- » Sugar Cookies With Lemon Extract
Sugar Cookies With Lemon Extract Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sugar cookies with lemon extract recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sugar cookies with lemon extract recipes.
Rolled Sugar Cookies (part 2): Cookie Jar
Visual delight. This video shows how to prepare a fine icing to decorate a foot shaped cookies. The crispy and rich cookies are made into wonderful flip-flops. They look just amazing. Using meringue powder and natural food colors, these cookies will be loved... - 106.784
Lemon And Butter Sugar Cookies
Beat the butter and 1 cup of sugar in a large bowl until light and creamy.
In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, milk, vanilla and lemon rind.
Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
Gradually add the egg-milk mixture to the creamed butter,... - 45.876
How To Make Lemon Sugar Cookies
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for lemon sugar cookies. - 0
Low-calorie Lemon Sugar Cookies
Cream margarine; gradually add 2/3 cup sugar, beating well or medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add egg and lemon extract, beating well.
Combine flour, lemon rind, cream of tartar, soda, and salt gradually add to creamed mixture, beating until well... - 43.9313
Lemon Sugar Cookies
Dissolve 1 teaspoon coffee granules in 1/2 Teaspoon hot water add cream cheese and powdered sugar, beating until smooth.
Dissolve remaining 1 tablespoon coffee granules in 2 teaspoons hot water; set aside.
Cream margarine; gradually add sugar,... - 43.5045
Old Fashioned Lemon-vanilla Sugar Cookies
Sift flour, measure, then resift with baking powder and salt 3 times.
Cream butter and sugar; add egg, and beat until smooth and fluffy.
Stir in flavorings.
Add dry ingredients in 2 or 3 portions al ternately with the milk beginning and ending with flour and... - 44.2968
Lemon Sugar Cookies
In a small bowl, stir flour with baking soda, cream of tartar and salt.
In Batter Bowl, cream butter with Bamboo Spoon.
Add lemon zest, vanilla and 1 cup sugar, and mix well.
Stir in egg and milk.
Gradually add dry ingredients, blending after each addition... - 46.689
Lemon Glazed Sugar Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Beat first 5 ingredients with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Add flour and milk to sugar mixture, mixing well.
3. Shape dough into 21 (1-inch) balls.... - 35.296
Stir-and-drop Sugar Cookies
Combine the eggs, sugar, vegetable oil, lemon zest and vanilla in a large bowl and mix well.
Stir in a mixture of the flour and salt.
Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
Flatten with a fork and sprinkle with sugar.
Bake at 400... - 31.7471
Maple Sugar Cookies
Cream shortening and add the sugar which has been rolled for sifting and cream together well.
Add eggs, lemon extract, milk, then part of the flour which has been sifted with salt and baking powder.
Beat well and add remaining dry ingredients.
Drop by... - 42.3158
Golden Sugar Cookies
The golden sugar cookies are prepared with cookie dough flavored with lemon extract and vanilla with added sugar. Prepared with a batter of flour, sugar, eggs, cream of tartar and flavored, the golden sugar cookies are baked to a golden brown for pure... - 46.3867
Ginger Lemon Cookies With Almonds
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Set aside a large nonstick baking sheet.
In a bowl, whisk together flour, ginger, baking soda, and finely ground almonds.
In a meduim bowl, using electric mixer on medium speed, beat together butter, sugar substitute and 4... - 40.5187
Crispy Sugar Cookies With Shortening
Crisp Sugar Cookies is a very tempting snack which you would love to serve to your dear ones. Enjoy this recipe on the coming get together party! - 33.9332
Maple Sugar Cookies
Sift flour, salt and baking powder together.
Cream shortening; add maple sugar, creaming well.
Add eggs, lemon extract, milk and dry ingredients; mix well.
Chill for about 30 minutes.
Roll out 1/4 inch thick; sprinkle with additional maple sugar.
Cut with... - 36.1669
Foundation Sugar Cookies
Cream shortening, add sugar gradually and cream well.
Add milk and vanilla to beaten eggs.
Sift all dry ingredients together and add alternately with liquid ingredients to creamed mixture Chill.
Roll out small portions of dough at a time to 1/4 inch thickness... - 43.3249
Filled Lemon Cookies
Cream butter; gradually add 1 cup powdered sugar, beating well at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Combine flour and salt; add to creamed mixture, beating well.
Stir in lemon extract.
Flour hands, and shape dough into two 16 inch rolls; wrap in wax paper,... - 36.0669
Heirloom Sugar Cookies
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine and sugar until fluffy in large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then vanilla and lemon extract until well blended.
3. Stir in flour... - 32.6799
Golden Sugar Cookies
Mix sugar, shortening, eggs and vanilla.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Heat oven to 400°.
Roll dough 1/8 inch thick on lightly floured cloth-covered board.
Cut into desired shapes with 3-inch cookie cutters.
Place on... - 37.9947
Old Fashioned Sugar Cookies
How can we forget the Old Fashioned Sugar Cookies? It has a common taste of sweetness which is loved by all. The perfect mix of flour, baking powder, salt, butter, sweetened condensed milk, egg and butter, gives Old Fashioned Sugar Cookies a tradition taste. - 46.1697
Stir-n-drop Sugar Cookies
Beat eggs well: stir in oil, vanilla extract and lemon peel.
Blend in sugar until mixture thickens.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt: stir into mixture.
Drop by teaspoonsful about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Flatten with the greased... - 37.3739
Animal Sugar Cookies
Cream sugar and shortening in bowl until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, milk and lemon extract; beat well.
Sift remaining ingredients together; add to creamed mixture.
Cover and chill.
Roll out on floured surface to 1/4-inch thickness; cut with animal cookie... - 37.9225
Old Fashioned Sugar Cookies
• Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg. In a large mixer bowl beat shortening for 30 seconds. Add sugar and beat till fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla, and lemon extract and beat well. Add flour mixture and buttermilk alternately to... - 28.7004
Traditional Sugar Cookies
Mix thoroughly shortening, sugar, eggs and flavoring.
Blend in flour, baking powder and salt.
Cover; chill at least 1 hour.
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Roll dough 1/8 inch thick on lightly floured cloth-covered board.
Cut into desired shapes.
Place on ungreased... - 35.8927
Original Sugar Cookies
1. Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
2. Mix shortening with sugar, eggs, and vanilla until very light and fluffy. Mix in flour alternately with milk.
3. Refrigerate dough until easy to handle (you may hasten this by placing dough in freezing... - 43.4497
Lemon Poppy Seed Cookies
Looking to make a mild flavored cookie to have it with tea or coffee? Try this Poppy Seed Cookies! They are great snacks to have midday or any time of the day. The light taste of the cookie makes it a great accompaniment to go with tea or coffee. - 126.571
Powdered Sugar Cookies
Mix dry ingredients as for pie crust.
Cut in butter.
Add beaten egg and flavoring.
Roll into tiny balls; flatten with glass dipped in crystal sugar.
Bake 8-10-12 minutes at 375°.
Watch as they burn easily.
Delicious! Makes 3 dozen. - 39.9907
Lebkuchen With Brown Sugar
1. Into large bowl, measure first 10 ingredients and 1 1/2 cups flour. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until blended. With wooden spoon, stir in nuts, citron, and remaining flour.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheet. Drop dough by heaping... - 35.1725
Lemon Meltaway Cookies
These Lemon MeltAway Cookies are simply fabulous ! Try these nutty citrus cookies for your next brunch ! Your suggestions for these Lemon MeltAway Cookies are welcome. - 38.49
Classic Lemon Meltaway Cookies
These Lemon MeltAway Cookies are simply fabulous ! Try these creamy citrus cookies as a brunch. Tell me if you like these Lemon MeltAway Cookies. - 36.1954
These Fortune Cookies are awesome ! You'll really feel that you have hit upon a big fortune once you taste these irresistible crunchy golden brown cakes ! Just try out and let me know if you like these Fortune Cookies ! - 34.4146
Easy Lemon Cookies
Cream shortening until soft: gradually add sugar, creaming well.
Stir In beaten eggs, lemon peel and vanilla extract, beating well after each addition.
Combine flour, salt, baking powder and soda.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
Then add oats,... - 39.8397
Make several days ahead or early on day:
1. In large bowl combine salad oil and sugar. With mixer at medium speed, beat until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Then, with mixer at low speed blend in lemon peel and... - 42.9268
Lemon Doodle Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Cream margarine and brown sugar.
3. Add lemon extract, flour, and oatmeal, and mix well.
4. Form dough into small balls (walnut size) and place on an oiled baking sheet.
5. Flatten balls with bottom of glass dipped in sugar.
6.... - 33.8885
Meyer Lemon Ricotta Cookies
Try the Meyer Lemon Ricotta Cookies the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the Meyer Lemon Ricotta Cookies! - 45.2287
Lemon Carrot Cookies
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; beat in lemon extract, vanilla, and egg.
Stir in carrots.
In another bowl, stir together all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda; gradually add to... - 37.5869
Lemon Oatmeal Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Sift together flour, baking soda and salt an set it aside
3. In an electric blender, mix butter and sugar and beat for ten minutes till creamy and fluffy
4. Turning the speed of the mixer down, add sifted... - 40.9608
Combine butter and sugar in processor or medium bowl of electric mixer and blend until smooth.
Add yolks 1 at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Blend in remaining ingredients.
Shape dough into 1 1/2-inch-thick cylinder.
Wrap in plastic and chill at... - 38.2103
Ginger-lemon Oatmeal Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 375F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, ground cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
3. Using a stand mixer, cream together butter... - 0
Lemon Oatmeal Crispies
1) Take the shortening and add sugar. Beat this cream mixture.
2) Add lemon juice, egg, lemon rind and vanilla extract. Beat the mixture properly.
3) Take the flour, oats, soda, baking powder and mix them well.
4) Add this flour mixture to the creamed... - 48.8108
Lemon Cooler Cookies
Insert metal accessory rack.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In medium mixing bowl, cream butter and granulated sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Beat in lemon rind, egg yolk, lemon extract and vanilla.
Gradually add flour and beat until... - 42.3446
Tasty Lemon Cooler Cookies
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Cream butter and granulated sugar in medium mixing bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in lemon peel, egg, lemon extract and vanilla. Gradually add flour and beat until blended.
Using a... - 35.526
Lemon Refrigerator Cookies
Cream butter and sugar until smooth.
Then add eggs one at a time and beat well after each addition.
Stir in grated lemon peel, lemon juice and vanilla extract.
Add combined dry ingredients, nuts and chocolate.
Form into two 12-inch rolls 1 1/2 inches in... - 42.2206
Lemon Curved Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or oil lightly.
3. In a bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and flurry. Add egg whites and beat for a few seconds.
4. Fold in flour, then fold in ground almonds, lemon extract... - 34.7741
Lemon Pecan Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, cream butter, shortening and sugar until fluffy.
3. Beat adding egg, honey, lemon zest and lemon extract until smooth.
4. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cream of tartar... - 48.1102
Lemon Cheese Cookies
Cream butter, cheese, and sugar; add egg yolk and flavorings and beat until light.
Add sifted flour and salt; mix well.
Force through spritz gun or cookie press onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Decorate as desired.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for... - 37.5278
Lemon Shortbread Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in lemon zest, lemon extract, and vanilla.
2. Add flour and salt to butter-sugar mixture and biend well. With a... - 29.3836
Lemon Cookie Tarts
Mix flour and 3 tablespoons sugar together.
Cut in the 3/4 cup butter, then add milk and vanilla mixed together.
Press small amounts of the dough into the bottom and halfway up sides of small tart tins.
Chill while mixing filling.
Combine remaining... - 31.302
Bone Shaped Lemon Meringue Cookie
Searching for an innovative recipe for cookie? You got one right here. Watch the video now and learn to make these fun Bone Shaped Lemon Meringue cookie. These are light and have an interesting appearance. Watch the step by step demo on how to bake these... - 103.018
Lemon Sandwich Cookies
1. In a large bowl, beat 1 stick butter and granulated sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg, vanilla, and 1 teaspoon lemon zest until light and flurry.
2. On low speed, beat in flour and salt until dough is smooth,... - 37.6932
Lemon Anise Cookie Cups
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine flour, sugar, margarine, lemon peel, anise extract and egg white in food processor; process until smooth.
Spray bottoms of 6 custard cups and 2 baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
Spread 1 tablespoon batter into... - 39.7276
Lemon Cornmeal Icebox Cookies
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Beat margarine at medium speed of a mixer until light and fluffy.
Gradually add sugar, beating until well blended.
Add lemon rind, vanilla, and egg white; beat well.
Add flour mixture; stir... - 42.4796
Raw Lemon Sheet Cookies
In search of a great snack that fits your raw food diet parameters? We've got one right here for you. Watch chef Dorothy share this fabulous Raw lemon Sheet Cookies recipe, that is so easy to make. - 80.6904
Maple Syrup Cookie Sandwiches With Lemon Cream Filling
1. Set the oven rack in the middle position. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Cover a 14-inch by 16-inch baking sheet with foil, shiny side up. Coat the foil with vegetable spray or use a silicone liner.
2. To make the cookies: Sift together flour, salt, and... - 36.5858
Vanilla Lemon Zest Springerle
1. Grease 2 large cookie sheets; sprinkle evenly with anise seeds; set aside
2. In small bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat sugar and eggs until very thick, about 5 minutes. Stir in flour, lemon peel, and vanilla. With floured hands, shape dough into a... - 33.4183
Ice Box Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
2. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar
3. Add the eggs and the rest of the ingredients with the cream of tartar well mixed into the flour
4. Chill the dough
5. Shape the dough into a rectangle... - 43.0781
Valentines Day Suger Cookies
Enjoy these sugary, buttery heart-shaped cookies that you can make with your kids to celebrate Valentine's Day. You really don’t have to wait for the special day to make a batch of these pink and yellow hearts. This recipe makes a fun activity to do with... - 96.0452
Holiday Lemon Drops
1. Preheat oven to 300°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, cream cheese, and granulated sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla, lemon extract, and lemon zest.
2. Add cake flour and salt and beat on low speed until... - 33.8547
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine... - 51.0067
1. In a medium bowl, cream butter and three quarters a cup of sugar; beat in vanilla, egg, lemon extract and milk
2. Sift in flour, baking powder and soda little by little and blend it in each time; chill this dough till firm enough to handle
3. Make... - 44.5432
Cream shortening and sugar.
Beat eggs well and add with the milk and lemon extract.
Mix and sift dry ingredients and add.
Chill Roll 1/8 inch thick.
Cut and brush tops with egg diluted with milk.
Bake in moderate oven (375Â°F.) 10 minutes.
Makes 150 cookies... - 44.0441
Cream butter and sugar; beat in egg, milk, and extract; mix well.
Sift together dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture.
Stir in raisins.
Drop from teaspoon onto cookie sheet.
Bake at 400Â° for 10 to 12 minutes.
Freeze extra cookies. - 37.5897
1. Beat butter or margarine with 3/4 cup of the sugar until fluffy in medium-size bowl with electric mixer at high speed. Beat in egg, vanilla, lemon extract and milk.
2. Sift in flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda, a little at a time, blending after... - 34.0643
Frosted Pumpkin Walnut Cookies
Frosted Pumpkin Walnut Cookies has a grand taste. Frosted Pumpkin Walnut Cookies gets its taste from pumpkin mixed with eggs and flour, flavored with vanilla and lemon extracts and topped with nuts. Frosted Pumpkin Walnut Cookies is loved by many across the... - 45.5629
1. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir or whisk gently to blend.
2. In a medium bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
3. Add flour to butter-sugar mixture... - 33.8629
Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
Add lemon peel, lemon extract, and ginger.
Add flour and mix well.
Stir In nuts.
Shape dough into balls the size of small walnuts.
Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake at 325° for 15 to 17 minutes, or... - 35.8962
Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Place 1 cup sugar, 2 teaspoons lemon rind, and ginger in a food processor; process 1 minute or until the sugar mixture is lemon-colored, scraping the sides of the processor bowl once.
Spoon... - 40.7619
Mix thoroughly butter, confectioners' sugar and lemon extract.
Blend in flour and salt.
If dough is soft, cover and chill.
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Shape dough by level tea-spoonfuls into balls.
Place 1 inch apart on un-greased baking sheet; flatten... - 37.5449
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter, cream cheese, and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and flurry. Beat in egg, vanilla, and lemon extract until blended.
2. Add flour, salt, and lemon zest and beat until well blended.
3. Divide dough in... - 35.7387
Chocolate Chunk Lemon Dreams
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in egg, lemon zest, vanilla, lemon extract, and salt until well blended.
2. Add flour and beat until blended.... - 35.1627
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Line 2 baking sheets with waxed or parchment paper.
3) In an electric mixer, cream the butter, sugar and salt, until fluffy.
4) Beat in the lemon zest, juice and extract. Gradually beat in the egg... - 47.9752
Lemon Coconut Chews
Cream butter and sugar together.
Add egg, lemon juice, and lemon extract; beat well.
Stir together flour, salt, and soda.
Add to creamed mixture; mix well.
Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in coconut.
Place on an ungreased cookie sheet; flatten with the bottom... - 44.7528
Lemon Coconut Squares
1. Pre heat an oven at 137.5 C (275 F).
2. Grease a 13 inch x 9 inch baking pan. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine butter, sugar and flour. Mix well and transfer on to greased pan.
4. Press gently and spread uniformly.
5.... - 48.1936
Almond And Lemon Curd Buttons
1) Pre-heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas mark 5.
2) In a large bowl, whisk the butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, lemon zest and a pinch of salt to a smooth consistency. To the batter, add in the flour and ground almonds.
3) Shape the dough... - 48.7336
Iced Marzipan Cookies
Sift flour, sugar and salt into a bowl.
Add egg and butter, cut into small pieces.
Quickly knead together to form a smooth dough.
Add a little water if necessary.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Roll out dough to 1/4 inch thickness.
Cut out... - 46.1407
Beat eggs until thick and light.
Add milk and lemon extract and beat in the sugar.
Add flour which has been sifted with the baking powder and salt.
Drop enough dough from a teaspoon onto a greased cookie sheet to make a circle about the size of a... - 34.4783
1) Preheat the oven to 250° F before baking.
2) Beat egg whites until they reach soft moist peak stage and slowly beat in sugar and salt.
3) Beating should be continued until mixture becomes thick and glossy and egg whites reach a peak... - 37.1527
Sift flour and sugar together; cut in butter until particles are the size of rice kernels.
Combine cream and extracts; add gradually to flour mixture, mixing with a fork until well blended.
Chill dough until easy to handle.
Shape into two 1 1/2 inch... - 37.6721
Dutch Sour Cream Cookies
Cream butter and sugar.
Add egg and beat thoroughly.
Dissolve soda in cream and add.
Stir in flavorings.
Sift flour and add.
The mixture should be a soft dough consistency Shape into a roll, wrap in waxed paper and chill overnight.
When firm slice thin and... - 38.9106
Measure flour without sifting, add baking powder, soda and salt onto waxed paper.
Stir thoroughly to blend.
Cream butter and shortening until fluffy.
Gradually add sugars, mixing until creamy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each... - 45.6894
Foundation Refrigerator Cookies
Cream shortening and sugar.
Add eggs and flavoring alternately with the sifted dry ingredients.
Form in long rolls about 2 inches in diameter, wrap in waxed paper and place in refrigerator until firm.
Slice cookies 1/16 inch thick and bake in moderate oven... - 35.0827
Santa Claus Cookies
Cream the shortening, vanilla and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Add the egg yolks 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add a mixture of the flour, baking soda and salt; mix well.
Mix in the evaporated milk and lemon juice.
Beat the... - 42.161
Lemon Meringue Pie
Combine egg yolks, water, lemon juice, sugar, and cornstarch in top of a double boiler, mix well.
Bring water to a boil, reduce heat, and cook egg mixture over hot water, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and comes to a boil.
Boil 1 minute, stirring... - 39.2093
Lemon Meringue Surprise
Combine flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt in mixing bowl.
Cut in shortening until mixture is the size of small peas.
Combine egg yolk, water, lemon rind and juice.
Sprinkle, a little at a time, over mixture while stirring with fork, until dough is just moist enough... - 40.6734
Lemon Meringue Pie
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large saucepan, stirring well.
Gradually add water and lemon juice, stirring until mixture is smooth.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored; gradually stir into lemon mixture.
Cook over medium heat, stirring... - 43.2616
Party Time Lemon Meringue Pie
1. Prebake the pie shell according to package, or by lining the shell with waxed paper, filling it with dried beans, baking until golden, 10-15 minutes.
2. Heat oven to 400°. Beat egg whites and cream of tartar until foamy. Beat in 6 tablespoons sugar, 1... - 36.6696
Light Lemon Meringue Pie
To make crust: Set oven rack at lowest level; preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
In a medium-sized bowl, stir together flour, sugar and salt.
In a small saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
Cook for about 30 seconds, swirling the pan, until the butter is a... - 43.2163
Lemon Custard In Meringue Cups
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 300°.
2) Take a bowl and beat together egg whites, vanilla, vinegar and salt until it turns frothy.
3) Add sugar a tablespoon at a time and beat vigorously until the white peaks appear.
4) Take some... - 41.6387
Beat margarine and cheese at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add 1/3 cup sugar, beating well.
Add egg substitute and next 3 ingredients; beat well.
Combine 2 1/4 cups flour, baking powder, and salt.
Gradually add to margarine... - 40.3595
Press eggs through sieve.
Cream butter, shortening, and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add salt, flavorings, and sieved eggs.
Add enough flour to make a moderately stiff dough.
Chill for several hours or overnight.
Form dough into balls about 1 inch... - 38.1621
1. Break eggs in a bowl, add cream of tartar and beat them together until blended. Hold the bowl in a pan or larger bowl of hot water for 10 to 15 minutes, or until eggs reach room temperature.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously grease and flour 18 molds... - 38.8312
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat butter and granulated sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in flour and lemon zest until a soft dough forms, scraping down... - 35.0898
Orange Sparkle Cookies
Sift together flour, soda and salt.
Cream butter, and gradually add sugar, creaming well.
Add egg, extracts, orange rind and juice, and mix well.
Blend in dry ingredients, and mix thoroughly.
Stir in walnuts, and chill 1-2 hours.
Drop dough by teaspoon-fuls... - 42.912
Classic Filled Cookies
Mix together sugar, beaten egg and sour cream.
Sift together dry ingredients and add to first mixture.
Add lemon extract.
Roll thin and cut in rounds.
Place 1 tsp. of the filling on half the cookies and cover with the remaining cookies.
Press together... - 36.1224
Cream shortening and sifted sugar thoroughly.
Add eggs, pumpkin and seasonings.
Sift flour and baking powder together, stir in raisins and nuts.
Add flour mixture to the creamed mixture and beat.
Blend in lemon extract.
Drop from teaspoon onto... - 41.4879
Crackle Top Ginger Cookies
Whether you would like to bake cookies for your fundraiser event or for your little ones school , this crackle top ginger cookies is just what you need. A simple and easy cookie recipe that lets you do all that you want without a whole lot of effort - 49.2838
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat together diet margarine and sugar replacement in medium bowl until creamy; beat in egg and vanilla extract. With mixer at low speed, stir in sifted flour, lemon rind and salt; mix... - 31.189
Raisin Oatmeal Refrigerator Cookies
Cream butter and sugars.
Add egg, lemon peel, molasses and vanilla extract.
Beat until light.
Add flour, soda, salt, oats and raisins.
Shape into a long, smooth roll about 2 1/2 inches in diameter.
Wrap in waxed paper and chill until roll is very... - 43.5236