- » Stuffed Vegetable
Stuffed Vegetable Recipes
Stuffed vegetable is a savory and scrumptious dish which is often prepared by stuffing several vegetables with a delectable almond flavored stuffing. Several kinds of vegetables, with a hard rind, like tomatoes, ... More »
Mediterranean Stuffed Vegetables
For all you vegetable lovers, here is a dish you cannot resist! Mediterranean stuffed vegetables is a vegetable preparation with a stuffing which is cooked in a sauce. Though this dish uses meat, even vegetarians can relish this dish without using the meat in... - 112.131
Rice Stuffed Vegetables
For vegetarians, it doesn't get any better than this rice stuffed vegetables recipe. Watch the video to see how creative this dish is and it calls for a lot of effort and time to prepare it. But the end result is worth it. The luscious vegetables and the... - 93.4192
Provencale Stuffed Vegetables
Provencal Stuffed Vegetables is a delicious French recipe which is quite simple to prepare. I made this Provencal Stuffed Vegetables last week for a party, and my guests were thoroughly impressed. Don't miss out on this recipe and try it out in your very own... - 48.4576
Stuffed Vegetable S'hak
1. Grind coconut.
2. Chop the coriander leaves, ginger and green chillies.
3. Mix all the spices and coconut together with salt.
4. Add 2 tbsp. oil and mix well.
5. Peel potatoes, sweet potatoes and yam.
6. Slit vegetables into four.
7. Stuff with prepared... - 46.7185
Stuffed Vegetables Middle Eastern Style
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
2) Cut the tomatoes tops and reserve. Then remove, chop the tomato pulp and put in a bowl. Sprinkle the tomato shells with salt and papper, place them upside down over a kitchen... - 45.726
Stuffed Vegetables And Beancurd
1) Make the stuffing of all the ingredients.
2) Cut the capsicum and deseed it,
3) Cut aubergine, and bean curd.
4) Layer the inside of split bean curd with corn flour to adhere the stuffing.
5) Now add the stuffings .
6) In a wok, heat... - 43.915
Beef & Rice Stuffed Vegetables
Saute onions in 3 tablespoons of the butter.
Add beef and brown well.
Season with salt and pepper and parsley and mint.
Combine 1 tablespoon of the tomato paste with 1 1/4 cups of the water.
Add rice and mix.
Bring to a boil and cook until liquid is absorbed... - 42.3423
Combine meat, chopped onions, parsley, rice, salt and pepper, and mint, and mix well, using enough water to moisten.
Scoop out vegetables to be used for stuffing (tomatoes, green peppers, zucchini); save tomato pulp.
Sprinkle salt inside and set vegetables... - 42.2469
Rice & Meat Stuffed Vegetables
First prepare the vegetables.
Stand the tomatoes on their stalk end and cut the top from the other end.
Scoop out the pulp and seeds (reserving the pulp) and leave them to drain upside down.
Cut lids from the onions.
Scoop out the pulp with an apple corer or... - 40.9959
These Stuffed Vegetables are a dreamy fare ! Try these vegetables stuffed with fried meat ,mushroom, cheese and egg fillings deliciously flavored with pepper and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Stuffed Vegetables are welcome ! - 40.2402
Vegetable Stuffed Zucchini
Place zucchini in a large saucepan with water to cover.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 4 to 6 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain and let cool.
Cut zucchini in half lengthwise.
Scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4 inch-thick shells.
Chop pulp;... - 40.1927
Vegetable Stuffed Roast
In small skillet cook celery, onion, and carrot in butter till tender but not brown; cool slightly.
Combine salt, savory, basil, thyme, and pepper.
Cut a horizontal slit in meaty end of roast.
Rub herb mixture on all surfaces of meat, including pocket.
Stuff... - 39.4547
Soak rice and lapshi for 1/2 an hour in plenty of water, and then drain.
Place all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
Reserve 1/2 a cup of tomato juice for later use.
For tomatoes, brinjal, capsicum and zucchini cut a slice from the top and scoop out... - 38.0539
Leek And Herb Stuffed Jackets
1) Pre-heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas mark 7.
2) In a microwaveable bowl, add in the leeks with a little water. Microwave the dish on High for 3 minutes. Take it out and set it aside.
3) Next, microwave the potatoes on High for 10 to... - 36.2575
Vegetable Stuffed Christmas Bouquetiers
In a large pot combine the wine, chicken stock, vinegar, garlic, and saffron and simmer until well combined, about 5 minutes.
Add the cabbage and cover tightly.
Simmer until all of the liquid disappears, stirring frequently, about 1 hour or longer.
When done,... - 35.7351
1 Preheat the oven to 180C (350F/Gas 4). Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the spring onions (shallots) and fry for
1 minute. Add the rice and stir well to coat. Add the apricots, parsley, allspice, cayenne, salt, pepper and water. Bring to the boil, then lower... - 34.2256
Vegetable Stuffed Shells
1 . Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8" square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large nonstick skillet, melt margarine; add leeks. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until soft, about 5 minutes. Add carrots, yellow squash and... - 34.0331
Vegetable Stuffed Zucchini
1. Place zucchini in a large saucepan with water to cover. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 4 to 6 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and let cool.
2. Cut zucchini in half lengthwise. Scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells. Chop pulp;... - 27.3953
Stuffed Vegetable Recipes By Category