- » Stuffed Tofu
Stuffed Tofu Recipes
Stuffed tofu is a savory dish which is often prepared by stuffing hollowed out tofu triangles or tofu squares with several kinds of spices, and seasonings, and other ingredients and then baking the dish in oven until ... More »
Dried Shrimp Stuffed Bean Curd
Stuffed Bean Curd is an uncomplicated dish that is both easy to prepare and filling! They are perfect for your weekend luncheon with families and relatives! Don't miss out on this wonderful Stuffed Bean Curd recipe. - 46.8569
Fish Stuffed Bean Curd
Fish Stuffed Bean Curd has a fine taste. Fish Stuffed Bean Curd gets its taste from fish stuffing, which also includes vegetables and chicken broth. Fish Stuffed Bean Curd is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 46.5586
Pork Stuffed Bean Curd
These Stuffed Bean Curds taste divine ! Just enjoy these soft meat-stuffed bean curds as a snack or an appetizer with savory sauces and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for this Stuffed Bean Curd are eagerly awaited ! - 39.1988
Stuffed Bean Curd
1 Cut bean cufd cakes in half. Make a pocket in each half to contain filling, taking care not to break bean curd. In a bowl, combine filling ingredients. Stuff bean curd carefully with this mixture. Place bean curd in a shallow heatproof dish and steam for... - 35.8537
Stuffed Bean Curd
1 Cut bean curd cakes in half. Make a pocket in each half to contain filling, taking care not to break bean curd. In a bowl, combine filling ingredients. Stuff bean curd carefully with this mixture. Place bean curd in a shallow heatproof dish and steam for... - 29.1083
You May Also Like!
Chicken Stuffed Tofu With Mushroom Sauce
Chicken Stuffed Tofu With Mushroom Sauce is all in all a great recipe. Chicken Stuffed Tofu With Mushroom Sauce is one dish which has everything about it to suit every palate. Relishing! - 42.0445
Steamed Stuffed Bean Curd
I love this type of Steamed Stuffed Bean Curd meal. That is one reason why this Steamed Stuffed Bean Curd dish is one among my bookmarked recipes. Make this really soon! - 29.7454
Tomatoes With A Spinach And Tofu Stuffing
1) Halve tomatoes horizontally, scoop out seeds with a spoon and discard the seeds.
2) With a sharp knife, cut out and reserve the tomato pulp.
3) Cut 1 tablespoon of the pulp to bite size pieces. Keep aside. Reserve the rest for later... - 42.8213
Tofu Mushroom Dressing And Stuffing
Tofu Mushroom Dressing and Stuffing - A variety of ingredients and blend of great flavors in a classic bread stuffing mix makes this delicious recipe a meal in itself. - 133.629
Tofu Mushroom Stuffed Baked Potatoes
1) Preheat oven to 425°F before baking.
2) Bake potatoes for 40-60 minutes in preheated oven.
3) Meanwhile, in a skillet, mix together onion, mushrooms and sage for the filling.
4) Cook, covered for 5 minutes over medium heat until... - 49.1524
Tofu Stuffed Tomato
1.Spoon out the pulp of the tomatoes leaving the shells intact.
2. Chop tomato pulp.
3. In a small mixing bowl, add the tomato pulp, and all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. Refrigerate covered for 1 hour for flavors to blend well.
5.Spoon... - 43.2055
Stuffed Tofu Triangles
1) To prepare the marinade, in a shallow dish, combine the stock, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, oil, and garlic. Keep aside.
2) To prepare the tofu filling, in a food processor, first combine the shrimp, 1/3 cup of scallions, water chestnuts,... - 47.2226
Fish Stuffed Tofu
Cut tofu squares in half diagonally to make 8 triangles.
Let drain in a colander for at least 15 minutes, then place between paper towels and gently press out excess water.
On widest side of each triangle, cut a pocket to within 1/2-inch of edges.
Gently fill... - 44.8104
Tofu Stuffed Peppers
1. Wrap tofu cakes in double layer of dish towels or lots of paper towels. Press tofu by placing on top of them a cutting board weighted with several canned goods (about 3 pounds worth). Let set for 10 or more minutes. Crumble each tofu cake.
2. Heat olive... - 36.0352
Pitas Stuffed With Tofu Egg Salad
To make the salad, crumble the tofu onto a clean kitchen towel.
Roll up the towel and twist to remove as much liquid as possible.
Mash the eggs with a fork in a large bowl.
Add the tofu, celery, carrot, onion, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper... - 36.8583
Tofu & Herbs Stuffed Peppers
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Cut tops from peppers, remove seeds and tough inner ribs and steam 4 minutes to soften slightly.
Remove peppers from steamer and invert to drain.
Place tomatoes in boiling water in steamer base and blanch 2 minutes.
Drain and... - 44.3269
Stuffed Tofu Recipes By Category