- » Stuffed Yam
Stuffed Yam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed yam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed yam recipes.
Sausage Stuffed Yams
Wash yams; drain but do not dry.
Set in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours (depending on size and shape).
Cut tops from yams; carefully scoop out centers and mash in large bowl.
Add butter, milk, egg, salt, and oregano; beat until... - 41.764
Yam Stuffed Apples
1. Core the apples without cutting through the bottom.
2. Scoop out the pulp and leave 1/3 inch thick shell; save the pulp.
3. In a medium microwavable mixing bowl, place yam and add 2 cups of water; cook on High for 3 minutes.
4.... - 39.2989
Pineapple Stuffed Yams
1) Set the oven temperature to 400 Â°F before baking.
2) Half each yam lengthwise.
3) Into a mixing bowl, hollow out pulp, saving firm shells.
4) Puree pulp until smooth and then mix in margarine.
5) Stir in crushed pineapple, apple... - 38.6244
Gourmet Stuffed Yams
Microwave yams on HIGH for 10-13 minutes, or until tender.
Cut a thin, horizontal slice from top of each yam with sharp knife.
Scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4-inch shell.
Heat apple juice or cider in microwave for 30 seconds, or until hot.
Mash and whip pulp with... - 34.7554
Spicy Stuffed Yams
Are you ever looking for something that is light, healthy, and filling? These stuffed yams are main dish worthy. This is a variation of a recipe i got from wai lana yoga. Wanted to add a little more spice to mine. - 0
You May Also Like!
Thoroughly blend all ingredients.
Will stuff a 4- to 5-pound fowl. - 25.4538
Orange Yam Cups
Orange Yam Cups is one of my most popular preparations. I made them last year for an important dinner party and it was a complete success! Try this wonderful Orange Yam Cups recipe for yourself. - 38.6724
Pork With Stuffed Yams
Rub skins of yams with oil; prick with fork.
Cook in 350Â° oven until tender, 50 to 60 minutes.
Place pork in ungreased rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches.
Mix salt, paprika, garlic powder and pepper; sprinkle half of the salt mixture over pork.
Turn pork;... - 41.7992
Stuffed Chops And Yams
1. Trim off fat from chops.
2. Take a saucepan, melt butter in it and add celery, raisins, apple, and ¼ tsp paprika and cook it thoroughly.
3. Create a pocket in the bone by slitting it towards the outer edge and fill it with apple... - 43.637
Stuffed Chops And Yams
In saucepan, cook apple, celery, raisins, and 1/4 teaspoon paprika in butter until celery is tender.
Trim excess fat from chops.
Slit each chop from outer edge toward the bone making a pocket; stuff with apple mixture; fasten with skewers or toothpicks.
In... - 38.6085
Twice Baked Yams
1. Using tines of fork, pierce potatoes; transfer to oven rack and bake at 400°F.
for 35 to 40 minutes.
2. Cut each potato in half lengthwise and scoop out pulp, being careful not to break skin; transfer pulp to work bowl of food processor and reserve... - 24.717
Twice Baked Coconut Yams
Acclaimed Chef and Gourmet Spice designer, Keith Lorren Shares his famous recipe for twice baked sweet potatoes. Use this recipe instead of the old boring candied yams or sweet potato casserole! - 102.061
Stuffed Vegetable S'hak
1. Grind coconut.
2. Chop the coriander leaves, ginger and green chillies.
3. Mix all the spices and coconut together with salt.
4. Add 2 tbsp. oil and mix well.
5. Peel potatoes, sweet potatoes and yam.
6. Slit vegetables into four.
7. Stuff with prepared... - 47.4807
Stuffed Breast Of Veal
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Make Stuffing: In medium bowl, combine all stuffing ingredients; mix well.
3. Spoon mixture into veal pocket, pushing mixture well into cavity. Sew open side of veal to hold in stuffing.
4. Place veal, meat side up, in... - 46.0779