- » Style Squash Casserole
Style Squash Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Style Squash Casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Style Squash Casserole recipes.
Squash And Corn, Mexican Style
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a large oven proof casserole or skillet, heat the oil over a medium-high flame.
3. Add the onion and garlic and sauté for 5 minutes until soft and translucent.
4. Add the squash, corn, tomatoes,... - 45.4956
Squash Cheese Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) Use a 2-quart casserole to spray with vegetable cooking spray.
3) Place squash, tomatoes, corn and green onions.
4) Cover with a lid and place inside oven to bake for 20 minutes.
5) Layer the cheese... - 42.9084
Squash Corn Casserole
1) Halve squash across lengthwise and across.
2) Take out the seeds and membrane.
3) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole arrange the squash pieces.
4) Cover with water.
5) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 9 to 11 minutes stirring squash... - 47.2226
Squash Corn Casserole
1. Cut the squash into four equal pieces.
2. With a knife, carefully scoop out the seeds and membrane from the pieces.
3. In a large microwaveable casserole, place the squash pieces and water.
4. Cover the casserole and place it in the... - 46.7221
Steam zucchini and onions until tender.
Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet.
Add stuffing mix; stir to combine.
Press half of the stuffing mixture into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
When zucchini and onions are tender, drain well.
Add soup and sour... - 37.2241
Caribbean Baked Squash
Place squash in 1 quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 8 to 10 MINUTES on HIGH, or until almost tender, stirring once.
Place butter in 2-cup measure.
MICROWAVE 30 SECONDS on HIGH, or until butter is melted.
Add pineapple, orange rind and nutmeg.
Mix... - 32.2604
Squash And Pepper Bake
Cook squash in slightly salted water until soft.
Saute onion and green pepper in margarine until transparent.
Combine squash, corn and sauteed vegetables.
Add salt, pepper and egg.
Pour into a buttered 2-quart casserole and sprinkle with cracker... - 34.6623
Creole Style Salisbury Steak
Pound beef to 1/4-inch thickness.
Place in 3-quart casserole.
Top with green pepper, onion and squash.
In medium mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Pour over beef and vegetables.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 hours, or... - 45.0343
Zucchini Mexican Style
1)In a large skillet, add oil and heat.
2)Put in zucchini, onion, celery, carrot, pepper and stir fry for 5 minutes.
3)Pour in the taco sauce and add mustard, pepper, basil, and salt.
4)Add wedges of tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes,
5)This... - 43.1
Winter Vegetable Stew Dijon Style
Melt the butter and oil in a large, heavy casserole over medium heat just until the butter foams.
Add the carrots and saute them for 2 to 3 minutes; add the remaining vegetables except the peas and continue cooking until they start to wilt, 5 to 6 minutes... - 48.6887
Zucchini Corn Casserole
Cook zucchini in boiling salted water until just tender, about 6 minutes.
Drain squash, cut in chunks, and combine with the corn and eggs.
Meanwhile, saute onion and green pepper in butter until golden brown, about 5 minutes; add to the other vegetables with... - 42.2704
1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils well in advance.
2) Place a large casserole-style pan on medium to... - 47.7276
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Make the cornbread: In a large mixing bowl sift first five ingredients.
3) In another bowl add buttermilk, eggs, oil, corn, and dried herbs and whisk together.
4) Add buttermilk mixture into the flour... - 42.2063