- » Sugar Coated Almond
Sugar Coated Almond Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sugar coated almond recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sugar coated almond recipes.
Almond Sugar Cookies
Preheat oven to 325°.
Combine 3 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon in a bowl; stir well.
Cream 1 cup sugar and margarine at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add milk, extracts, and egg white; beat well.
Combine flour, almonds,... - 45.2914
Caramel Almond Bark
1) Into a saucepan, mix in the sugar and water
2) Bring to a vigorous boil, reduce the flame and cook on high to medium flame till it changes to a caramel colour
2) Using a pastry brush, brush down the sides with cold water, many time during the... - 37.772
Ice cream with a twist! This Almond Caramel Cream is a delicious dessert that adds a mouthwatering difference to your favorite ice cream. - 41.3504
Creamy Almond Sauce
1. Mix sugar and cornstarch in medium bowl. Gradually stir in milk. Beat in eggs with wire whisk or hand beater.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 3 to 5 minutes, stirring briskly with wire whisk every minute, until mixture coats a spoon. Stir in almond extract.... - 26.3147
You May Also Like!
Almond Truffles - Moroccan "zellige" Cookie Variation
Here are wonderful Moroccan almond truffles. These truffles are prepared with almond paste, then dipped in melted chocolate, and rolled in coconut powder or cocoa powder or powdered sugar. The video shows how simple it is to prepare these cookies at home. - 128.868
1) In a bowl, blend together almonds, essence and milk.
2) Take an ovenproof dish and put the just-moistened almonds on it.
3) Coat with sugar and grill under low heat until brown, shaking them often.
4) Serve with coffee when cooled. - 31.155
Chocolate Dipped Almond Crescents
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or leave ungreased.
Cream butter, sugar and egg yolks in large bowl.
Beat in flour and almond extract until well mixed.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
Roll balls into 2-inch long ropes, tapering... - 39.4317
Chocolate Pistachio Fingers
Chocolate Pistachio Fingers is a unique cookie that is perfect for your birthday parties. I made this yummy cake for my kids last holidays and they loved it! Try the Chocolate Pistachio Fingers for yourself! - 41.8284
Caramel Coated Spiced Nuts
In a large mixing bowl, beat egg whites and water until foamy.
Add almonds, pecans and cashews; stir gently to coat.
Combine brown sugar, pie spice and pepper; add to nut mixture and stir gently to coat.
Spread into a greased 15-inchx 10-inchx 1-inch baking... - 33.0521
Almond Butter Crunch
Heat butter in 3-quart glass ceramic casserole at HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until melted; stir in sugar, water and corn syrup.
Cook at HIGH 8 to 9 minutes, or until mixture reads 290°F (soft crack stage) when tested with candy thermometer*.
Pour onto well... - 31.7421
Melt butter and sugar in heavy skillet.
Add almonds and cook, stirring, for about 15 minutes.
Pour out onto waxed paper and sprinkle with salt.
Let cool and break into pieces. - 25.746
Brie In A Coat
Place brie on a cookie sheet.
Sprinkle sugar evenly over the cheese.
Arrange the sliced almonds in an attractive pattern over sugar.
Preheat the broiler to 450° F.
Place cheese under the broiler for 1 1/2 minutes or just until the sugar melts and starts to... - 32.9039
Nut Coated Cake
Grease a 450 g -1 lb loaf tin and line the base and sides with grease proof paper.
Grease the paper with melted butter or vegetable oil.
In a large mixing bowl, place the butter, lemon zest and sugar in a mixing bowl, then beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in... - 49.3107
Koeksisters - South African Syrup Coated Doughnut Braids
1) In a saucepan, boil together sugar and water until thickened.
2) Allow the syrup to cool and place in refrigerator.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
4) Add in the butter and rub the mixture well.
5)... - 42.6199
If you're looking for an easy cookie recipe that is also better for you, check out this low-carb recipe for sugar cookies. With just a few adjustments, you'll no longer have to say no to sweets - 0
Cream the butter.
Gradually add the sugar, creaming well.
Add the egg yolk and vanilla; beat well.
Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add to the creamed mixture and knead with your hands to make a smooth dough.
Divide the dough into two... - 47.5786
Marzipan Chocolates is a delicious and unique treat that leaves a memorable taste. After your guests start relishing this wonderful Marzipan Chocolates, you will wish you had made more of it! - 27.9436
Sugar Coated Almond Recipes By Category
Sugar Coated Almond Dish: