- » Stuffed Tomato
Stuffed Tomato Recipes
Stuffed tomato is a savory dish made with tomatoes and several other ingredients which may consist of vegetables, cheese, seasonings, sauces, and flavorings. Stuffed tomatoes serve as scrumptious snacks, which are ... More »
The stuffed tomatoes is a delicious recipe, that can be eaten warm or cold, and prepared in advance... let's see the recipe! - 139.101
Indian Stuffed Tomatoes
Stuffed tomatoes is an amazing Indian vegetarian recipe. Here the tomatoes are stuffed with a variety of ingredients including cheese and basil, then baked to perfection. Surprise your guests with these elegant stuffed tomatoes and they would surely like... - 131.35
Stuffed Heirloom Tomatoes
Join "The Indiana Jones of Spices," Nirmala Narine, as she prepares delicious quinoa-stuffed heirloom tomatoes with fresh-picked herbs from her own garden. In Nirmala's Edible Diary, Narine eats her way from Rio to Buenos Aires, capturing the tastes and... - 128.897
On Saturday, my wife and I went to the Wilmington farmers' market. Walking along Water Street, I knew what I wanted to fix this week. It was just a matter of getting all the ingredients. Once I found the vegetables I needed, I picked up some beef from Tar... - 105.501
Salmon Mousse Stuffed Tomato
Recipe for Salmon Mousse, The flavor combination of fresh ripe tomatoes and light fluffy chilled salmon mousse is really quite extraordinary! This is the perfect make-ahead dish for a multitude of occasions; from Sunday lunch to family dinners to cocktail... - 105.392
Chef's Special Stuffed Tomatoes
Are you looking for a great side dish to serve your guests today? You have hit the correct page. Watch this video now and learn to prepare these yummy Stuffed Tomatoes now. The blend of flavors in this dish is just impeccable. Try it now. - 100.309
Beef Stuffed Tomatoes With Cauliflower Rice
Thinking of treating your family to a yummy dinner tonight? This video could come really handy. Watch the chef share her personal recipe to prepare Beef Stuffed Tomatoes with Cauliflower Rice. This recipe makes a compelling main dish and is sure to bring a... - 59.3042
Ricotta & Herb Stuffed Tomatoes
Remove slice from stem end of tomatoes.
Scoop out pulp.
Place tomato shells upside down in 9-inch square baking dish.
In 1-quart casserole, combine potatoes, onion and water.
Microwave at High for 5 to 10 minutes, or until tender, stirring... - 50.1269
1. Cut a slice from top of the tomatoes; remove and discard seeds.
2. Using a fork, crush cottage cheese to even out lumps.
3. Add chives, parsley and lemon zest; mix well.
4. Peel orange and chop.
5. Add to the cheese mixture and fold gently.
6.... - 48.571
Bacon And Egg Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Wash the tomatoes properly and cut off the tops.
2) Scoop the pulp out, leaving the shells intact and chop the tomato pulp.
3) After draining the shells, sprinkle cavities with salt and pepper to taste.
4) Combine eggs, tomato pulp,... - 47.0621
Tomatoes Stuffed With Turkey
1.Deseed tomatoes and the remove the pulp to unravel hollow tomatoes.
2. Placein refrigerator while making the filling.
3.Mix together turkey, celery, green onions, walnuts, mayonnaise, lemon juice and parsley.
4. Add in salt and pepper.
5.Melt butter... - 46.3962
Vegetables Stuffed Tomatoes
1 Carefully scoop out the pulp from tomatoes.
2 In a large pan, steam all the chopped vegetables.
3 In another pan, boil the potatoes.
4 In a frying pan, heat the ghee.
5 Add in chopped onion, ginger and green chillies.
6 Fry... - 46.1937
1) Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C),Gas Mark 5.
2) Lightly grease a baking dish and place aside.
3) Place the tomatoes on the stalk end.
4) Cut a thin slice from the top.
5) With a teaspoon, scoop out the pulp and place the pulp... - 45.9507
Ham & Mushroom Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Pre- heat the oven to Regulo 3 or 300°F.
2. Wash and pat dry the tomatoes. Using a knife, cut a slice off each at the end away from the stalk. Keep the tops for lids. Scoop out the insides of tomatoes. Use the tomato pulp in the... - 45.8187
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) Rinse the tomatoes. Slice off a portion of their top and scoop the seeded pulp out. Reserve the pulp and the sliced tomato.
3) Add oil into a 9X12" baking pan. Spread it evenly along the pan.
4) Into the... - 45.5586
These Stuffed Tomatoes taste incredible ! These baked tomatoes with irresistible stuffing of herbs and seasonings can be eaten as it is or with pasta, rice or meat. Try out these Stuffed Tomatoes and let me know if you like it ! - 45.55
Risotto Mushroom Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Slice off the top of each tomato and keep aside.
2) Take out the pulp and seeds and keep aside.
3) In a pan, add butter and heat.
4) Stirring continuously, add the shallots and cook till pale brown.
5) Mix in the garlic and pine nuts and cook for... - 45.3626
Cut off stem ends of tomatoes.
Scoop out pulp and spoon into bowl with bacon drippings.
Place tomatoes upside down to drain.
Cook ground beef with onion, green onions and bell pepper until meat begins to brown.
Add tomato pulp and crumbled bacon.
Season to... - 45.1048
Rice & Sweet Corn Stuffed Tomatoes
Heat the butter and oil in heavy-based saucepan, add the onion and cumin seeds and fry until golden brown.
Lower the heat, and stir in the remaining ingredients except the whole tomatoes and the garnish.
Bring to the boil, lower the heat, cover the saucepan... - 44.9896
Pasta Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Slice the top part off the tomatoes.
2) Remove the pulp and reserve for other purpose.
3) Keep the tomato shells aside by draining over the paper towels.
4) In a bowl, add pasta, peas, sweet red pepper, olives, and ranch dressing.
5)... - 44.7195
Tomatoes Stuffed With Vegetables
1) Peel the potatoes.
2) Scrape the carrots.
3) Trim the beans.
4) Wash and trim the celery.
5) Dice all the vegetables.
6) Cook in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
7) Add the peas in the salted water and cook for a further 5 minutes... - 44.6669
1. From the each tomato bottom cut out a thin slice.
2. Reserve the slices. This can be used as hats for tomatoes while serving.
3. Scoop out the seeds and pulp with a spoon from the stems end.
4. In a bowl mix cream cheese,... - 44.3551
Spiced Beef Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut off the tops of the tomatoes and scoop out the seeds and flesh.
Sprinkle the hollowed-out tomatoes with salt and turn them upside down to drain.
Soften the onions in a little olive oil; add 2 of the drained tomatoes finely chopped, then the fresh... - 44.3336
Calamata Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 500°.
2) In a bowl, add bread crumbs, olives, Parmesan, garlic and pepper to combine.
3) Stir in olive oil and place aside.
4) Cut a thin slice from the bottom of each tomato to level.
5) Slice the top 1/3 part of... - 44.2003
Onion & Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Slice of the top of each tomato.
2. Scoop out pulp and seeds using a teaspoon
3. Sprinkle and rub salt and pepper on the inside of each tomato
4. Chop pulp and reserve 1 cup
5. Grease a baking dish or casserole with butter.
6. Preheat the... - 44.1829
Balkan Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Slice off the tops from the tomatoes and scoop out the pulp.
3) In a bowl, combine the tomato pulp with all the other ingredients.
4) Mix thoroughly and spoon into the tomatoes.
5) In a baking dish,... - 44.1326
Asian Beef Stuffed Tomatoes
Stuffed Tomatoes are delicious and easy to make. This is my favorite stuffed vegetable dish and I end up serving it quiet often for my dinner parties! Try this Stuffed Tomatoes recipe! - 43.936
Broccoli Stuffed Tomatoes
Broccoli stuffed tomatoes is a vegetable stuffed tomato recipe. Filled with a basil herbed mix of cheese, peppers and broccoli along egg, the broccoli stuffed tomatoes is baked to finish in the oven. - 43.467
1.Chop the top of tomatoes and take out the pulp and make them hollow.
2.Chop the bacon.
3.Preheat the oven to 450F gas mark 8
4.Fry chopped bacon and onion using a little dripping.
5.Once light brown, mix the onion and bacon mixture... - 43.337
Cheesy Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Remove the stems from the tomatoes and cut a slice of about ¼-inch from the top of each tomato.
2) Scoop the pulp out and reserve it.
3) With 1/8 teaspoon, sprinkle the inside of each tomato shell. Set the tomatoes aside after inverting them... - 43.3151
Parsley & Sausage Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Take a bowl, heat milk for a minute, and soak rice.
2) Mash the rice with a fork and drain excess liquid.
3) Keep aside.
4) Take a dish, add oil, and brown onion, garlic, parsley for a minute.
5) Add the sausagemeat and cook for a... - 42.7129
Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).Core tomatoes, turn them upside-down and cut away a top.
Scoop out most of flesh but leave a sturdy shell.
Place shells in baking dish, season insides and moisten with a sprinkle of oil.
Set tomato flesh aside.
Heat oil in... - 42.5914
Uut on stem side ot tomatos, ana remove puip.
Ivnx puip witn 4 onions (chopped fine) & all seasonings, stir & cook for 25 minutes.
Add 3 tablespoons butter & flour, and cook for another 20 minutes.
Brown remainder of butter in skillet, saute a chopped onion... - 42.5291
Cut thin slice from top of each tomato.
Set tops aside.
Scoop out center of tomatoes; chop pulp and set aside.
Place shells upside down on paper towels to drain.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Heat Oil in medium saucepan.
Add celery and onion.
Saute over moderate... - 42.468
Stuffed Tomatoes Laderes
Stuffed Tomatoes Laderes is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Stuffed Tomatoes Laderes recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 41.6314
Cut; 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) slice off top of each tomato and discard.
Cut out core of each tomato; scoop out and discard seeds and' liquid.
Sprinkle insides of tomatoes lightly with salt.
Let tomatoes drain, inverted, on paper towel-lined wire rack, while... - 41.611
Shiitake & Chicken Stuffed Tomatoes
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Slice off the blossom end of each tomato and hollow out the insides with a small spoon.
Heat a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add the olive oil and onions.
Saute the onions until browned and caramelized, about 10... - 41.1983
Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
1)Wash tomatoes thoroughly.
2)Cut a thin slice from top of each tomato and carefully scoop out pulp, reserving pulp for other uses.
3)Invert the shells on paper towels to drain.
cream cheese ,sour cream ,salt and pepper in a mixing bowl and... - 41.022
1. Wash tomatoes and slice off at the stem end.
2. Preheat oven to 350° F.
3. With a small teaspoon scoop out pulp from tomatoes without damaging the tomato walls.
4. Sieve the pulp through a wire strainer to strain out the seeds.
5. In... - 40.909
Choose even sized round tomatoes.
Cut a slice from the top of each and scoop out pulp.
Turn upside down to drain.
Sprinkle inside with salt and cayenne pepper.
Make a panada — melt butter in a small saucepan, stir in flour, cook over a low... - 40.6366
Tomato Stuffed Celeriac
Celeriac is the edible root of a variety of celery.
Wash and peel the celeriac.
Hollow out the centers and dice the scooped-out flesh.
Place the celeriac in cold water with a few drops of lemon juice added.
Nick the skins of the tomatoes, plunge into boiling... - 40.6236
Baked Rice Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut tops off tomatoes and scoop out pulp with small spoon.
Sprinkle insides of tomatoes generously with salt and pepper and set aside.
Force pulp through sieve or food mill.
Saute vegetables in 2 tablespoons butter until onion is translucent.
Add to pulp with... - 40.6192
Spinach & Olives Stuffed Tomatoes
In a small saucepan over high heat, bring the broth to a boil.
Add the millet.
Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 40 minutes, or until the broth is absorbed and the millet is tender.
Remove the pan from the heat.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to... - 40.3907
Tomatoes Stuffed With Zucchini
Slice off top half inch of tomatoes.
Scoop out pulp; chop it and the tops of tomatoes; put in colander to drain.
Shred zucchini and sprinkle with teaspoon salt; mix with tomato pulp; leave to drain for 1/2 hour.
Sprinkle inside of tomato shells with mixture... - 40.3451
Bacon Stuffed Tomatoes
Slice tops off tomatoes and discard.
Scoop pulp from center with spoon, leaving 3/4" thick shell.
Sprinkle inside of shell with 1/2 tsp. salt.
Turn shells upside down and let drain.
Chop pulp and drain well.
Combine bacon, onion, celery and garlic in 10"... - 40.2332
Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
1. Slice off every top of the tomatoes.
2. By using a small spoon bring out all the seeds out of the tomato, and discard them.
3. Turn the tomatoes upside down to drain them completely before you are to fill the cavities with filling.
4.... - 40.1884
Salmon-egg Stuffed Tomatoes
Sprinkle salmon with lemon juice; mix with eggs, celery, mayonnaise, relish, dillweed, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
Turn tomatoes stem end down.
Cut each tomato into 6 wedges, cutting to, but not through, base of tomato.
Spread wedges apart... - 40.1121
Provencale Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut tops off tomatoes; discard.
Carefully scoop pulp into a bowl, leaving shells intact.
Coarsely chop pulp, and set aside.
Heat oil over medium-high heat in a medium nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray.
Add onion and garlic, and saute 1 1/2 minutes or... - 40.0782
Spinach & Pine Nuts Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2) Scoop out the pulp carefully from the tomatoes after cutting off the top part.
3) Place the tomatoes upside-down and allow draining.
4) Clean the spinach thoroughly in water and put into a... - 40.0097
Anchovy & Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Cut the tomatoes into halves crosswise.
2) Make several slits in tomato halves about 1-inch deep.
3) In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, anchovies, thyme, galic, thyme, salt and pepper.
4) Mix well all the ingredients.
5)... - 39.8468
1. Wash and slice the tomatoes from the top end. Scoop the seeds using a spoon and take out the core area.
2. Preheat the oven at 400°F.
3. In a baking dish, place the empty tomatoes shells and add 1 tablespoon of water.
4. In a pan,... - 39.4546
Frank Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut tops off tomatoes', scoop out pulp and reserve for another use.
Invert tomatoes on paper toweling to drain.
In saucepan cook onion and celery in butter till tender but not brown.
Stir in flour and salt.
Add milk all at once; cook and stir till thickened... - 39.4319
Herbed Beef Stuffed Tomatoes
Wash tomatoes; cut slice from bottom and scoop out pulp.
Chop pulp and slices; reserve.
Sprinkle salt inside of tomato shells; turn upside down to drain.
Heat oil in heavy skillet. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Add onion and garlic; cook till tender but not... - 39.3927
Stuffed Tomatoes is a yummmy dish that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Stuffed Tomatoes last week for my husband's colleagues and they loved it. - 39.3616
Spiced Meat Stuffed Tomatoes
Stuffed Tomatoes has a supreme taste. The mint leaves, coriander leave and celery gives the Stuffed Tomatoes a mouth watering taste. - 39.2616
Anchovy & Eggs Stuffed Tomatoes
These Stuffed Tomatoes taste yummy ! Try out these Stuffed tomatoes with bowl of hot steaming rice. Feel free to suggest about it ! - 39.083
Ham & Mushroom Stuffed Tomatoes
Wash and dry the tomatoes.
Cut a small round from each tomato at the end opposite the stalk.
Scoop out the centre with the handle of a teaspoon.
Fry the onion and the mushroom in the butter or margarine until cooked.
Add the ham, crumbs, parsley and... - 38.81
Spinach Parmesan Stuffed Tomatoes
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Cut a 52-inch slice from the top of each tomato.
Carefully scoop out pulp.
Chop pulp and set aside.
Place tomato shells upside down to drain.
Squeeze out as much liquid from spinach as possible; set aside.
In a skillet heat olive oil... - 38.7449
Provencal Stuffed Tomatoes And Courgettes
1. Cut tops off the tomatoes, scoop out the pulp and seeds, then discard. Cut the tops off courgettes, scoop out the flesh, leaving about 1cm flesh. Finely dice half of the flesh and reserve.
2. Heat all but 1 tbsp of the oil in a large pan, add the onion,... - 38.6763
Seafood Stuffed Tomatoes
Flake the fish.
For the salad mixture, in a medium mixing bowl combine celery, mayonnaise or salad dressing, parsley, green onion, mustard, lemon juice, and hot pepper sauce.
Stir till well blended.
Add fish and crab, and then toss lightly to mix.
To serve,... - 38.6136
Stuffed Tomatoes En Papillote
Cut tomatoes in half lengthwise, and scoop out pulp, reserving for other uses.
Invert tomato halves in pairs, cut side down, on paper towels; let stand 30 minutes.
Spread squash and zucchini in a single layer on paper towels.
Cover with additional paper... - 38.5294
Spam And Pasta Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Follow package direction to prepare macaroni and cheese.
3) Meanwhile, slice the tomato tops to scoop out pulp.
4) Invert the tomatoes over paper towels to drain.
5) Use a large bowl, to combine prepared macaroni... - 38.2925
Cut off tops of tomatoes and scoop out the insides.
Place tomatoes in another baking dish and sprinkle with salt.
Mix together butter, green pepper and onion in a bowl.
Cook 2 minutes.
Stir in corn.
Stuff each tomato with a sixth of the mixture, sprinkle with... - 38.2383
Rice Stuffed Tomatoes
Heat water, bouillon and onion to boiling in 1-quart saucepan.
Stir in cheese until smooth.
Stir in rice and parsley; remove from heat.
Cover and let stand 10 minutes.
Remove stem ends from tomatoes; cut thin slice from bottom of each tomato to prevent... - 37.7176
Stuffed Tomatoes In 'papillote
Cut the heads off the tomatoes and keep them as they will be used as covers.
Remove the seeds and tomato flesh.
Chop the ham, bread, shallot and garlic.
Pan-fry the shallot with olive oil.
Add garlic and minced beef.
Stir-fry until the meat turns... - 37.6477
Seafood Stuffed Tomatoes
Combine the first nine ingredients in a bowl; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, dill and pepper; mix well.
Pour over rice mixture; toss gently.
Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
Just before serving, cut a thin slice from... - 37.5862
1. Cut tomatoes into two pieces & scoop out each piece. Keep pulp aside.
2. Apply little salt on the inner side of all the pieces of tomatoes.
3. Keep them upside down for a few minutes.
4. Heat oil. Add onions. Cook till transparent.
5. Add tomato pulp and... - 37.5818
Stuffed Tomatoes Middle Eastern Style
Cook the rice, and set aside.
Brown the hamburger along with the onion.
Allow to cool.
Core the tomatoes so that they can be stuffed.
Use a very sharp knife, and cut a circle about 2 inches in diameter around the stem point.
With a spoon remove the center... - 37.5336
Seasoned Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
1.Cut tops and scoop out pulp of tomatoes leaving tomato shells.
2. Place them inverted o n kitchen towels to drain.
3.Mix together cottage cheese, onion, salt and caraway seeds.
4. Spoon 1 1/2 teaspoons of the stuffing into the tomato shells.
5.... - 37.5181
Remove stem ends of tomatoes and scoop out center pulp and seeds.
Place tomatoes in (8 x 8-inch) square baking dish.
Combine butter and onion in a 1-quart casserole.
Microwave 4 minutes on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Stir in bread... - 37.1523
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Butter a baking dish.
Blender crumb bread.
Wash and dry tomatoes, cut off tops and remove pulp.
Sprinkle inside of shells with salt and pepper.
Put tomato pulp, onion, parsley, egg yolks and seasonings into Osterizer container, cover and... - 36.7519
Vegetable Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Select good round tomatoes. Slice top, scoop out inside, sprinkle salt and leave to drain upside down.
2. Dice and boil vegetables, mix with mayonnaise, and stuff tomatoes. Chill.
3. serve on a bed of lettuce leaves. - 36.4679
Spaghetti & Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Cut a slice from the stalk end of each tomato and scoop out the centre being careful not to break the tomato skin.
2. Mix the breadcrumbs, herbs and most of the cheese. Bind with the beaten egg and season carefully.
3. Fill the tomatoes with this mixture... - 36.1786
Salmon And Pasta Stuffed Tomatoes
Cook macaroni according to package directions.
Drain; set aside.
Combine salmon, yogurt, cucumber, carrot, mayonnaise or salad dressing, dill weed, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Toss with pasta.
Cover; chill 4 to 24 hours.
Meanwhile, for tomato... - 36.0777
Bacon & Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
Try this version of amazingly delicious Stuffed Tomatoes recipe. An effortlessly prepared side dish recipe; the Stuffed Tomatoes is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 35.9573
Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
1. With the stem end of the tomatoes facing down, cut them into six sections only two thirds of the way down
2. Separate the sections gently, taking care they do not come apart; chill them before filling
3. In a bowl, mix together cottage cheese,... - 35.7752
Clam Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
1) Cut a slit in the stem end of each tomato and scoop out the flesh with a spoon, repeat with all the tomatoes.
2) In a 6-quart pressure cooker, without the base rack, place the clams and pour in the wine.
3) Place the lid, bring up the... - 35.743
Cut the tops from tomatoes and reserve.
Remove pulp from tomatoes.
Invert tomato shells to drain.
Brown the beef and onion in a skillet.
Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Fill tomatoes with beef mixture and replace reserved tops.
Place in a... - 35.7421
These Stuffed Tomatoes are a sure treat ! Try these creamy tomatoes with bread crumb, spices and poultry seasonings for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Stuffed Tomatoes is welcome. - 35.6617
Fancy Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut a slice off stem end of tomatoes.
Scoop out pulp.
Place bacon in a flat glass casserole.
Cover with paper towel.
Microwave at HIGH 4 to 5 minutes.
Remove bacon with a slotted spoon.
Stir onion into bacon drippings.
Cover with paper... - 35.6479
Scoop out center pulp and seeds of tomato.
Place tomatoes in (8x8-inch) square baking dish; set aside.
Combine butter and onion in a 1-quart covered casserole.
Microwave 4 minutes on high, or until onion is transparent.
Stir in bread crumbs, salt, poultry... - 35.6323
Slice tops off tomatoes and remove pulp and seeds.
Saute onion in butter, add lamb, and cook for 5 minutes.
Add rice, mint, dill, and salt and pepper to taste.
Fill tomatoes with mixture and replace tops.
Place in casserole with 1/4 cup water, cover, and... - 35.3325
1. Cut a slice from the stalk end of each tomato and remove the pulp.
2. To the pulp, add the breadcrumbs, cheese, ham and parsley and season carefully.
3. Re-fill the tomato cases, sprinkle a few breadcrumbs on top and add a small knob of butter.
4. Bake... - 35.1713
Carrot Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut a slice off the stem end of each tomato and scoop out the flesh, chop flesh and place in a bowl.
Peel, core and dice the apples.
Add apples, carrot and celery to tomato flesh, but reserve 4 pieces of each for garnish.
Combine lemon juice, salt, French... - 34.9957
Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Start by cutting the tomatoes in half crosswise and with a teaspoon scrape out the seeds
2. In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, garlic powder, dried basil, parsley, cheese, butter and stir, then take the tomato cavities and pack the... - 34.959
Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Cut top off each cherry tomato.
Scoop out and discard pulp, leaving shells intact.
Invert tomato shells on paper towels to drain.
Combine mayonnaise and next 6 ingredients; stir well.
Spoon 1 1/2 teaspoons mixture into each tomato.
Cover and chill... - 34.8038
Tomatoes Stuffed With Zucchini
Scoop out centers of tomatoes; drain.
Dice zucchini; saute in olive oil with shallots.
Mix in 1 cup crumbs, basil, garlic salt, salt and pepper.
Stuff tomatoes; sprinkle with mixture of remaining crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
Dot with butter.
Bake at 375... - 34.5205
Salmon Stuffed Tomatoes
1.Cut away tops of tomatoes and scoop out the pulp leaving hollow tomatoes.
2.Drain on paper towels by inverting tomatoes over them.
3.Mix together salmon, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce.
4.Spoon in 1 1/2 teaspoons of the filling into each tomato... - 34.4052
Stuffed tomatoes are an easy microwaved prepration for tomatoes that can be prepared in a hurry. The stuffed tomatoes are howllowed out and cooked with the reserved pulp and bread cubed stuffed in it and seasoned with salt and pepper. Stuffed tomatoes would... - 34.1691
1. Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato. Leaving a 1/2-in.-thick shell, scoop out and reserve pulp. Invert tomatoes onto paper towels to drain.
2. Meanwhile, in a skillet, brown beef; drain. Add tomato pulp, chili powder, sugar, salt, pepper and... - 33.8648
Cut off the tops of the tomatoes and remove the pulp.
Cook the pulp and four of the onions chopped fine, with the seasonings for twenty-five minutes, then add three tablespoons of the fat mixed with the flour.
Cook the mixture for twenty minutes.
Brown the... - 33.8023
Avocado Stuffed Tomatoes
Stuffed Tomatoes has a Grand taste. The Onion juice and lemon juice gives the Stuffed Tomatoes Magnificent taste. Must catch it - 33.7625
Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Slice off the very tops of the tomatoes.
Use a small spoon to remove the insides; discard.
Turn the tomatoes upside down to drain while you prepare the filling.
In a small bowl, mix the cottage cheese, spinach, basil and chives.
Spoon into the tomatoes (or... - 33.6127
Stuffed Tomato Tulips
1) Take the tomato tulips and fill them with the macaroni stuffing after draining off the juice.
2) Take a flat platter and arrange the lettuce leaves on it.
3) Add the mint leaves as garnish and wrap with cling film before placing in... - 33.5163
Walnut-tuna Stuffed Tomato
Peel tomatoes and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper; chill 2 hours.
Mix tuna with eggs, onions, celery, pickle, pimiento, capers lemon juice, mustard and 1/4 teaspoon salt; chill.
At serving time, add 1/4 cup mayonnaise and 1/2 cup of the walnuts; toss... - 33.0957
Luscious stuffed tomatoes with celery greens and avocados is an intersting side dish or meal accompaniment for any dinner or lunch. Easy to prepare yet delicious, this stuffed tomatoes recipe is great for both vegetarians and non-veggies. - 32.9699
Vegetables & Beans Stuffed Tomatoes
Stuffed Tomatoes has a simple taste. The frozen Zucchini and other vegetables makes Stuffed Tomatoes tastier. One can try Stuffed Tomatoes. for a different taste. - 32.9624
Sage Crumb Stuffed Tomatoes
These Stuffed Tomatoes are an obsession ! Try these tomatoes with irresistible savory bread filling with poultry seasonings. Do come back here to tell me if you like these Stuffed Tomatoes. - 32.627
Stuffed Tomato Recipes By Category