- » Sugar Applesauce
Sugar Applesauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sugar applesauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sugar applesauce recipes.
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) In a small saucepan, melt the margarine, then stir in the graham cracker crumbs and sugar, keep aside.
3) In a small bowl, mix the applesauce and allspice together.
4) In a 6-ounce custard cup, spoon... - 35.7397
1) In a 2-qt. casserole, mix all the ingredients.
2) Cook covered in the microwave at HIGH for 13-14 minutes until the apples are tender, stir twice in between.
3) Blend the mixture to puree, if required .
4) Serve warm or cold as desired. - 35.1609
Applesauce Angel Pudding
Break angel cake into chunks.
In mixing bowl, whip cream and icing sugar until stiff peaks form.
Blend cinnamon into applesauce.
In deep 6-cup (1.5 L) serving dish, arrange alternating layers of cake, whipped cream and applesauce; repeat layers and sprinkle... - 30.0689
You May Also Like!
Applesauce is easy to make and used in many recipe. Applesauce gets its taste from apples cooked with sugar. Applesauce is used by many food joints for adding flavor to the recipes. - 26.4281
Applesauce Spice Squares
Preheat oven to 350°.
Butter or oil an 8- or 9-inch square pan or an ovenproof baking dish.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, ginger, and salt.
In a bowl, mix together oil, egg substitute, sugar substitute,... - 39.4999
Cream together shortening and sugar in Bosch bowl.
Mix in eggs and applesauce.
In a separate bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients.
Add to the creamed mixture, mixing only enough to moisten flour.
Spoon into greased muffin tins, filling each twothirds... - 32.4777
The rosy apple sauce is a thick and deliciously sweet apple sauce. Prepared with apples and sugar with apple juice, the rosy applesauce is a cooked dessert sauce that can be served hot or cold. - 28.1871
The apple sauce loaf is flavorful and lovely baked loaf made with applesauce and and flour. Spiced with nutmeg and cinnamon along wih the crunch of walnuts, the applesauce loaf is a lovely accompaniment to meals and can be served as dessert with a fruit sauce. - 37.6585
Apple Sauce With Brown Sugar And Spices
Heat apples and water over medium heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 to 10 minutes or until tender.
Stir in brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg; heat to boiling - 21.2927
Quick Applesauce Whip
Combine applesauce, lemon peel and juice, and cinnamon; mix well and set aside.
Beat egg whites with salt until frothy; gradually add the sugar, beating constantly until stiff peaks are formed.
Fold egg whites into applesauce mixture and serve immediately. - 26.5545
Sugar Free Apple Sauce
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, bring the apples, cinnamon stick and water to a boil.
2) Cover and simmer on a low heat for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the apples are tender.
3) Allow to cool, remove and discard the cinnamon stick.
4) In a... - 31.3938
Applesauce Cake Squares
Place unsweetened chocolate and butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stir until chocolate melts.
Combine sugar, applesauce, eggs, and vanilla in a large bowl, mix well.
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, and salt; add to applesauce mixture,... - 39.7163
Put liquid and 4 or 5 pieces of apple into blender container.
Cover and process at BLEND until smooth.
Increase speed to LIQUEFY, with motor running, remove feeder cap and add remaining apples, a few at a time.
Add sugar and cinnamon - 24.4639
Sugar Applesauce Recipes By Category