- » Stuffed Tuna Steak
Stuffed Tuna Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed tuna steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed tuna steak recipes.
Tuna Steaks Sicilian
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic, and saute until lightly browned.
Add tomato sauce and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Spoon half of tomato... - 43.425
Tuna Steaks Sicilian
1. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add garlic, and saute until lightly browned. Add tomato sauce and next 4 ingredients. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
2. Spoon half of tomato mixture... - 36.3872
Tuna Stuffed With Guacamole
To Prepare Fish: Holding the knife parallel to the work surface, make a pocket in the fish by cutting through the center as far back as possible, leaving back and sides attached.
To Make Filling: In a food processor with the metal blade, process shallot and... - 44.2309
Tuna Stuffed Baked Potatoes
1) Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C), Gas Mark 6.
2) Cut the potatoes in half along the length.
3) With a spoon scoop out the center of the potato and reserve the skins.
4) In a bowl, combine potato pulp, tuna steak, cream, chives, salt... - 38.8214
Tuna Fish Mound
Combine the ingredients and mix well.
Spoon into a round 3-cup mold or bowl.
When ready to use, turn out on a plate.
Decorate with sliced stuffed ' olives.
Surround with crackers.
Makes 4 to 6 servings. - 38.9743
Tuna And Pepper Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Coat a glass-baking dish with 1 tablespoon of oil.
3) Rub the tuna on both sides with the oil.
4) Place the fish in a single layer in the baking dish.
5) Sprinkle with the lime juice and salt.
6) Spread... - 43.6235
1 Place the olives, tuna, capers, anchovy fillets, oil, lemon juice, brandy and mustard in a blender to give a thick purge.
2 Mix into the mayonnaise, taste and adjust seasonings.
3 Serve with crudites. - 30.6387
Tuna And Salmon Mould
1. In a pan mix 1 envelope of the gelatin with the steak sauce and 3/4 cup of the tomato juice and heat, stirring to dissolve gelatin.
2. Add the remaining tomato juice, pour into 1 1/2 quart mold and chill until firm.
3. In top part of a double... - 44.1717
Preheat oven to 450F (230C).
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Oil a baking dish large enough to hold fish in a single layer.
Arrange fish in oiled dish.
Prepare Sicilian Sauce; spoon over fish.
Cover with foil.
Bake... - 39.4983