- » Sugar Ball
Sugar Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sugar ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sugar ball recipes.
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Sieve flour with baking powder, mace, and salt.
3. Beat oil with ½ cup sugar. Mix in egg and vanilla and beat for a light, fluffy mixture.
4. Add flour mixture and work in until the dough forms a ball.... - 47.3271
Rasgulla Or Rajbhog Sweet (cheese Balls In Sugar Syrup)
If you're craving for something sweet then do try this recipe out. These are the delicious homemade rasgullas. Chef Bhavna shows this recipe step by step. This is a popular sweet dish all over India. Your family and guests will relish the rasgullas. Watch... - 105.721
Sherry Sugar Balls
1. In a basin, break the chocolate into pieces, and place the basin in a pan half filled with water and stir till chococlate melts
2. Remove the basin from heat and add cream and sugar into it
3. Finely crush sponge finger biscuits into the mixture... - 36.9495
No Bake Orange Balls
Want something sweet to serve during Christmas time or during some festivity! Try these easy orange balls which is a great treat for all. Check out the video on how to make them! - 99.9552
Drunken Melon Balls Or Boozy Balls
Melons are nutritious and high in vitamins and minerals. This fun dish uses melons with alcohol to create a light summery snack. It really looks pretty and its great for picnics or a barbeque. - 105
Osborn's Rum Balls
Mix, mold into small balls.
Allow to ripen for at least 24 hours in refrigerator.
Roll in powdered sugar. - 22.7446
Sugary Ball Cookies
Cream butter and sugar thoroughly.
Stir in water and vanilla extract.
Add flour and salt.
Stir in nuts.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Roll in colored (or plain) sugar.
Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake at 300° for 15 to 20 minutes, or... - 42.8584
Grand Marnier Balls
Put cream, butter and sugar into saucepan over medium heat.
Bring to boil, stirring often.
Remove from heat.
Add Grand Marnier, chocolate and crumbs.
Shape into 42 balls.
Roll in chocolate sprinkles.
Chill or freeze. - 36.9138
Fried Spice Balls
1) In a bowl, add biscuit mix, sugar and nutmeg to combine.
2) In a measuring cup, beat in egg using a fork.
3) Pour in salad oil and sufficient milk to make 1/2 cup liquid.
4) Beat the liquid properly to blend the ingredients.
5) Quickly add... - 43.286
Whiskey Or Bourbon Balls
1) Mix all ingredients and make small balls.
2) Add a few extra drops of bourbon to the mixture, if the balls tend to crumble.
3) Roll each ball in powdered sugar.
4) Store in an airtight container for about 1 week to ripen.
5)... - 38.1248
Have popcorn ready in large bowl.
You will need to pop 1/2 cup (125 mL) of kernels.
Do not salt.
Put sugar, water, molasses, vinegar and salt into heavy saucepan.
Heat and stir until it begins to boil.
Continue to cook without stirring to hard ball stage,... - 42.458
Mexican Wedding Balls
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a medium bowl, cream the butter, sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer set on high until fluffy.
In another bowl, stir together the flour, pecans, and salt.
Stir the dry ingredients into the butter mixture until... - 37.6224
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine all ingredients except extra sugar. Mix well.
Roll into large (1 1/4" diameter) balls. Dip in extra sugar.
Place balls, sugar side up, 2" apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown - 33.8027
Cinnamon Sugar Cookies
Beat margarine at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add 2/3 cup sugar, beating well.
Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, baking soda, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; gradually add to margarine mixture, beating... - 39.9972
1) Blend together all the chopped ingredients.
2) Use orange liqueur to mositen the mixture.
3) Into 1-ich ballds, firmly shape the mixutre and roll the balls in sugar.
4) In an airtight container, layer the sugar coated balls between waxed paper.
5)... - 40.6514
Grandma's Sugar Raisin Cookies
Simmer raisins in water to barely cover, until water is all absorbed.
Set aside to cool.
Cream sugar and shortening; add eggs and vanilla; beat thoroughly.
Sift together the dry ingredients, except last sugar, and add to creamed mixture.
Stir in raisins.
Roll... - 46.5761
Crispy Sugar Cookies
Crisp Sugar Cookies! I served these yummy cookies just last weekend for my childs birthday! Everyone loved it. Treat yourself to the Crisp Sugar Cookies too! - 39.9022
Cinnamon Sugar Cookies
1. Grease and flour two cookie sheets
2. Preheat the oven to 350°
3. In a large bowl, beat the butter till soft and creamy and then gradually add in the 1 cup sugar while beating well. Then beat in the eggs, lemon rind and mix well... - 45.7218
Almond Sugar Cookies
Preheat oven to 325°.
Combine 3 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon in a bowl; stir well.
Cream 1 cup sugar and margarine at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add milk, extracts, and egg white; beat well.
Combine flour, almonds,... - 45.2914
Burnt Sugar Fudge
Place 3/4 cup sugar in saucepan, place on heat, and caramelize to a dark syrup.
Cool a little, stir in hot water slowly, then stir in cream, corn syrup, salt & remainder of sugar.
Cook to soft ball stage.
Set off, add nutmeats, butter, & vanilla.
Cool a... - 34.3256
1. In a medium bowl, beat granulated sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in sour cream and vanilla until light and fluffy.
2. On low speed, beat in flour mixed with baking powder and salt until dough is smooth,... - 32.3075
Cinnamon Brown Sugar Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Beat butter with a mixer at medium speed until creamy. Add brown sugar, beating well (mixture will be crumbly). Add egg and vanilla, beat well. Lightly spoon 1 1/2 cups flour into dry measuring cups, level with a knife. Combine... - 32.4635
Brown Sugar Frosting
1. Cook brown sugar in water until it reaches a soft ball consistency or a candy thermometer inserted registers 236° F.
2. Beat egg whites until stiffen. Gradually, add sugar, beating thoroughly after each additions. Beat until peaks form.... - 24.7842
Brown Sugar Boiled Frosting
Mix the first four ingredients together in a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved.
Boil without stirring to the soft-ball stage, 23 8F or 240F on a candy thermometer.
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar together and beat... - 25.2835
Lemon Sugar Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°.
Stir together flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
In large mixer bowl, beat sugar and shortening until fluffy; beat in eggs.
Stir in dry ingredients, then juice; mix well.
Chill 2 hours.
Shape into 1 1/4-inch balls; roll in... - 36.7703
Maple Sugar Frosting
This maple sugar frosting is a cooked frosting recipe made with egg whites. Cooked and made with syrup from the maple sugar, the maple sugar frosting can be used with baked desserts of choice like rolls and cakes or sweet buns. - 31.9561
Sugar Drop Cookies
Combine first 4 ingredients, beating until fluffy.
Add rest of ingredients mixing well.
Chill for about 3 hours as dough is very soft.
Pinch off piece of dough the size of a walnut, roll into ball and dip in white sugar.
Place on greased cookie sheet, sugar... - 41.1073
Sugar Cookies (pastini Di Zucchero)
Cream together butter or margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add egg and vanilla and beat well.
Sift together baking powder and flour and add to the creamed mixture.
Shape dough into small balls and roll in the sugar mixed with the... - 36.3639
Maple Sugar Frosting
Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized heavy saucepan.
Set over low heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Increase heat and bring to boiling.
Set candy thermometer in place and cook without stirring to 238F (soft-ball stage); during cooking, wash sugar... - 28.8872
Molasses Sugar Cookies
1. In a bowl cream together, shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Now, add molasses, egg, and beat very well. Add flour, baking soda, ground cinnamon, cloves, ginger, salt and mix well to make dough.
3. Allow the dough to chill in the... - 49.0272
Lemon Sugar Cookies
Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg. Combine the oil and caster sugar in a bowl, then beat in the egg and lemon rind. Add the dry ingredients to the oil mixture. Mix well. Shape into balls about 2 cm (3/4 inch) in diameter. Dip the tops of... - 30.2097
Roll into balls and press down with bottom of glass (dipped in sugar).
Bake at 375° for 8 minutes. - 32.7435
Popatjee ( An Unusual Parsi Sweet Dunked In Sugar Syrup )
1. Break the eggs in a deep glass bowl and whisk them. Add two tablespoons ghee and the yeast and mix well. Add the milk and mix again.
2. Place the flour in a liquidiser and pour the mixture into it and whisk well. Pour the mixture into a glass bowl, cover... - 27.5626
Powdered Sugar Cookies
Mix dry ingredients as for pie crust.
Cut in butter.
Add beaten egg and flavoring.
Roll into tiny balls; flatten with glass dipped in crystal sugar.
Bake 8-10-12 minutes at 375°.
Watch as they burn easily.
Delicious! Makes 3 dozen. - 39.9907
Mexican Sugar Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, beat oil, eggs and vanilla until well blended and beat in 1 cup sugar until smooth.
3. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt
4. Stir the flour mixture with the oil... - 44.5544
1. Preheat an oven to 187.5C (375 C).
2. In a small bowl, combine caster sugar and cinnamon powder and mix well. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine rest of the ingredients, mix well and form into dough.
4. Divide dough into... - 48.3319
Cinnamon N' Sugar Butter Cookies
1) Heat oven to 375°.
2) In a large mixer bowl combine sugar and butter.
3) Beat at medium speed till creamy.
4) Add in the egg and vanilla and continue beating till well mixed.
5) Reduce the speed to low and add flour, cream of tartar,... - 48.6189
Molasses Sugar Cookies
Cream shortening; gradually add 1 cup sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add egg and molasses; mix well.
Combine flour, soda, salt, and spices; mix well.
Add about one fourth of dry mixture at a time to creamed... - 41.0774
Praline Sugar Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 325°F.
2) In a 8-inch heavy skillet, add granulated sugar and melt over medium-low heat for 6 to 8 minutes.
3) Swirl the pan frequently to spread and heat until golden brown. Do not let it brown.
4) Remove from heat.... - 42.4685
How To Make Cookies: Make Christmas Sugar Cookies
Cricket Azima, professional creative chef and baker, for the Betty Crocker kitchens, demos how to make several easy Christmas cookie recipes that are quick, fast and can even double as gifts! Don't forget to grab your kids for these; adding decorations should... - 131.758
Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan, mix well.
Cook mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
Continue cooking, without stirring, until mixture reaches soft ball stage (240Â°).
Remove from heat, stir in vanilla.
Beat with a... - 35.2975
Worlds Best Sugar Cookies
Cream sugars, oleo and oil together; add remaining ingredients.
Roll into small balls; place about 1-1/2-inches apart on lightly greased cookie sheet.
Press with glass dipped in sugar.
Sprinkle sugar on top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 8 - 10 minutes. Freeze well. - 40.5643
Roll In Sugar Cookies
Soften yeast in water.
Cream butter in large mixer bowl at high speed of mixer.
At low speed gradually blend in flour, yeast and vanilla extract.
Shape dough into balls, using a rounded teaspoonful for each.
Roll in sugar.
Place on greased cookie sheets.
For... - 33.6594
Eggless Maple Sugar Frosting
The maple sugar frosting is a simple cream and maple sugar frosting recipe. The maple sugar in the frosting gives this frosting all its taste. prepared with fresh cream, this simple frosting is awesome over dessert rolls and cakes! - 32.5106
Spiced Sugar Coated Nuts
1) Take a saucepan and combine together sugar, ground cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, salt and water in it. Stir and mix nicely.
2) Place mixture over medium heat and cook until sugar dissolves completely, stirring constantly.
3) Cook the mixture to soft... - 37.3777
Almond Sugar Cookies
Almond Sugar Cookies is a crunchy treat and is liked by kids. These Almond Sugar Cookies are pretty easy to prepare too. Just give this yummy-n-crunchy Almond Sugar Cookies a try. - 44.7479
Oatmeal Sugar Cookies
1. In a large bowl, cream the shortening, sugars and egg.
2. Slowly add remaining ingredients.
3. Form into small balls and place on greased cookie sheet.
4. Press each with a fork dipped in sugar.
5. Sprinkle a little sugar on each cookie.
6. Bake at 325°... - 37.211
Microwaved Sugar Cookies
In large mixer bowl, soften butter (25 sec).
Cream butter until fluffy.
Add sugar and eggs, beating until well blended.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well; chill.
Form into 1-inch balls and place on wax paper.
Flatten with a glass dipped in sugar.
Cook... - 37.5318
Brown Sugar Taffy
Combine all ingredients except vanilla, mix well.
Cook to about 260 degrees, or brittle-ball stage.
Add the vanilla & pour on a buttered platter.
When it is cool enough to handle pull until it is a light gold color.
Twist into long rope and cut into small... - 35.7814
Orange Sugar Cookies
Orange Sugar Cookies has a grand taste. Orange Sugar Cookies gets its taste from flour mixed with eggs and vanilla extracts. Orange Sugar Cookies is loved by many around the world. - 41.2023
Cream shortening and sugar; add egg.
Add soda to molasses; add to creamed mixture.
Sift flour, salt, cloves and cinnamon together; stir into molasses mixture.
Form into small balls; place on greased bak- ing sheet.
Flatten with glass dipped in additional... - 36.6854
Lemon Glazed Sugar Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Beat first 5 ingredients with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Add flour and milk to sugar mixture, mixing well.
3. Shape dough into 21 (1-inch) balls.... - 35.296
Choco Sugar Wafers
1. Measure flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda into sifter.
2. Beat butter or margarine and brown sugar until fluffy in medium-size bowl with an electric mixer at high speed; beat in melted chocolate, egg, vanilla and milk. Sift in dry ingredients, a... - 33.6948
Would you like to try simple Sugar Cookie at home? This recipe is just the way it is prepared in American homes. This is a kid friendly recipe . Sugar Cookie is a delicious flat cake. It is generally eaten during breakfast. It goes well with Coffee, but it... - 41.3463
Pulled sugar is a homemade preparation of sugar made with glucose and cream of tartar aong with raw sugar. Cooked and shaped into different shapes of choice, the pulled sugar can be used to decorate cakes. It is a favorite recipe of mine to use for desserts... - 38.6993
Sugar Crusted Biscuit Puffs
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In small bowl, combine all filling ingredients.
Separate dough into 10 biscuits; press or roll each into 4-inch circle.
Spoon 1 tablespoon filling onto center of each circle.
Fold dough over filling, covering completely; seal well,... - 42.1515
1. Onto a plate or a sheet of wax paper sift together combining 4 cups of the flour, the baking powder, nutmeg and salt.
2. Into a measuring cup mix well pouring the milk, cooled melted butter and vanilla and set aside.
3. In a deep bowl, with a wire... - 46.1638
Brown Sugar Fudge
Measure first 6 ingredients into heavy saucepan.
Stir often over medium heat until boiling.
Boil without stirring until it reaches soft ball stage on candy thermometer, 235°F (113°C), or until a small spoonful forms a soft ball in cold water.
Remove from... - 39.7439
Brown Sugar Fudge
1. In a large (3-quart) microwaveable casserole, combine brown sugar, cream and syrup.
2. Place in the microwave and cook for about 17 minutes, stirring twice during cooking, until it is bubbly and reaches soft ball stage. To check, spoon a few drops... - 38.7042
Crispy Sugar Tortillas
Mix together all dry ingredients; add shortening or margarine and cut into flour mixture until crumbly.
Make a well in center and add water; mix until a soft ball forms.
Divide dough into 30 small balls and let stand 15 minutes.
Roll each ball... - 34.0929
Brown Sugar Operas
Butter an 8-inch square pan; set aside.
In a heavy 2-quart saucepan, combine granulated and brown sugars.
Stir in corn syrup, condensed milk and whole milk.
Bring to a boil and cook, stirring constantly until mixture reaches 234°F (112°C) on a candy... - 40.6903
Brown Sugar Buns
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Sift flour along with salt and baking powder. Rub in shortening gently. Gradually add milk to prepare a soft dough. Transfer to a floured ball and roll out into 1 inch thick.
3. Soften the butter and spread... - 38.2117
Brandy Flavored Sugar Cookies
In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar together with a whisk until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, vanilla, and brandy and blend thoroughly.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add flour mixture to creamed butter 1 cup at a time, alternating with... - 39.954
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Beat together the margarine and sugar.
3) Add the vanilla, milk and eggs.
4) Soft together the baking powder and flour.
5) Add the sifted flour to the other ingredients.
6) Put the... - 42.1193
Old Fashioned Sugar Cookies
How can we forget the Old Fashioned Sugar Cookies? It has a common taste of sweetness which is loved by all. The perfect mix of flour, baking powder, salt, butter, sweetened condensed milk, egg and butter, gives Old Fashioned Sugar Cookies a tradition taste. - 46.1697
Chocolate Chip Cookies With Caster Sugar
Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy.
Fold in the flour, then the chocolate pieces.
Roll the dough into small balls and put them, well spaced apart, on well-greased baking sheets.
Flatten the balls slightly.
Put into the oven preheated to moderate... - 24.5295
Maple Sugar Frosting
Boil together maple sugar, salt, and cream until a little of the mixture dropped into cold water forms a soft ball (approximately 238°F.
on a candy thermometer).
Add nuts and beat until cooled and creamy.
Spread immediately since frosting gets hard very... - 24.1604
Pecan Topped Sugar Cookies
In a mixing bowl, beat almond paste and cream cheese.
Add coconut; mix well.
Cut cookie dough into 1/2-in slices; divide each slice into four portions.
Roll into balls.
Place 2 in apart on greased baking sheets.
Shape 1/2 teaspoonfuls of almond mixture into... - 40.1662
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2) Cream butter with sugar and stir in vanilla and egg.
3) Sift flour with soda, cream of tartar, and salt and blend into the creamed mixture.
4) Shape dough into small balls.
5) In ungreased cookie sheet,... - 44.076
Preheat oven to 375°.
Grease cookie sheet.
In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar, and eggs.
In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and vanilla.
Mix well, then divide in half and wrap in plastic wrap.
(Although the mixture appears dry, you... - 41.7055
Mix sugar and shortening; add eggs, soda, lemon juice and salt - then required amount of flour.
Roll into 3/4" balls.
Pat down as flat as possible on ungreased cookie sheet (to about 3" diameter).
Bake about 10 to 12 minutes, or until slightly brown around... - 34.1541
Easy Vanilla Sugar Cookies
1. Beat butter or margarine, sugar, vanilla and eggs in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
2. Measure flour, baking powder and salt into sifter. Sift into creamed mixture; stir until well blended.
3. Drop by level tablespoonfuls onto greased cooky sheets... - 33.7737
Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies- Heart Sandwich Cookies
We love cream cheese and these cream cheese sugar cookies are something that are meant to be treasured. They are remarably easy to make and just as alluring to look at. Try these great cookies as a snack or as colorful desserts. - 113.594
1) In a medium saucepan, combine both kinds of sugar and the sour cream.
2) Over medium heat, cook, stirring, until sugar is dissolved.
3) Continue cooking, without stirring, to 238F on candy thermometer, or until a little in cold water forms a soft... - 36.3919
Auntie's Sugar Cookies
Cream the butter, sugar and confectioners' sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in the next 3 ingredients.
Add a mixture of the flour, baking soda and salt and mix well.
Chill, covered, for 2 hours.
Place tablespoon-size balls of dough on... - 37.8137
Sugar N Spice Cookies
Heat oven to 375° (quick mod.).
Mix shortening, sugar, egg, and molasses thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend dry ingredients; stir into shortening mixture.
Form in 1" balls.
Place about 2" apart on greased baking sheet.
Bake 10... - 38.7992
1. Sift flour, measure, then sift with salt and baking powder.
2. Cream shortening and sugar together.
3. Add unbeaten eggs, one at a time, and beat.
4. Add dry ingredients and the vanilla. Roll (chill first), and cut with a cookie cutter, or form into small... - 32.6105
Easy Sugar Cookies
Cream together sugar and shortening.
Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
Combine flour, cream of tartar, soda, and salt; stir into creamed mixture.
Form dough into 1 inch balls, flatten to cookie.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
Top with walnut halves or candied... - 36.4684
Maple Sugar Fudge
Yummy fudge can be just the way to end a beautiful meal. Fudge is an easy to make dessert, unlike what it is made out to be. Try this maple sugar fudge recipe and discover a new twist to the classic, traditional fudge. Enjoy - 31.5335
Whole Wheat Sugar Bears
Whole Wheat Sugar Bears are an easy to make cookie. I have a weakness for this yummy Whole Wheat Sugar Bears! Try it! - 39.1691
In a large mixing bowl, cream margarine and sugar together until light.
Beat in egg substitute, milk and vanilla.
In another bowl, sift flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg together.
Beat dry ingredients into first mixture, mixing well.
Cover and refrigerate... - 40.8644
Easy Sugar Cookies
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with baking powder and salt.
Cream butter well, blend in sugar, and add egg, beating vigorously until smooth and fluffy.
Stir in flavorings; then add flour and mix until smooth.
Chill dough; form balls 1/2 the size of... - 38.8181
Sugar Plums is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Sugar Plums recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 40.7043
Rolled Sugar Cookies
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, and nutmeg; cut in shortening with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Combine egg, sugar, milk, and vanilla; stir well, and pour into crumb mixture.
Stir with a fork until dry ingredients are... - 39.0444
1) Preheat oven moderately to 375°F (190°C)
2) Take cookie sheets and grease lightly.
3) For the Electric Mixer Method cream butter in a bowl.
4) Beat sugar and cream together till fluffy.
5) Continue beating adding one egg at a... - 47.415
Christmas Eggless Sugar Cookies
Most of us love just-baked treats during the holidays, but are hard-pressed to find time for holiday baking and just go and buy them off a bakery shelf. Try this recipe for eggless sugar cookies with sugar glaze and turn your hard work into festive gift ideas... - 128.045
Moravian Sugar Cake
In saucepan cook potato in 1 cup water till tender.
Cool to lukewarm.
Set aside 1/4 cup cooking liquid.
Mash potato in remaining liquid, adding water if needed to make 1 cup potato mixture.
Soften yeast in reserved cooking liquid.
Combine potato mixture,... - 41.8888
Beat margarine and cheese at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add 1/3 cup sugar, beating well.
Add egg substitute and next 3 ingredients; beat well.
Combine 2 1/4 cups flour, baking powder, and salt.
Gradually add to margarine... - 40.3595
1. Heat milk in a small saucepan just until bubbles form around edge of pan. Remove from heat; stir in butter and salt. Set aside 2 teaspoons sugar. Stir remaining sugar into milk mixture. Let cool to room temperature.
2. In a large bowl, combine yeast and... - 38.5373
My wife likes this Sugar Cookie recipe. This Sugar Cookie recipe is easy and simple.Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Sugar Cookie to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dish... - 37.3571
Golden Sugar Cookies
The golden sugar cookies are prepared with cookie dough flavored with lemon extract and vanilla with added sugar. Prepared with a batter of flour, sugar, eggs, cream of tartar and flavored, the golden sugar cookies are baked to a golden brown for pure... - 46.3867
Low-calorie Lemon Sugar Cookies
Cream margarine; gradually add 2/3 cup sugar, beating well or medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add egg and lemon extract, beating well.
Combine flour, lemon rind, cream of tartar, soda, and salt gradually add to creamed mixture, beating until well... - 43.9313
Sugar Coated Meltaways
In a small bowl, combine orange juice and peel; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Beat in water and vanilla.
Combine flour and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Stir in chocolate chips and -walnuts.
Roll into 1-in balls.
Place 1 in... - 47.7737
Valentine Sugar Cookies
1. Into large bowl, measure 3/4 cup sugar, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and remaining ingredients. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until well mixed. Shape mixture into a ball; wrap and refrigerate 2 hours or until easy to handle.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.... - 31.7052
Wegmans Gluten-free Sugar Cookies
Make these yummy holiday "must-haves" using our Gluten-Free Sugar Cookie Mix (and Wegmans Certified Pastry Chef Patty Fowler's tips) that will have you cutting out festive shapes for decorating and sharing this season. - 0
Sugar Honey Pecans
Combine sugar, salt, honey and water in medium saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved.
Continue cooking, without stirring, to 240° on candy thermometer or until mixture forms a ball.
Remove from heat.
Add vanilla and... - 32.9602
Butter Scotch Icing And Filling (without Sugar)
1) In a saucepan, add syrup, butter and milk.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Continue boiling until it forms a soft ball when dropped in cold water.
4) Allow to stand for sometime without stirring the mixture.
5) Pour this mixture on top... - 35.1433
Whole Wheat Sugar Bears
In large bowl, combine sugar, salt, 2 cups whole wheat flour, 1 cup white flour and spices.
Heat 2 cups milk to 110Â°F, add a little sugar and sprinkle yeast over top.
Allow to rise 10 minutes.
Pour yeast and melted butter over flour mixture in bowl, add... - 42.7213
Sugar Ball Recipes By Category