- » Stuffed Tarragon
Stuffed Tarragon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed tarragon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed tarragon recipes.
Stuffed Shrimp With Tarragon
Were you looking for a tasty shrimp dish that you can serve for a dinner party? Then Stuffed Shrimp With Tarragon is definitely the recipe for you. Try it and I am sure you will be surprised by how much your guests like it! - 44.8852
Stuffed Tarragon Trout
1) Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
2) In cold water, wash the trout thoroughly, scraping off remaining scales, if any. Gently pat dry the trout.
3) With lemon juice, rub the split trout, both inside and out.
4) Over each trout, sprinkle pepper... - 42.955
Tomatoes Stuffed With Tarragon Chicken Salad
1. Cut tomatoes crosswise in half. Use a small knife or grapefruit spoon to scoop out seeds and pulp to form a shell. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then invert tomatoes onto paper towels to drain about 30 minutes. Pat dry.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl,... - 29.0987
You May Also Like!
Asparagus And Crab Stuffed Dover Sole With Tarragon Cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Combine shallot, tarragon and cream in a saucepan. Place over medium heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until the sole is ready.
3. Lay out the sole fillets. Place 2 asparagus spears and some crab in the center o - 28.0797
Tarragon Wild Rice Stuffing
Sample this deliciously different Wild Rice Stuffing for your favorite Rock Cornish Hens. Truly awesome, this is also quick to make! - 26.6607
Crab-stuffed Trout With Tarragon
The crab stuffed trout with tarragon is a baked trout recipe prepared along with mushrooms and onions. The crab stuffing is flavored with parsley and tarragon and seasoned to taste. simply baked and garnished with lemon twists, the crab stuffed trout with... - 41.2656
Turkey With Mushroom Sausage Stuffing And Tarragon Gravy
Preheat the oven to 325° F.
Fill the cavity of the turkey with stuffing.
Rub the outside of the turkey with 3 tablespoons of the butter, the tarragon, salt, and pepper.
Pour 6 cups of broth into the bottom of the roasting pan.
Bake the turkey for about 4... - 36.2485
Roast Chicken With Mushroom Sausage Stuffing And Tarragon Gravy
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Place as much of the stuffing as will fit in the cavity of the chicken.
Rub the outside of the chicken with olive oil, liberal amounts of tarragon, and salt and pepper.
Pour the chicken broth in the bottom of a roasting pan.
Add... - 41.3604
Tarragon & Madeira Stuffing Number
Saute the finely cut onions in butter until just soft.
Add salt, pepper, tarragon, parsley, and sherry, and toss with fresh crumbs.
Add additional melted butter, if desired.
Stuff capon lightly.
Secure vent, and truss. - 35.4365
Ham & Tarragon Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Preheat oven to 375°F
2) Trim and chop the mushroom stems.
3) In a pan heat 1 tablespoon of the butter and sauté mushroom and onion for 2 minutes.
4) Mix crumbs, ham, sherry, and seasonings.
5) Stuff mushrooms with the mixture.
6)... - 42.5597
Roast Duck With Liver And Tarragon Stuffing
First prepare the following stuffing: Cook the duck liver and chicken livers in butter or margarine for 6 or 7 minutes; coarsely chop.
Mix tarragon with liver paste or pate de foie gras and the 1/2 cup dry white wine or light cream.
Combine with the chopped... - 37.7563
Roast Chicken With Leek Tarragon And Goat's Cheese Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to fan 180degree C to 200 degree C
2. In a sauté pan, melt 25g of the butter
3. Add leeks and onion and sauté for about 10 minutes until soft.
4. Take pan off the heat and set the pan aside.
5. In a food processor... - 47.3727
Crab Stuffed Shells With Tarragon Tomato Sauce
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and cook the shells in rapidly boiling water for about 10 minutes until al dente.
Drain in a colander, run cold water over the shells to stop their cooking and drain well on paper towels.
There... - 42.403