- » Stuffed Tomato Vegetarian
Stuffed Tomato Vegetarian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed tomato vegetarian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed tomato vegetarian recipes.
Indian Stuffed Tomatoes
Stuffed tomatoes is an amazing Indian vegetarian recipe. Here the tomatoes are stuffed with a variety of ingredients including cheese and basil, then baked to perfection. Surprise your guests with these elegant stuffed tomatoes and they would surely like... - 131.35
Lentil Mix Stuffed Tomatoes
Stuffed tomatoes for dinner? A great recipe that allows you to get creative! In this video, Katherine shows you how to stuff the tomatoes using lentils and spices. Simple, but a little time consuming, so plan ahead! Watch and learn. - 116.37
Tomato Stuffed With Rich Cucumber Sauce
This recipe will make you instantly go mad !!! This video prepares one the most outstanding stuff tomato. It is filled with a cool cream sauce made from cashew, sprouts, onion and cucumber. It brings in a heavenly experience. Serve as a entree and your... - 115.488
Guacamole Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Tomatoes in appetizer with lot of flavors are just too good to please guests. Here is a recipe to make Guacamole Stuffed Tomatoes with fresh cherry tomatoes and a flavorful guacamole stuffing. Great with a simple garnish! - 112.175
1. Choose tomatoes that are very firm to touch while buying.
2. Wash and dry the tomatoes and remove any stalks.
3. Carefully cut the top quarter off each tomato (the rounded end).
4. Using a small spoon, scoop out all the seeds from inside the... - 90.7519
Stuffed Raw Tomatoes - Part 1: Introduction
If you are slowly moving towards raw indulgences, then this stuffed raw tomatoes dish is worth a try. The best thing about this dish is that you can just whomp up a filling of your choice and stuff your tomatoes with it. However, for starters, you can begin... - 90.0342
Stuffed Raw Tomatoes - Part 2: Preparation
There are some days when cooking an elaborate meal might seem impossible. On those days, something as simple, quick and easy as stuffed raw tomatoes will make for a lovely treat. Follow this recipe to learn how to whomp up this tasty treat at home. - 89.1342
Ricotta & Herb Stuffed Tomatoes
Remove slice from stem end of tomatoes.
Scoop out pulp.
Place tomato shells upside down in 9-inch square baking dish.
In 1-quart casserole, combine potatoes, onion and water.
Microwave at High for 5 to 10 minutes, or until tender, stirring... - 50.1269
Couscous Stuffed Tomatoes
1) In a large bowl, soak the couscous in boiling water and stir with a fork.
2) Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and stir briefly.
3) Cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until the water is absorbed.
4) Combine green pepper, onion and currants... - 48.957
Baked Stuffed Tomatoes With Eggplant And Zucchini
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Cut the top quarter from the stem end of each tomato. Trim, chop and reserve the tops.
3) With a spoon, scoop out the insides and reserve for some other purpose.
4) Season the tomato shells with 1/4 teaspoon of... - 48.8711
1. Cut a slice from top of the tomatoes; remove and discard seeds.
2. Using a fork, crush cottage cheese to even out lumps.
3. Add chives, parsley and lemon zest; mix well.
4. Peel orange and chop.
5. Add to the cheese mixture and fold gently.
6.... - 48.571
Stuffed Tomato Salad
1. Blanch the vegetables in salted boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes until tender but still crisp.
2. Drain and refresh immediately under cold water to stop further cooking and discoloring.
3. Drain well and set aside.
4. Thoroughly wash... - 47.3009
Baked Stuffed Tomatoes
1.Take off the tomato skin.
2.Chop the top 1 inch piece and take the pulp out.
3.Keep the tomatoes upside down to remove the liquid content.
4.Preheat the oven to 375 degree.
5.In a skillet, heat margarine and cook onions ans mushrooms... - 47.1472
Bacon And Egg Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Wash the tomatoes properly and cut off the tops.
2) Scoop the pulp out, leaving the shells intact and chop the tomato pulp.
3) After draining the shells, sprinkle cavities with salt and pepper to taste.
4) Combine eggs, tomato pulp,... - 47.0621
Cottage-cheese Salad In Tomato Halves
1) Cut the tomatoes crosswise in half.
2) Using a spoon, scoop out pulp and seeds.
3) Drain the tomato pulp.
4) In medium bowl, put cottage cheese, carrot, cucumber, onion, radishes, drained tomato pulp, salt, and dressing.
5) Mix... - 47.0046
Stuffed Potato Chops With Tomato Sauce
1 In a pan, boil the potatoes in salted water, until tender.
2 Allow to cool and grate them.
3 In the same pan, boil the finely chopped carrots in salted water, until tender.
4 In a frying pan, heat 1 tbsp ghee.
5 Add in chopped onion and... - 46.4947
Stuffed Tomato Salad
1) Tomato salad can be prepared with both peeled and unpeeled tomatoes. If unpeeled tomatoes are to be used then wash tomatoes and pat them dry.
2) If you want to peel the tomatoes and then use in salad then, take a saucepan and boil about 2... - 46.3604
Vegetables Stuffed Tomatoes
1 Carefully scoop out the pulp from tomatoes.
2 In a large pan, steam all the chopped vegetables.
3 In another pan, boil the potatoes.
4 In a frying pan, heat the ghee.
5 Add in chopped onion, ginger and green chillies.
6 Fry... - 46.1937
Stuffed Tomato Salads
1) Trim the fennel and finely chop about 1 tablespoon of the leaves. Keep the remaining fennel leaves aside for garnishing.
2) Cut the bulb of the fennel into eights and then slice them thinly.
3) Peel the cucumber and cut it lengthwise in quarters.... - 46.1802
1) Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C),Gas Mark 5.
2) Lightly grease a baking dish and place aside.
3) Place the tomatoes on the stalk end.
4) Cut a thin slice from the top.
5) With a teaspoon, scoop out the pulp and place the pulp... - 45.9507
Tarn Produce Stuffed California Tomatoes Mediterranean
1. Cut slice from stem ends of tomatoes.
2. Scoop out center with spoon and reserve.
3. Remove seeds and turn tomatoes cut side down on paper towel to drain.
4. Seed and chop reserved centers.
5. In a bowl combine with the next 6 ingredients.
6. Stir... - 45.9074
Mushroom And Herb Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut an opening 1"-1 1/2" in the stem end of the tomatoes, depending on the size of the tomatoes.
Remove seeds and pulp, and salt lightly with the 1/2-3/4 tsp salt.
Turn over and leave to drain fori hour.
Meanwhile, slice the mushrooms into very thin... - 45.8857
Cold Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Wash the tomatoes and dip in boiling water for a minute.
2) Drain them out and put them in cold water immediately.
3) Peel the skins.
4) Place each tomato stem side up and cut into 4 wedges right to the base taking care not to cut through.
5) Hold... - 45.7927
Risotto Mushroom Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Slice off the top of each tomato and keep aside.
2) Take out the pulp and seeds and keep aside.
3) In a pan, add butter and heat.
4) Stirring continuously, add the shallots and cook till pale brown.
5) Mix in the garlic and pine nuts and cook for... - 45.3626
Tomatoes Stuffed With Broccoli Rice
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat butter and sautÃ© chives, parsley, and basil in butter until soft and light golden.
3) Stir rice and broccoli bits and toss lightly until well coated.
4) Take the pan away from... - 45.2316
Rice & Sweet Corn Stuffed Tomatoes
Heat the butter and oil in heavy-based saucepan, add the onion and cumin seeds and fry until golden brown.
Lower the heat, and stir in the remaining ingredients except the whole tomatoes and the garnish.
Bring to the boil, lower the heat, cover the saucepan... - 44.9896
Tomatoes Stuffed With Scrambled Eggs, Capers And Gherkins
1. Wash the tomatoes
2. Cut the eye off from them
3. Cut off the top quarter of each of the tomatoes with a sharp knife
4. With a teaspoon remove the seeds of each tomato without damaging the flesh
5. Set aside till required
6. In a... - 44.7832
Pasta Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Slice the top part off the tomatoes.
2) Remove the pulp and reserve for other purpose.
3) Keep the tomato shells aside by draining over the paper towels.
4) In a bowl, add pasta, peas, sweet red pepper, olives, and ranch dressing.
5)... - 44.7195
Tomatoes Stuffed With Mushrooms
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Slice the tops of the tomatoes off and scoop out the insides. On absorbent paprt, turn the tomatoes upside down so that they can drain properly.
3) Mix the scooped out tomatoe pulp... - 44.2816
Calamata Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 500°.
2) In a bowl, add bread crumbs, olives, Parmesan, garlic and pepper to combine.
3) Stir in olive oil and place aside.
4) Cut a thin slice from the bottom of each tomato to level.
5) Slice the top 1/3 part of... - 44.2003
Onion & Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Slice of the top of each tomato.
2. Scoop out pulp and seeds using a teaspoon
3. Sprinkle and rub salt and pepper on the inside of each tomato
4. Chop pulp and reserve 1 cup
5. Grease a baking dish or casserole with butter.
6. Preheat the... - 44.1829
Mushrooms Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F
2) Cut tomatoes about 1/2 inch from the top, and reserve them.
3) Spoon out the flesh form tomatoes and reserve flesh and discard the seeds.
4) In a pan, melt the butter and saute the mushrooms and onion and... - 44.0512
Cheesy Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Remove the stems from the tomatoes and cut a slice of about ¼-inch from the top of each tomato.
2) Scoop the pulp out and reserve it.
3) With 1/8 teaspoon, sprinkle the inside of each tomato shell. Set the tomatoes aside after inverting them... - 43.3151
Stuffed Tomato Salad
Combine all ingredients of the filling and make as many balls as there are tomatoes.
Cut tomatoes in a lotus fashion
Sprinkle salt and pepper.
Wash lettuce and separate leaves.
Arrange on a plate.
Place tomatoes on them.
Put one ball in the... - 42.4339
Tofu Stuffed Tomato
1.Spoon out the pulp of the tomatoes leaving the shells intact.
2. Chop tomato pulp.
3. In a small mixing bowl, add the tomato pulp, and all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. Refrigerate covered for 1 hour for flavors to blend well.
5.Spoon... - 42.1917
Stuffed Tomato Luncheon Salad
Slice six gashes into each tomato approximately halfway down.
Scoop out as much tomato as desired.
Mix together celery, green pepper, nuts, and yogurt.
Taste; add salt and pepper.
Divide stuffing among tomato cases; sprinkle with paprika.
Chill until serving... - 41.4917
Pepper Stuffed Toaaatoes
1. Using a melon scooper, scoop out pulp from each tomato, keeping outer shell intact. Invert on to absorbent paper and keep aside.
2. Reserve pulp, chop and measure to get 1 cup chopped pulp. Discard remaining pulp.
3. Pre heat an oven at 175C... - 41.2308
Spinach & Olives Stuffed Tomatoes
In a small saucepan over high heat, bring the broth to a boil.
Add the millet.
Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 40 minutes, or until the broth is absorbed and the millet is tender.
Remove the pan from the heat.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to... - 40.3907
Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
1. Slice off every top of the tomatoes.
2. By using a small spoon bring out all the seeds out of the tomato, and discard them.
3. Turn the tomatoes upside down to drain them completely before you are to fill the cavities with filling.
4.... - 40.1884
Spinach & Pine Nuts Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2) Scoop out the pulp carefully from the tomatoes after cutting off the top part.
3) Place the tomatoes upside-down and allow draining.
4) Clean the spinach thoroughly in water and put into a... - 40.0097
1. Wash and slice the tomatoes from the top end. Scoop the seeds using a spoon and take out the core area.
2. Preheat the oven at 400°F.
3. In a baking dish, place the empty tomatoes shells and add 1 tablespoon of water.
4. In a pan,... - 39.4546
Corn Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Rinse the tomatoes, chop off the tops and scoop out pulp.
3) In a bowl, combine the pulp with rest of the ingredients; mix thoroughly.
4) Spoon the mixture into the tomatoes.
5) In greased muffin cups,... - 39.2715
Spinach Stuffed Tomatoes
Insert metal blade.
Grate cheese; set aside.
Place spinach in work bowl, half at a time (or all at once in a large-capacity processor); process, using on-off pulses, until chopped.
Chop onion; set aside.
Cut a slice off the top of each tomato,... - 38.8689
Spinach Parmesan Stuffed Tomatoes
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Cut a 52-inch slice from the top of each tomato.
Carefully scoop out pulp.
Chop pulp and set aside.
Place tomato shells upside down to drain.
Squeeze out as much liquid from spinach as possible; set aside.
In a skillet heat olive oil... - 38.7449
Provencal Stuffed Tomatoes And Courgettes
1. Cut tops off the tomatoes, scoop out the pulp and seeds, then discard. Cut the tops off courgettes, scoop out the flesh, leaving about 1cm flesh. Finely dice half of the flesh and reserve.
2. Heat all but 1 tbsp of the oil in a large pan, add the onion,... - 38.6763
Risotto Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Slice the tops off the tomatoes, then set them aside. Scoop out the seeds and pulp from the tomatoes with a teaspoon, but be careful not to cut through to the base. Chop the pulp and keep the seeds, but you can discard the hard, central cores.
2. Heat the... - 38.5208
Cut off tops of tomatoes and scoop out the insides.
Place tomatoes in another baking dish and sprinkle with salt.
Mix together butter, green pepper and onion in a bowl.
Cook 2 minutes.
Stir in corn.
Stuff each tomato with a sixth of the mixture, sprinkle with... - 38.2383
Rice Stuffed Tomatoes Al Pesto
Core tomatoes, scoop out seeds and pulp, leaving only firm outer walls; drain upside down on several thicknesses paper toweling.
Bring water and 1 tablespoon olive oil to a boil in a small saucepan, stir in rice, and boil rapidly uncovered, stirring... - 37.0587
1. In a small saucepan with boiling water, place the tomato for 10 seconds and then plunge into cold water.
2. Peel the skin and cut into half; remove and discard seeds.
3. Finely dice onion and pepper.
4. In a small bowl, mix onion, pepper, cottage... - 36.8012
Tomatoes Stuffed With Spinach Souffle
1. Thaw the frozen spinach soufflÃ© before using.
2. Slice off the top of each tomato to make a cup.
3. Use a teaspoon to scoop out the seeds.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F
5. Sprinkle tomato cups lightly with salt.
6. In a bowl,... - 36.5228
Stuffed Tomato Pulao
Whilst you are stuffing the tomatoes, prepare your rice in a rice cooker.
Lightly cut off the tops of all the tomatoes and with a fine teaspoon, empty out the juice, seeds and pulp into a small saucepan. You will need this later.
Lightly sprinkle salt in each... - 36.4822
Vegetable Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Select good round tomatoes. Slice top, scoop out inside, sprinkle salt and leave to drain upside down.
2. Dice and boil vegetables, mix with mayonnaise, and stuff tomatoes. Chill.
3. serve on a bed of lettuce leaves. - 36.4679
Beefsteak Tomatoes With Minted Cracked Wheat Salad
1. In a medium skillet, heat 1/4 cup of the olive oil. Add the bulgur and toss over high heat until coated with oil, about 1 minute; remove from the heat. Stir in 3/4 cup of hot water, cover and soak until the water is absorbed and the bulgur is tender, at... - 36.1166
Stuffed Peppers With Tomato Sauce
Cut the tops off the peppers and reserve. Scoop out the pith and seeds. Put the peppers and their lids in a deep dish with the water, cover and cook on full for about 7 minutes, rearranging twice. Drain and keep warm.
To make the sauce, put the oil in a pot... - 35.4947
Baked Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Adjust the oven rack to the upper third of the oven and preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Remove the stem ends from the tomatoes and cut the tomatoes in half crosswise. Remove the seeds from the tomatoes with your fingertip.
3. In a small bowl, mix together... - 34.3053
Cherry Tomatoes Stuffed With Blue Cheese
1. Cut the tops from the tomatoes, using a serrated knife; reserve the tops.
2. To level the tomatoes so they stand upright, cut a thin horizontal slice from the bottom of each tomato. Discard the bottoms.
3. Using the small end of a melon bailer, scoop out... - 34.2209
Stuffed Tomato Tulips
1) Take the tomato tulips and fill them with the macaroni stuffing after draining off the juice.
2) Take a flat platter and arrange the lettuce leaves on it.
3) Add the mint leaves as garnish and wrap with cling film before placing in... - 33.5163
Baked Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Start oven, set at 400° F., Moderately Hot. Rub a small baking dish with margarine.
2. Wash the tomatoes, cut out stem end and pulp, leaving 1/4-inch shells.
3. Chop removed pulp and heat it with the onion and parsley in the butter or margarine 3... - 33.415
Tomato Rosemary Stuffed Mushrooms
Stuffed Mushrooms is a delicious DISH that automatically becomes the highlight of your spread. This dish is always in demand at a party. You will understand why when you try this Stuffed Mushrooms for yourself! - 32.559
Stuffed Tomato Salad
Cut a slice from the stalk end of each tomato and carefully scoop out the pulp.
Take out any solid pieces of pulp and set aside, then strain juice and seeds.
Mix the juice with 2 tblspns, boiled salad dressing.
Shred the outer lettuce leaves and moisten with... - 32.3303
Stuffed Cannelloni In Tomato Sauce
Stir the garlic, oregano and 2 tbsp of tomato puree (paste) into the meat mixture. Place in a shallow dish and cook for 3 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time. At this stage the meat will not be completely cooked.
For the sauce, place the onion,... - 32.2845
Stuffed Tomato Salad
1. Wash the tomatoes, cut out stem ends and remove pulp and seeds, leaving walls intact.
2. Mix the chopped tomato pulp with cheese, chives, salt and paprika. Fill the stuffing into the tomatoes.
3. Arrange each on a bed of escarole. - 29.7654
Fancy Stuffed Tomato
Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl and mix throughly. Stuff tomatoes and cook at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. - 28.8149
Tomatoes Stuffed With Bean Sprouts
1. Cut the tops of the tomatoes. Scoop out the centres and chop them. Drain the shells.
2. Heat the oil, add the sprouts and spring onions and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the chopped tomato (from centres), green chilli, cabbage and salt and cook for 1... - 28.2095
Cherry Tomato Stars
1. Mix cottage cheese, green pepper, celery, onion, and mayonnaise.
2. Cut each cherry tomato into fourths almost to the base. Do not cut completely through the tomato.
3. Fill with cottage cheese mixture. Sprinkle with paprika. - 26.1658
Vegetable Stuffed Tomatoes
Cook frozen vegetables as directed on package; drain.
Cut off tops of tomatoes and hollow out centers.
Spoon 1/2 cup of hot vegetables into each tomato.
Serve hot or chill and serve with salad dressing. - 26.1168
Beefsteak Tomato, Bocconcini And Balsamic Stuffed Pita
1. Place vinegar, chopped basil and garlic in a mixing bowl. Drizzle in oil, whisking constantly, until smooth and thick. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add tomatoes and bocconcini and toss well to coat. Let rest for at least 5 minutes. Add lettuce and... - 26.064
Tomatoes Stuffed With Cucumber
1. Cut tomatoes, placed stem ends down, in sixths from top almost through bottom; season with salt and pepper.
2. Slice cucumber thinly; tuck cucumber slices and water-cress sprigs into slits in tomatoes. Pass French dressing. - 25.233
Alfa Alfa Stuffed Tomato Salad
Remove stems from tomatoes. Partially cut each tomato into 6 or 8 wedges, almost through to the bottom.
Place each tomato on a bed of lettuce leaves on individual salad plates. Gently spread wedges apart. Pile 1/4 cup sprouts in center of each tomato. Arrange... - 25.1829