- » Stuffed Whiting
Stuffed Whiting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed whiting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed whiting recipes.
Place washed spinach with stems removed or defrost frozen spinach, in a saucepan with at least 3 tablespoons olive oil and cook until spinach is just limp.
Drain and chop finely.
Add the garlic and mix well.
Saute onion, parsley, bay leaf and thyme in 4... - 42.2296
Stuffed Whiting Rolls
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5.
2) Using a knife, cut the fillets in half lengthways. Slice the skin away.
3) Heat a pan, melt butter and sauté onion till it is soft.
4) Take a bowl, put in cheese and add the sautéed onion... - 39.2091
Lemony Baked Stuffed Whiting
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, melt the margarine over moderate heat; add the onions and cook, uncovered, until soft about 5 minutes.
Remove the skillet from the heat.
Transfer half of the onion to a bowl; add the garlic, bread... - 37.6695
Whiting Stuffed With Prawns
Sprinkle the lemon juice over the fish, then rub inside and out with salt and pepper.
Melt 25g/1 oz of the butter in a frying pan.
Add the mushrooms with salt and pepper to taste and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in the prawns and parsley and cook for 2 to 3... - 34.082
Whiting Stuffed With Beetroot And Horseradish
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree, Gas Mark 4.
2) On a board, place the fish so that the skin side is down.
3) In a bowl, combine beetroot, spring onion, and Colman's creamed horseradish.
4) Spread the mixture over the fish.
5) Take an... - 33.6993
You May Also Like!
Roquefort Stuffed White Turnips
Roquefort Stuffed White Turnips has been in my head for a while now. I had never tried Roquefort Stuffed White Turnips earlier and hence had some starting trouble. I'm glad I tried it! - 27.2583
Lobster & Apple Stuffed Manicotti With A White Wine Reduction
When the weather outside is dark and bleary, you definitely need an instant pick-me-up. And what better than yummy lobster and apple stuffed manicotti cooked in wine reduction sauce. Kimberly Edwards presents yet another simple yet tasteful way to make your... - 85.3176
Dill Pickle Stuffed White Fish
1. Heat oven to 350°F. (moderate).
2. Rub inside of fish with salt and pepper; lightly pack dressing (made by combining all ingredients) into pocket.
3. Fasten opening with toothpicks or skewers, lace with string, place fish on greased rack or foil in... - 36.2003
Sage And Onion Stuffing
Try out a different filling for your poultry next time. This Sage and Onion Stuffing is a nice option for a change. Easy to make and delicious to eat. Happy Cooking! - 87.0674
White And Red Cooked Stuffed Chicken Wings
Try this White And Red Cooked Stuffed Chicken Wings at home once you catch hold of some chicken wings. This White And Red Cooked Stuffed Chicken Wings uses chicken wings and ham and is easy to prepare. Be sure to check it out! - 31.929
Bask Bread Stuffing
Process bread, four slices at a time, with the parsley.
Turn metal blade on and off quickly just until bread is very coarsely chopped.
Empty into a large bowl.
Process onion and celery with the metal blade until coarsely chopped.
Add to the bread with the... - 32.9622
White Bean Stuffed Peppers With Swiss Cheese
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) In a large bowl, soak white beans in cold water and let stand for at least 8 hours or a whole night after covering the bowl with a plate. Else follow the quick-soak method.
3) On the following... - 42.3009
Stuffed Spinach Leaves In White Sauce
Put the spinach leaves in salted hot water. After 10 minutes, remove from water.
For the stuffing
1. Heat the oil and fry the onion for 1/2 minute.
2. Add the green chillies and fry again for a few seconds.
3. Add the vegetables and salt and cook for 1... - 42.4721
Stuffed Chicken Breasts With White Grape Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Flatten chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin by placing each of them on a sheet of waxed paper.
3) Mix the next 8 ingredients and stir well to make the stuffing.
4)... - 46.4812
Basic Turkey Stuffing
If you get intimidated by fancy stuffings for turkey, here is a basic turkey stuffing recipe that will not only save your time but also jack up your turkey's flavors remarkably. Take a look at this simple and delicious recipe video.. - 120.599
Stuffed Whiting Recipes By Category