- » Stuffed Vegetable
Stuffed Vegetable Recipes
Stuffed vegetable is a savory and scrumptious dish which is often prepared by stuffing several vegetables with a delectable almond flavored stuffing. Several kinds of vegetables, with a hard rind, like tomatoes, ... More »
Mediterranean Stuffed Vegetables
For all you vegetable lovers, here is a dish you cannot resist! Mediterranean stuffed vegetables is a vegetable preparation with a stuffing which is cooked in a sauce. Though this dish uses meat, even vegetarians can relish this dish without using the meat in... - 110.55
Rice Stuffed Vegetables
For vegetarians, it doesn't get any better than this rice stuffed vegetables recipe. Watch the video to see how creative this dish is and it calls for a lot of effort and time to prepare it. But the end result is worth it. The luscious vegetables and the... - 91.7409
Rice Stuffed Dolmas
Looking for a recipe that is easy to make and will leave all your guests pleasantly surprised? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect stuffed dolmas that can be whipped up in minutes! - 81.7667
Provencale Stuffed Vegetables
Provencal Stuffed Vegetables is a delicious French recipe which is quite simple to prepare. I made this Provencal Stuffed Vegetables last week for a party, and my guests were thoroughly impressed. Don't miss out on this recipe and try it out in your very own... - 48.8382
Stuffed Vegetable S'hak
1. Grind coconut.
2. Chop the coriander leaves, ginger and green chillies.
3. Mix all the spices and coconut together with salt.
4. Add 2 tbsp. oil and mix well.
5. Peel potatoes, sweet potatoes and yam.
6. Slit vegetables into four.
7. Stuff with prepared... - 47.4807
Stuffed Vegetables Middle Eastern Style
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
2) Cut the tomatoes tops and reserve. Then remove, chop the tomato pulp and put in a bowl. Sprinkle the tomato shells with salt and papper, place them upside down over a kitchen... - 46.2555
This Dolmas recipe is a authentic and unique one that will definitely help you produce one of the best dishes you have ever tasted! Trust me, your taste buds will fall in love with Dolmas! - 45.2117
Stuffed Vegetables And Beancurd
1) Make the stuffing of all the ingredients.
2) Cut the capsicum and deseed it,
3) Cut aubergine, and bean curd.
4) Layer the inside of split bean curd with corn flour to adhere the stuffing.
5) Now add the stuffings .
6) In a wok, heat... - 44.3618
Beef & Rice Stuffed Vegetables
Saute onions in 3 tablespoons of the butter.
Add beef and brown well.
Season with salt and pepper and parsley and mint.
Combine 1 tablespoon of the tomato paste with 1 1/4 cups of the water.
Add rice and mix.
Bring to a boil and cook until liquid is absorbed... - 44.3531
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a pot, bring the salted water to boil and blanch the cabbage leaves for 2 minutes.
3) Immerse cabbage in chilled water and drain well.
4) In a pan, melt the lard and saute the onion and garlic for 5... - 44.324
Are you planning for some picnic? This dolma recipe will perfectly suit your taste. It is very easy to prepare .It is so delicious that it will add to the enjoyment of your party. You will be thankful for this dolma Recipe. - 44.2064
Combine meat, chopped onions, parsley, rice, salt and pepper, and mint, and mix well, using enough water to moisten.
Scoop out vegetables to be used for stuffing (tomatoes, green peppers, zucchini); save tomato pulp.
Sprinkle salt inside and set vegetables... - 43.5988
Rice & Meat Stuffed Vegetables
First prepare the vegetables.
Stand the tomatoes on their stalk end and cut the top from the other end.
Scoop out the pulp and seeds (reserving the pulp) and leave them to drain upside down.
Cut lids from the onions.
Scoop out the pulp with an apple corer or... - 43.0251
Vegetable Stuffed Zucchini
Place zucchini in a large saucepan with water to cover.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 4 to 6 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain and let cool.
Cut zucchini in half lengthwise.
Scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4 inch-thick shells.
Chop pulp;... - 41.9832
These Stuffed Vegetables are a dreamy fare ! Try these vegetables stuffed with fried meat ,mushroom, cheese and egg fillings deliciously flavored with pepper and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Stuffed Vegetables are welcome ! - 41.4379
Vegetable Stuffed Roast
In small skillet cook celery, onion, and carrot in butter till tender but not brown; cool slightly.
Combine salt, savory, basil, thyme, and pepper.
Cut a horizontal slit in meaty end of roast.
Rub herb mixture on all surfaces of meat, including pocket.
Stuff... - 41.2935
Soak rice and lapshi for 1/2 an hour in plenty of water, and then drain.
Place all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
Reserve 1/2 a cup of tomato juice for later use.
For tomatoes, brinjal, capsicum and zucchini cut a slice from the top and scoop out... - 39.3443
Vegetable Stuffed Christmas Bouquetiers
In a large pot combine the wine, chicken stock, vinegar, garlic, and saffron and simmer until well combined, about 5 minutes.
Add the cabbage and cover tightly.
Simmer until all of the liquid disappears, stirring frequently, about 1 hour or longer.
When done,... - 38.2108
In a skillet with a cover, saute onion in 1/2 cup of the olive oil until soft. Add rice and stir well. Mix in salt, pepper and currants.
Pour in 1 cup boiling water. Stir, then cover tightly. Cook over low heat until liquid is absorbed, about 20 to 30... - 36.2336
Leek And Herb Stuffed Jackets
1) Pre-heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas mark 7.
2) In a microwaveable bowl, add in the leeks with a little water. Microwave the dish on High for 3 minutes. Take it out and set it aside.
3) Next, microwave the potatoes on High for 10 to... - 35.7035
1 Preheat the oven to 180C (350F/Gas 4). Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the spring onions (shallots) and fry for
1 minute. Add the rice and stir well to coat. Add the apricots, parsley, allspice, cayenne, salt, pepper and water. Bring to the boil, then lower... - 33.7518
Vegetable Stuffed Shells
1 . Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8" square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large nonstick skillet, melt margarine; add leeks. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until soft, about 5 minutes. Add carrots, yellow squash and... - 33.6479
Wash the cabbage leaves and cook for 5 minutes in boiling salted water until just soft and pliable, drain well.
Mince or grind the pork and onion, add seasoning, Tabasco and marjoram.
Spread over the cabbage leaves, roll firmly and put into a casserole.
Add... - 33.1318
For more information please visit: http://www.pattyjames.com - 32.6555
Vegetable Stuffed Zucchini
1. Place zucchini in a large saucepan with water to cover. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 4 to 6 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and let cool.
2. Cut zucchini in half lengthwise. Scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells. Chop pulp;... - 28.7379
Dolmas are made with rice, herbs, and ground meat. Some use beef, some use lamb, and some use 1/2 lamb & half beef. I always lay some lemon slices between the layers of cooking dolmas.
In this video cilantro is used, but I actually usually use dill and... - 20.9537
Stuffed Masala Vegetables
Eating vegetables just got better!! Pick vegetables of your choice and stuff it with this yummy coconut and peanut filling and fry 'em up and Voila... a plate full of mouth watering vegetables to indulge in!! - 0
Stuffed Vegetable Recipes By Category