- » Stuffed Turnip
Stuffed Turnip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed turnip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed turnip recipes.
Steamed Turnip Stuffed With Ground Meat
1. In a small bowl, mix together ground meats, ginger, and all the seasoning ingredients, and stir well to mix.
2. Cover the bowl and refrigerate it for 1 hour.
3. Cut the turnip into 8 slices, about 1 centimetre thick.
4. Using a round mould... - 77.9672
1. With a sharp knife, peel the skin of the turnips.
2. Cut off an a slice from the bottoms so that they can sit when placed in a dish.
3. In a bowl, add the egg, ham, cheese, and pepper and stir to mix. Keep aside.
4. Take a... - 41.7894
Wash the turnips, peel them, but do not cut off the base.
Cook the turnips in boiling water until tender but still firm.
Cut a lid off each one and scoop out the center, leaving the outer part as a cup.
Reserve the pulp.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and... - 38.2785
1) Peel off outer skin of turnips.
2) Make thin slice off the bottoms to allow it to sit flat.
3) In an 8x8x2-inch baking dish arrange the turnips.
4) Add water.
5) Cover with vented plastic wrap.
6) Cook on 100% power (high) for 14 to... - 36.9772
"Cook turnips in salted water until just tender; drain.
Scoop out centers; reserve 2 tablespoons pulp.
Mash reserved pulp.
Mix beef, catsup, 1/2 cup bread crumbs, onion, reserved pulp, salt and pepper.
Spoon filling into turnip cups.
Cover with... - 33.3055
Peel the turnips and cook whole in boiling water until tender.
Drain and scoop out the centres, leaving the cases about 1/2 in. thick.
Heat the parsley, seasoning, peas and butter and fill the turnip cases. - 22.9368
Prepare and cook the turnips, then hollow out the centres.
Prepare and cook the spinach, and mix in butter or white sauce to the chopped spinach.
Fill the turnips with spinach to stand as high as the turnip.
Serve hot or cold. - 18.4772