- » Sugar Cookies Tart
Sugar Cookies Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sugar cookies tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sugar cookies tart recipes.
Thoroughly cream 1 cup each butter and sugar; add 1 egg and beat well.
Add 1 teaspoon almond extract.
Stir in 3 cups sifted all purpose flour.
Pinch off small ball of dough and place in center of sandbakelse mold (or use tiny foilware pans); with thumb, press... - 28.3715
Nut Cookie Tarts
YUM and extremely scrumptious, who doen't love this Nut Cookie Tarts? One of the most popular desserts for all seasons, this Nut Cookie Tarts is a lot satisfying for your taste-buds and is also fun to make! - 46.7626
Foundation Sugar Cookies
Cream shortening, add sugar gradually and cream well.
Add milk and vanilla to beaten eggs.
Sift all dry ingredients together and add alternately with liquid ingredients to creamed mixture Chill.
Roll out small portions of dough at a time to 1/4 inch thickness... - 43.3249
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; beat in eggs and vanilla.
In another bowl, stir together flour, wheat germ, salt, nutmeg, and baking soda; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Cover dough tightly with... - 40.9561
Fruit Dreams In Cookie Tarts
Sift together flour and salt.
Cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add egg and vanilla extract and mix thoroughly.
Add flour mixture to creamed mixture, stirring only enough to combine ingredients.
Roll out 1/8 inch thick and... - 41.5574
Mincemeat Cookie Tarts
For me, Christmas would not be complete without a Mincemeat Cookie Tarts consisting of a mixture of shortening, ground nutmeg and mincemeat. Mincemeat Cookie Tarts is easy to make recipe. Follow our simple Mincemeat Cookie Tarts recipe. It€™s a fresh new... - 39.947
Lemon Ricotta Sugar Cookies With Lemon Glaze
Bake sale time!! And these lemon ricotta sugar cookies are sure to be a hit! Soft, fluffy, chewy around the edges with a light, fresh lemon taste! Not to mention they are super easy to make and something about lemon just reminds me of a bright, sunny spring... - 0
Sand Tarts With Vanilla
Cream the butter and the sugar.
Gradually beat in the egg yolks, cream, and vanilla.
Sift the flour with the salt and baking powder.
Add to the butter mixture; blend well.
Chill, covered, at least 3 hours, or overnight.
Divide the mixture into three... - 46.9898
Cream shortening and sugar thoroughy.
Add beaten egg and dry ingredients which have been sifted together.
Chill dough until stiff.
Roll out 1/8 inch thick and cut with various shaped cutters.
Press 1/2 almond in the center of each, brush tops of cookies with... - 44.6048
Hawaiian Cookie Tarts
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine flour, 1/2 cup powdered sugar and cornstarch; blend well.
Add butter and vanilla.
By hand, blend until a soft dough forms.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
Place 1... - 42.682
Cookie Tart Shells
This Cookie Tart Shells tastes absolutley divine and hnece is so irresistable to miss it. Here’s a quick and easy to make recipe for Cookie Tart Shells and just relish! - 40.7097
Swedish Sand Tarts
Cream butter with extract; add sugar gradually, beating until fluffy.
Add egg and beat thoroughly.
Add flour in fourths, mixing until blended after each addition.
Stir in almonds.
Chill dough thoroughly.
Remove a small portion of dough at a time from... - 40.5224
Cranberry Orange Cookie Tart
1. Filling: In a medium saucepan, combine cranberries, sugar and orange juice. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook, stirring often, for 6 minutes or until thick and jam-like. Stir in marmalade. Remove from heat; let cool.
2. Pastry: In a large bowl, combine... - 35.3092
Tart Orange Meringue Tarts
Prepare the Basic Meringue with the following variation: Draw six 4 in. (10 cm) circles on the brown paper.
Spoon the meringue into the circles, building up the edges by an inch (2.5 cm), and form a depression in the middle to make a tart shell.
Bake in a... - 43.6082
Cream the fat and sugar.
Sift together flour, salt and baking powder.
Fold in the fat mixture.
Using a large star nozzle, pipe the mixture into paper cases or on baking sheet.
Bake in a moderate oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
Cool on a wire... - 38.4724
Almond Tarts Swedish Sandbakelsen
With a wooden spoon, mix butter, sugar, egg yolk, and almond extract until well blended.
Mix in flour and almonds; wrap and chill 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Press 1/4" layers of dough into buttered and floured 1 1/2"-2" tartlet tins.
Stand tins on a... - 41.3205
Cookie Tarts Sandbakkels
Thoroughly cream butter and sugar; add egg and beat well.
Add almond extract.
Stir in flour.
Pinch off a small ball of dough and place in center of sandbakelse mold; with thumb, press dough evenly and as thinly as possible over bottom and sides.
Place molds... - 35.8978
Tart Lemon Cookies
Use a vegetable spray to lightly grease the cookie sheets.
Combine milk and vinegar in a small bowl.
Stir to blend.
Stir in lemon cake mix and lemon peel.
Drop from a teaspoon about 2 in.
(5 cm) apart onto the greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350°F (175°C)... - 32.8027
Sand Tart Cookie
My wife likes this Sand Tart Cookie recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Sand Tart Cookie to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dish brings joy to my home.Try this Sand... - 38.8278
Nut Cookie Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Take a large bowl and sift flour, salt and soda together.
3) Cream in margarine and add oats and nuts to the mixture.
4) Stir in sugar and blend it in well.
5) Add egg and flavoring and beat the mixture... - 45.7384
Lemon Cookie Tarts
Mix flour and 3 tablespoons sugar together.
Cut in the 3/4 cup butter, then add milk and vanilla mixed together.
Press small amounts of the dough into the bottom and halfway up sides of small tart tins.
Chill while mixing filling.
Combine remaining... - 31.302
Cookie Tart Shells
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F
2) In a clean bowl beat the butter until soft and creamy. Blend in sugar and mix well.
3) Next, stir in orange juice and egg and blend them in the mixture.
4) Now combine, sifted flour, baking powder and... - 42.9807
Cream butter to consistency of mayonnaise.
Add sugar gradually, beating until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in egg yolk and vanilla extract.
Stir in flour.
Roll out thin on lightly floured... - 38.4001
Lightly grease a 30 x 20 cm/12 x 8 in Swiss roll tin.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Gradually add the eggs, beating continuously.
Sift the flours together and stir in the ground almonds, then work these dry... - 38.1221
These Sand Tarts taste incredible ! Try these incredibly delicious baked cookies with sweet garnishings for your dessert or as a snack and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Sand Tarts are welcome ! - 45.128
Valentines Raspberry Cream Cheese Heart Tarts
If you want to treat your husband on Valentine’s day with a something nice but you cannot because the kids are around!! If yes, then here is an interesting recipe by weelicious which can be made with the help of your kids. Weelicious host is making... - 118.892
Valentine's Day Tarts
Sweets for the sweet! A delicious and easy recipe for you and your sweeter half: Valentine's Day Linzer Tarts. - 0
Sift together flour, salt, and baking powder.
Cream butter and vanilla until soft, then add the sugar a little at a time.
Work the mixture until light and fluffy.
Add unbeaten egg and extra egg yolk, beating well.
Mix in the flour mixture and beat hard.
Chill... - 43.0002
Marion's Sand Tarts
This Marion's Sand Tarts is just right for any day when you relax and want to have something to eat. A tart recipe, it is great for all those who love to have butter items in their plates! - 39.339
1. Cream the butter, margarine or shortening until light; gradually add the sugar and beat until smooth. Beat in 1 whole egg and 1 egg yolk, the vanilla and lemon peel.
2. Sift the flour and salt. Gradually add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture and mix... - 35.6897
Creamy Sand Tarts
Cream butter, sugar, and salt until light and fluffy; beat in egg, .then, vanilla.
Mix in flour, 1/3 at a time, beating just to blend.
Wrap dough and chill 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Roll, a small amount of dough at a time, 1/8" thick and cut with a 2"... - 47.1479
Cream butter; add sugar gradually, beating until fluffy.
Add eggs one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Add flour in fourths, mixing until well blended after each addition.
Chill dough overnight.
Removing from refrigerator only amount needed... - 34.0898
Caramel Sand Tarts
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl, cream butter; gradually add brown sugar, whiz until light and fluffy.
3. Put in egg and vanilla; mix well.
4. Sift flour, baking powder, and salt; mix into creamed mixture.
5. Cover the dough... - 46.3335
Ginger & Pear Tart
Preheat oven to 350°F Combine cookies and pecans in food processor or blender container; process until finely crushed.
Combine crumb mixture and butter in medium bowl.
Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 10-inch quiche dish or 9-inch pie plate.
Bake 7... - 45.7879
Fresh Apple Tarts
Divide Margarine Pastry into eight sections.
Between 2 sheets waxed paper, roll each pastry section into a 5 1/2 inch (14 cm) circle.
Place oil cookie sheets.
Slightly flute edge.
Top each pastry round with apple slices in overlapping rows.
Stir together next... - 40.4618
Rich Tart Shell
Rich tart shell recipe is a recipe for tart shell that can be filled with any filling of choice. prepared with sifted flour and eggs the tart shell is baked to a ligh brown color. - 33.775
Peaches & Cream Tart
1 Chill a medium mixing bowl and the beaters of an electric mixer.
2 For crust, crumble macaroons (you should have about 2 cups). In a large mixing bowl stir together the macaroon crumbs, pecans, and butter or margarine. Press mixture onto bottom and up side... - 36.6217
Buttery Jam Tarts
1) Heat oven to 350°.
2) In a large bowl add all ingredients, keeping aside the cherry preserves.
3) Gently beat the mix, scraping the bowl regularly till well mixed.
4) Flour a surface and roll out the dough to a 1/4-inch thickness,... - 45.1636
Little Pastries - Turnovers Jelly Tarts Rounds
1) Preheat oven hot to 400F or 425F.
2) Follow package directions to mix piecrust mix with 2 tablespoons cold water.
3) Roll out to make 12-inch circle, about 1/8 inch thick.
4) Cut into desired shape.
5) To make Turnovers, cut into... - 39.5758
Cream butter and 1 cup sugar.
Add egg yolks, milk, and flavoring and beat until light.
Add sifted dry ingredients and mix well.
Chill for at least 3 hours.
Roll out dough very thin and cut with 3-inch star or other cookie cutter.
Put on greased cookie sheets;... - 46.0077
Apple Cranberry Tart
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for two-crust pie using 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom.
Place 1 prepared crust in bottom and up sides of pan; trim edges if necessary.
Heat oven to 425Â°F.
Heat cookie sheet in oven for 10... - 41.484
Apricot Pear Tart
MIX together cookie crumbs, sugar and margarine in small bowl.
Press crumb mixture onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
DISSOLVE gelatin in boiling water.
Add cold water.
Measure 3/4 cup gelatin; set aside.
Chill remaining gelatin until slightly... - 46.0944
Fresh Pear Tart With Ginger Cream
For the tart shell bake the tart according to the directions .
Roll out the excess dough and cut out a pear and 2 leaves.
Place these cutouts on a lightly buttered cookie sheet and bake them along with the tart, pricking them when they puff up.
prepare the... - 47.018
Nana's Cookery Peanut Butter Tart
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
2. Grease a 9-inch tart pan and set aside.
3. In a bowl, mix together grounded cookie and butter.
4. Press the mixture into the bottom and sides of the tart pan.
5. Pop the pan in oven and... - 0
Lemon Curd Tarts
1. Place filour in a medium-size bowl; cut in the 1/2 cup butter or margarine and cream cheese with a pastry blender until crumbly. Work into a ball with hands. Divide into 24 parts.
2. Press one ball into each of 24 tiny muffin cups; chill while mixing... - 31.1053
Black And White Chocolate-banana Tart
To Make Pastry: Place butter and sugar in food processor with metal blade or bowl with electric mixer and pulse or mix until mixture holds together.
Add egg and pulse 5 or 6 times or mix to blend.
Add flour and salt all at once and pulse several more times or... - 44.1556
My sister likes this Sand Tart recipe. This is a kid friendly Sand Tart recipe. It is truly delicious dessert. It is generally made on Christmas. This dish makes your Christmas celebrations more enjoyable.Try this Sand Tart recipe and brings joy to your home. - 36.0299
Pear Meringue Tarts
The pear meringue tarts are pretty little dessert tarts made with pear halves. Filled in with meringue in between and flavored with orange sauce, the pear meringue tarts are broiled desserts and very party like indeed! - 45.9947
Meringue Tarts With Strawberries
1) Into a bowl, sift together the sugar, baking powder and salt
2) Mix together the water and vinegar
3) Whip the egg whites, adding the sugar mixture 1/2 a teaspoon by teaspoon alternating with the liquid
4) Once combined, onto a baking sheet, drop... - 44.8398
Lemon & Raspberry Meringue Tart
1. Whizz the flour, butter and 1/4 tsp salt in a processor until fine. Add the sugar, pulse, then tip in the egg yolks and 4 tsp cold water. Pulse to a dough, tip out onto the work surface, then quickly knead until smooth. Line a 35 x 12cm loose-bottom fluted... - 37.1141
Cherry Meringue Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 170C to 190C.
2. Drain the cherries reserving 200ml of the juice.
3. Pat them dry with kitchen paper.
4. Mix the ground almonds with the 3 tbsp sugar
5. Drain the cherries reserving 200ml of the juice.
6. Pat dry... - 40.9399
Eggless Mini Savory Tarts
These little cheesy, spicy mini tarts make perfect party snacks. While you may think “mini” are for kids, but these are good for cocktail dinner parties and brunch buffets, too where you may have a few fussy, calorie conscious guests! Small portions help... - 126.947
Lime Tart Brulee
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a food processor, pulse flours and icing sugar for 30 seconds. Add butter and pulse until mixture is crumbly and resembles small peas. In a small bowl whisk together egg yolks and cream. Add wet ingredients to flour... - 38.8068
Coffee Pecan Tarts
1) Preheat oven to 375ÂºF.
2) On a flat surface flour lightly and put the pie crust.
3) Using a 4 1/2-inch round cookie cutter or top of 4 1/2-inch diameter bowl as pattern, cut 4 rounds from pie crust.
4) Fit rounds at the base and... - 46.2658
Chocolate Berry Mascarpone Tart
Buttery, Chocolately crust loaded with chilled Mascarpone Cream, bursting with fresh Berries and drizzled over with lots of Chocolate Ganache, this is sure to be a refreshing and decadent Summer treat! - 107.932
Orange Pumpkin Tart
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine flour, 3/4 cup oats and 1/2 cup sugar; cut in margarine until crumbly.
Reserve 3/4 cup oat mixture.
Mix remaining oat mixture with water until dough is moistened.
Divide into 2 parts; press each onto cookie sheet to form a 12 X... - 45.0327
Fresh Berry Tarts
Dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water.
Chill until syrupy.
Spread about 1/3 of it over the cooled crust.
Arrange fruit on top of the gelatin (if berries are tart, sprinkle with 2 to 3 tablespoons sugar).
Brush or spoon remaining gelatin evenly over the... - 32.3644
Brulee Key Lime Tarts
1. Preheat the oven to 350° In a food processor, finely grind the Oreos. Pulse in the butter. Lightly spray four 4 1/2-inch fluted tartlet pans with removable bottoms; press the ground Oreos into the bottoms. Set the pans on a baking sheet and bake for 8... - 28.7258
Quick Apple Tart
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. On nonstick cookie sheet roll biscuit into a circle about 6 inches in diameter; using the tines of a fork, prick surface of biscuit and set aside.
3. In small bowl combine apple slices and lemon juice and... - 38.5389
Meringue Tart Shells
1) Preheat the oven to 250° F.
2) Take a large mixer bowl, combine egg whites, cream of tartar, salt and flavouring in it and beat till soft peak stage.
3) Add in sugar, a tablespoon at a time, beating well to the egg mixture.
4)... - 40.9203
Persimmon Apple Tart With Ginger Snap Streusel
1. Roll pastry out on a floured board to fit a 9-inch tart pan with removable rim.
2. Lay pastry in pan, easing into corners. Fold excess pastry down and flush with pan rim, then press against pan side so pastry extends about 1/8 inch above rim.
3. Bake in a... - 37.9796
Hazelnut Pumpkin Tart
Roll 1 piecrust into a 12-inch circle on a floured surface.
Fit into an 11-inch tart pan with removable bottom.
Prick bottom and sides of pastry shell.
Bake at 375° for 5 minutes.
Let cool in pan on a wire rack.
Sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts.
Beat eggs at... - 44.064
Chocolate Walnut Layered Tart
Allow 4 crust pouches to stand at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes.
Arrange racks in center of oven.
Heat oven to 450°F.
Unfold each crust; remove plastic sheets.
Press out fold lines; sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon flour Spread flour evenly over... - 45.3469
Bittersweet Chocolate Tart With Oranges And Raspberries
Bittersweet Chocolate Tart With Oranges And Raspberries is an amazing dessert with the tart filled with the bitter-sweet chocolate and served with an wonderful fruit relish. The flavours of the fresh orange, raspberries and lemon add a zing to the tart. Try... - 121.421
Lemon Cream Tart
Preheat oven to 325°.
Combine first 3 ingredients; beat at high speed of an electric mixer until blended.
Add crumbs; toss with a fork until moist.
Press crumb mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch round tart pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at... - 43.5022
Plum And Almond Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 425°.
2) Take a heavy-based saucepan and put the plums, sugar and 2 tablespoons water into it.
3) Slowly bring to a boil, stir and then cook gently by covering for 8-10 minutes till the plums become very soft and... - 43.0898
Banana Nut Cream Tart
1. For filling in the top of a double boiler, combine sugar and flour and then add half and half, eggs and butter.
2. Place over simmering water and stirring frequently cook about 20 minutes until thick enough to coat back of a spoon.
3. Stir in... - 45.7614
Add sugar, flour, vanilla and nuts.
Roll into crescents or balls and bake on ungreased cookie sheet in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Roll in powdered sugar. - 32.0368
Pear Custard Tart
Heat oven to 375°F.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off In medium bowl, combine flour, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 teaspoon grated orange peel and salt; mix well.
Using pastry blender or fork, cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse... - 41.3701
Swedish Sand Tarts
1. Cream butter or margarine with granulated sugar until fluffy-light in medium-size bowl; beat in egg and almond extract. Gradually sift in flour and salt, blending well. Chill dough overnight, or until firm.
2. Pinch off about a half teaspoon-ful at a time;... - 30.0221
Icebox Sand Tarts
1. Set aside 2 tablespoons sugar. Separate 1 egg; cover and refrigerate yolk. In a large bowl, beat remaining sugar, egg white, remaining whole egg, butter, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
2. Beat in flour mixed with... - 34.4114
Star Spangled Fruit Tart
Press cookie dough onto an ungreased 12-in.pizza pan.
Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool on a wire rack.
In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and extract until smooth.
Spread over crust.
In center of tart, arrange... - 34.1618
Sand Tarts With Almonds
Combine egg, sugar, and both kinds of almonds.
Work the butter with a spoon until fluffy and creamy, then combine with the nut mixture and mix well.
Add the flour and mix thoroughly.
Press through a cookie press—following the manufacturer's... - 30.886
Drop Sand Tarts
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl cream sugar and butter, add eggs to mix.
3. Thereafter add flour and mix well.
4. Make small-medium ball of dough arrange onto, sprayed, cookie sheet and top each ball with 1/2 a pecan... - 33.1089
Grandma Hummel S Currant Tarts
Beat sugar and eggs together until thick.
Stir in salt and vanilla.
Fold in currants.
Line muffin tins with thinly rolled pastry shell.
Fill 2/3 full with preceding mixture.
Bake at 350° for about 20 minutes.
Can also be made on cookie sheet and cut into... - 34.9136
1. Set out sandbakkelse molds and cookie sheets.
2. Measure flour and set aside.
3. Chop almonds very finely and set aside.
4. Cream butter and almond extract together until butter is softened.
5. Add sugar gradually, creaming just until blended.
6. Blend - 29.5031
Streusel Topped Cranberry Pear Tart
1. Preheat oven to 375°F adn place the cookie sheet in the middle oven rack and the pie crust in a 9" tart pan with removable bottom
2. In a large bowl, mix together half a cup of sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon; add pears and... - 43.4324
Almond Ginger Sand Tarts
In a bowl with an electric mixer cream together the butter, the shortening, and the confectioners' sugar until the mixture is combined well and beat in the vanilla.
Into the bowl sift together the flour, the ginger, the salt, and the baking powder and combine... - 39.5573
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) Flatten each of the 12 biscuits and spread with melted or soft butter.
3) Then sprinkle over with sugar and cinnamon.
4) Spoon 1 teaspoon strawberry jam in the center of each biscuit.
5) Fold over each... - 36.8166
Rich Tart Shell
Stir 1/2 cup butter to soften; blend in 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Add 1 egg; mix well.
Stir in 1 1/2 cups sifted all purpose flour.
On floured surface, roll out in 12 inch circle.
Using rolling pin to transfer dough, carefully place... - 27.7055
Are you looking for Pumpkin Tart Recipe? I am sharing my favorite Pumpkin Tart Recipes with you. This Pumpkin Tart Recipe was passed on to me by my maternal grandmother. This is a popular thanksgiving dessert. Generally, I try this recipe whenever friends... - 40.5639
Chocolate Macaroon Tarts
This Chocolate Macaroon Tarts tastes absolutley divine and hnece is so irresistable to miss it. Here’s a quick and easy to make recipe for Chocolate Macaroon Tarts and just relish! - 44.7832
Dairy Free Filbert Meringue Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 275°F.
2) In a bowl, beat the egg whites to form soft peaks.
3) Gradually beat in the sugar, until dissolved and stiff peaks are formed.
4) Then fold in the chopped filberts, blend well.
5) Over a cookie sheet... - 36.1217
Large Butter Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a large bowl, beat the eggs till light and frothy. Add in melted butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, raisins, vanilla essence and salt. Beat the ingredients together well.
3) Carefully pour the butter... - 41.497
Chocolate Macaroon Tarts
1) Take a double boiler and combine sugar and salt in the top bowl of the boiler.
2) Next, mix milk in the flour mixture and stir well.
3) Place the boiler on low flame until the mixture acquires a thick consistency. Stir continuously.
4) Take a clean... - 45.8906
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In saucepan, blend the sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg together.
3) Stir in water, lemon peel and juice.
4) Add the raisins, stir continuously and cook until thick and bubbly; allow to cool.
5)... - 48.518
Rich Banbury Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Combine all the ingredients leaving the bottom 3 and mix well.
3) Roll out the Nonsweet French Pastry to 1/8-inch thickness and cut out 4-inch squares.
4) Spoon about 1 tablespoon of filling over each... - 43.6519
Pecan Nut Crust / Tart Shell
Yield: 1 9” or 10” tart pan, or 8-10 3 inch tartlets
Preheat oven to 350.
1. In a food processor grind pecans to a meal; add sifted flour, maple crystals or sugar, baking powder, and salt. Pulse briefly to combine evenly.
2. Whisk... - 26.7991
Apple Blossom Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Peel, core and quarter apples. Cut the quarters into thick half slices.
3) On a floured surface roll out pastry and cut it into circlrs to fit the bottom of custard cups.
4) Take 4 custard cups and... - 45.3513
Pumpkin Tarte Tatin
To make the dough: In a large bowl, combine the flour and shortening and rub them together with your fingers until the shortening has been reduced to hazelnut-sized lumps.
Dissolve the salt in the water.
Stir the water into the flour mixture just to form a... - 39.5767
2-bite Butter Tarts
This 2-bite Butter Tarts recipe is the favorite of my wife. Whenever there is a gathering or celebrations at my home, her emphasis on cooking this dessert. It is delicious and liked by all. So try this 2-bite Butter Tarts recipe and make the partying at... - 46.901
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and 1/4 cup sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in 1 egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
2. Add flour mixed with baking powder and salt and beat on low speed until a stiff dough forms,... - 42.3706
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
To Make Tart Shells:
2. In medium bowl, with fork, blend butter, sugar, salt and egg white until smooth and well combined.
3. Gradually stir in flour, mixing until smooth.
4. For each tart, use 2 teaspoons... - 45.7667
Fresh Fruit Tart
My first video with my new HD camcorder! Still giving the settings a try so bear with me. There are many different ways to make fruit tarts so follow the points outlined in this video to make your own! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download... - 130.305
Elegant Puff Pastry Tarts
1. In large bowl, mix all-purpose flour, cake flour, and salt. With fingertips, work 1/2 cup butter (1 stick) into flour mixture until coarse crumbs form. Stir in 1 cup ice water until soft dough forms, adding more water if necessary, 1 tablespoon at a time.... - 35.0515
Do you want an easy to make but great in taste Pear Tatin recipe? You will be ever grateful to the European people for sharing this addictive Pear Tatin recipe with the world!. It is an effortless Dessert. Stop ruminating and make this Pear Tatin right now! - 42.7874
Cherry Cream Tartlets
To make pastry, beat butter, powdered sugar, vanilla sugar, salt and egg in a medium bowl.
Sift flour over mixture.
Knead together to make a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
On... - 44.9964
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar and butter together creaming them.
3) Add the yolks one by one beating them thoroughly after adding each one.
4) Add the vanilla,... - 42.5293
Swedish Sand Tarts
1. Beat butter or margarine with sugar until light in medium-size bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in egg and almond extract. Gradually sift in flour and salt, blending well. Chill dough overnight, or until firm enough to handle.
2. Pinch off... - 30.1479