- » Stuffed Stuffing
Stuffed Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed stuffing recipes.
Quick And Easy Quinoa Stuffed Bell Pepper
If you are bored of eating the same old stuffed bell peppers over and again, here’s a pleasant change for you. Bell pepper stuffed with quinoa is an unbelievably tasty and healthy way to enjoy this classic dish. Savory, quick, and easy, this scrummy... - 138.716
Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Preheat an indoor grill plate on stove.
2. Wash and pat dry the mushrooms. Using a knife, remove the gills of the mushrooms and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, mix together the tomato, cilantro, garlic, black pepper, salt, olive oil... - 124.525
Spicy Hot Stuffed Green Peppers
Need a healthy starter that satisfies the entire family? Then green bell peppers stuffed with a spicy ground beef and rice mixture would perfectly fit the bill. Betty's version of this simple and sumptuous appetizer is a cinch to make and clean up and makes... - 114.484
If you are looking at easting healthy vegetable dishes, try this Stuffed Artichoke Leaves recipe. Artichokes are fiber and nutrient-rich and also low in calories. Moreover, this dish is very simple to prepare and uses a fabulous stuffing of freshly cut... - 114.048
Culinary Carrie: Stuffed Bell Peppers
1. Preheat the oven on 375 degree.
2. Finely chop the garlic and chop the onions, keep it aside.
3. In a medium size pan sauté the onions and garlic with olive oil for 1-2 minutes or until translucent.
4. Add ground beef and ground... - 110.866
Stuffed Shrimp With Scallop Butter Stuffing
Seafood hot off the grill don't get any better than tender and moist Sea Scallop Stuffed Shrimp. And they're quick and easy to grill as shown by the BBQ Pit Boys. Enjoy! - 106.19
Zucchini Boats Stuffed With Summer Vegetables
If you are always looking for tasty ideas & new inspiration to use the wonderful produce of summer here is something that is definitely worth a try! Stuffed peppers always came to mind but why not use zucchini? Stuff these luscious beauties with tons of... - 106.162
Salmon Mousse Stuffed Tomato
Recipe for Salmon Mousse, The flavor combination of fresh ripe tomatoes and light fluffy chilled salmon mousse is really quite extraordinary! This is the perfect make-ahead dish for a multitude of occasions; from Sunday lunch to family dinners to cocktail... - 105.392
Stuffed Chicken Legs Part 1 : Preparing Chicken Legs For Stuffing
If you have never tried stuffing your chicken, here is a delicious and detailed recipe. In this stuffed chicken legs part1: Preparing Chicken Legs for Stuffing you get to see the detailed process of preparing the chicken legs before they can be stuffed. The... - 92.5842
Stuffed Raw Tomatoes - Part 1: Introduction
If you are slowly moving towards raw indulgences, then this stuffed raw tomatoes dish is worth a try. The best thing about this dish is that you can just whomp up a filling of your choice and stuff your tomatoes with it. However, for starters, you can begin... - 90.0342
Stuffed Raw Tomatoes - Part 2: Preparation
There are some days when cooking an elaborate meal might seem impossible. On those days, something as simple, quick and easy as stuffed raw tomatoes will make for a lovely treat. Follow this recipe to learn how to whomp up this tasty treat at home. - 89.1342
Stuffed Chicken Legs Part 3: Fancy Stuffing
After showing the basic stuffing recipe in the previous video, this is stuffed chicken legs part 3: Fancy Stuffing recipe for those who like a little more flavorful stuffing for serving this dish during a special occasion. The chef is using liver, egg, fresh... - 88.8092
Stuffed Grapevine Leaves - Part 1 : Making The Stuffing
Stuffed Grapevine Leaves is a Greek specialty. In Greece it is called Dolmathes. This is the review for part 1 of the video. This part covers blending all the ingredients nicely and rolling the leafs with the stuffing. - 88.3644
Stuffed Chicken Legs Part 2: Basic Stuffing
This video is in continuation to the stuffed chicken legs recipe. In this video the chef is showing how to prepare the stuffing with basic ingredients that is soaked bread. She also has a demo for stuffing the chicken legs which is the most critical part of... - 87.7592
Lobster & Apple Stuffed Manicotti With A White Wine Reduction
When the weather outside is dark and bleary, you definitely need an instant pick-me-up. And what better than yummy lobster and apple stuffed manicotti cooked in wine reduction sauce. Kimberly Edwards presents yet another simple yet tasteful way to make your... - 85.3176
Stuffed Acorn Squash - Part 2: Preparation Cont.
Acorn squashes served with delicious fillings make for one treat that is sure to impress. Moist and succulent, this tasty treat can be included in your dinner fare as an appeasing appetizer. This video teaches you how to make one at home. - 79.5759
Stuffed Acorn Squash - Part 1: Preparation
Wish to get a taste of autumn's bounty? Try this wonderful dish. Acorn squash stuffed with a savory filling is something that is hard to resist. This video recipe shares a simple yet sumptuous recipe of the same. Learn and enjoy. - 79.5009
Cooking Stuffed Potatoes And Eggplants On A Stove Top
Healthy vegetables like Potato and Eggplant stuffed with a mixture and cooked on stove top enriches the flavor of the vegetables. A spicy way to eat and present the vegetables, Bale Dave leaves no stone unturned to make it appeasing in taste and look. Try in... - 64.589
Cut open one end of the wax gourds and scoop out the seeds.
Reserve the cut off pieces.
Heat the oil in a pan and saute the onions till golden brown.
Add the ginger and garlic pastes and the chopped tomatoes.
Stir for a minute or two and add the curry powder,... - 50.3496
Green Peppers With Brown Rice Stuffing
1. Trim bottom of bell peppers so they have a flat surface to stand on.
2. Blanch in boiling water for 4 minutes and drain and leave aside.
3. Spray a baking dish large enough to pack the peppers, with non-stick spray or grease with olive oil.... - 42.5162
Cucumbers With Mushroom Stuffing
Scoop out centers of each cucumber slice using melon bailer; reserve centers.
Pat cucumber slices and centers dry with paper towels.
For stuffing: Combine mushrooms, oil and lemon juice in small skillet and cook over high heat 1 minute.
Add dillweed, salt and... - 39.6568
Veal Birds With Pine Nut Stuffing
Pound the veal very thin and cut in pieces for rolls (about 2 1/2 by 5 inches).
Combine the parsley, ham, raisins, cheese, salt and pepper to taste, and pine nuts to make the stuffing.
Mix well and divide among the veal pieces.
Roll them up and skewer... - 39.4136
Armenian Stuffing For Cabbage Leaves
1. Prepare the cabbage for stuffing.
2. In a skillet heat the oil, add the onion and cook gently until golden brown. Add the rice and cook, covered, over low heat one-half hour. Stir occasionally.
3. Add the remaining ingredients except the cabbage and stock... - 38.1123
My son is not very fond of bitter gourd. I tried Bharlela-Karela recipe for him and it worked wonders for him and me.If you prepare it the way I have mentioned below, this dish will not taste very bitter for sure! - 33.7938
Celery With Red Caviar Stuffing
1) Select and rinse the inner celery stalks thoroughly.
2) In a bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, caviar, onion, parsley, salt and pepper to taste, mix well.
3) Stuff the caviar mixture into the celery stalks and place in the refrigerator until... - 32.7072
1) In a large bowl, add in the breadcrumbs, egg, mixed herbs, shredded suet or melted margarine, chopped parsley, lemon juice, lemon rind, salt and pepper.
2) Mix the ingredients till well combined. Check the seasoning.
3) Stuff the veal with the above... - 31.3363
Cornbread Stuffing With Savory Glaze
In mixing bowl toss together cornbread, onion, green pepper, butter, egg, pimiento, salt and pepper.
Divide evenly between chops.
Savory Glaze: Mix together 1/2 cup ketchup, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, 2 teaspoons prepared mustard and 1/4 teaspoon chili powder. - 29.8761
Apple Stuffing With Sweet Glaze
In mixing bowl combine apples, raisins, egg, butter, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
Divide evenly between chops.
Sweet Glaze: Mix together 1/3 cup currant jelly and 2 tablespoons orange juice. - 25.7809
Apple And Raisin Stuffing
Combine all ingredients, and mix well.
Stuffs crop and body cavity of a goose weighing about 10 lbs minus head, feet, and organs. - 22.779
Tuvar Lilva Kachori - Stuffed Pigeon Peas Balls
1. For the dough: In a bowl with water, add oil and stirring vigorously combine it well with the water. Set it aside for half an hour.
2. In another mixing bowl, add and combine the flour with besan and salt. Knead it into a dough using... - 0
Rosalie Fiorino Harpole : Italian Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Wash and clean the mushrooms, remove the stem and pat them dry, keep it aside.
2. Finely chop the garlic, fresh parsley and chop the red pepper, keep it aside.
3. Preheat the oven at 40 degree.
4. In a pan brown the Italian sweet... - 0
Stuffed Stuffing Recipes By Category