- » Sugar Cherry Jam
Sugar Cherry Jam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sugar cherry jam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sugar cherry jam recipes.
Cherry And Apple Jam
The cherry and apple jam is prepared with black cherries and canned pie apples. Cooked along with lemon juice and pectin, the cherry and apple jam is sweetened with sugar and can be sealed and stored for later use. - 37.5931
Pin Cherry Or Choke Cherry Jam
1) Rinse cherries.
2) In a saucepan, place the cherries and mash them after heating gently.
3) Sieve to remove stones and then collect the pulp in the saucepan.
4) Bring the mixture to a boil after adding in sugar and lemon juice and... - 29.8628
Bing Cherry Jam
Combine all ingredients, except sugar, in a large sauce pot.
Bring to a rolling boil, stirring constantly.
Add sugar; return to a rolling boil.
Boil 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Skim foam if necessary.
Pour hot into hot jars, leaving 1/4... - 37.0322
Sour Cherry And Pineapple Jam
1) Pit the cherries and place in a bowl.
2) Combine the crushed pineapple with the cherries.
3) Grind the fruits through a coarse blade of food grinder.
4) In a saucepan, combine the gruits with sugar.
5) Boil to 230°F on a candy... - 34.8413
Morelio Cherry Jam
Wash cherries, remove stones, (stones can be removed with a special cherry pitter); tie stones in a piece of muslin.
Place strained lemon juice and water in large bowl.
Place layer of sugar in bowl and layer of cherries, continue until all sugar and... - 31.7332
No-cook Red Cherry Jam
Measure cherries into bowl.
Stir in sugar and lemon juice.
Let stand 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Boil pectin and water together 1 minute, and remove from heat.
Stir in fruit mixture, and continue stirring 2 minutes.
Ladle into 6-8 jelly glasses or... - 34.8493
Spirited Cherry Jam
Rinse, stem, pit, and chop cherries (3 cups, chopped).
Mix in a heavy kettle with the lemon juice, pectin, and allspice.
Bring to a rolling boil and stir in the sugar and wine; return to rolling boil and boil rapidly 1 minute, stirring... - 32.8211
Cherry Plum Jam
Cherry Plum Jam is a nutritious and tasty jam that you just cant miss. I first served this as an experiment and now itâ€™s a family favorite. You will definitely love this Cherry Plum Jam recipe - 39.8866
Cherry Loganberry Jam
1. Pit cherries.
2. In a large saucepan, place pitted cherries and cover with 2 cups of sugar.
3. Add berries and cover with another 2 cups of sugar; let stand for 1 hour.
4. In the same saucepan, add remaining sugar and cook until... - 35.3976
Tri Cherry Jam
1. Pit cherries and measure with cup.
2. In a food processor or coarsely grind cherries.
3. In a large saucepan, cook ground cherries until skin is soft.
4. Stir in sugar and lemon juice; cook at 218° Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes until... - 38.3889
Ground Cherry Jam
1. Into a heavy 3- to 4-quart enameled saucepan crush the ground cherries lightly with the back of a wooden spoon.
2. Add the lemon peel and water and bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Cook briskly, uncovered, for 5 minutes until a ground cherry can... - 39.6959
Cherry Raspberry Jam
Pit and coarsely chop dark sweet or tart red cherries; measure 2 cups coarsely chopped cherries.
Crush red raspberries; measure 3 cups crushed raspberries.
In 8- to 10-quart kettle combine 2 cups chopped cherries, 3 cups crushed raspberries, sugar, and lemon... - 36.8629
Cherry Pineapple Jam
Measure sugar and set aside.
In large saucepan mix pineapple, cherries, and water.
Add pectin and mix well.
Bring to a hard boil.
At once stir in sugar.
Stirring constantly, bring to a full rolling boil and boil hard for 1 minute.
Remove from heat and skim... - 38.1678
Choke Cherry Jam
If you thought jams needed a lot of time and effort and was just not possible, here's help. This easy and simple choke cherry jam makes it possible for you to combine your favorite fruits and now make jam right at home. Try it and do let me know how it turned... - 34.9916
Sour Cherry Jam
Using a wire strainer, drain liquid of the sour cherries into a saucepan.
With the back of a spoon, squeeze any remaining liquid from the cherries.
Add remaining ingredients to the cherry liquid.
Stir to completely dissolve the jelling mix.
Place saucepan... - 29.595
Ripe Cherry Raspberry Jam
Pit cherries over a bowl to catch the juices.
Measure cherries and juice to make 3 1/2 cups.
Stir cherries and 2 cups sugar together in a medium-size saucepan.
Bring slowly to a boil and cover.
Simmer 5 or 6 minutes or until cherries are tender.
Pour into a... - 34.795
Whole Cherry And Strawberry Jam
Combine cherries, 1 cup of the sugar and the lemon juice in a medium saucepan.
Stir and slowly bring to a boil on low heat, then medium heat to prevent scorching.
When boiling, cover and turn heat low.
Cook about 5 minutes, or until cherries can be pierced... - 34.9807
Cherry Strawberry Jam
Drain cherries; reserve juice.
Chop cherries; measure and add enough juice to make 2 cups.
Combine cherries, strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice in large saucepan.
Bring to full rolling boil; boil hard 7 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; stir in... - 36.8096
Cherry Almond Jam
Grind or finely chop cherries.
Combine cherries, almond liqueur and lemon juice in a large sauce pot.
Stir in powdered pectin.
Bring to a rolling boil.
Add sugar and return to a rolling boil.
Boil hard 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Skim... - 36.3235
Combine cherries, pectin and lemon juice (if needed) in a large sauce pot.
Bring to a rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
Bring to a rolling boil; boil hard 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Skim foam if necessary.
Pour... - 32.2475
Cherry Pudding With Jam Sauce
1) Grease a pudding basin or steaming mold.
2) In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar till pale and fluffy.
3) Slowly beat in the eggs one at a time.
4) Fold the butter-egg mixture in the sifted flour and cherries.
5) Add milk and... - 46.2518
Video 1 Making Jam And Infusing Fruit
How many times do you get confused while buying jams for your home? You don't have to bother about it anymore after you watch this making and canning jam and infused fruits video. If you have the equipments, this is such a great way to eat fresh jams or... - 82.2367
Quick Whole Cherry Jam
Mix cherries and 2 cups sugar together in a heavy medium-size saucepan and bring slowly to a boil, stirring often.
Cover, and simmer on low to medium heat until cherries can be pierced with a toothpick, about 6 minutes.
Transfer to a large saucepan and add... - 37.4865
In a large kettle, combine cherries and raspberries; Stir in sugar.
Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
Add pectin; return to a full rolling boil.
Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from the heat; skim off foam.
Pour hot jam into hot... - 29.4894
Sweet Cherry Berry Jam
1. Chop cherries or grind them coarsely.
2. In a large saucepan, place cherries, cover and heat slowly; simmer for 5-7 minutes until skin is slightly soft.
3. Gently stir in raspberries and sugar.
4. Increase heat and cook at 218°... - 35.2784
Cherry Nectarine Jam
Sort, wash, and remove the stems from cherries.
Pit and coarsely chop the cherries; measure 1 1/2 cups.
Pit and chop the nectarines; measure 2 cups.
In 10-quart kettle or Dutch oven combine the chopped cherries and nectarines and lemon juice.
Add the powdered... - 37.4052
Cherry Black Jam With Added Pectin
Place the washed and stoned cherries in a preserving-pan with the water and lemon juice.
Cook gently with the lid on for 15 min Remove lid.
Add the sugar and stir over gentle heat until it has dissolved.
Bring to a full rolling boil and boil rapidly for 3... - 28.7211
Red Raspberry Sour Cherry Jam
Crush the raspberries, then measure 1 1/2 cups into a large pan.
Pit and grind the sour cherries then measure 1 1/2 cups into the pan with the raspberries.
Combine the sugar and fruits and mix thoroughly.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Mix 3/4 cup water and the... - 33.2449
1.In a pan, place the fruit, along with stones tied in muslin.
2. Simmer until the fruit turns soft.
3. Now stir in the sugar, lemon juice or acid, keep stirring until sugar has dissolved
4. Boil quickly and continuously till the jam is thick and... - 29.7749
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Soak the clay cooking pot, in water.
3) Remove the stalks, wash and stone the cherries.
4) In a clay pot, place the cherries and sugar.
5) Allow the cherry mixture to rest overnight.
6) Put the lid on and... - 40.0817
Quick Homemade Cherry Jam
Sometimes you end up buying fruits and vegetables in bulk just because they are cheap but in fact you don’t need them. And then you don’t even wish to waste them. For such buyers, we have a quick recipe video. This video is for cherry jam but you can use... - 114.663
Sweet Cherry Raspberry Jam
Measure cherries and 1 cup sugar into a medium-size saucepan.
Stir and heat slowly to a boil.
Turn heat low and simmer 3 or 4 minutes or until barely tender.
Transfer mixture to a large deep pan and add raspberries, 5 cups sugar and lemon juice.
Bring to a... - 30.3814
Sweet Cherry Jam
Mash the sweet cherries with a potato masher.
Pour cherries and cherry liquid into a saucepan.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir to completely dissolve jelling mix.
Place over medium heat and cook, stirring, until the mixture boils.
Reduce heat and boil... - 28.7138
If you thought jams needed a lot of time and effort and was just not possible, here's help. This easy and simple cherry-pineapple jam makes it possible for you to combine your favorite fruits and now make jam right at home. Try it and do let me know how it... - 40.9154
1 Remove the pits from the cherries and tie the pits in a cheesecloth.
2 In a pan add the cherries and lemon juice.Also put in the cheesecloth bag with pits.
3 Simmer over low heat and cook until the fruit is tender.
4 Remove the... - 30.5989
Cherry Cream Cones
Grease a large baking sheet.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
To make cookie dough, sift flour and salt into a medium bowl.
Add almonds, powdered sugar, 2 eggs, egg white and almond extract.
Beat until smooth.
Using the back of a teaspoon, spread 2 teaspoons... - 44.1182
Rosy Banana Peach Jam
Put prepared fruit and lemon juice into a large saucepan; mix.
Measure sugar into a bowl: set aside.
Mix pectin into fruit in saucepan.
Stir and cook over high heat until mixture comes to a full rolling boil.
Immediately add and stir in the sugar.
Bring to a... - 35.4304
Creamy Cherry Dessert
1. Take a bowl; add double cream, jam and quark. Blend them thoroughly.
2. Spoon the mixture into glasses or 4 small bowls. - 27.5669
Pear Harlequin Jam
1) In a bowl, mix together orange juice, sugar, pineapple, cherry juice and pears.
2) Cover and place the fruit mixture in refrigerator overnight.
3) In a saucepan, place the fruit mixture.
4) Heat the fruit mixture to boil and simmer until... - 35.9951
Fancy Chunky Peach Jam
Stir peach chunks and 1 cup sugar together in a medium-size saucepan.
When mixture is syrupy, slowly bring to a boil and cover.
Simmer 5 or 6 minutes or until peach chunks are tender.
Scrape into a large saucepan and add crushed peaches, 5 1/2 cups sugar and... - 37.0859
Tropic Peach Jam
Mix the first five ingredients together in a large deep saucepan.
Stir well and bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
Add the sugar and bring again to a rolling boil.
Continue to stir and boil hard 1 minute.
Remove from heat and skim, then stir... - 29.5123
Paradise Pear Jam
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large Dutch oven, stirring well; bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently.
Add sugar, and return to a boil; boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat, and skim off foam with a metal spoon.
Quickly ladle... - 25.3271
Paradise Pear Jam
1. In a large Dutch oven, combine first 6 ingredients stirring well and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently.
2. Add sugar and return to a boil and boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat and with a metal spoon skim... - 42.2033
Jam Sponge Pudding
Grease bread 'n cake bake pan well.
Spread jam in bottom.
With electric mixer, cream butter and sugar well.
Add eggs gradually.
Mix dry ingredients together and stir into creamed mixture with wooden spoon.
Stir in water.
Pour mixture over jam; cover pan.
Pour... - 41.789
Jam And Cheese Puffs
Here is a video showing a complete menu for a cold winter night that is easy, elegant and looks fabulous. Roast lamb with potatoes anna, zucchini and jam and cheese puffs, what else can you ask for and if you have a visitor they will be delighted, so will be... - 104.992
Stir above over low heat until dissolved.
Bring to a rolling boil, then turn off heat.
Stir in 1 package cherry or strawberry Jello.
Let set 10 minutes.
Seal in your jars. - 23.7706
Jam Of Four Berries
Rinse the strawberries carefully and drain, then remove the stems.
Examine the raspberries, but do not rinse.
Rinse the currants and remove the stems.
Rinse the cherries and remove the stones.
Place the cherries in a large saucepan and cook over low heat for... - 37.4144
In a large saucepan, combine apricots, pineapple and juice, water and liquid from cherries.
Let stand for 1 hour.
Cook slowly until apricots are tender.
Cook slowly, stirring often, until thick and clear.
Add cherries, quartered.
Cook a few minutes... - 36.2386
Buttery Jam Tarts
1) Heat oven to 350°.
2) In a large bowl add all ingredients, keeping aside the cherry preserves.
3) Gently beat the mix, scraping the bowl regularly till well mixed.
4) Flour a surface and roll out the dough to a 1/4-inch thickness,... - 45.1636
Canned cherries and thawed frozen strawberries and peaches may be used for this attractive jam.
Chop the fruits in a blender, then combine with sugar, and lemon juice in a large kettle.
Bring to a boil and boil, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
Remove from... - 33.7538
Mixed Fruit Jam
Mix the juices, fruits, and sugar in a large heavy saucepan; let stand 1 hour.
Bring to a full rolling boil and boil 1 minute.
Remove from heat and immediately blend in the pectin.
Stir for 5 minutes.
Ladle into hot sterilized jars and seal - 33.2741
Romertopf Mixed Fruit Jam
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Clean the fruit and put it in the soaked Romertopf, along with the sugar.
3) Cook in the hot preheated oven for about 1 hour.
4) Serve or use the jam as and when preferred. - 32.3852
In a large mixing bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on medium speed about 30 seconds or until softened.
Beat until thoroughly combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
Separate eggs, reserving the egg whites.
Add egg yolks and vanilla to... - 34.8568
Southern Jam Cake
Place all ingredients in mixing bowl.
Blend at low speed, then beat at medium speed 2 minutes.
Grease 10- or 12-cup bundt or tube dish well.
Coat with graham cracker crumbs.
Spread batter in dish.
Place greased glass, open-end up, in 2 1/2- to 3-qt casserole... - 38.3071
Spiced Cherry Rugelach: Cookie Jar
An unique cookie variants. Watch this video to prepare Jewish crescent cookies. These cherry rugelach and loaded with fruits and nuts. Extremely delicious and also looks great when served on a platter. Make this for your holiday season or just as a gift to... - 105.921
Mini Black Forest Gateau
1. Preheat your oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4
2. Evenly grease four 10cm cake tins and line the bases with greaseproof paper
3. In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar till pale; beat in the egg yolks one at a time
4. In another bowl, whisk... - 49.9923
Apricot And Cherry Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place a baking stone in the bottom of the oven and let it heat for at least 30 minutes. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the puff pastry between 2 sheets of wax paper to a... - 39.6254
Jelly Omelette has a unique taste. Jelly Omelette gets its taste from jam filling in omelette dusted with icing sugar. Jelly Omelette is loved by kids around the world. - 34.6735
Microwaved Cherry Preserves
1. Wash the cherries
2. Dry them by rolling them around on absorbent kitchen paper
3. Do not remove the stems
4. Sterilize two 175 g (6 oz) pots or glass jars
5. Use a fine needle to prick each cherry right to the stone in 6-8 places
6.... - 37.2601
Simple Cherry Cobbler
1. Prepare an 8-1/4-inch, shallow, round baking dish
2. Tip the pie filling into the dish
3. In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
4. Cut the butter into the mixture until the flour starts to look like large... - 44.8836
Cherry Bakewell Cake
1) Set your oven to preheat at 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Prepare a shelf at the middle of the oven.
2) Use 2 x 20cm round sandwich tins to line with butter and baking paper.
3) In a bowl combine all the cake ingredients and beat with an electric... - 48.4448
1 Preheat the oven to 375 ° F./gas mark 5
2 Lightly grease cariole moulds and stand them on baking tray.
3 In a bowl, cream together the margarine and sugar.
4 Beat the mixture very thoroughly.
5 Beat in the eggs.
6 ... - 43.2172
Coconut Queen Of Puddings
Coconut Queen Of Puddings has a one of its kind taste. The coconut and raspberry jam gives the Coconut Queen Of Puddings a lips smacking taste. Coconut Queen Of Puddings is inspired by restaurants worldwide. - 39.5149
Make a crumb crust for an 8-inch pan with a removable bottom.
Combine cream cheese, the 2 tablespoons cherry liqueur, and the sugar and lemon juice.
Beat until smooth.
Gradually add sour cream.
Beat until smooth, the consistency of whipped cream.
Spread over... - 42.7887
Cherry Pizza Dolce
Yummy cherries in an all new form. Try this simple and easy cherry pizza dolce recipe and bring alive the dinner table tonight. Your family is sure to be all praise for your culinary skills. - 47.9099
Cherry Oatmeal Layer
1. Spread the hazel nuts on an ovenproof plate and microwave on HIGH for 30-45 seconds until they are lightly browned.
2. Place the hazel nuts in a large ovenproof glass bowl with the oatmeal and the sugar, stir in the milk and then refrigerate overnight.
3.... - 27.9252
Easy Cherry Compote
1. Put the cherries into a wide, deep frying pan, add 150ml water, then bring to the boil. Cook for 15 mins, stirring now and again until the fruit is starting to soften. Tip in the sugar, stir until it dissolves, add the lemon juice and brandy, then bring... - 23.6897
Chocolate-dipped Black Cherry Shortbread Cookies
1. In a mixing bowl place the butter, sugar, salt and vanilla extract, combine all the ingredients using a fork.
2. Add flour and thoroughly mix, divide the dough in two batch and cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Preheat the oven... - 134.371
Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes
Take a look at this interesting video that demonstrates a recipe to make chocolate cherry cupcakes. The video is step-wise and well explained making it easy for you to try out this recipe at home. Impress your guests with these gorgeous cupcakes which would... - 108.3
Try out the easy-to-make Souffle Omelettes recipe. Enjoy the Souffle Omelettes on any suitable favorite party and let us know how you liked it! - 34.8809
Line a 13x9-inch (33x23-cm) cake pan with waxed paper; grease paper.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
To make cake, put 6 yolks, lemon peel and half the sugar into a large bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
Beat whites... - 45.232
Hawaiian Pie is love by many across the world. The Hawaiian Pie gets its rich flavor from pineapple with cream filling. I had this Hawaiian Pie in one of my office party and it was mind blowing. - 38.1796
1. To make this pastry successfully, the butter must be soft, but not runny or oily: take it out of the refrigerator 1-2 hours in advance. Place the butter in a bowl and beat with a wooden spoon until soft. Sift the flour and sugar onto the butter, make a... - 36.1406
Quick Crumb Cake
Grease a 10-inch (25-cm) springform cake pan.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
In a large bowl, beat margarine and granulated sugar until creamy.
Stir in egg and lemon peel.
Sift flour and baking powder together.
Fold a few tablespoons into mixture.
Add... - 44.4805
Almond Custard Tarts
Almond Custard Tarts has a fine taste. Almond Custard Tarts gets its taste from almond paste mixed with eggs and cream. Almond Custard Tarts is inspired by many bakeries all over the world. - 42.6745
Viennese Fried Cakes
These viennese fried cakes are yeast leavened dough cakes filled with apricots or jam and deep fried. An european dessert, the viennese rfied cakes are brushed with milk before frying and are served warm with sprinkled sugar on them. I love to make these... - 46.6483
Dutch Apple Nut Cake
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blendbr or 2 knives, cut in butter evenly.
With a fork, mix in sugar and egg yolks to make a dough.
Wrap in foil and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
On a floured... - 44.7998
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour three 8-inch square baking pans.
For cake, prepare cake mix following package directions for basic recipe.
Combine 1 3/4 cups batter and coconut in small bowl; set aside.
Combine 13/4 cups batter, pistachio nuts and 5... - 46.6948
To make jelly roll, follow recipe on adding salt and vanilla to beaten egg mixture.
Turn out cake onto sugared paper; peel off lining paper.
Spread warm cake with jam.
Trim edges and roll up tightly, using sugared paper to help.
Cut cooled jelly... - 44.2819
Pears Mary Garden
Pears Mary Garden is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Pears Mary Garden is a dessert that you would surely love to try. - 34.1897
Yummy, aromatic and tasty the Rhubarb Bread is simply the best! This delicious bread is a family favorite too. Try this wonderful Rhubarb Bread recipe. - 37.7416
Scald milk and cool to warm.
Dissolve yeast in milk and stir into flour.
Add eggs, salt and sugar.
Work dough until smooth and elastic, but slightly sticky.
Beat in butter, a little at a time.
Place dough in a lightly buttered bowl and turn to butter entire... - 42.1815
Raspberry Baked Alaska
Grease and flour a 6-inch (15-cm) layer cake pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
To make cake, beat egg and sugar in a small bowl until pale and creamy.
Fold in flour.
Spread batter evenly in pan.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in... - 45.7483
Tropical Fruit Gateau
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a medium bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until evenly distributed and mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
With a fork, lightly mix in sugar and egg to make a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil... - 45.5585
1. In a large mixing bowl, using an electric hand blender, beat butter for 30 seconds.
2. Beat in granulated sugar, lemon peel, cinnamon and cloves.
3. Add egg and liqueur and beat until well combined.
4. Add 1 1/2 cups flour and nuts and using... - 49.1389
Cream the butter and cheese until well blended.
Sift the flour with the sugar, salt, and baking powder.
Work into the creamed mixture, then add the beaten eggs, mixing to form a stiff dough.
Chill until firm enough for rolling, several hours or... - 42.9747
Dark Fruit Cake
Add to first mixture.
Prepare the following fruit, sprinkle lightly with flour and add last.
Line pans with 2 layers brown paper, buttered and floured on inside.
Fill pans § full.
Bake in slow oven 275° F.
6 hours (for large cake), or according to size of... - 42.8045
This delicious Microwave Trifle should not be missed. The addictive flavors of this wonderful dessert leaves a wonderful taste in your mouth that you just cant get enough off. Try this brilliant Microwave Trifle recipe! - 45.5935
5 Quick American-style Breakfast Ideas
Begin Boxing Day with this deliciously 5 different breakfast ideas. Try these recipes for something interesting vegetarian meal. This simple breakfast idea uses just three readily available ingredients with different fruits to create a luscious French-style... - 133.995
1. Make a fatless sponge by whipping method using grain sugar, egg and flour.
2. Cut the sponge cake into half, sandwich with the jam and cut into cubes.
3. Peel the fruits and dice.
4. Arrange the sponge cake cubes in an oval dish and soak in the thin sugar... - 42.5625
Fruit And Ice Cream Crepes
1. In a bowl, sift flour, sugar and salt, beat in egg and half the milk until smooth
2. Gradually beat in the rest of the milk and half a teaspoon of oil
3. In an 8" crepe pan, heat oil, spoon about a quarter of the batter and tip to cover; cook for a... - 40.1356
Steamed Fruit Pudding
Try out this easy to follow and mouth-watering recipe of Steamed Fruit Pudding. A sure crowd pleaser, try Steamed Fruit Pudding for the next party at home. Let me know how your guests complimented on your culinary skills. - 41.2212
Cream the fat and sugar.
Sift together flour, salt and baking powder.
Fold in the fat mixture.
Using a large star nozzle, pipe the mixture into paper cases or on baking sheet.
Bake in a moderate oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
Cool on a wire... - 38.4724
Split the sponge cakes into two and spread the lower halves with jam.
Arrange in a glass dish and cover with macaroons and ratafias.
Soak with sherry, and sprinkle with lemon rind and almonds.
Cover with the custard and leave to cool.
Whisk the... - 39.027
Split the sponge cakes in half. Spread them with jam and arrange them | in a glass dish. Pour the sherry over and leave to soak for 30 minutes. Sprinkle the macaroons over the sponge cakes and pour on the warm, not hot, custard. Cover the dish with a plate to... - 30.6473
Queen Of Puddings
1. Grate the lemon rind and chop the cherries and sultanas.
2. Bring the milk and butter to boil and pour over the bread crumbs.
3. Add the sugar, grated lemon rind and the chopped cherries and sultanas.
4. Separate the eggs.
5. Beat the egg-yolks and add to... - 45.7965
Wild Rice Muffins
1 Soak the wild rice in water overnight, drain and wash well.
2 Preheat the oven to 200Â°C, 400Â°F, gas 6.
3 Cook the wild rice in the water for 35 minutes.
4 Beat the cooked rice with the milk, beaten eggs and melted fat Sift the salt, baking... - 39.0903
Cottage Cheese Apple Pie
Prepare pastry dough.
Roll out, line a pie pan, flute the edges, prick all over and bake in hot oven (210°C) for 25 to 30 minutes or until pastry is light brown.
Peel, core and halve the apples.
Bring syrup to a boil.
Drop apple halves in syrup and let... - 44.7468
Shepherd's Pie And Baked Berries And Cream
Having guests over and looking for some quick menu tips. Here is a shepherd's pie and baked berries and cream recipe that is not only quick and easy, it's taste and presentation will blow away your guests and you will end up with culinary compliments. Watch... - 108.198