- » Stuffing
Stuffing, also known as “dressing and filling,” is a mixture made of edible ingredients used to stuff the cavity of a food item. However, the stuffing is usually filled inside the food and dressing is ... More »
Challah Bread Stuffing With Mushrooms
Do you know how to make a delicious stuffing with challah bread? Here is an outstanding video that displays a quick and easy recipe for hallah bread stuffing with mushrooms. The video is extremely appreciable for it's simplicity and a of course for the... - 139.217
Chestnut Herb Stuffing For Turkey
For the next holiday season here's a herb stuffing which has been twisted by adding chestnuts to it. Its simple to prepare as we know and with the new addition will make your turkey taste out of this world. - 135.422
Classic Apple Cranberry Stuffing
This stuffing is a quintessential Thanksgiving staple. You add your own personal touch by throwing in some of your favorite winter vegetables. It is just a healthy blend that you can even have it just as a salad if you like. Good video from the Amateur... - 134.176
Gluten Free Holiday Savory Rice Stuffing
Want a delicious stuffing for your turkey? Here is a Gluten Free holiday savory rice stuffing that is easy to prepare and a make ahead stuffing. Kimberly has an array of ingredients like brown rice, apple, cranberries, celery, currants, bacon and many more... - 133.768
Tofu Mushroom Dressing And Stuffing
Tofu Mushroom Dressing and Stuffing - A variety of ingredients and blend of great flavors in a classic bread stuffing mix makes this delicious recipe a meal in itself. - 133.519
If you're looking for the perfect recipe of stuffing, then look no further. The chef uses wheat bread for making the stuffing. You can use this stuffing for
making turkey. This is a great recipe. - 132.944
Moroccan Pumpkin & Walnut Stuffing
Here is an outstanding Moroccan style pumpkin & walnut stuffing recipe. The video makes it all the more simple to cook this at home. The stuffing is wonderfully flavored with honey, ginger, cinnamon and saffron. This pumpkin & walnut stuffing can be served as... - 132.218
Basic Turkey Stuffing
If you get intimidated by fancy stuffings for turkey, here is a basic turkey stuffing recipe that will not only save your time but also jack up your turkey's flavors remarkably. Take a look at this simple and delicious recipe video.. - 120.599
Kosher Cinnamon Walnut Babka
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. For crumb topping, in a bowl, add flour, sugar, and a stick of margarine. Beat to incorporate ingredients. Set aside.
3. For walnut filling, in a mixing bowl combine ground walnut, brown sugar,... - 119.151
New Twist To Grandma's Thanksgiving Stuffing
Thanksgiving would be so drab if this stuffing ain't there! Ok, this stuffing is not rocket science but it is tasty nevertheless. It has a modern addition to an age old recipe. Watch and learn from this video! Have a fabulous Thanksgiving! - 118.901
All Purpose Pecan And Apricot Stuffing
You know what, this Pecan and Apricot Stuffing is something that will come handy whenever needed. This is a wonderful all-purpose holiday stuffing and dressing recipe. Chef John teaches you how to make this recipe in this video. Watch and learn, folks! - 117.231
Thanksgiving Cooking -turkey & Stuffing - Part 1(stuffing)
This is the first part of the Thanksgiving series. We start with homemade stuffing. Other videos include secrets to a moist turkey, cranberry sauce, sweet potato pie and butternut squash soup. My kids will not eat at any other relatives homes because they... - 116.709
Lentil Mix Stuffed Tomatoes
Stuffed tomatoes for dinner? A great recipe that allows you to get creative! In this video, Katherine shows you how to stuff the tomatoes using lentils and spices. Simple, but a little time consuming, so plan ahead! Watch and learn. - 116.37
Baked Cornish Hens With Pecan-sage Stuffing
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Baked Cornish Hens Stuffed with Pecan-Sage Stuffing. This is a festive entrée that is a wonderful addition to our Christmas table! But then, you can make it any time you like. It is super delicious and you'll... - 115.325
Best Dressing/stuffing Ever
1. In a food processor chop the carrots and onion.
2. Saute the onion, carrot and celery in a pan along with turkey fat for few minute and then add the apples, sausages, corn, stock and the stiffing mix, stir well and then turn off the... - 113.112
Thanksgiving Turkey Stuffing Bake
Everything that's great about the big Turkey dinner, all in one bowl. A quick, easy and delicious way to use up a bunch of leftovers all at once. - 110.67
Crunchy Bread Stuffing Balls
Serving regular meal every night can make your dinner little boring - however, if you add these crunchy bread stuffing balls in your meal, it's surely going to bring some difference. The recipe as demonstrated by the chef, seems to be quite an easy one. Why... - 110.037
Elba's Hot And Spicy Stuffed Mushrooms
Today I will show how to make my Hot and Spicy Stuffed Mushrooms.
They will go very well for all of your upcoming play off games and Super Bowl Parties. They will be sure to score a touch down at your party. - 110.007
Best-ever Stuffing Balls
Traditional holiday stuffing...with a twist! Serve these alongside your favorite holiday dinner, or even a weeknight rotisserie chicken. They freeze well, so make an extra batch for a quick & easy side dish! - 108.811
Thanksgiving Recipe: This is a traditional and very indulgent stuffing. Roasted turkey stock, plenty of real butter and fresh herbs give it a natural flavor and the combination of different breads gives it subtly complex flavor and textures. Why try ours?... - 107.627
No thanksgiving is complete without a delicious homemade bread stuffing. Watch the video to learn how the chef makes roasted turkey stock with plenty of real butter and fresh herbs giving it a natural flavor and bread adds that subtly complex flavor and... - 107.101
Stuffed Shrimp With Scallop Butter Stuffing
Seafood hot off the grill don't get any better than tender and moist Sea Scallop Stuffed Shrimp. And they're quick and easy to grill as shown by the BBQ Pit Boys. Enjoy! - 106.19
Herbed Sausage Meat Balls
Want a real quick snack idea for your party? Let this video show you how to cook a perfectly toothsome snack balls with only sage and onion. It's a simple recipe, quick to make and delightfully tasty! - 106.049
Are you one of those who love eating oysters then why not add a little twist to you thanksgiving turkey with an oyster stuffing. Watch the video to see how the chef combines pecans, with oysters and spices to make an absolutely flavorsome and crunchy crust... - 104.296
Low Carb Thanksgiving Stuffing
Thanksgiving doesn’t mean giving up low carb food. Therefore, Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe brings this Low Carb Thanksgiving Stuffing recipe video. She is using low carb bread and even shares the name of the shop from where she bought it. Kelly tastes it... - 103.993
1. In a large skillet, heat oil, drop celery and chopped onions in it. Sauté for 10 minutes or until they are caramelized and fragrant.
2. Transfer half of the caramelized onion mixture onto a plate to put in slow cooker turkey.
3. Drop sausage... - 103.672
Chicken With Peanut Butter Stuffing
You often try recipes from your favorite chefs, how often does it happen that a chef prepares a dish sent from a viewer? Here is one such dish prepared by the chef. Watch the video to know what the dish is all about. - 103.172
Healthy Vegetable Stuffing
Have you been looking for an healthy alternative for the regular bread stuffing? You've just got lucky. This video has a perfect recipe to make a Healthy Vegetable Stuffing that you can use just as you like. Watch it now. - 102.991
Sausage And Apple Wine Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Place a large ovenproof pan on medium high heat. Drop sausage, salt, black pepper and fennel seeds in it. Stir, and cook until nice and brown. Remove from pan and place it on a paper towel to drain.
3.... - 102.499
Turkey Stuffing With Onion And Celery
Come Thanksgiving, and all the chefs are looking for a way to make turkey. Here is a suggestion to make a turkey stuffing to compliment turkey. This recipe is simple and usable even for first time cook. - 102.483
Acorn Squash Stuffed With Sausage
Watch this video for a very delicious acorn squash recipe. No one can believe that an acorn squash can taste so delicious. In this video the chef shows simple yet amazing dish. She makes a stuffing with some sausages for the squash. - 99.6933
Quick And Gourmet Sausage Pine Nut Turkey Stuffing
You can turn an average Thanksgiving meal into a gourmet meal with this recipe! Chef Shamy shows you how to use his line of products to turn ordinary stuffing into something that tastes extraordinary. This recipe for turkey stuffing will make you look like a... - 99.6102
Christmas Special Mushroom And Sage Stuffing
Looking for some yummy stuffing recipes for Christmas? Watch Chef Tse stir up this yummy Christmas Special Mushroom and Sage Filling which is completely drool worthy. Watch the video now. - 99.3426
Bread Crumb Turkey Stuffing
Want the simplest stuffing for your turkey? Here is Bread crumb Turkey Stuffing recipe that doesn’t need any cooking and hence it’s fast. The main ingredient is bread so you will need to shop for them but remaining ingredients can be found in the kitchen... - 98.4009
Vegan Stuffing And Acorn Squash
On the lookout for a vegan recipe for an upcoming dinner or get together? Then you need to watch this video and learn to make a very tasty treat that will please everyone's taste buds and leave your guests asking for more! - 98.3454
Planning for a turkey dinner and need rich turkey stuffing ideas? Then this is a must watch video. Here chef illustrates step by step instructions to make baked turkey stuffing with sausages and granny smith apple. Whether you are planning to make... - 97.8914
Low Carb Sausage Stuffing
With thanksgiving just around the corner, would you like to learn a low carb Sausage Stuffing recipe for your turkey? Here's one specially handcrafted for you. Watch the video to learn how you can prepare this in your own kitchen. - 90.9378
Cranberry Dressing Stuffed Turkey Breast
Are you looking for a simple yet interesting and delicious stuffed turkey recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you. Once you watch the video, you will know the secret to making yummy stuffed turkey breast in a matter of minutes! - 88.3176
Turkey Part 2 - Stuffing For Turkey
Ever wondered what is the secret behind best turkey stuffing? Well, than the secret is out! Juan Montalvo explain steps to yield flavorful, lip-smacking stuffed turkey. He uses whole wheat bread and mixes it with vegetable and chicken stock. Try whomping up... - 87.1796
Sage And Onion Stuffing
Try out a different filling for your poultry next time. This Sage and Onion Stuffing is a nice option for a change. Easy to make and delicious to eat. Happy Cooking! - 87.0674
Stuffed & Baked Bell Peppers
Are you on a lookout for some simple and easy recipes? This video might just come handy. Watch it to learn a delicious Baked Stuffed Bell Pepper Recipe. You are sure going to love it. - 83.6062
Sage And Onion Stuffing
1. Prepare the white breadcrumbs by running white bread slices in a blender coarsely.
2. Season the flour and place in separate dishes.
3. Break the egg, beat well and place in another dish.
4. Pre-heat the oven at 190°C/gas mark 5 for about... - 78.7326
Delicious Homemade Stuffing
Have you been looking for an interesting stuffing recipe? This video might just come handy. Watch the chef demonstrate a detailed process to prepare this Delicious Homemade Stuffing. The ingredients are easily available and the recipe is very simple. Do give... - 74.8375
Savory Rice Stuffing For Meat
Want to make a perfect stuffing for your meat so that it tastes even better? Then watch this video and learn to make a savory rice stuffing that is easy to cook and so delicious that you might just want to skip the stuffing part and eat it as it is! Watch the... - 72.4435
Chicken With Stuffing
Yummy chicken is a great idea for your lazy Sunday lunch or even for the freind's party that you have planned for the weekend. Try this delicious chicken with stuffing it is truly a simple and easy dish to make. Lay out a spread that you would efeel proud... - 49.9835
Hamburger Rolls With Sweet Pickle Stuffing
This Hamburger Rolls with Sweet Pickle Stuffing is a much delectable version of the original. Try out this simple and easy to make recipe for Hamburger Rolls with Sweet Pickle Stuffing and find your taste-buds reeling with delight! - 49.3738
Rice Parmesan Stuffing For Turkey
For a turkey with a difference, prepare Rice Parmesan Stuffing For Turkey. I prepare this when Im looking forward to a change from the regular stuffing. A delicious recipe, this side dish is always a hit. The onion and celery are the main, but the cheese adds... - 49.1609
1) Onto a cookie sheet, place the bread cubes and bake for 5 minutes at 375 F
2) Into a large bowl, tip in the bread cubes and keep aside
3) Into a saucepan add in the onion, parsley, salt and pepper with a little amount of water and cook
4) Pour this... - 48.718
I originally made this Chestnut Stuffing for my spouse but I can't stop eating it now! It is an ideal stuffing. You will love this delicious Chestnut Stuffing recipe for your vegetables! Dont miss it, Try it! - 47.9699
Eggplant With Stuffing
1. Wash, cut, lengthwise, eggplants into half and remove the insides, leaving the 1 inch thick shell.
2. Make medium size chunks of the eggplant pulp.
3. Take a casserole, stir in butter and onion and crumbled beef, cover and cook for 5... - 47.3466
Roast Turkey With Herb Celery Stuffing And Giblet Cravy
1. Preheat roasting pan to 350°F before roasting.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients of stuffing and mix thoroughly.
3. Fill the turkey cavity, with a fine string or heavy thread and a darning needle sew the cavity or... - 47.1993
Baked Flounder With Shrimp And Crab Stuffing
The baked flounder with shrimp and crab stuffing is prepared along with green vegetables. Stuffed with buttered crumbs along with vegetables and cooked shrimp and crabmeat, the baked flounder recipe is cooked in the oven and can be garnished with lime slices... - 47.0967
Cornish Hens With Oyster Stuffing
Cornish hens with oyster stuffing is a filling seafood stuffed poultry preparation. Made with cooked oysters along with vegetables and garlic, herbed with thyme and oregano the filling is flavored with a dash of tabasco sauce. Combined with rice, the hens are... - 47.066
Baked Chicken And Stuffing Casserole
It doesn't take much time to prepare this Chicken and Stuffing Casserole - an impressively delicious pick for any occasion. Yes, this recipe for has something more to the ordinary and will leave you with full satisfaction. - 46.9763
Herrings With Potato Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C), Gas Mark 6.
2) Grease a covered casserole and place aside.
3) Remove the heads and backbones of the herring.
4) Use cooking salt to rub away the black skin.
5) Wash the fish and pat dry with paper... - 46.9635
Roast Goose With Potato Stuffing
1. If a frozen oven-ready goose is used, allow to thaw slowly over a period of at least 12 hours.
2. From the cavity of the chicken remove the giblets and reserve the liver for the stuffing, discarding the rest.
3. Wash, clean and chop the... - 46.9329
Baked Chicken With Ham Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) In simmering water, cook the hen till it is nearly tender. Drain and reserve the stock.
3) Combine all the remaining ingredients together. Add enough reserved stock to the mixture to moisten it. Mix... - 46.7061
Turkey With Apple Stuffing
In a large skillet, saute apples, almonds, onion and celery in butter for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat.
Stir in salt, cinnamon and poultry seasoning.
In a large bowl, combine bread cubes, raisins and apple mixture.
Add cider and egg substitute; toss to... - 46.4499
Cornish Hens With Wild Rice Stuffing
1) Follow manufacturer's directions and soak clay cooker in water.
2) According to package directions prepare the rice.
3) In a pan heat 2 tablespoons butter and fry 6 onion till soft.
4) Stir in rice, onion, apple, egg, parsley, and thyme.
5) Rub... - 46.3966
Vegetable Bread Stuffing
1) Set the oven temperature to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Take a 9-inch skillet and heat margarine in it until bubbly.
3) Stir in onion and sautÃ© them until softened.
4) Mix in zucchini, mushrooms, celery, parsley, and thyme and... - 46.2842
Authentic Chestnut Stuffing
Are you looking for a truly authentic Chestnut Stuffing recipe? I will prepare this Chestnut Stuffing for my peppers for the next get-together I am soon going to host. There's no point pondering anymore, try out this Chestnut Stuffing right now! - 46.2495
Roast Turkey With Pine Nut Stuffing
The roast turkey with pine nut stuffing is a prepard with a whole turkey roasted in the oven. Stuffed with a filling of breadcrumbs with bacon, shallits, mushrooms, eggs and pine nuts, the turkey is brushed with oil and butter garlic mix. The roast turkey... - 46.1738
Veal Heart With Pork And Herb Stuffing
To make the stuffing, chop together the shallots, parsley and tarragon and garlic.
Mash the bread with the shallot mixture, stir in the pork, then add the egg, salt and pepper.
Beat the mixture into a smooth paste.
Fry a little of the mixture to taste it and... - 46.1655
Roast Turkey Breast With Rice Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F
2. Season turkey inside our with salt and pepper
3. In a skillet, melt the butter over a medium low flame.
4. Add onion, celery, and rosemary and sauté until softened.
5. Tip in spinach, rice, 2... - 46.0218
Golden Cornish Hens With Mushroom Stuffing
Golden Cornish Hens With Mushroom Stuffing is an irresistible side dish recipe. The deadly combination of Hen and herbs is something you would never want to miss out on! - 45.9573
Garden Turkey And Stuffing
1. Combine broth and milk.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a large saucepan, melt and heat the margarine or butter over medium heat.
4. When hot but not smoking, add the vegetables together.
5. SautÃ© until limp.
6. Stir in... - 45.941
Roast Fresh Ham With Savory Stuffing
Have the butcher remove the aitchbone and leg bone from the ham, leaving the shank bone in.
Melt butter; add onion and celery, and cook slowly for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add 1 1/2 teaspoons sage, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 tea spoon pepper, the... - 45.909
Roast Turkey With Sage Stuffing
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C).
2) Wipe the turkey with a damp cloth and sprinkle salt, pepper and lemon juice inside the turkey.
3) Combine 1 cup melted butter, celery, onions, sage, marjoram, thyme, salt and pepper.
4) In a... - 45.9011
Cold Lamb With Apricot Stuffing
1. Trim excess fat from the meat and wipe clean with paper toweling.
2. Rub salt and pepper on both sides.
3. In a saucepan, combine apricots and raisins and cover with cold water.
4. Boil over medium heat until softened.
5. Drain, chop and... - 45.8996
Roast Capon With Lemon And Parsley Stuffing
1. Clean the capon cavity by removing the giblets and wipe with paper toweling.
2. Preheat the oven to 375Â°F (190Â°C or Gas No. 5)
3. To make the stuffing, in a saucepan, add the butter.
4. Place in the preheating oven to melt.
5.... - 45.8724
Beef And Stuffing Patties
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. In a bowl mix 1/4 cup of the soup, with the beef, salt and 1 teaspoon of the chili powder well and shape into 6 patties with 1-inch standing rims.
3. In a shallow ovenproof dish place, bake 15 minutes and... - 45.7426
Grilled Flounder With Crab Stuffing
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. Thaw the crab meat if it is frozen or drain the meat if it is canned.
3. Clean the crab meat by removing shell or cartilage if any.
4. In a pan, heat oil and cook onion, celery, green pepper, and garlic... - 45.7233
Crown Roast Of Pork With Fruit Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. To prepare the pork wipe it with damp paper towels.
3. In a bowl combine 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and rub meat well with mixture.
4. Press piece of foil down into center of crown roast.
5.... - 45.7233
Scalloped Corn Stuffing
1.Filter the corn syrup in a cup.
2.Take a large bowl, mix corn, crackers and parsley in it.
3.In a small saucepan, heat margarine or butter.
4.Put onion and celery in it and cook until soft.
5.Add 1/4 cup of corn liquid, cream, salt and... - 45.6279
Currant Glazed Duckling With Gourmet Stuffing
1. Wash the duckling. Pat thoroughly dry using kitchen towel
2. Sprinkle body and neck cavities evenly with salt.
3. Prick the skin all over with a fork.
4. Cook rice according to package directions only until thawed.
5. Preheat the oven to 325... - 45.586
Duckling With Apple Pecan Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 350° F before baking.
2) In a roasting pan, place duckling pieces and keep on rack.
3) Spoon over sherry and bake for 1 1/2 hours in preheated oven, basting frequently with pan drippings.
4) In the meantime, in a... - 45.5115
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. With a sharp knife, carve an "X" on the flat side of each chestnut.
3. Place in a saucepan with just enough water to cover the chestnut.
4. Cover the pan and simmer for 20 minutes, or until tender.
5.... - 45.4984
Tomatoes Stuffed With Rice
Tomatoes Stuffed With Rice is a vegetable treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the Tomatoes Stuffed With Rice effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 45.4942
Roast Turkey With Nutty Stuffing
NUTTY STUFFING: In large skillet, melt batter over medium heat; cook celery, onions, garlic, apple, sage, pepper, rosemary, salt and ham for 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Place bread, parsley and nuts in large bowl; add celery mixture and... - 45.4677
Pork With Prune Stuffing
1) In cold water, soak the prunes for several hours or overnight.
2) Drain the prunes and dry well, remove the stones and chop.
3) Combine the prunes with breadcrumbs, lemon rind and a little salt and pepper.
4) Add suffcients egg to... - 45.4327
Leg Of Lamb With Apricot Stuffing
Leg of lamb with apricot stuffing is a fruited and herbed lamb recipe. Oven cooked, the lamb is prepared with a rice and apricot mix along with chutney. Rolled and roasted to medium doneness, this leg of lamb has basil and apple juice for flavor. Served with... - 45.4037
1. In a large skillet or saucepan, melt the butter over a medium flame.
2. When the butter has melted, add the chopped celery and sauté for 2 minutes until soft.
3. To the celery, add the spices, herbs and seasonings and sauté for 1 minute. You can... - 45.3275
Pheasant With Rice Stuffing
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F
2 Rub the cavity of each pheasant, with 1 teaspoon salt.
3 In a dry frying pan, brown the rice.
4 Transfer tothe saucepan.
5 Add in water and 1 teaspoon salt.
6 Cook until tender.
7 In a frying... - 45.204
Roast Chicken With Pasta Stuffing
1 Cook pasta in boiling water, until three-quarters done. Drain.
2 Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (200°C).
3 In a large bowl, add green onions, pistachio nuts, herbs, tomatoes, diced bacon, salt and pepper and mix with the... - 45.0826
Bacon Chops With Rice Stuffing
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Slice off the rind from the bacon chops. Keep the rinds aside.
3) Into a hot saucepan, add in the rinds. Cook for about 5 minutes.
4) Place the bacon chops on the grill. Cook the bacon on high heat for a few... - 44.9768
Roast Capon With Almond Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 325°F before roasting.
2) Wash the inside and outside of capon under water and dry gently with paper towel after draining well.
3) Season the inside cavities of capon with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
4) To prepare stuffing,... - 44.9578
Bass With Peppered Stuffing
Would you like to taste the best ever Bass With Peppered Stuffing? There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Main Dish! A good way to use up Fish is to make some irresistible Bass With Peppered Stuffing. In a fair 40 minutes you can prepare... - 44.9319
Roast Goose With Prune Stuffing And Spiced Apples
1) Wipe the goose with a towel and remove giblets from inside.
2) Thaw oven-ready goose slowly for up to 24 hours.
3) Preheat oven hot to 400°F, 200°C or Gas No. 6.
4) Wash and discard cores from apples and keep it whole.
5) With the tip of a... - 44.8862
Fruit Stuffed Duckling
Fruit Stuffed Duckling brings a genuniely unique flavor of the duckling. I found this dish simple and easy to cook and at the same time the result was extremely tasty and filling. The Fruit Stuffed Duckling is clearly something we can easily cook at home. - 44.8855
Barbecued Turkey And Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Have the butcher halve the turkey lengthwise.
3. Place an aluminum foil sheet on the rack in a big, shallow baking pan and arrange the turkey halves, with skin portion facing up.
4. Top with 1 cup barbecue... - 44.8435
Roulades Of Beef With Crab Stuffing
Roulades Of Beef With Crab Stuffing is a yummmy and unique meat preperation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Roulades Of Beef With Crab Stuffing last weekend for a formal dinner at home and the guests loved it! Try... - 44.8106
Pheasant With Brown Rice Stuffing
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a pot of boiling water, cook the rice as per its packet instructions. Add in the bouillon cubes while cooking.
3) In a 12-inch skillet, melt the butter. Saute celery and onions till tender. Stir in... - 44.7948
Roast Wild Duck With Prune Orange Stuffing
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 In a large pan, place the ducks and cover with cold water to which 2 tsp baking soda has been added (1 tsp per fowl).
3 Simmer for 1 hour.
4 Remove from the water.
5 Drain well.
6 Rub the duck... - 44.7877
Roast Duck With Curried Apple Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 350° F before roasting.
2) Wash duck under cold running water and dry gently.
3) Season inside and outside of duck with salt.
4) In a large skillet, melt butter and sauté apples, onion, raisins and honey in it... - 44.7116
Stuffing Recipes By Category