- » Sugar Coated Cookies
Sugar Coated Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sugar coated cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sugar coated cookies recipes.
Coat Cookies With Mint Sugar Glaze
Coat cookies with Mint Sugar Glaze for variety.
To make glaze, place 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar in small bowl.
Add 1 to 2 tablespoons water gradually and blend well until mixture is thin enough to spread.
Then add a few drops of green food coloring and... - 18.3737
How To Make Sugar Cookies: Lollipop Sugar Cookies
Looking for some fun and new ways to reinvent the classic sugar cookies? Your search ends here! Watch this video to find some unique and creative ideas to decorate and prepare sugar cookies. Your kids are going to love this Pop Art Cookies and Cinna-Spin... - 147.755
Christmas Eggless Sugar Cookies
Most of us love just-baked treats during the holidays, but are hard-pressed to find time for holiday baking and just go and buy them off a bakery shelf. Try this recipe for eggless sugar cookies with sugar glaze and turn your hard work into festive gift ideas... - 128.045
Danish Sugar Cookies
Place the 1 cup sugar in a large bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture forms fine particles.
Stir in almonds and vanilla.
Blend in flour, mixing with your hands if necessary, until well combined.
Shape dough into a roll 1 1/2... - 34.8831
Crispy Sugar Cookies
Crisp Sugar Cookies! I served these yummy cookies just last weekend for my childs birthday! Everyone loved it. Treat yourself to the Crisp Sugar Cookies too! - 39.9022
Low-calorie Lemon Sugar Cookies
Cream margarine; gradually add 2/3 cup sugar, beating well or medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add egg and lemon extract, beating well.
Combine flour, lemon rind, cream of tartar, soda, and salt gradually add to creamed mixture, beating until well... - 43.9313
If you're looking for an easy cookie recipe that is also better for you, check out this low-carb recipe for sugar cookies. With just a few adjustments, you'll no longer have to say no to sweets - 0
Whole Wheat Sugar Cookies
Whole Wheat Sugar Cookies is a delicious snack recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 43.4905
Chocolate & Pistachio Dipped Sugar Cookies
1. In a blender, cream together butter and sugar for about 2 minutes.
2. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract for about 30 seconds.
3. Stir in all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt until well combined. Transfer dough to a sheet of plastic wrap.... - 0
Almond Sugar Cookies
Preheat oven to 325°.
Combine 3 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon in a bowl; stir well.
Cream 1 cup sugar and margarine at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add milk, extracts, and egg white; beat well.
Combine flour, almonds,... - 45.2914
Deep Fried Sugar Cookies
1) In a large bowl, sift the flour and baking powder together; stir in the egg, milk, sugar and salt to make a smooth dough.
2) On a cutting board, roll out the dough thinly and cut into 1/2 x 1/4-inch thin strips.
3) In a deep skillet, heat... - 42.4003
Frosted Sugar Cookies
Beat brown sugar and margarine at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add egg, milk, and vanilla; beat well.
Combine 3 cups flour, baking powder, and salt, stirring well.
Gradually add flour mixture to creamed mixture, mixing well.
Cover... - 43.1918
Praline Sugar Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 325°F.
2) In a 8-inch heavy skillet, add granulated sugar and melt over medium-low heat for 6 to 8 minutes.
3) Swirl the pan frequently to spread and heat until golden brown. Do not let it brown.
4) Remove from heat.... - 42.4685
Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
In a large mixing bowl, cream the shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg, sour cream and yanilla.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to... - 44.2571
Lemon Glazed Sugar Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Beat first 5 ingredients with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Add flour and milk to sugar mixture, mixing well.
3. Shape dough into 21 (1-inch) balls.... - 35.296
Sugar Dusted Wedding Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 before baking.
2. Take a large mixing bowl, using a wooden spoon, cream in castor sugar, butter, vanilla and three egg yolks.
3. Add flour and ground rice and using your hands, blend all the dry... - 43.0559
Cream shortening and sugars until light and fluffy.
Add egg and vanilla extract.
Combine flour, soda, and cream of tartar: add to creamed mixture.
Roll into small balls about the size of walnuts.
Dip into water and roll top half of ball in... - 40.2431
Spiral Snowmen Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F
2. In a large bowl, break the cookie dough, stir in flour and divide the dough in half and wrap them all in plastic wrap; freeze for ten minutes
3. Shape into an inch and a half balls and roll each into 10"... - 41.4474
Iced Marzipan Cookies
Sift flour, sugar and salt into a bowl.
Add egg and butter, cut into small pieces.
Quickly knead together to form a smooth dough.
Add a little water if necessary.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Roll out dough to 1/4 inch thickness.
Cut out... - 46.1407