- » Stuffed Spanish Style
Stuffed Spanish Style Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed spanish style recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed spanish style recipes.
Baked Spanish Style Fish
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, melt butter with 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat.
Add potatoes, cover, and cook until browned and tender when pierced, about 15 minutes total; turn as heeded with a spatula.
Lift potatoes from pan; set aside.
Add onion... - 37.3411
Braised Duckling Spanish Style
Heat large Browning Skillet in Radarange oven 4 1/2 minutes.
Add half the duckling pieces, skin side down.
Cook, uncovered, 1 minute per side.
Drain off fat, reserve.
Heat Browning Skillet again 2 minutes.
Add rest of duckling pieces.
Cook, uncovered, 1... - 39.3953
Spanish Style Duckling
1) Preheat oven to 400° F before roasting.
2) In a covered saucepan, bring duckling giblets and neck combined with water and 1/2 teaspoon salt to a boil.
3) Allow simmering for 1 hour, saving stock.
4) Roll duckling in flour.
5) In a... - 44.9144
Rinse excess salt from cod; then soak cod overnight in cold water, changing water several times.
Drain and cut into serving-size pieces.
Cook onion and garlic in oil till onion is tender but not brown.
Add fish pieces and cook till lightly browned.
Add... - 35.2608
Cauliflower In The Spanish Style
When the cauliflower has cooled, stand the florets, stems down, in a flat-bottomed vegetable dish that will hold them upright.
With a spatula, smooth the mayonnaise over the top.
Decorate the cauliflower with olives tucked between the florets and a crisscross... - 30.2426
Spanish Style Chicken And Rice
1. Combine the rice, salt, and water in a saucepan and bring to a simmer over low heat. Cover and cook until the rice is just tender, 15 to 17 minutes. Set aside, covered, until the chicken is done.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut through the wing joints of the... - 39.4852
Duck Spanish Style
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Sprinkle the duck with salt and pepper. In a skillet heat the oil, add the duck and brown on all sides. Transfer the cluck to a casserole or covered baking dish and pour off all but two tablespoons of the fat.
3. To... - 30.1326
Duck Spanish Style
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Sprinkle the duck with salt and pepper. In a skillet heat the oil, add the duck and brown on all sides. Transfer the duck to a casserole or covered baking dish and pour off all but two tablespoons of the fat.
3. To... - 37.6857
Spanish Style Omelette
Preheat grill to high.
Heat oil in a large, heavy-based frying pan.
Add garlic and spring onions, cook for 1-2 mins, until softened.
Add pepper and tomatoes, and cook for 2 mins.
Season eggs with salt and pepper, then add herbs.
Pour into pan and cook until... - 40.9136
Spanish Style Shrimp And Scallop Salad
In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the oil with the garlic over moderately high heat until it is hot but not smoking and in it saute the shrimp and the scallops, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Stir in the tomato, the olives, and the onion and transfer the mixture to... - 31.2618
Spanish Style Tuna Melts
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
Spread the almonds in a pie plate and toast for about 6 minutes, until fragrant.
Let cool slightly, then coarsely chop.
Turn the broiler on.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the tuna with the mayonnaise, onion, olives, piquillo peppers,... - 40.0587
Turkey Rumaki Spanish Style
1. Fry the SIZZLEAN in a hot frying pan for about 2 minutes each side.
2. Half each slice crosswise.
3. In each slice, wrap a turkey chunk and an olive.
4. Secure with a skewer or a large wooden toothpick.
5. Grill the Turkey Rumaki... - 31.2123
Have you been looking for some great comfort food recipes? watch this video to learn a simple yet delicious Stuffed Peppers recipe. You are certainly going to relish these. - 126.219
Peppers Stuffed With Spanish Rice
Bring water in a large saucepan to a boil.
Meanwhile, cut the peppers lengthwise in half.
Remove and discard the stems, seeds and membranes.
Carefully, place the peppers in the boiling water for 3 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, remove the peppers and invert... - 45.7797
Chicken Seville Style
In large, deep skillet, heat oil until haze forms above skillet; reduce heat.
Add chicken pieces; brown evenly on all sides.
Add onion and ham to skillet; cook until onion slices wilt and ham begins to brown, about 5 minutes.
Drain excess oil... - 39.5473
Spanish Veal Casserole
Preheat oven to 375Ã‚Â°F. (moderately hot).
Coat veal lightly with flour.
Brown richly in heated butter or margarine.
Place in broad, shallow baking dish.
Fry onion until tender, but not browned, in same pan.
Stir in soup, juice, sliced stuffed olives,... - 41.6519
Wild Spanish Rice
Pour wild rice into a fine strainer and rinse under running water.
Put rice and broth in a 10 to 12-inch frying pan and bring to a boil over high heat.
Cover and simmer until rice is tender to bite, about 45 minutes.
Drain, reserving broth.
Set broth and rice... - 43.0897
Almost Instant Spanish Chicken And Rice
1. In a small saucepan, bring saffron and broth to a simmer, stirring to dissolve saffron. Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, cook chicken and sausage in olive oil over medium heat, stirring often, until chicken is white throughout, about 10 minutes. Add... - 26.9816
Combine for marinade: oil, vinegar and seasonings.
Beat or shake well.
Arrange avocados, olives and vegetables in serving dish.
Pour marinade over vegetables and chill several hours. - 31.732
Yummy Cassoulet Country-Style is rarely shared in my family. Everyone loves this dish and refuses to part with their share. Try this tasty Cassoulet Country-Style recipe for yourself. - 41.843
Red Snapper Vera Cruz Style
1 Heat half of the oil in a large frying pan. Season the fillets with salt and fry until golden on each side. Remove to a warm plate and cover.
2 Add the rest of the oil to the pan and saute the onion and garlic until they are translucent. Add the tomatoes,... - 33.3573
Red And Yellow Stuffed Peppers
1. Roast the peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning until charred all over. Place in a plastic bag, twisting the top to enclose them, and let steam in the refrigerator for about 5 minutes. Working over... - 29.9283
Caponata Using Olives
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add celery and cook, stirring often, until tender.
Remove celery from pan with a slotted spoon and reserve.
Place eggplant in pan, reduce heat to medium, and cook, stirring, until eggplant is lightly... - 45.5976
Vegetarian Bean Burritos
Warm tortillas as label directs; keep warm.
In nonstick 12 inch skillet, heat oil over medium high heat.
Add zucchini, salt, and cinnamon and cook until zucchini is tender crisp, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in 2 quart saucepan, heat kidney beans with their... - 31.7626
Spicy Fish Tacos With Mango Salsa
1. For the Spanish Style Dry Rub: In a small bowl, mix the kosher salt, dry oregano, chili powder, cumin, red pepper flakes, onion powder and garlic powder.
2. Season the tilapia with this mix.
3. Heat the olive oil in a skillet and... - 100.733
Polio De Sevilla
Wash and season the chickens with salt; truss.
Rub each with 2 tablespoons olive oil and place breast side up in a large open baking or broiling pan without rack.
Put in a hot oven (400°) for 20 minutes to brown.
Then add to the pan the carrots, leeks,... - 38.6872
Mexican Beef Pie
Mexican Beef Pie has a Luscious taste. The fabrication of green pepper, beef, salt, black pepper, chili powder, and tomato sauce gives the Mexican Beef Pie Implausible taste. Must catch it - 44.4851
Mexican Beef Pie
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 400° F
2. Take a pie plate sized 9 inch and line it with half the pastry.
3. Take a skillet and heat some oil in it.
4. Add green pepper and onion to it and sauté for 5 minutes.
5. Add the beef and... - 46.2435
The Mexican Chile Relleno Dinner
Love your Mexican food? Chef Bhal Dave teaches you how to make stuffed pepper aka chile relleno at home without much sweat or toil. The instructions are easy to follow and can help you pull off this Mexican delicacy at home to perfection. - 58.1541
Beautiful Simple Seafood Dish
Chef Nico Rahnama shows you how to cook a beautiful, simple and elegant Seafood Dish, using Spanish chorizo, stuffed olives, shrimps, scallops and cherry compote, .
Bon Appétit! - 0
Garbanzo And Green Olive Salad
1. Wash and clean olives in a wire strainer and drain thoroughly.
2. Slice olives and keep in a bowl.
3. Drain garbanzos.
4. Add garbanzos to olives. Add onion, celery, garlic, parsley, lemon peel, lemon juice, and cayenne.
5. Drizzle oil over it and... - 48.478
Grilled Pita Dippers With South Western Hummus
ITS A VERY NICE FUSSION OF DIFFERENT CUSINES ( ARABIC , GREEK AND AMERICAN ).
EVERY BODY LOVES PITA BUT U ALL WILL LOVE TO EAT A GRILLED PITA BREAD WITH A AROMA OF BURNT BUTTER WITH FUSSION OF PITA , AND A DIP ITSELF ONLY MADE FOR PITA . - 54.3181