- » Substituted Pumpkin Pie Spice
Substituted Pumpkin Pie Spice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of substituted pumpkin pie spice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for substituted pumpkin pie spice recipes.
Hidden Pumpkin Pies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Stir together pumpkin, evaporated milk, egg substitute, sweetener, pumpkin pie spice and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Pour into 6 (6-ounce) custard cups or 6 (3/4-cup) souffle dishes. Place in shallow baking dish or pan. Pour boiling... - 38.4428
Spiced Pumpkin Pie
Combine flour and salt in a medium bowl.
Add oil, stirring until crumbly.
Combine cold water and lemon juice.
Sprinkle mixture, 1 tablespoon at a time, over surface of flour mixture.
Toss with a fork until dry ingredients are moistened.
Press dough into a... - 45.3658
Pumpkin Pie With Orange Zest
Preheat oven to 425Â°.
In a large bowl, combine egg substitute, fructose, salt, and spice.
Add pumpkin and mix.
Stir in the milk.
Taste for sweetness.
If you think it needs a little more fructose, add just a little more.
Mix in the orange zest.
Pour mixture... - 38.1129
Oats Pumpkin Pie
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare brown sugar topping by mixing the brown sugar, oats and butter together in a bowl.
Spray 10-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
Place remaining ingredients in blender or food processor in order listed.
Cover and... - 45.1961
Crustless Pumpkin Pie
This Crustless Pumpkin Pie is one of the best pumpkin pies I've ever eaten of late. Try these deliciously spiced pies with whipped topping for your next dessert . Feel free to express yourself about this Crustless Pumpkin Pie. - 47.0203
Healthy Pumpkin Pie: Ultimate Thanksgiving Pies
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a food processor or blender add all the ingredients of the crust and blend till coarse and crumbly. Transfer it into a pie pan and press down gently with the fingers till evenly distributed.
3. Bake... - 0
Spicy Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Beat egg substitute 5 minutes.
3. Mix in pumpkin, sugar, spices, and milk.
4. Pour into pie shell.
5. Bake 15 minutes.
6. Reduce temperature to 350°F and continue baking 45-50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out... - 37.228
Colonial Pumpkin Pie
Combine pumpkin, sugar, spices, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Blend in eggs, cream, and milk.
Pour into pastry shell.
Bake at 400° till knife inserted off-center comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes.
Cool (filling may crack).
1 cup light cream may be substituted for... - 34.1498
100-calorie Pumpkin Pie Bars Dessert
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. FILLING: In a food processor put in all the ingredients of the “filling” and process till smooth and airy.
3. TOPPING: In a bowl add the egg white, sugar and cheese and beat till combined and... - 0
Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal
Pumpkin comes back in a really big way every Fall. Each year I look forward to those infamous lattes, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pies...but I thought, why limit myself to just those items when I could have a warm and hearty Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal. It's like having... - 0
Pumpkin Spice Torte
Sift together first 5 ingredients.
Combine yolks, diet margarine, pumpkin, brown sugar, and sugar substitute; beat until smooth.
Gradually add dry mixture to pumpkin mixture, mixing well.
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff.
Gently fold... - 38.8958
Crustless Pumpkin Pies
These delicious Mini Crustless Pies have a crunchy walnut streusel topping that makes every bite simply incredible. Great for Thanksgiving, this may be one of the best pie recipes around. Top with whipped cream and it will taste just like the kind of pumpkin... - 110.432
In small bowl, combine all ingredients, except whipped topping and cinnamon, until blended. - 26.5889
1) Preheat the oven to 450Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a shredding blade, process the dough until shredded.
3) In the processor bowl with a chopping blade, process 2 tablespoons margarine pieces, 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon... - 44.9374
Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
In a bowl, dissolve 1/2 cup sugar in 1/2 cup boiling water.
Combine gelatin and water in a small bowl; set aside.
In a large saucepan, combine brown sugar, egg substitute, spices, pumpkin, milk and salt.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring... - 41.7992
Old-fashioned Brandied Pumpkin Pie
Makes 1 pie.
1. Preheat Oven to 400F.
2. Line a 9" pie pan with the dough. Trim t he edge. Cover with aluminum foil, and weigh it down with dried beans. Place in oven for proximately 15 min. Remove from oven; set aside to cool.
3. Measure the pumpkin into... - 20.9129
1. Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice in a medium-sized bowl, and stir to mix well. Add the pumpkin and egg substitute, and stir to mix well.
2. Line a 15 1/4-x-10 1/4-inch jelly roll pan with waxed paper by laying a 16-inch piece... - 39.8929
Baked Pumpkin Custard
1. Place all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor, and process until smooth.
2. Coat a 2-quart souffle dish with nonstick cooking spray. Pour the mixture into the dish, and place the dish in a pan filled with 1 inch of hot water.
3. Bake at... - 29.974
Orange Pumpkin Custard
In a medium saucepan, stir together the pumpkin, prunes, apple and orange juice concentrate and margarine.
Simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
Transfer to a food processor.
Add the milk, egg substitute, orange peel and spice.
Process until... - 44.2007
Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake
1. For the crust. Heat oven to 350°F. Combine pecans, sugar substitute, and cinnamon in a food processor Process until finely ground. Toss with butter and egg white; press onto bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan, rounding up to cover the pan seam. Bake until... - 41.1313
Pumpkin Pancakes With Pear Syrup
To make the pear syrup: Heat a medium skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat.
Add the pears and ginger and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until lightly browned and tender.
Add the syrup and cook for 1 minute.
To make the... - 48.9605
Pumpkin Bread Pudding
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Place bread cubes in 9-inch pie plate or 9-inch round or square baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine pumpkin, brown sugar, egg substitute, vanilla and liquid spice ginger.
Stir in evaporated milk and pour over cubed... - 36.9605
Sweet Potato Cream Cheese Pie
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Cook, drain, and finely mash or puree yams.This can be done the day before or early enough for it to cool.
For the pie shell, place shredded wheat, sugar substitute, and margarine in an 8- or 9-inch pie plate and mix together... - 41.7011
Pumpkin Creme Brulee
This Creme Brulee recipe is adapted from my Cooking 101 class at L'Academie de Cuisine when we made Pistachio Creme Brulee. This pumpkin version is a seasonal delight. Feel free to adjust the amount of pumpkin to your liking. Also, don't be afraid if you... - 112.523
Pumpkin, Barley, Lentil, Turkey Stew (with Vegetarian Alternative)
Melt butter in a pot and add the barley and lentils, stir well and add the spices, mix very well and then add the pumpkin puree and enough water to make puree smooth. Now add the can of turkey, including the liquid. Separate the turkey meat and bring to boil.... - 27.8004
Sweet Potato Cracker Pie
Place sweet potato and margarine in a medium-size microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes or until potato is thoroughly heated; stir well.
Add brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice to potato mixture; stir well.
Gradually add egg substitute and milk,... - 41.2064
Easy Fruit Cake
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Coat a 9" X 5" loaf pan with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, pastry flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, cardamom, and salt.
In a large bowl, beat together the brown sugar, oil, egg substitute, and... - 47.6306
Golden Indian Pudding
1. Combine the sweet potato, egg substitute, molasses or other sweetener, and pumpkin pie spice in a blender, and blend until smooth. Leave in the blender and set aside.
2. Combine the milk and cornmeal in a 2 /i-quart pot, and stir to mix well. Place over... - 29.5852
Buttery Sweet Garbanzo Bake
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a food processor, process walnuts for 1 minute until finely grounded.
3. Add raisins; pulse on and off until raisins are finely chopped.
4. Add chick-peas and pulse for about 2 minutes until mixture becomes... - 51.3167
Low Calorie Chutney
1. Combine the pineapple tidbits, peaches, onion, vinegar, raisins and spice in a saucepan. Bring to boil; lower heat. Simmer 15 minutes.
2. Remove from heat; stir in sugar substitute. - 31.576
Looking for a solution for a cold winter day? How about a hot cup of Fireside coffee?? Sounds intriguing right? In this video, watch Kat put together the perfect ingredients for a perfect cup of “something hot”. - 111.383
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Grease bottoms only of about 12 medium muffin cups, 2 1/2 x 1 1/4 inches.
Beat egg; stir in milk, nuts, oil and honey.
Stir in remaining ingredients all at once just until flour is moistened (batter will be lumpy).
Fill muffin cups about... - 38.899
Sweet Potato Cheesecake
Coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly over bottom of pan.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl.
Add Neufchatel cheese, cottage cheese, and sour cream; process until smooth, scraping sides of... - 43.6474
Easy Apple Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray an 8-inch square cake pan with vegetable oil.
Combine apples and sugar in a bowl and set aside for 10 minutes.
Add oil, vanilla and egg substitute.
Stir to mix well.
In another bowl, combine dry ingredients and stir to... - 42.503
1. In a small saucepan, mix together the pineapple, margarine and the syrup and allow to come to a boil; turn the heat off and keep warm
2. In a blender container, mix together the rest of the ingredients and process till smooth, scraping the sides... - 41.7106
Fruited Curry Luncheon Salad
1. In a bowl, combine the meat with soy sauce and allow to marinate for fifteen minutes or more
2. In a bwol, combine all the other ingredients and arrange in mounds on top of a bed of lettuce leaves
3. Add cold marinated meat on top and serve - 39.6779
Healthy And Vegan Pear Crisp
Another recipe perfect for the fall and winter months. Fall fruits make great pies, cobblers, and crisps. This crisp recipe is a great option if you want to keep your dessert lower in fat and calories. This is a fun texture recipe. Big or small pear slices,... - 142.931
Carrot Cake Pancakes
These deliciously sweet Carrot Cake Pancakes are almost like having dessert for breakfast. But this breakfast recipe idea provides some beta carotene in each tasty bite. And they’re drizzled with a lower fat cream cheese glaze and a sprinkling of chopped... - 103.012