- » Sugar
Sugar is a crystal compound containing carbohydrates. To most people, sugar means table sugar that is basically sucrose. Sucrose is made from sugarcane juice. In fact, there are many types of sugars imparting varying ... More »
Spun Sugar Decoration
Make your desserts more impressive with an elegant spun sugar decoration. Take a look at this fantastic video that shares this excellent technique in a simple step-wise manner. The video is really inspiring and you would surely be motivated to try it out for... - 131.131
Homemade Vanilla Sugar
Vanilla sugar is so expensive to buy but so easy to make at home. You need only two ingredients one being sugar, which you are sure to have, and the other being vanilla beans, which is good to have cause it is “black gold” in the world of cooking. Watch... - 125.508
Holiday Sugar Cookies
On this episode of "Cook With Adam", Adam makes his all-time sugar cookies with his secret ingredient, lemon juice. Crunchy and so very munchy! Yes, you might want to eat all of them at once. - 120.219
Healthy Raw And Vegan Sugar Cookies
If you are looking for a vegan raw cookie recipe, this video is meant for you. This sugar cookie recipe is not only truly healthy and wholesome, they are perfect to wrap and gift to your vegan friends and family this Christmas. Watch this video tutorial,... - 119.966
Baked Holiday Treats
The holiday season is here and it’s time to start preparing sweet treats for your family and friends. Try these quick and easy recipes by Chef and mom Ariane Duarte for sugared pecans and chocolate-dipped pretzels. These look beautiful when packaged in a... - 117.437
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for homemade sugar cubes. - 101.637
Old-fashioned But Easy Sugar Cookies
If you are a sugar baby, you will head-over-heels fall in love with these old-fashioned sugar cookies. After all, who can resist the crunchy sweet oven fresh and overly sweet sugar cookies? Betty's variety of this traditional sugar cookie is tasty and... - 101.034
1. In a microwave safe dish, put gum base. Pop it in microwave on high for 90 seconds. Check if it is quiet gluey. If you find it hard, then repeat the process until the gum base is gluey.
2. Place a small cup in a bowl. Fill the bowl with hot water.... - 98.2471
Protein is one of the most important nutrients that forms the basic framework of body strength. One of the easiest ways to glut on protein is to drink nectar protein everyday. This video gives you a snippet of this high protein drink. - 92.3176
Middle Eastern Mussakhan & Harriseh Feast Part 4 Preparing Harriseh
This video is Part 4 of the series where Blanche is cooking up a Middle Eastern Feast of chicken and a Sweet. Harriseh, the sweet is being prepared in this video which is a dense cake made using semolina. This is for all suckers of traditional sweets out... - 90.8318
Vanilla Infused Sugar
Simple and easy way to infuse the wonderful flavor of vanilla to your sugar. This will not be an overpowering vanilla flavor but a nice hint of vanilla to boost the sugar! - 77.3416
Soft Sugar Cookies
1) Heat the oven to 400°.
2) In a mixer bowl, add sugar and butter.
3) Beat at medium speed, till the mix turns creamy.
4) Add in the eggs, vanilla and orange peel.
5) Continue beating till well mixed.
6) In another bowl, add combine... - 49.0653
Burnt Sugar Cake
1. In a small saucepan, melt 1 cup sugar with 1/4 cup hot water until brown.
2. Add remaining hot water and cook slowly to a syrup. Set aside to cool.
3. Grease and flour two 9-inch layer pans.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat remaining sugar and butter until light... - 48.0808
Bits O Brickle Ice Cream Pie & Sauce
1. Heat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a bowl, prepare a mixture with crumbs, sugar and butter.
3. In a 9-inch springform pan, press the mixture at the bottom and 1/2-inch at the sides.
4. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 10... - 47.8284
Elegant Baked Alaska
Do you want a great tasting Elegant Baked Alaska recipe? Elegant Baked Alaska makes a yummy Dessert. Preparation of Elegant Baked Alaska will not take more than 40 minutes of your time. You won't regret spending your time making Elegant Baked Alaska. What are... - 47.7709
Rolled Sugar Cookies
Cream together butter and sugar.
Add egg, milk, and vanilla; beat well.
Stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and mace, if desired.
Blend into creamed mixture.
Divide in half.
Cover; chill 1 hour.
On lightly floured surface, roll each half to 1/8-inch... - 47.358
Sugar Coated Meltaways
In a small bowl, combine orange juice and peel; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Beat in water and vanilla.
Combine flour and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Stir in chocolate chips and -walnuts.
Roll into 1-in balls.
Place 1 in... - 47.3033
Sugar Crunch Squares
1 For cake: Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper.
2 In a medium-size bowl, cream butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy.
3 Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
4 Blend in the dry ingredients, alternately with milk, just until smooth.
5 ... - 47.2036
Winter Forest Christmas Trees
1. In large bowl cream butter and confectioners-€™ sugar until fluffy and beat adding egg and vanilla until smooth.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and cream of tartar and stir in dry ingredients to creamed mixture until a soft... - 47.0388
Brown Sugar Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease and flour a 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
3. In a large mixer bowl, mix together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, the 3/4 cup milk and Crisco.
4. Using an electric mixer, beat at medium... - 46.9736
1) Preheat oven moderately to 375°F (190°C)
2) Take cookie sheets and grease lightly.
3) For the Electric Mixer Method cream butter in a bowl.
4) Beat sugar and cream together till fluffy.
5) Continue beating adding one egg at a... - 46.7095
Grandma's Sugar Cookies
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar, lard and butter together creaming them until they become fluffy and light.
3) Add the eggs one by one beating them thoroughly after... - 46.6076
Fried Spice Balls
Fried Spice Balls are very simple and easy to make snacks. They go well with tea and coffee. These mildly spiced balls taste best when served hot. However, fried spice balls can be served cold too! - 45.8904
Crisp Sugar Cookies
1) Into a bowl add in the butter and sugar and using an electric beater, cream well
2) Tip in the milk, eggs and vanilla and mix well
3) Add in the flour, cream of tartar, baking powder and mix well to form a dough
4) Cling wrap the dough and place in... - 45.7855
Sieve the flour, baking powder and cornflour into a large bowl.
Rub in the butter till it resembles fine breadcrumbs, then add the sugar and bring the mixture together with the cream to form a soft dough.
Chill for 15 minutes or so in the fridge.
Heat the... - 45.6782
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Sieve flour with baking powder, mace, and salt.
3. Beat oil with ½ cup sugar. Mix in egg and vanilla and beat for a light, fluffy mixture.
4. Add flour mixture and work in until the dough forms a ball.... - 45.6344
Burnt Sugar Cake
For syrup: Melt sugar in a heavy skillet or saucepan over low heat, stirring now and then.
Heat, stirring constantly, until amber colored.
Off heat, gradually stir in boiling water (it will foam up), return to low heat, and stir until sugar dissolves.
Cool to... - 45.5369
Caramel Or Burnt Sugar Cake
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.In a heavy skillet, heat 1/2 cup sugar over low heat, stirring constantly as sugar melts
3.When a golden brown color, remove from heat and gradually stir in hot water, stir until dissolved,... - 45.4986
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Into a bowl, sift 6 ounces of flour, add the butter in pieces and rub into the flour till the mixture gets the appearance of fine breadcrumbs.
3) Add the brown sugar, stir well and then... - 45.3483
Burnt Sugar Cake With Caramel Frosting
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Take two 8-by-1 1/2-inch round layer-cake pans and grease and flour them nicely.
3) Take a waxed paper and sift together baking powder, soda and salt. Keep aside.
3) First make Caramel Syrup- Take an... - 45.1004
Old-fashioned Sugar Cookies
Cookies the old-fashioned way!! Here is the recipe for Old-Fashioned Sugar Cookies and is guaranteed to be loved by all. Try out this recipe and let me know if you too loved it! - 45.0475
Cream butter and sugars.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating until light after each addition.
Add grated lemon rind and flour.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
Spread thin with silver knife dipped into cold water.
Mix remaining ingredients and... - 44.3876
Wine rings are mildly flavored sweet deep fried rings that go very well with tea and coffee or with breakfast. These rings are very easy to make and can be flavored with spices as well. - 44.3343
1) In a bowl, place the mulberries and raisins, and pour boiling water over them.
2) Leave to cool, and add the crushed Campden tablet and pectic enzyme.
3) Put the lid on tightly for 24 hours, and stir in half the sugar, yeast and... - 44.286
Filled Sugar Cookies
"Cream shortening with 2 cups sugar; beat eggs into sugar mixture thoroughly.
Stir in 1 cup orange juice and vanilla; blend in 1/4 teaspoon salt, flour, soda and baking powder.
Chill, covered, for 3 hours or overnight.
Combine raisins, remaining sugar and... - 44.273
Moravian Sugar Cake
Moravian sugar cake is a sweet little cake and really simple to prepare. Yeast leavened and spiced with cinnamon to taste, the moravian sugar cake is sweetened with brown plain sugar. - 44.2092
Golden Sugar Cookies
The golden sugar cookies are prepared with cookie dough flavored with lemon extract and vanilla with added sugar. Prepared with a batter of flour, sugar, eggs, cream of tartar and flavored, the golden sugar cookies are baked to a golden brown for pure... - 44.1888
Moravian Sugar Cake
Soften yeast in the warm water.
Mix the sugar, salt, eggs, and 1 cup butter in a large bowl.
Add the mashed potato gradually, beating well.
Add 1 cup of the flour; beat until smooth.
Stir in yeast, then beat in enough remaining flour to form a light, soft... - 43.6039
Soft Sugar Vanilla Cookies
Cream butter or margarine with sugar, add vanilla.
Add eggs and beat well.
Mix flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with sour cream.
You may add chocolate Chips or raisins, or sprinkle with colored sugar, or sugar... - 43.3756
Black And Tans
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Sift the flour once and set aside
3. Measure the flour and add baking powder, salt and sift the flour again
4. Add the sugar gradually to the egg while beating well
5. Add shortening and blend... - 43.328
Sugar Recipes By Category