- » Sugar Cookies Without Flour
Sugar Cookies Without Flour Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sugar cookies without flour recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sugar cookies without flour recipes.
Kaju Badam Puri - Almond Cashew Cookies Without Flour & Butter
1. In a dry blender, add the cashew nuts and almonds and blend together into a powder.
2. Using a sieve, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl until an even and fine consistency of powder is achieved.
3. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees... - 121.658
Kourabiedes With Cake Flour
Kourambiedes is a delicious snack recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Kourambiedes, you will always crave for some more. - 29.5922
Brown Sugar Hazelnut Rounds
1 In a large mixing bowl beat shortening and butter or margarine with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds. Add about 1 cup of the flour to the shortening mixture. Add brown sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and salt. Beat until well mixed,... - 35.8894
Cream brown sugar, margarine and egg white.
Stir in flours and baking powder.
Chill dough several hours or overnight.
Roll out dough on floured surface.
Cut thirty-six 3" circles.
On half the circles, cut a 1" circle out of middle.
Place a teaspoon of date... - 38.0574
Zombie Cookies - "Ahh, there are zombies in my oven!" These cookies are super easy and fun to make. They are low in fat, low in sugar and has a subtle taste of matcha green tea. You can make a bunch of cookies (without zombie faces) beforehand, so that your... - 128.959
Minecraft Creeper Cookies
Minecraft Creeper Cookies are fun to make! They are perfect for fans of that game or fans of square-shaped cookies. Have you played it before? I play it on my computer and it is definitely a relaxing game. - 123.471
Pacman Cookies - Gamer Goodies
Pacman Cookies are so adorable and fun to make! The best part about this recipe is that it is healthier than store-bought cookies, so you can enjoy eating one without feeling guilty. - 128.223
Nankhatai - Eggless Almond Cookie
All those who are looking for the recipe of Indian cookies, then do try out these almond cookie. They are also called naankhatai in India. They are so yummy and easy to bake. Your guests will enjoy it. So don't forget to check out the video. - 94.7109
Miniature Ginger Snaps
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Line 3 cookie sheets with parchment or butter paper.
3. Fit a 1/2-inch plain tip nozzle into a piping or pastry bag.
4. In a medium mixing, sieve together flour, baking soda and spices and mix.
5. In a... - 42.0223
Festive French Macarons
Jordan Winery's baker extraordinaire, Cristina Valencia, returns to show tips and techniques for baking French Macarons. These delicate cookies will impress any winter guest and cookie lover. Cristina teaches you how to prepare your ingredients, how to... - 117.703
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Lightly grease cookie sheets.
To Make Cookie Dough:
3. Sift flour with cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, pepper, cardamom and baking soda and set aside.
4. In large bowl, with electric beater at high speed,... - 44.6579
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Into a bowl, sit 1 cup of flour and add the sugar. Stir well.
3) Add the butter in tiny pieces and rub it into the flour till the mixture looks like fine breadcrumbs.
4) Divide the... - 40.9691
Mincemeat Cookie Tarts
For me, Christmas would not be complete without a Mincemeat Cookie Tarts consisting of a mixture of shortening, ground nutmeg and mincemeat. Mincemeat Cookie Tarts is easy to make recipe. Follow our simple Mincemeat Cookie Tarts recipe. It€™s a fresh new... - 38.1954
Crackle Top Ginger Cookies
Whether you would like to bake cookies for your fundraiser event or for your little ones school , this crackle top ginger cookies is just what you need. A simple and easy cookie recipe that lets you do all that you want without a whole lot of effort - 48.7888
Italian Honey Cluster Cookies
Stir whole wheat flour and unbleached white flour together in a medium-size bowl.
Make a well in the center.
Pour in eggs and vanilla and almond extracts, and mix into a stiff dough; or mix in a food processor.
Dough should be stiff enough to roll out on a... - 35.9327
Twice-baked Italian Cookies
Twice-Baked Italian Cookies is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 41.2419
Chocolate Cherry Cookies
Chocolate Cherry Cookies are my favorite cookies. Its easy to make and exceedingly delcious. There is not a year that passes by without my family treating ourselves to some yummy Chocolate Cherry Cookies! - 44.5214
Stained Glass Cookies
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter, shortening, and the 1 1/2 cups sugar until creamy; beat in sour cream, vanilla, and egg.
In another bowl, stir together flour, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, blending... - 39.4637
Pine Nut Cookies
In a bowl, cream together butter, 1/3 cup of the sugar, vanilla, and anise seed.
Mix in flour and pine nuts.
Shape dough into 1 tablespoon-size balls, pressing firmly so balls hold their shape.
Place balls about 1 inch apart on 2 ungreased 10 by 15-inch... - 32.3783
A cup of evening tea or coffee is not as enjoyable without these Honey Cookies. Try out this recipe and enjoy your evening tea as never before! - 47.155
An evening cup of tea or coffee is not as enjoyable without a great accompaniment. These Spice Cookies are a great choice. Flavored with cinnamon, cloves, ginger and cardamom, these cookies are unique in taste. The sugar and cream well-balances the taste of... - 51.1388
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put all the ingredients, except for the cherries and coconut. Beat well for 2 to 3 minutes till thoroughly mixed.
3) Form a firm dough by pressing the mixture together. Shape... - 43.63
Christmas Cocoa Cookies
Do you like baking Christmas goodies? Here is a unique video recipe. A well shown recipe to making animal-shaped cookies! This is one recipe you can get the kids to assist you with. A must-watch, must-try! - 140.756
It's only a few days until Christmas and you've barely had time to think about making homemade cookies? But you got to make cookies right? This is a recipe that is fun, easy, needs only a few ingredients and are made in a snap! These Cinnamon Mexican Wedding... - 127.533
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Butter baking sheets (preferably heavy or nonstick).
Tie 2 broom handles together and grease with vegetable oil, or grease 2- to 3-inch-diameter rolling pin to use as mold for shaping cookies.
Beat sugar and butter in medium bowl until... - 36.4704
Gooey Caramel Chocolate Bars
Gooey Caramel Chocolate Bars has a divine taste. Kids simple love it. Gooey Caramel Chocolate Bars gets its taste and shape from flour mixed with corn syrup and chocolate chips. Gooey Caramel Chocolate Bars is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 38.7285
These are much like what is often sold as Mexican Wedding Cookies. These are a shortbread cookie that are stuffed with pecans and then dusted with powdered sugar. It isn’t the holidays at my house without these cookies. - 0
Danish Pastry Dough
1. Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a 1-cup measure. ("Very warm water" should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir in 1/2 teaspoon of the sugar. Stir until yeast dissolves. Let stand, undisturbed, until bubbly and double in volume, about... - 36.6304
Ginger Drop Cookies
Whether you would like to bake cookies for your fundraiser event or for your little ones school , this ginger drop cookies is just what you need. A simple and easy cookie recipe that lets you do all that you want without a whole lot of effort - 39.9453
Ice Cream Cookies
Cream sugar and butter and add eggs.
Add the sifted dry ingredients and vanilla.
Bake in a 350 degree oven until golden - about ten minutes.
To make Icing €” mix ingredients together and boil without stirring until it forms a ball in cold water.
Beat... - 35.9486
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Into a bowl, sift the nutmeg and flour. Add the butter and pieces and rub in the flour till the mixture-'s appearance is that of fine breadcrumbs.
3) Add the brown sugar, egg and dried... - 41.6666
Two Tone Cookies
In mixing bowl cream together butter or margarine, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla.
Add egg; beat till fluffy.
Stir in sour cream.
Thoroughly stir together flour, baking soda, and salt.
Gradually mix into creamed mixture; stir in chopped... - 47.3515
Low Fat Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cream together sugars, margarine, Egg Beaters, and vanilla.
Add flour and mix until thoroughly blended.
Chill dough for 30-40 minutes.
Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet that has been sprayed with a low-fat cooking spray.
Press 5 or 6 mini... - 34.6607
Half Moon Cookies
1. Heat oven to 350°. In a bowl, mash the egg yolks into fine crumbs. Add butter, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 fresh whole egg, cloves, and lemon rind. Mix well. Start adding flour slowly until the dough becomes firm (hard enough that when you cut the cookies you can... - 29.6748
Almond Shortbread Cookies
Did you know that you can make almond shortbread without using eggs? Why clog your arteries with cholestrol when you can enjoy even better taste of almond shortbread without egg? Let me know how it turned out for ya. - 34.4231
Spiced Fruity Biscuits Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the sugar and butter and beat well together till the mixture is light and fluffy.
3) Add the egg and mincemeat and beat well.
4) Sift together the spices and flour and then... - 41.046
Bitter Orange Cookies
In a bowl set in a pan of hot water (or other double-boiler or bain-marie arrangement), beat the eggs, brown sugar, orange juice, and orange rind, preferably with a wire whisk; temperature of the mixture should be about 115°F. (45°C).
Remove the bowl from... - 36.6389
Measure flour without sifting, add baking powder, soda and salt onto waxed paper.
Stir thoroughly to blend.
Cream butter and shortening until fluffy.
Gradually add sugars, mixing until creamy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each... - 43.6609
Iced Rabbit Cookies
Cream the margarine and sugar, add the flour and just enough milk or egg to make a firm rolling consistency.
Knead well, roll out on a lightly floured board and cut into 'rabbit' shapes, either using a metal cutter or cutting round a card board shape.
Save... - 35.8584
Cookie Cigarettes are very popular among my friends. You will love these delicious and unique dessert.Cookie Cigarettes are my favorite too. I just love biting into these chocolate filled cookies!! Trust me you will love the Cookie Cigarettes too! - 38.9937