of... - 109.977
Healthy Banana Nut Bread With Zesty Lemon Sugar Glaze
There is no denying that nuts and bananas add a satisfying crunch and a distinctive flavor to breads. Betty bakes up a homely, wholesome banana nut bread that is light and moist and comes drizzled with zesty-sweet lemon sugar glaze. It’s so yum that you are... - 107.967
Homemade Butterscotch Candy
Homemade butterscotch candy - if you can really prepare them at home, you are going to gain quick popularity to your family or friends. Starting from kids to adult, everyone will fall for these candies. And it is not at all a big deal. Just watch the video... - 107.783
3 D Super Mario Mushroom Cake
Are you having a themed birthday party cake for your five year old son? Here is a fantastic cake idea. Join the Aubergine Chef, while he attempts to make a 3D Super Mario Mushroom cake. Why spend a whole lot on a themed birthday cake when you can do it at... - 106.577
Rasgulla Or Rajbhog Sweet (cheese Balls In Sugar Syrup)
If you're craving for something sweet then do try this recipe out. These are the delicious homemade rasgullas. Chef Bhavna shows this recipe step by step. This is a popular sweet dish all over India. Your family and guests will relish the rasgullas. Watch... - 105.721
How To Decorate A Christmas Cake
Confused about how to make your christmas cake more attractive and asthetically appealing? Sue McMohan has just made things very easy for you in this video. Watch the video and know how to turn an ordinary christmas cake into a treat-for-the-eyes with simple,... - 105.243
Sugar Sweet White Chocolate Blondies
If you are a fan of blondies, you will simply love this white chocolate bar. Quick and easy, these yummy brownie bars ooze with the gooeyness of white chocolate. This rich, sweet dessert bars make for a great way to end a meal. Just stream the video recipe... - 104.284
Barry makes honeycomb, dips in chocolate and adds to vanilla ice-cream. - 104.061
Sugar-sweet Ranger Cookies
If you want to treat your sweet tooth to something that is extremely sugary-sweet and sumptuous, then you will do well with ranger cookies. These cookies are so sweet that they will just knock off your socks. Now you can whomp these electable cookies at your... - 99.7409
Old-fashioned But Easy Sugar Cookies
If you are a sugar baby, you will head-over-heels fall in love with these old-fashioned sugar cookies. After all, who can resist the crunchy sweet oven fresh and overly sweet sugar cookies? Betty's variety of this traditional sugar cookie is tasty and... - 99.4592
Betty's All Purpose Sugar Glaze
Add a little extra more to your cookies, cakes and other confectionaries with a simple sugar drizzle that makes for a great substitute for icing. When caught for time, this easy-to-make all-purpose sugar glaze can help you dress up your desserts. Plus, they... - 97.5517
Perfect Holiday Pound Cake With Sugar Glaze Topping
If you are looking for an irresistible, fail proof cake recipe that is just right for any occasion, this is it. Betty whomps up a gorgeous looking delicious pound cake and further sizzles it with a sugar glaze topping. Stream the video recipe to get making... - 95.8494
Quick Sugar Syrup
This quick sugar syrup is easy to make and is multipurpose when it comes to using it. Specially with desserts it adds a fragrant lush to it. Check out the video clip for the easy steps. - 95.7838
Buttercream Frosted Pumpkin Cake
This is not just a pumpkin cake with frosting. The aubergine Chef shows us how to make pumpkin Bundt cake with caramel Swiss buttercream and then how to decorate the cake to look like a pumpkin! It is like taking a crash course in cake baking with decorating... - 95.5878
Two Tiered Wedding Cake
If you have taken up the mammoth task of baking the wedding cake for your friend and are looking for some great tips and guidance to start off then this video will help you get your basics right. Take a look at this Two Tiered Wedding Cake recipe video. It is... - 94.5482
Pecan And Cream Buttery Caramels - Part 1 - Preparing Pecans
Are you looking for a festive dessert that is delicious and easy to make? Then follow Ramona Werst as she details a recipe for tasty pecan caramel over a 3 part video series. In Part 1, the chefs demonstrates how to correctly prepare the pecans. - 93.7828
Bread, Cream & Sugar Sweets
1. In a pan take 1 cup sugar and caramelize over the stove.
2. Add in the left sugar and pour in the water. Stir well.
3. Pour in the lemon juice, mix well and let it boil for some time. Add in the rose water.
4. Place the bread in a casserole; ladle... - 92.4023
Green Tea Banana Ice Cream
Green tea ice-cream is a wonderful way to get the health benefits of green. Matcha green tea is high in anti-oxidants and this great ice-cream is a wonderful dessert or palate cleanser for friends and family - 91.7055
Fast And Simple Homemade Graham Cracker Pie Crust
If you find pie making a challenge, this recipe will get you through. Betty's version of homemade graham cracker piecrust is as easy as a pie to make. When you want to make down-home cracker crust at home, all you have to do is to tune into this recipe video... - 90.2431
Middle Eastern Mussakhan & Harriseh Feast Part 4 Preparing Harriseh
This video is Part 4 of the series where Blanche is cooking up a Middle Eastern Feast of chicken and a Sweet. Harriseh, the sweet is being prepared in this video which is a dense cake made using semolina. This is for all suckers of traditional sweets out... - 89.2753
Making Crème Caramel
1)Lightly grease the molds with a touch of butter.
2)Make the caramel. Place the granulated sugar into a small clean saucepan and add the cold water. Place on the hob over a medium heat and bring to the boil. Continue to boil gently until the... - 88.0887
Deep Fried French Doughnut
If you are looking for a recipe that will yield a yummy dish that can be served as a dessert, snack or even a side dish, this you must watch this video. Learn to make the perfect French doughnuts that will leave everyone asking for more! - 85.525
Tasty Moon Cakes - Part 1: Ingredients & Preparation
Moon cakes, the traditional Chinese snack, usually eaten during the Moon or mid-autumn festival is a delectable treat that you simply can't afford to miss. Yummy pastries filled with red bean or lotus seed paste, this is one dessert that will surely impress.... - 84.5129
Simple Ways To Pipe All Purpose Sugar Glaze On A Dessert
Why serve a simple dessert when you can glam it up with a yummy glaze? Never mind, if you don't know how. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to pipe all-purpose sugar glaze onto a dessert to perfection. All you have to do is to stream this recipe video and... - 81.3039
Sweet Panna Cotta
Looking for a beautiful and delicious dessert idea for your upcoming party menu? Then why not try out this classic Italian dessert. The chef here provides very simple directives to make scrumptious and colorful panna cotta with few simple ingredients. Very... - 80.8348
Decorating A Dummy Cake With Fondant Part 4
This is the last part of the 4 video series on How to Decorate a Dummy Cake with Fondant. In this video you can learn some great cake decorating techniques. Take a look at the video for detailed demonstrations and tips. Don't forget to practice after... - 75.7823
If you cannot do without your desserts, you may want to try this Classic Beignets recipe. The various processes that the dessert undergoes to prepare, is well worth the effort. Make this dessert for your family and friends or for a party that you are planning... - 74.6291
Decorating A Dummy Cake With Fondant - Part 2
This is the second part of the 4 video series on How to Decorate a Dummy Cake with Fondant. In this video the Aubergine Chef does a better demonstration with fondant showing you how to work with dummy cakes. Preparing the fondant and rolling it out correctly... - 70.1964
Decorating A Dummy Cake With Fondant - Part 3
This is the third part of the 4 video series on How to Decorate a Dummy Cake with Fondant. In this video you can learn how to cover the dummy cake with fondant and give it a good finish before you start with the decoration with icing. Take a look at this... - 69.2409
Decorating A Dummy Cake With Fondant - Part 1
This is the first part of the 4 video series on How to Decorate a Dummy Cake with Fondant. Using a dummy cake to practice cake decorating and piping skills is a great idea. The fondant covered cake can be re-used which is economical. This video series gives... - 68.6845
Crepes suzette is a French dessert carrying butter and sugar mixture. It has orange rind, lemon peel and is flambed for serving. Those who have never tried and tasted this dish will really love it. The crepes suzette is a must try dish. - 52.5214
Frosted brownies are great dish to serve on occasions like potluck dinner. This traditional frosted brownie treat is always good for serving gathering. Enjoy these fudgy, frosty brownies!! - 50.5699
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt, allspice powder, nutmeg powder, cinnamon powder, clove powder and baking soda. Mix well and sieve this mixture. Keep aside.
2. In a small sauce pan, add honey and heat till slightly warm. Keep... - 50.5604
Fudge squares are great to serve as snack or dessert. These are like brownies only but are bit richer. Try making fudge squares and let kids and family enjoy them over tea or in tiffin. This tasty treat will never disappoint you. - 50.0681
Bits O Brickle Ice Cream Pie & Sauce
1. Heat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl, prepare a mixture with crumbs, sugar and butter.
3. In a 9-inch springform pan, press the mixture at the bottom and 1/2-inch at the sides.
4. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 10... - 49.8685
Crispy Sugar Topped Blackberry And Apple Cake
1)Preheat oven to 375 degrees F or 190 degrees C or Gas Mark 5.
2)Take a loaf tin of 900g or 2 lb. Grease and line it with baking parchment.
3)In a pan, place peeled, deseeded and diced apples. Add in lemon juice and boil. Let simmer... - 49.3094
Gingerbread Meringue Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. In a bowl combine 3 tablespoons sugar, molasses, corn syrup, shortening, ginger, cinnamon and salt.
3. In a separate bowl combine water and soda and add this mixture to molasses mixture.
4. Fold in... - 49.2754
Classic Meringue Pie
Mix 2/3 cup sugar, the flour and salt in saucepan.
Gradually stir in milk; add chocolate.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is smooth and thickened; then cook and stir 5 minutes longer.
Remove from heat.
Beat egg yolks slightly.
Stir a small amount... - 49.1962
Old Fashioned Vanilla Sugar Cookies
Old Fashioned Vanilla Sugar Cookies is a delicious cookies that can make your children go crazy! I I prepared these cookies just last month and before I could store them, more than half of it was over! The Old Fashioned Vanilla Sugar Cookies is simply too... - 49.059
Deluxe Pound Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a bowl, cream together oleo, shortening and sugar.
3) Gradually add eggs, beating well after each addition.
4) Then add the extracts.
5) Sift together the dry ingredients.
6) To the creamy mix,... - 49.0572
Combine all-purpose flour, rice flour, baking powder and lukewarm water in bowl; mix well.
Let stand, uncovered, at room temperature for 12 hours.
Combine sugar, cold water and cream of tartar in saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until sugar dissolves, stirring... - 48.4341
Mrs Knott's Boysenberry Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan, blend sugar, salt, water, corn syrup and lemon juice; bring the liquids to boiling.
3. In a cup, thoroughly blend cornstarch in water.
4. Stir in frozen... - 48.3089
Sugar Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
1. On a sheet of wax paper, sift together flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg; keep aside.
2. In a large bowl of electric mixer, beat butter, sugar, egg and vanilla at high speed until smooth and fluffy.
3. Using a wooden spoon, stir in half... - 48.2707
Eggless Milkless Butterless Cake
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to a moderate temperature.
2) Take a saucepan and add the sugar, shortening, fruit and spices together with water.
3) Boil the ingredients together for 3 minutes.
4) Sift baking powder and flour... - 48.046
Sticky Toffee Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. In a saucepan, add 2 ounce butter, 4 ounce muscovado sugar and the golden syrup and heat gently until the sugar dissolves. Increase the heat of the sugar mixture and cook for 3-4 minutes until... - 47.9139
Shoo Fly Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Process flour, shortening, butter and salt in a food processor with steel blade to form crumbled mixture. Add iced water, while processing, and continue the process for 6 to 7 more seconds so that a... - 47.503
Brown Sugar Pound Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a bowl, cream butter along with white and brown sugar.
3) Gradually add egg yolks, beating well after each addition.
4) To this, add the dry ingredients, alternately with milk.
5) With 1... - 47.4842
Crust: In 10-inch (25 cm) pie plate, microwave butter at High for 40 to 50 seconds or until melted.
Add pretzel crumbs and sugar; mix well.
Press evenly over bottom and sides of pie plate.
Microwave at High, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Filling: In... - 47.4595
Elegant Baked Alaska
Do you want a great tasting Elegant Baked Alaska recipe? Elegant Baked Alaska makes a yummy Dessert. Preparation of Elegant Baked Alaska will not take more than 40 minutes of your time. You won't regret spending your time making Elegant Baked Alaska. What are... - 47.3168
Caramel Ring Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream butter with sugar; beat in eggs and corn syrup.
Sift in flour, cinnamon and salt and beat well.
Mix soda with milk and a few drops of vanilla and add to mixture.
Place in a greased and floured 9 1/2 inch ring mold and bake for... - 47.2394
Cloud 90 Pie
1. In a bowl, prepare a mixture with crumbs, sugar and butter.
2. In a 9-inch springform pan, press the mixture at the bottom.
3. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
4. Let the pie crust cool down completely.
5. In a large bowl,... - 47.2071
1) Combine together ¾ cup of sugar, ¼ teaspoon salt and unflavored gelatin in a small saucepan.
2) Add ½ cup of cold water and cook the mixture over low heat, constantly stirring, till the gelatin has dissolved.
3) Take the mixture off the heat and... - 47.1838
Brown Sugar Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease and flour a 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
3. In a large mixer bowl, mix together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, the 3/4 cup milk and Crisco.
4. Using an electric mixer, beat at medium... - 47.1157
1. Make Caramel: Line an 8-by-8-by-2-inch baking pan with foil. Lightly butter foil.
2. In a heavy 2 1/2-quart saucepan, combine all ingredients except vanilla, nuts and chocolate.
3. Cook, stirring with wooden spoon, over low heat until sugar is... - 46.8584
Burnt Sugar Chocolate Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease three 8X1 1/2-inch layer cake pan and dust with flour.
BURNT SUGAR FROSTING
3) In a large non-stick pan spread sugar in the bottom.
4) Simmer very slowly until sugar melts and turns deep... - 46.8148
Lemon Sugar Cookies
In a small bowl, stir flour with baking soda, cream of tartar and salt.
In Batter Bowl, cream butter with Bamboo Spoon.
Add lemon zest, vanilla and 1 cup sugar, and mix well.
Stir in egg and milk.
Gradually add dry ingredients, blending after each addition... - 46.689
To make the torte: Combine 1 cup butter, sugar and 3 cups flour in large bowl; rub with fingertips until mixture has consistency of coarse meal.
Beat in egg; shape into a ball.
Chill for 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
Spread softened butter on 2 baking... - 46.6865
Apple Layer Cake
1) Beat together butter and 1 cup sugar until fluffy and then add yolks and rind.
2) In a bowl, mix together flour, baking powder and salt.
3) Mix flour mixture to butter mixture and add crumbs. Mix until it has a cornmeal texture.
4) Now, divide it... - 46.6727
Anne's Caramel Torte En Croute
Butter a cookie sheet.
Place outside ring of an 1/2 -inch flan pan on the cookie sheet; set aside.
In a large mixer bowl, combine flour with 1/4 cup sugar.
Add 1 cup butter.
Beat until mixture resembles soft fine breadcrumbs.
Beat in egg yolks with 6... - 46.5405
Burnt Sugar Cake
1. In a small saucepan, melt 1 cup sugar with 1/4 cup hot water until brown.
2. Add remaining hot water and cook slowly to a syrup. Set aside to cool.
3. Grease and flour two 9-inch layer pans.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat remaining sugar and butter until light... - 46.4435
Lemon Meringue Pie Sweetened With Granulated Sugar
In double boiler, combine 3/4 cup sugar with flour, cornstarch, and salt.
Slowly stir in boiling water.
Cook over boiling water until smooth and just thick enough to mound (for a pie a bit on the runny side).
For a thicker pie, cook until mound is... - 46.3816
Shaker Sugar Pie
If your sweet tooth is craving for something reall sweet, this Shaker Sugar Pie can sure satiate your desire! Yes, a distant variant of the traditional French sugar pie, this Shaker Sugar Pie is a fine amalgum of all desirable ingredients in vanilla... - 46.3305
Charcoal Room Cheesecake
Have butter, cheese, and eggs at room temperature.
Mix crumbs, butter, and 2 tablespoons sugar with hands.
Press on bottom of 9-inch spring-form pan.
Cream cheese well.
Slowly beat in 1 cup sugar.
Then add eggs, one at a time, beating well after... - 46.3007
Royal Cream Loaf Cake
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to a moderate temperature.
2) Take a bowl and cream the shortening into it.
3) Add the sugar gradually.
4) Beat the egg yolks and add along with the flavoring.
5) Add the milk before slowly, a small... - 46.2593
Old Fashioned Sugar Cookies
How can we forget the Old Fashioned Sugar Cookies? It has a common taste of sweetness which is loved by all. The perfect mix of flour, baking powder, salt, butter, sweetened condensed milk, egg and butter, gives Old Fashioned Sugar Cookies a tradition taste. - 46.1697
Iced Marzipan Cookies
Sift flour, sugar and salt into a bowl.
Add egg and butter, cut into small pieces.
Quickly knead together to form a smooth dough.
Add a little water if necessary.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Roll out dough to 1/4 inch thickness.
Cut out... - 46.1407
Desserts Angel Food Cake With Chocolate Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 325°F.
2) Sift flour 6 times with 1/2 cup of already sifted sugar. Keep aside.
3) In a very large bowl, add egg whites with cream of tartar and salt.
4) Using an electric mixer beat the mixture until stiff peaks... - 46.1083
Fudge Sundae Pie
1. Grease a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
2. In a 2-quart saucepan, mix 1/4 cup corn syrup, brown sugar and margarine.
3. Over low heat, cook with occasional stirring until the mixture begins to boil.
4. Remove the pan from heat... - 46.029
1. Preheat the oven to 350° and grease and flour 2 9x1 1/2-inch round layer pans.
2. In a large mixing bowl, tip in the flour, sugar, baking powder and the salt and mix well
3. Add 3/4th of the milk and the Crisco and mix well by hand... - 45.9718
1. Prepare the pound cake by trimming off the ends and crusts of the cake
2. Level the top of the cake if it’s rounded
3. Cut the cake horizontally into 1/2" to 3/4" thick slices.
4. Prepare the chocolate frosting, in a large saucepan, by... - 45.9158
1. Take a deep mixing bowl, add eggs and whisk egg to fluffy and light. Add yogurt and milk, mix thoroughly. Stir in baking soda, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt and mix well to form a thin batter. Transfer to pitcher.
2. Heat 1 inch of oil in a deep... - 45.8966
Quick Butterscotch Pudding
Desserts are my comfort food. I lover preparing them myself and of course enjoy feeding others as well! Quick Butterscotch Pudding is one of my favorite party desserts. Not just because its "quick", but it tastes fabulous as well! Why don't you give it a shot... - 45.8352
Lemon Meringue Pie Sweetened With Caster Sugar
1. Preheated oven with temperature mentioned.
2. In a bowl, mix together the flour and salt.
3. Rub the fat into the flour until it resembles breadcrumbs.
4. Add 25 g (1 oz) of the sugar to the mixture.
5. Add the egg to flour... - 45.7927
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to a moderate temperature.
2) Take a bowl and sift the flour along with baking powder thrice.
3) Cream the sugar and shortening by beating and add to batter.
4) Add the vanilla along with milk.
5) Add... - 45.7381
1. Preheat the oven to 350° and grease and flour 2 - 9x1 1/2-inches round layer pans.
2. In a large bowl, tip in the flour, sugar, baking powder and the salt and mix well. Add one cup milk and Crisco to the mix and beat well again. Use... - 45.7316
Toffee Topped Cakes
Combine the flour, baking powder and sugar in a large bowl.
Rub the margarine until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the dates and walnuts, then the beaten eggs until it is a soft dropping consistency.
You may need to add the milk if it isn't soft... - 45.725
Moravian Sugar Cake
Moravian sugar cake is a sweet little cake and really simple to prepare. Yeast leavened and spiced with cinnamon to taste, the moravian sugar cake is sweetened with brown plain sugar. - 45.7023
1) In a heavy saucepan, stir all the ingredients for praline powder together until the sugar is dissolved.
2) Heat further without stirring until the mixture acquires a dark amber color.
3) Pour the mixture over a lightly buttered cookie sheet... - 45.6894
In large bowl sift together flour, the 1 tablespoon sugar, and the salt.
Cut in shortening till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add beaten eggs and grated lemon peel; mix well.
Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface.
Roll dough to 15x12-inch rectangle,... - 45.6484
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Into a bowl, sift 6 ounces of flour, add the butter in pieces and rub into the flour till the mixture gets the appearance of fine breadcrumbs.
3) Add the brown sugar, stir well and then... - 45.5666
Raisin Sugar Buns
To make yeast dough, stir a pinch of sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift flour, remaining sugar and salt into a large bowl.
Melt... - 45.5575
Butterscotch Chiffon Pie
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Soften the gelatin in cold water.
3. Prepare a double boiler pan by setting a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water over a medium low flame.
4. To make the pie filling take a bowl... - 45.3958
1. In a saucepan, combine sugar and water and place saucepan on a medium flame.
2. Stir continuously until the sugar melts.
3. Place a sugar thermometer into the pan and allow the sugar syrup to boil to 238° F, 110° C. If you do not have a... - 45.3913
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In an ungreased 8-inch cake pan, sift and mix together the flour, sugar, soda and cocoa.
3) Make 3 wells of equal size in the flour mixture.
4) Add 1 teaspoon each of vanilla and vinegar and 6 tablespoons of... - 45.2934
Heat oven to 400Â°F.
In large bowl, beat 1 1/2 cups sugar and margarine until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla and eggs; blend well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Add flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt; mix well.
In small bowl,... - 45.2491
Sugar Dessert Recipes By Category