- » Stuffed Shrimp
Stuffed Shrimp Recipes
Stuffed shrimp is a savory and flavorful shrimp based dish prepared by stuffing shrimp with distinct ingredients consisting of some form of meat or vegetable, seasonings, herbs, and often, sherry or white wine. Bread ... More »
Crabmeat Stuffed Shrimp
When you are pressed for time, try preparing this quick and easy shrimp recipe at home. Beryl Stokes shares with you an easy, tasty stuffed shrimp recipe that comes stacked with crabmeat, shrimps, eggs, a slew of herbs and sauces and makes for a scrumptious... - 108.178
Pancetta Wrapped Shrimps Stuffed With Garlic
Try this pancetta wrapped shrimps stuffed with garlic recipe and you will see that this recipe is not that difficult to get your hands on and it looks fabulous. So surprise your diners next time with this fancy dish. - 103.227
Thaw frozen shrimp.
Shell shrimp, leaving tails on.
Butterfly shrimp by splitting down the back almost but not all the way through; devein.
Cook celery, green pepper, and garlic in butter till tender; blend in 1 tablespoon flour.
Stir in milk and cook till... - 46.1724
Glazed Stuffed Shrimp
Marinate the shrimp for 2 hours or longer in the combined lemon juice, catchup, red pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
Toss to coat well.
Stick a toothpick through shrimp to help hold it in a rounded form.
Place on a sheet of waxed paper.
Combine the filling... - 43.4386
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) In a food processer, place together half of the shrimps, green onions, parsley and garlic, chop until fine.
3) In a non-stick pan, heat butter until it starts to bubble and add shrimp mixture.
4) Stir... - 42.8076
Chef K's Stuffed Shrimp
Peel and devein the shrimp.
Slice down the centre 3/4's through, flat with a meat mallet.
Place on a baking sheet.
Heat the butter in a sauce pan; add the flour, reduce heat and cook for 2 minutes.
Add 1 cup (250 ml) of milk.
Cook, stirring until a very thick... - 41.6767
1) Remove the shells of the shrimps, but leave the tail.
2) Devein the shrimps, wash and dry.
3) In a bowl, mix together beef, scallions, 1 teaspoon salt, and the pepper.
4) Stuff the shrimps and close opening using toothpick.
5) Mix... - 41.1602
1. In a skillet, heat oleo and saute onions, bell pepper, celery, garlic and parsley in it; stir in chopped shrimp to it and allow to cook for ten minutes
2. Add wet bread and eggs into it and cook for another five minutes, stirring all the while; add... - 39.7913
Roquefort Stuffed Shrimp
1) In a saucepan, allow the salted water to boil. Then add the shrimp and boil for 3-5 minutes.
2) Drain, shell and devein the shrimp. Then cut the shrimp halfway through the length and place in the refrigerator.
3) Meanwhile, combine the scallion,... - 37.6495
Hernosillo Snapper Stuffed With Shrimps
1 Rinse out red snapper and set aside. Shell shrimps and coarsely slice mushrooms.
2 Add shrimps and mushrooms to melted butter in a skillet. Add green onions, celery and herbs. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Saute until shrimps are pink and mushrooms... - 33.6477
Blend softened cheeses with mayonnaise, thyme, paprika and lemon juice.
Cut shrimp in half lengthwise and place 1/2 teaspoon filling between halves.
Dip edge in parsley.
Refrigerate about 30 minutes to set cheese.
Serve with cocktail picks. - 31.959
Roquefort Stuffed Shrimp
1. Bring two quarts salted water to a boil in a saucepan. Add the shrimp and, when the water returns to a boil, cook three to five minutes.
2. Drain the shrimp, shell and devein. Split the shrimp down the spine about halfway through. Chill.
3. Meanwhile,... - 28.0322
Stuffed Shrimp Recipes By Category