- » Stuffed Walnut
Stuffed Walnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed walnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed walnut recipes.
Ravioli Stuffed With Eggplant And Walnut
Have you tried ravioli recently with some eggplant and walnut stuffing recently? This is exactly what the video demonstrates, making ravioli with eggplant and walnut stuffing. This is a dish that can go well as a side dish or even as a snack. - 114.551
Armenian Stuffed Grape Leaves
Are you looking for some unique party appetizers. Watch this video that shares a wonderful recipe for Armenian style stuffed grape leaves. The video is interesting and shares simple recipe secrets too. Amaze your guests with these gorgeous flavorful... - 100.583
Walnut Stuffed Mushrooms
Planning a dinner and can't decide on the menu? We can suggest a recipe that makes an excellent appetizer. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare these Walnut Stuffed Mushrooms. The dish is great on taste and will be loved by all. - 61.5951
Spinach And Walnut Stuffed Shells
Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
Take a 10-inch skillet and heat oil in it.
Add onion and garlic in hot oil and fry these two ingredients till both of them turned into soft textured.
Cook on high intensity of heat and cooking trim should... - 49.0914
Walnut Tuna Stuffed Tomato
1. Use a sharp paring knife to peel the tomatoes.
2. Season them with salt and pepper.
3. Place on a plate, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
4. To make the filling, in a large bowl, flake the tuna and add eggs, onions, celery,... - 46.7576
Broccoli & Walnut Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
1. To prepare the tenderloins trim fat from them, cut each lengthwise to open fiat, making extra slashes in thickest meat taking care to not cut through and set aside.
2. For making the stuffing in 2-cup (500 milliliter ) measure,... - 46.2344
Prociutto And Walnut Stuffed Onions
1) Preheat oven moderately hot to 375°F.
2) Clean and peel onions. Onions needs to stand upright, so cut 1/2-inch slice from sprout end and root end.
3) Place the onions in an 8-inch square glass dish and add 1/4 cup water to cover.
4)... - 44.7564
Walnut Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Take a 1 quart glass casserole and microwave (high) butter in it for about 30 seconds.
2) Add walnuts and breadcrumbs. Mix well.
3) Microwave the mixture (high) for about 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 minutes, start stirring half-way through cooking.
4) Add chili... - 44.5535
Walnut And Onion Stuffed Squash
1. In a bowl, take squash. Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until done.
2. Cut it along with its length and remove seeds. Season cavity.
3. In a separate bowl, make a filling of onions and walnuts. Fill it in the squash.
4. In a bowl, microwave... - 43.5811
Walnut Stuffed Acorn Squash
Prepare a fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
In a frying pan over medium heat, melt the butter.
When hot, add the onion and celery and cook, stirring frequently, until softened and... - 43.3894
Walnut-stuffed Lemon Sole
Brown mushrooms and onions in butter in saucepan.
Mix in walnuts, parsley, salt to taste and dillweed.
Drizzle sole with lemon juice; season with salt and pepper to taste.
Place spoonful of mushroom mixture on skin side of each fillet; roll up as for jelly... - 42.4459
Walnut And Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Toss mushrooms with lemon juice; let stand while making stuffing.
Heat olive oil with butter in heavy medium nonaluminum skillet over medium-low heat.
Add onion and cook until soft and transparent.
Increase heat to medium high.
Stir in walnuts and cook about... - 41.9176
Stilton And Walnut Stuffed Tenderloin
Saute mushrooms, parsley, and green onions in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until tender.
Remove from heat.
Combine walnuts and next 5 ingredients, stirring with a wire whisk until blended.
Stir walnut mixture into mushroom mixture.
Set... - 41.8512
Spinach And Walnut Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Use a sharp meat knife or kitchen scissors to trim off all the excess fat from the chicken breasts.
2. Remove the long fillet from each and reserve for another use.
3. With the tip of a sharp knife, make a deep slit from the rounded end in... - 41.8407
Wash mushrooms; scoop out stems and as much of large mushrooms as possible, leaving shell.
Saute celery, onion and green pepper.
Chop up small mush- rooms and centers of large mushrooms and stems.
Add cracker crumbs, walnuts, salt, pepper and soy... - 41.4228
Walnut Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Bind with the lightly beaten egg.
Cook the cabbage, whole, in boiling salted water for 30 minutes.
Drain, cool slightly and pull the leaves apart.
Arrange the leaves in pairs, with the pairs overlapping each other.
Put 3-4 tablespoons of the meat mixture on... - 39.0028
Walnut Stuffed Peppers
Cook the rice with 3 teasp of salt in 3 qts boiling water until tender —about 15 min.
Wash peppers, cut a thin slice from stem end, remove seeds.
Add 2 qts boiling water and 1/4 teasp salt; simmer for 5 min.
Meanwhile, saute onion and celery... - 38.5577
Stuffed Shells With Walnut Sauce
1. To prepare sauce, in food processor, chop walnuts. Add remaining sauce ingredients; puree until smooth.
2. To prepare filling, in small bowl, combine pumpkin, Parmesan cheese, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F. Fill each shell with 1 level... - 35.3679
Walnut Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Flatten each chicken breast with a mallet until 1/8" thick. In a small bowl, combine cheese, walnuts, bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons melted butter.
Spoon 1-2 tablespoons of this filling on the center of each chicken breast. Roll up,... - 34.0134
Banana & Walnut Stuffed French Toast
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly spray a cast iron or other ovenproof skillet with cooking spray and then heat over medium heat.
2. Spread mashed banana on top of 4 slices of bread.Sprinkle some chopped walnut on top. Place... - 33.4671
Walnut-tuna Stuffed Tomato
Peel tomatoes and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper; chill 2 hours.
Mix tuna with eggs, onions, celery, pickle, pimiento, capers lemon juice, mustard and 1/4 teaspoon salt; chill.
At serving time, add 1/4 cup mayonnaise and 1/2 cup of the walnuts; toss... - 33.0957
Walnut Stuffed Onion
Peel onions and hollow out, leaving a 1/2 inch thick shell.
Combine bread crumbs, 6 tablespoons melted butter, walnuts, and oregano.
Stuff onion shells with mixture.
Dot tops with small pieces of butter.
Place stuffed onions in an 8-inch round glass... - 32.9942
Walnut Stuffed Mushrooms
In 1 qt glass casserole microwave (high) butter 30 seconds.
Combine with bread crumbs and walnuts.
Microwave (high) 2 1/2-3 1/2 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
Blend with onion, chili sauce, salt, lemon juice and pepper.
Stuff mushrooms using about... - 30.1858
Thyme & Walnut Stuffed Mushrooms
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter baking dish.
Melt butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
Add shallots and saute until wilted.
Add nuts and chopped mushroom stems and cook 2 minutes.
Mix in breadcrumbs, thyme and salt and .pepper to taste.
Fill... - 29.6083
Walnut Stuffed Onions
Using large onions, peel and boil until almost cooked.
Scoop out a depression on top.
Mix grated cheese with a few chopped walnuts and a little butter*.
Fill the onion and place in a pie dish.
Make a creamy sauce with the liquor from the onions, flavouring ... - 15.8126
Date And Walnut Stuffed Phyllo Rolls
Date and Walnut Stuffed Phyllo Rolls are a sweet and flaky Turkish treat. They're the perfect finish to our Mediterranean Menu Dinner Party. - 0