- » Sugar Coated Rice Cereal
Sugar Coated Rice Cereal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sugar coated rice cereal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sugar coated rice cereal recipes.
Snacks are a must for me to nibble on during my leisure and I have found this Cheese Wafers as a great way to indulge myself. You too would want to try this wonderful and extremely delicious Cheese Wafers; use this simple recipe then! - 34.3637
Betty's Peanut Butter Chocolate Snack Mix -- Superbowl
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Peanut Butter-Chocolate Snack Mix. This is a quick and easy-to-make snack mix that can be enjoyed by everyone while watching the Playoffs, the Super Bowl, or other sports events. Kids love it, too! - 118.182
Rice Cereal Bars And Variations
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a small saucepan; allow to soften for 3 minutes.
Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves; remove from heat.
Stir in the vanilla and sugar replacement; cool slightly.
Beat egg white until soft peaks form, Very... - 32.853
Lynn's Lemon Bar Muddy Buddies
Lynn demonstrates how to make a different take on Chex Muddy Buddies. This makes a great snack or would be great to add to your picnic menu. - 109.457
Chocolate Cereal Sandwiches
1) Take a 13x9-inch pan and grease it well..
2) In small saucepan, combine all filling ingredients except vanilla;
3) Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted.
4) Add vanilla and keep it aside.
5) In large saucepan, combine... - 47.4938
Betty's Party Favorite Frosty Treats
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Frosty Treats, a spin-off of "Muddy Buddies" or "Puppy Chow." This recipe uses Crispix corn and rice cereal, white chocolate chips, and Nutella hazelnut butter, and makes a "frosty" confection. This luscious snack... - 115.507
Peanut Butter Rice Snacks
Peanut Butter Rice Snacks has a delicious taste. Peanut Butter Rice Snacks gets its taste from brown sugar mixed with peanut butter. Peanut Butter Rice Snacks is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 32.0088
Frying Pan Cookies
Frying Pan Cookies is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this cookie is. The rich blend of mellowed flavors of the dates, cereal and nuts is simply heavenly! - 39.396
Peanut Butter Crispies
Peanut Butter Crispies has a overwhelming taste. The crisp rice cereals combined with the mixture of sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter and brown sugar, gives a out of this world taste. - 31.3687
Nut-crusted Squash Squares
Nut-Crusted Squash Squares is an irresistible side dish recipe. An delicious Nut-Crusted Squash Squares is something you would never want to miss out on! - 37.4189
Saucepan Date Rolls
Saucepan Date Rolls is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Saucepan Date Rolls recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 39.1477
Peanut Butter Crispy Squares
Place the sugar and corn syrup in a microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave on High, loosely covered, for 2 minutes.
Stir until sugar dissolves.
Add the peanut butter and mix until smooth.
Place the rice cereal in a large bowl.
Pour the peanut butter mixture over the... - 36.9145
Coconut Date Porcupines
1. In skillet blend sugar with dates and eggs. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture pulls away from sides of pan (about 5 minutes); remove from heat.
2. Stir in vanilla and walnuts; then carefully stir in cereals. Cool slightly.
3. With... - 28.3514
Baked Caramel Rice Custard
In large saucepan, over medium heat, heat milk just to a boil; sprinkle in cereal.
Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Slowly add egg product, 1/3 cup sugar and vanilla, stirring constantly.
Cook over low heat for 4 to 5 minutes until mixture begins to... - 35.2584
Pineapple Rice Drops
Beat the first five ingredients together.
Stir in rind, pineapple and nuts.
Add dry ingredients sifted together.
Drop heaping teaspoonfuls into rice cereal.
Turn to coat and press cereal in lightly.
Arrange on oiled cooky sheets 1 inch apart.
Press centres... - 39.3426
Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
This is an fantastic video shows how to prepare rice krispy cake. It combines peanut butter, chocolate and rice krispies to form a gooey yet crunchy cake. Chocolate goodness melts in your mouth giving a great treat. It is a great snack for kids. - 100.457
Crunchy Butterscotch Sundaes
Mix cereal and coconut.
Form ice cream in 10 balls; coat with cereal mixture, pressing it on.
Place in freezer till serving time.
(To keep coating crisp, store only 1 to 4 hours.) Serve with Butterscotch Sauce. - 25.5225
Puppy chow is a classic holiday treat! The creamy peanut butter, sweet taste of chocolate, the crunch of the cereal then to top it all off with sugar gives this recipe 5 stars in our book! - 30.4943
Fudge Sundae Pie
1. Grease a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
2. In a 2-quart saucepan, mix 1/4 cup corn syrup, brown sugar and margarine.
3. Over low heat, cook with occasional stirring until the mixture begins to boil.
4. Remove the pan from heat... - 46.2574
Crunchy Butterscotch Sundaes
Crunchy butterscotch sundaes are a sweet and fun dessert made with vanilla and rice crisps rolled in balls and chilled. Coated with a cereal mixture before freezing, the butterscotch crisps are to be served with butterscotch dessert sauce for a rich, creamy... - 23.0334
Baked Honey Sesame Chicken Fingers (tenders)
Here is a different take on chicken fingers. They are moist in the inside and crunchy in the outside. They are also baked and low in calories. Kids and adults love chicken tenders! - 125.521
Black And White Tarts
Thinking of an exquisite dessert to cook, try this Black and White Tarts. These tarts are best served for special occasions and needless to say, this Black and White tarts are made in no time! - 47.5323
Puffed Wheat Morsels
Puffed wheat morsels are crunchy little delightful snacks that are baked with puffed wheat cereal. This snack recipe is super eay to make and is ready in no time. Perfect for a bunch of hungry kids or just as an accompaniment to tea. The brown sugar and corn... - 35.7242
Black And White Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F
2)Take a shallow baking pan and spread shredded coconut in it. Bake coconut in the preheated oven for 5-7 minutes or until it is lightly tanned.
3) Stir coconut quite often during baking time to evenly brown... - 43.8201
Butterscotch Bars is yet another kiddie treat I have. This Butterscotch Bars is pretty easy to prepare too, even the little ones at my home know how to prepare it. Just give these yummy Butterscotch Bars a try, your kiddies will love it for sure. - 31.541
Beat eggs and brown sugar together thoroughly.
Melt butter in heavy skillet over low heat.
Remove from heat and stir in egg mixture and dates.
Set back over low heat and cook, stirring constantly, 10 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and... - 38.8942
Crunchy Caramel Snack Mix
In a 13x9x2-inch baking pan combine cereals, pretzels, and peanuts.
In a medium saucepan combine brown sugar, butter, and corn syrup.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is boiling.
Cook, without stirring, for 4 minutes more.
Remove from heat.
Stir... - 37.68
1. Butter a 9- or 8-inch square pan.
2. Place corn syrup and sugar in a 3-quart saucepan and heat just to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat.
3. Stir in peanut butter. Gently stir in cereal and peanuts until evenly coated. - 24.4649
Peanut Butter Bonbons
Melt peanut butter and butter.
Mix sugar and rice cereal.
Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture.
Blend together with hands.
Form into Mi-inch balls.
Chill till firm.
Melt butterscotch pieces in top of double boiler over boiling water.
Dip half the candies... - 40.0637
Milk Chocolate Rounds
Melt chocolate morsels in top of double boiler over hot water.
Stir in 1 cup cereal.
Crush remaining cereal very fine.
Mix with 1/4 CUP sugar.
Combine flour with salt and soda.
Cream butter in mixing bowl.
Gradually add 1 cup sugar; cream until light... - 42.8786
Crunchy Baked Apples
I bet you this Crunchy Baked Apples is just the way your mum used to make it. Follow this amazingly easy recipe for Crunchy Baked Apples. Serve it to your most loved ones. - 39.8376
Pineapple Stuffed Dates
1) Pour off the syrup from pineapple.
2) In a bowl, mix together pineapple, cereal, brown sugar and orange rind.
3) Make a small cut in the side of each date.
4) Smear the cut slightly to open and stuff each with a rounded tea-spoonful pineapple... - 40.6275
In a heavy medium saucepan melt marshmallows and butter or margarine over medium-low heat, stirring constantly till the marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth. Add peanut butter and continue stirring till mixture is well combined. Remove saucepan from... - 28.2792
Peanut Butter Fruit Crispies
In a large saucepan stir together sugar and corn syrup.
Stir over medium heat till sugar dissolves, then remove from the heat.
Add peanut butter; mix well.
Stir in cereal and fruit till well coated.
Press into an ungreased 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan.
Cool till... - 33.2262
Tropical Peanut Squares
1) Take a large saucepan and put corn syrup and sugar into it.
2) Cook this over medium heat stirring constantly to dissolve the sugar, until the mixture bubbles.
3) Add in peanut butter after removing from heat.
4) Stir in cereal and coconut until... - 38.2806
Corn Crusted Scallops With Sauce
Here is a quick side dish for the women who often are confused about good and quick dishes to be made for a happy dinner. The chef shows how easy, quick and simple it is to make scallops crusted with corn and crumb mixture. - 106.514
Looking for a great recipe to serve at the summer party? Then you simply can't go wrong with Betty's version of the original "Chex Party Mix". Also called as puppy chow, this delightfully crunchy snack made with chex cereal and confectioners sugar will wow... - 94.6138
Crunchy Fudge Sandwiches
1. Melt butterscotch and peanut butter in a heavy saucepan over a low heat.
2. Remove from heat and stir in rice krispies. Stir until well coated.
3. Press one half the mixture into a greased 8" square cake pan. Chill in refrigerator, and set remaining cereal... - 34.6386
Pam's Sweet Trash
Combine popped corn, pretzels, and cereals together in a large pan or Dutch oven that has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
Combine sugar, Butter Buds, syrup, and lite salt in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil, and boil five minutes.
Remove from... - 37.1036
Chocolate Crispy Cakes
1. Lightly apply butter on 12 small paper cake cases.
2. In a small saucepan, add in butter, brown sugar, golden syrup and cocoa. Heat very gently, stirring continuously, until the butter has melted and the sugar has dissolved. The... - 36.5435
Ice Cream Cup
Combine corn syrup, butter, sugar and salt in a saucepan.
Bring to the boil over a low heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Remove from heat; add chocolate and vanilla, and stir until chocolate melts.
Add to cereal; stir care- fully until cereal is... - 38.9166
Crispy Marshmallow Ghosts
1) In a saucepan,stir in butter until melted and add the miniature marshmallows,mix well until smooth.
2) Now add the vanilla and mix well.
3) Into a large bowl,transfer the mixture by scraping and stir in cereal until coated.
4) Over a saucepan of... - 49.5759
Mrs Bouldin's Date Nut Fingers
Melt margarine in the top of a double boiler over simmering water.
Stir in sugar and egg.
Heat, stirring every 5 minutes, for 20-30 minutes over simmering—not boiling—water until mixture is thick and will coat the back of a wooden spoon.
Pour over dates,... - 35.977
Beat margarine at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add brown sugar, beating well.
Add egg substitute and vanilla, and beat well.
Combine flour, baking soda, and salt; add to margarine mixture, mixing well.
Stir in uncooked oats,... - 36.3086
Praline Crescent Dessert
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In small saucepan, over low heat, melt margarine.
Add brown sugar; cook 2 minutes, stirring continuously.
Add sour cream; cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat.
Add cereal, nuts and coconut; stir until evenly... - 39.4109
Crunchy Skillet Cookies
Make several days ahead or on day:
1. In 10-inch skillet melt butter. Add dates and granulated sugar; blend well. Now, while stirring, add eggs. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, allowing mixture to bubble softly, until it forms a soft ball when a... - 31.7571
Microwave butter in 2-qt mixing bowl or casserole 45 to 60 seconds, or until melted.
Blend in sugar, flour, salt and eggs thoroughly.
Stir in dates.
Microwave at High 3 1/2 to 6 minutes, or until very thick, stirring every 2 minutes.
Cool 5 minutes.
In large... - 43.2668
Combine egg white and water; stir in sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
Beat till frothy.
In 13x9x2-inch baking pan mix cereal and nuts.
Add egg white mixture; toss to coat.
Bake in 350° oven for 15 minutes.
Cool 5 minutes.
Remove from pan; cool.
Store in... - 34.5243
Cranberry Walnut Power Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Lightly spray an 8-by-11-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Spread the walnuts on a baking sheet and toast until fragrant and golden, about 9 minutes. Let cool, then coarsely chop. Transfer the walnuts to a large bowl. Add the... - 27.6203
1. Place the egg whites in the bowl of an electric mixer, and beat on high until foamy. Add the cream of tartar and salt, and continue beating until soft peaks form. Still beating, slowly add first the sugar, and then the vanilla extract. Remove the beaters... - 24.8813
Vanilla Slice And Bake Cookies
Cream margarine; gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add egg substitute and vanilla; beat well.
Combine flour, soda, and salt.
Gradually add flour mixture to creamed mixture; mix well.
Stir in... - 45.1149
Caramel Snack Mix
Grease three 15-in x 10-in x 1-in baking pans; set aside.
In a large heatproof bowl, combine the cereals; set aside.
In a heavy saucepan over medium heat, bring butter, brown sugar and corn syrup to a boil, stirring constantly.
Simmer, uncovered,... - 42.816
Date Balls are a great option for a snack. These are easy to make and work well, since they can be stored for later use. The dates and coconut make a great combination. Try it! - 45.5655
1. Beat margarine at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well. Add egg substitute and vanilla; beat well.
2. Combine flour, soda, and salt. Gradually add flour mixture to creamed mixture; mix well. Stir in cereal.
3.... - 36.7196
Siveet 'n Sour Pork
In plastic bag, combine oat bran and ginger; mix well.
In shallow dish, lightly beat egg white and water.
Coat pork with oat bran mixture; shake off excess.
Dip into egg mixture, then coat again with oat bran mixture.
Saute pork in oil over medium-high heat 6... - 45.3277
Oven-baked Beef Stew
Oven-Baked Beef Stew! Were you looking for a tasty and unique meat preperation that you can serve for a an informal dinner? Then Oven-Baked Beef Stew is definitely the recipe for you. Try it! - 44.3378
Oven Baked Beef Stew
In paper or plastic bag combine flour, 2 teaspoons salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Add beef cubes, 1/4 at a time; shake to coat.
Place beef cubes in a 2 1/2 or 3-quart casserole; add carrots and onions.
In bowl combine water, tomato paste, vinegar, sugar,... - 44.0402
Oven Baked Beef Stew
In paper or plastic bag combine flour, salt, and pepper.
Add beef cubes, 1/4 at a time; shake to coat.
Place beef cubes in a 2 1/2- or 3-quart casserole; add carrots and onions.
In bowl combine water, tomato paste, vinegar, sugar, thyme, garlic, and bay leaf;... - 39.9479
Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookie
Cinnamon makes this oatmeal cookie anything but ordinary. With the right amount of spice, these cookie are truly irresistible. Bob Baker tells you how to toss out batches of chewy, crispy cookie that also makes for a total health treat. This fiber-dense treat... - 111.25
Candy Corn And Peanut Topped Brownies
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Grease bottom of 13 x 9-inch pan with shortening.
3) In medium bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, water and eggs and stir with spoon until well blended.
4) Spread the mixture in pan.
5) Bake 28 to 30 minutes... - 46.717
Buttery Date Cherry Slices
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, heat butter and add in the sugar and dates.
2) Gently cook, stirring often, till the mix boils well.
3) Boil for 5 minutes, the turn off the heat.
4) Cool for 5 minutes.
5) Add in milk and egg and gently cook, stirring... - 48.9914
Carrots In Wine Sauce
1.In a bowl, mix margarine, peanut butter and powdered sugar.
2.Put rice cereal and stir the mixture well and then shape it into balls of 1 inch size.
3.Take a double broiler and mix choclote morsels with parafin in its top and place the broiler on... - 45.5639
Oven Baked Beef Stew
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a plastic bag mix flour, salt, and pepper; add the beef cubes, a few at a time; shake to coat evenly.
3. Place coated beef cubes in a 3-quart casserole; add carrots and onions.
4. In bowl mix together... - 42.7164
Santa's Backpack Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking
4. In a large mixing bowl, add the butter or margarine and beat with an... - 47.8095
Homemade No-bake Granola Bars
I made these homemade granola bars for a quick afternoon snack for Isaac (although my hubby ate most of them smh) I've been using this recipe for years and haven't strayed from it yet! It produces that firm and chewy granola bar that I just love! It's super... - 126.238