- » Sugar Coated Pecan
Sugar Coated Pecan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sugar coated pecan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sugar coated pecan recipes.
Sugar Spiced Pecans
1. In a microwave proof shallow casserole dish, combine together the butter, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
2. Microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute, until butter is well melted.
3. Add pecans and stir to coat well; microwave on High for 2... - 37.2752
Creamy Pecan Pralines
Creamy Pecan Pralines packs in the richness of pecan, butter and dessert seasonings. You can easily prepare this yum dessert. Just check out the recipe listed here. - 28.1158
Why not make some delicious cinnamon sugared pecans for a snack or for topping your favorite desserts. Watch this impressive video that shares this simple recipe and offers great gifting idea. These pecans are easy to make and to wonderful to eat. Try it... - 125.843
Sugar Glazed Pecans Appetizer
Are you crazy about the candied pecans, which you can buy packed in your grocery stores? With this easy recipe of candied pecans, there is no need to depend on those store-bought packs. Now your candied pecans can be more fresh and more crunchy. Here is the... - 146.912
Spicy Sugared Pecans
In skillet combine sugar, water, and pumpkin pie spice. (Electric skillet 250°.)
Bring mixture to a full rolling boil; boil till sugar crystals form on sides of skillet, 5 to 6 minutes (3 minutes with electric skillet).
Add pecan or walnut halves; stir till... - 31.1123
Caramelized Pecans With Brown Sugar
Looking for a party dessert that can be whipped up in ten minutes flat? Well, then you have found your perfect pick. Betty whips up a delicious, decadent dessert recipe using brown sugar and pecans. It’s so good that your guests won’t stop swooning over... - 94.3708
Brush a baking sheet with melted butter and set aside.
In a saucepan, mix together the sugar, sour cream, and salt.
Bring slowly to a boil and stir until soft ball stage is reached, 236° F on a candy thermometer.
Remove from burner and add vanilla.
With a... - 34.1524
Combine water and sugar replacements in saucepan, stirring to dissolve.
Bring to boil, and boil for 3 minutes.
Stir in pecans until completely coated; remove pan from heat.
Allow pecans to rest in sugar water for 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove with slotted spoon and... - 27.9743
Sugar And Spice Pecans
In 4 to 5-quart casserole place pecans, MICROWAVE 7 MINUTES on HIGH, stirring 2 to 3 times.
While nuts are cooking, combine sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves in small bowl.
Stir until blended.
To hot pecans add butter.
Stir until butter is melted and pecans... - 39.5643
Sugar Pecan Crisps
Cream together softened butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
Add egg, vanilla, and salt; beat well.
Gradually stir in flour.
Cover and chill 30 minutes for easier handling.
Shape dough into a 12-inch log; roll in chopped pecans to coat outside of log.
Wrap... - 37.7122
Caramel Coated Spiced Nuts
In a large mixing bowl, beat egg whites and water until foamy.
Add almonds, pecans and cashews; stir gently to coat.
Combine brown sugar, pie spice and pepper; add to nut mixture and stir gently to coat.
Spread into a greased 15-inchx 10-inchx 1-inch baking... - 31.6097
Spicy Sugared Nuts
In wok combine sugar, water, cinnamon, allspice, and salt.
Bring mixture to a full rolling boil.
Boil gently for 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat.
Add pecans or walnuts; stir just till nuts are well coated.
Turn mixture out onto waxed paper or... - 27.1306
Butterscotch Bars With Brown Sugar Meringue Topping
1. Place the oven rack in the middle position. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line the bottom and sides of a 9-inch by 13-inch by 2-inch pan with foil, shiny side up, and coat with vegetable spray. Line a 14-inch by 16-inch baking sheet with foil.
2. To make the... - 37.4802
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
Combine egg white and water in a mixing bowl and beat at high speed until frothy but not stiff.
Combine the sugar, salt and cinnamon in a small bowl and mix well.
Add the pecans to the egg white mixture and stir until well... - 33.7835
1) In a small bowl, add sugar, salt and 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons pepper, according to your taste. Combine well and place aside.
2) Use a large, very heavy skillet, preferably cast iron, to heat over high heat until it is hot enough to... - 35.7027
1) In a 1 -quart casserole, melt the butter in the microwave for 1 minute.
2) Stir in the sugar, cinnamon and cloves. Then cook for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes until the sugar is dissolved.
3) Stir in the pecans, coat well and cook in the microwave for 4 to 5... - 33.8541
In a skillet over low heat, toast pecans in butter for 15 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring often.
Dram on paper towels.
In a bowl, combine the sugar and spices.
Add pecans and toss to coat.
Spread on a foil-lined baking sheet.
Bake at 325° for 1.0... - 37.86
Pecans turn out good when used in something sweet to be had as they are or to use with other food. Watch Barbara and Dee in their dramatic style showing how to make Cinnamon Pecans that are good as snacks or to use with breads or salads. Simple sweet treats ... - 101.237
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; stir in sugar and next 3 ingredients.
Add pecans, stirring to coat.
Spread pecans on a lightly greased baking sheet.
Bake at 325° for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
Cool completely. - 25.6579
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a small bowl, combine the salt, black pepper, cayenne, cinnamon and brown sugar.
Spread the pecans on a large rimmed baking sheet and toast for 10 minutes, until fragrant.
Transfer the pecans to a large bowl and toss with the... - 30.1477
Combine 2 tablespoons milk and rum flavoring in bowl; blend An confectioners' sugar.
Knead until smooth and shiny; knead in cherries, adding addi- tional confectioners' sucpr, if necessary.
Shape into 6-inch logs; roll in waxed paper.
Chill until... - 36.8234
Bourbon Chocolate Pecan Tart
Why not make these holidays more special with a delicious bourbon chocolate pecan tart. See this excellent video which shares an excellent recipe that would serve as an elegant holiday dessert. Take a look at this incredible video to make a holiday treat and... - 120.659
Banana Pecan Pancakes
These Banana Pecan Pancakes are a yummy snack ! Try out these Banana Pecan pancakes for your family this eveing and tell me if you like them ! - 42.4358
Vanilla Pecan Bourbon Balls
Combine the crushed wafers, confectioners' sugar, cocoa, and pecans in a mixing bowl.
Add the corn syrup and bourbon; blend well.
Form into 1-inch balls.
Then roll in confectioners' sugar to coat.
Place on waxed paper and allow to dry for several hours.
Store... - 33.6672
Pecan Cookie Balls
Mix all the ingredients (apart from the confectioners sugar) together in a large bowl and work to an even consistency.
Chill the dough in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F and mould the chilled cookie mixture into little ball... - 25.0075
Cinnamon Pecan Bars
Cinnamon Pecan Bars are never shared at my home. Everyone is crazy about these wonderful desserts. Use this brilliant recipe to make a delicious batch of Cinnamon Pecan Bars. - 36.4496
Big D Pecans
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F. In a 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan, combine the butter and oil and heat in the oven until the butter melts. Stir in the pecans, tossing until coated with the butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, stir... - 32.3267
Minted Glazed Pecans
1. In a saucepan, heat water, sugar and corn syrup and stir till it starts to boil
2. Turn the heat down when a spoonful of the syrup dropped in water forms a ball and melt in marshmallows, add peppermint and pecans and stir well so that the nuts are... - 36.3277
Cinnamon Pecan Streusel Coffee Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
3. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 3 ingredients. Set aside.
4. Beat sugar and butter with a mixer at medium speed until... - 36.3813
Snowball Cookies With Pecans
Snowball Cookies with Pecans are one of my favorite cookies that my Mom makes every Christmas. With the holidays nearing, it put me in the mood for baking. Mom shared her Snowball Cookie recipe with me and it is so easy to make. With just a few simple... - 113.052
Super Bowl Party Favorite Glazed Pecans
When you need a quick and easy party food to feed your football fanatics on a Super Bowl Sunday, a fistful of crunchy, salty and sweet glazed pecans makes for a great food to munch on and are easy to serve too. Just toss some in paper cones to make and send... - 101.737
Toasted Spice Pecans
1) Get the oven ready at 325°.
2) Take a shallow baking pan and spread the pecans in it.
3) Toast the pecans in the oven for around 10 minutes.
4) Take a baking pan, add butter to it and heat it in the oven until the butter melts.
5) Stir the... - 40.2118
Mocha Pecan Drops
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, coffee granules, and baking soda, and stir to mix well. Add the Prune Puree, chocolate syrup, and vanilla extract, and stir to mix well. (Note that the dough will seem dry at first. Keep stirring until it... - 32.1922
Banana Pecan Pancakes
In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
Using a whisk, blend together so the dry ingredients are uniformly distributed.
In a small bowl, combine the milk, egg, and oil.
Mix well and add to the flour... - 50.2996
Chocolate Pecan Macaroons
Preheat oven to 325 °.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir with a whisk.
Add egg whites, 1 at a time, beating with a mixer at medium speed until combined; scrape bowl occasionally.
Add vanilla, and beat well.
Fold in pecans.
Drop batter... - 39.4659
Pumpkin Cake Roll With Candied Pecans
Thanksgiving is coming and Christmas is coming and what do we love on our holiday table? We love the pumpkin pie right. Here is a treat that tastes like pumpkin pie but ten times better. This Pumpkin cake roll with Candied Pecans is just perfect for your... - 125.008
Grape Salad With Pecans And Roquefort Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat pecans with beaten egg white; toss with brown sugar. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven and let cool.
2. Whisk together shallots and vinegar. Slowly whisk in olive oil. Add basil... - 31.2537
1) Preheat oven to 375F.
2) In large bowl, combine flour, butter, nuts, 1/2 cup sugar, the salt, and extracts.
3) Mix, with hands, until thoroughly combined.
4) Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour.
5) Make Vanilla Sugar: In... - 45.9222
Date Pecan Chews
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper.
2. Beat eggs in a large bowl until light and foamy; slowly beat in the 1 cup sugar; continue beating until mixture is thick and fluffy. Stir in orange juice.
3. Fold in flour mixture, dates, pecans and... - 32.7509
Pecan Topped Pumpkin Pie
This Pecan Topped Pumpkin Pie is always a hit for the Halloween or the Thanksgiving parties! It's not just my family but also all our friend circle enjoys this delicious Pecan Topped Pumpkin Pie - specially for its spiced up and sweet taste! Give it a try and... - 49.8423
1. Sift the flour, measure and add the chopped nuts to it. Keep aside.
2. Measure sugar and butter and keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 300°F before baking.
4. Generously grease a cookie or baking sheet with butter.
5. In a large... - 43.0561
Currant Pecan Rolls
Combine yeast and warm water; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine yeast mixture, 1/4 cup sugar, and salt.
Add 2 cups flour, potato, and oil; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended.
Stir in enough of the remaining 3 cups flour to make a soft... - 41.5146
1. Preheat the oven to 375F.
2. Prepare ungreased cookie sheets for the baking process
3. Prepare the vanilla sugar in an electric blender by blending vanilla bean and ¼ cup of sugar. Pour this out on a waxed paper and then add the 1-3/4 cup of... - 47.1913
Carrot Pecan Pie
Make pastry ahead, line glass pie pan, and chill while you make filling.
Cook carrots covered in 1 cup water (with a pinch each of salt and sugar) until very tender, about 30 minutes.
Drain, if any liquid remains, and whirl carrots in blender until... - 41.0716
Pumpkin Custard With Caramelized Pecans
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Arrange eight 6-ounce custard cups in a large roasting pan.
2. Combine the sugar and water in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook, without stirring, until the sugar turns a light caramel color, about 5 minutes. Stir in the pecans... - 33.1733
1) Blend together all the chopped ingredients.
2) Use orange liqueur to mositen the mixture.
3) Into 1-ich ballds, firmly shape the mixutre and roll the balls in sugar.
4) In an airtight container, layer the sugar coated balls between waxed paper.
5)... - 40.9337
Maple Pecan Sweet Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Cut sweet potatoes in half lengthwise. Cut each half crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces. Place sweet potato in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Sprinkle with salt and drizzle with oil. Seal bag; toss to coat. Place potato on a... - 25.3129
Cream butter and sugar unlil fluffy; mix in pecans, vanilla and flour thoroughly.
Shape into balls; place on cookie sheet.
Bake at 300 degrees for 20 minutes.
Roll in coconut to coat. - 30.4587
Super Colossal Cinnamon Pecan Ring
1 Grease a 14-inch pizza pan; set aside. On a lightly floured surface, flatten thawed dough slightly. Cut each loaf of dough into 4 pieces
(8 pieces total). Form each piece into a rope about 18 inches long. Brush entire surface of each rope with melted... - 36.5173
Cranberry Pecan Buns
1. Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water in a small bowl; let stand 5 minutes. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine yeast mixture, flour, oil, and salt in a large bowl; stir until a soft dough forms.
2. Turn dough out onto... - 34.6044
Minted Pecans is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 35.198
Coarsely chop filberts; spread on a baking sheet.
Toast in 350°F oven for about 10 minutes or till golden brown.
Beat together egg, powdered sugar, butter or margarine, vanilla, and salt till very light and fluffy.
Add cooled chocolate.
Fold in... - 37.8361
1. In a large skillet melt butter and stir in sugar, salt, cayenne, and white pepper; mix well. Add nuts and coat thoroughly. Drain nuts on a tray lined with paper towels.
2. Store in a jar in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or place in a plastic freezer... - 25.5134
Pecan Rolls has a lovely taste. Pecan Rolls gets its taste from eggs mixed with caramels, topped with pecans. - 38.6379
How To Make Mexican Wedding Cookies, Snowball Cookies With Pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare a lined parchment paper cookie sheet.
3. Place the pecans on a cookie sheet forming a single layer; toast the pecans for 8-10 minutes in the pre heated oven.
4. Once done allow it to cool and chop them... - 0
Chocolate Pecan Cookies
Chocolate Pecan Cookies is an easy to make recipe. Chocolate Pecan Cookies tastes nice. Chocolate Pecan Cookies tastes better with vanilla extract. - 41.1745
Coat bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray; sprinkle with vanilla wafer crumbs.
Place cottage cheese in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth.
Add cream cheese and next 5 ingredients; cover and process until... - 42.1169
Bourbon Street Candy Balls With Pecans
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredeints.
2) Coat your fingertips with softened butter. This will help you roll the balls.
3) Shape the mixture into balls of 1 1/2 inch diameter.
4) Serve the balls on a dessert platter. - 36.9018
Overnight Caramel Pecan Bread
1. Sprinkle pecans evenly in bottom of a 10-inch Bundt pan coated with cooking spray. Place rolls evenly in pan, overlapping when necessary. Sprinkle rolls with pudding mix; sprinkle with brown sugar, and drizzle evenly with butter. Cover pan with a damp... - 26.3872
1. Apply butter on the insides of a 15"X10"X1" baking pan and spread the nuts evenly
2. In a kettle, mix together sugar, corn syrup and water, heat gradually and stir all the while till the sugar dissolves
3. Cook without stirring upto a temperature of... - 41.5827
Pumpkin Pecan Braid
1. Heat the oven to 350Â°F; spray a coat of cooking spray over a cookie sheet
2. In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and egg yolk and mix together with half a cup of pecans, till blended well
3.... - 46.6962
Giant Upside Down Pecan Rolls
In a 1- to 2-quart pan, combine milk, 3/4 cup of the sugar, salt, and 1/2 cup of the butter (cut into small pieces).
Stir over high heat until butter is melted.
Let cool to about HOT.
In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast over warm water and let stand for about 5... - 38.1614
Choco Cocoa Pecan Crisps
Cream butter and sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg and vanilla.
Combine flour, pecans, cocoa and baking soda in small bowl until well blended.
Add to creamed mixture, blending until stiff dough is formed.
Sprinkle coconut on work... - 41.3106
White Chocolate Cranberry Pecan Tart
1. Heat the oven to 400ÂºF, place cookie sheet in the middle rack; place the pie crust in a 10" tart pan
2. In the rcust lined pan, layer cranberries and baking chips; beat eggs, brown sugar, corn syrup, flour and orange peel together... - 41.1366
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat together diet margarine and brown sugar in medium bowl until creamy; beat in vanilla extract. With mixer at low speed, stir in sifted flour and salt; blend thoroughly.
3. Roll dough... - 28.8098
Low Fat Prune Pecan Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Coat an 8 1/2x4 1/2 inch loaf pan with vegetable cooking spray; set aside.In saucepan mix prune puree or butter; juice and peel; bring just to boiling.
Remove from heat; set aside.
In lg.bowl combine wheat germ, flours, sugar,... - 37.9136
Microwaved Pecan Pie
Beat 1 egg yolk until blended.
With soft brush, coat the crust with some beaten yolk to seal holes.
Microwave at High 30 to 60 seconds, or until yolk is set.
In medium mixing bowl, combine remaining eggs and white with leftover beaten yolk.
Add remaining... - 40.8744
Heavenly Homemade Maple Pecan Nut Bars
Many people think that it’s not easy to make protein bars at home. After watching the video you will surely think different. The Chef shows this easy way to make them. These are a perfect healthy treat when you need a little sweet and they don’t need to... - 110.945
Carrot Pecan Muffins
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly coat twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray or insert cupcake liners. In a small bowl, soak the raisins in the cider for 12 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together the rye flour, whole-wheat... - 31.955
Orange Pecan French Toast
1. Using a fork, in medium mixing bowl beat together egg substitute, vanilla, orange peel, and cinnamon; set aside.
2. Spray 10-inch nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add margarine and melt. Dip bread slices into egg mixture, coating both sides;... - 35.4428
Maple Pecan Pie
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, stir together syrup, sugar, eggs, egg yolk, flour, and vanilla. Whisk in melted butter. Stir in 1 cup of pecans. Place frozen pie shell on a baking sheet. Pour maple syrup mixture into shell. Arrange remaining... - 32.8881
Spicy Sugared Nuts
Heat oven to 300°.
Place nuts in small bowl; pour egg white over nuts and stir until nuts are coated and sticky.
Mix sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over nuts, stirring until sugar mixture completely coats nuts.
Spread on ungreased baking sheet.
Bake 30 minutes. - 25.3733
Praline Sugar Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 325°F.
2) In a 8-inch heavy skillet, add granulated sugar and melt over medium-low heat for 6 to 8 minutes.
3) Swirl the pan frequently to spread and heat until golden brown. Do not let it brown.
4) Remove from heat.... - 41.0117
Cinnamon Sugared Nuts
In a bowl beat the egg whites lightly with the salt.
In another bowl sift the sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves and stir until well mixed.
Add the nuts to the egg whites, stirring to coat completely, and with a fork transfer the nuts in small... - 31.3669
Mixed Sugared Nuts
1. In large bowl, with fork beat undiluted orange-juice concentrate and egg whites until blended. In pie plate, mix sugar, cinnamon, allspice, and salt.
2. Preheat oven to 300°F. Stir cashews, pecans, and almonds into orange-juice mixture in bowl. With... - 29.4678
1. Combine both kinds of sugar and the sour cream in large saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring, until sugar is dissolved.
2. Continue cooking without stirring to 238°F. on candy thermometer, or until a little in cold water forms a soft ball. Remove... - 33.3423
Combine sugar, water, and honey in a heavy saucepan, stirring to mix.
Bring mixture to a boil (do not stir), and cook to soft ball stage (240°).
Remove from heat; add flavorings, and cool to lukewarm.
Beat with an electric mixer 2 to 3 minutes or until... - 31.4707
Date Pecan Fudge
In a large heavy saucepan, combine the butter, sugar and milk.
Cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Bring to a boil; boil and stir for 4 minutes.
Add dates; boil and stir for 1 minute.
Remove from the heat; stir in candy coating and... - 39.8468
1. In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, water and honey stirring well to mix.
2. Bring mixture to a boil cook without stirring and to soft ball stage (240°).
3. Remove from heat, add flavorings and cool to lukewarm.
4. With an electric mixer beat 2 to... - 37.422
Grilled Apple Pecan Cups
Peel, core and cut the apples in half crosswise.
Inside the "cup" of each half, place a tablespoon of honey.
Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of the chopped pecans into each "cup" of honey and dust the apples with the brown sugar.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and... - 27.7216
Grilled Apple Pecan Cups
1 Peel the apples, core and cut into half crosswise.
2 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
3 Inside the half of each apple, place 1 tablespoon of honey.
4 Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of chopped pecans on each apple... - 38.4856
Caramel Pecan Fudge Rounds
1) In a large heavy saucepan, place together sugar, salt, chocolate, evaporated milk, and corn syrup.
2) Gently heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves and chocolate melts.
3) Raise the heat and cook without stirring, to 236°F or a teaspoon... - 45.758
Mix sugars and cream in a heavy saucepan.
Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves.
Set candy thermometer in place.
Increase heat and cook rapidly without stirring until mixture reaches 230Â°F.
During cooking, wash any sugar crystals from sides of pan with... - 37.5425
Crumb Topped Peach Pie With Pecan Pastry
Prepare Pecan Single-Crust Pastry.
On floured surface roll pastry to form 12-inch circle.
Fit pastry into 9-inch pie plate.
Trim to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Fold under extra pastry.
Do not prick pastry.
For filling: In large mixing bowl stir together... - 43.7528
Crunchy Pecan-potato Chip Cookies
If you are wondering what pecan potato chip cookies are, know that these are butter cookies that comes loaded with potato chip crumbs and chopped pecans. In this video, Betty shows how to make delicious pecan potato chip cookies. These crunchy cookies are so... - 104.459
Pecan Pralines is an irresistible candy that you can dish out as Halloween treats! The explosion of the sweet and nutty flavors makes it a personal favorite. Try this brilliant Pecan Pralines recipe! - 25.2998
1. Collect and measure all the ingredients as required.
2. Into a basin, sift together the measured flour and salt.
3. Heat fat in a deep fat fryer or frying pan to 325°F
4. In a large batter bowl, add the egg yolks and sugar.
5. Whisk... - 47.1037
Cinnamon Sugar Crisps
Stir together flour, cinnamon, and salt. In a large mixer bowl beat butter or margarine till softened. Add sugar and brown sugar and beat till fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and beat well. Add flour mixture and beat till well mixed. Cover and chill about 30... - 28.3423
Sprinkle gelatin on top of water in small cup; set aside 10 minutes to soften.
Beat egg yolks until frothy in top of double boiler.
Add sugar replacement, salt and milk, beating well.
Place top of double boiler over simmering (not boiling) water. (Do not... - 34.845
Nutty Pecan Squash
Cut squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds and cut into 1/2-inch (1 cm) wide slices.
In saucepan of boiling water, cook squash for 20 to 25 minutes or just until tender.
(Alternatively, place squash in microwaveable dish and cover with vented plastic wrap;... - 32.7715
Pumpkin Pecan Bites
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, oat bran, brown sugar, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice, and stir to mix well. Add the pumpkin and the honey or molasses, and stir to mix well.
2. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Roll the dough into 1-inch... - 31.0867
Pecan Date Fruit Cake
Grease and line three 8-in x 4-in x 2-in loaf pans with waxed paper; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine dates, nuts and cherries.
Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; stir into fruit mixture until well coated.
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs and... - 44.847
Sugar Crisp Rolls
Mix 3/4 cup flour, 1/4 cup sugar, salt and undissolved yeast thoroughly in a large bowl.
Combine the milk, water and 1/4 cup margarine in a saucepan and place over low heat until liquids are warm.
Margarine does not need to melt.
Add to dry ingredients... - 38.9907
Pecan Tea Cookies
Mix all the ingredients together.
Chill for half an hour.
Shape into small balls.
Place on a cookie sheet coated with non-stick cooking spray.
Bake in a 350°F (180°C) oven for 12-13 minutes until light brown. - 31.6231
Maple Pecan Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in an 8-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray; toss with a fork until blended.
Press crumb mixture into bottom of pan.
Bake at 400° for 8 minutes.
Let cool on a wire rack.
Increase oven temperature... - 42.13
Sugar Coated Pecan Recipes By Category