- » Stuffed Salmon
Stuffed Salmon Recipes
Stuffed salmon, a popular dish in various parts of the world, is prepared by stuffing salmon fillets with several ingredients often consisting of some seafood items, vegetables, seasonings, and flavorings. The ... More »
Salmon Stuffed Zucchini
In a medium mixing bowl combine egg, Worcestershire sauce, dillweed, and pepper.
Stir in salmon and cooked rice.
Trim ends of zucchini, then halve lengthwise.
Scrape out pulp leaving 1/4 inch shells.
Set shells aside.
Finely chop zucchini pulp... - 40.8055
Grilled Rice Stuffed Salmon
Saute onion, celery, green pepper and garlic in butter in a skillet for 3 minutes.
Add sauteed vegetables to rice; add olives, parsley and basil.
Place salmon on heavy duty aluminum foil.
Stuff salmon with lemon slices and rice mixture. (Any... - 40.0363
Lemony Apple Stuffed Salmon
Build a campfire and allow it to burn down to glowing coals.
Cut two 36 x 18-inch sheets of heavy-duty foil.
Place salmon in center of 1 sheet.
Turn up edges slightly.
Sprinkle cavity of fish with dill.
Stuff cavity of fish with apple, onion and lemon... - 33.6001
You May Also Like!
Salmon With Mushroom Stuffing
1. Arrange salmon steaks in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish with thick edges toward outside of dish. Sprinkle with salt; set aside. Combine butter, onion and celery in large glass mixing bowl.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are... - 33.3639
Fisherman Style Potatoes Stuffed With Salmon
Bake potatoes; remove from oven and split lengthwise into halves.
Scoop out potatoes; mash and add milk, egg, salt, paprika, and lemon juice; beat until light and fluffy.
Melt butter in saucepan.
Saute salmon and onion until onion is tender.
Fold into mashed... - 37.9472
Whole Salmon With Lemon Rice Stuffing
Prepare lemon-rice stuffing
Wipe fish with damp cloth, inside body cavity and out.
Lightly pack stuffing into cavity; sew opening with heavy thread (wrap any leftover stuffing in foil and heat on grill).
Cut a piece of heavy-duty foil to fit one side of... - 34.9362
Salmon Stuffed Potatoes
Bake potatoes, remove from oven and split lengthwise into halves.
Scoop out potatoes, mash and add milk, egg, salt, paprika, and lemon juice; beat until Tight and fluffy.
Fold in salmon and onions which have been sauteed in butter.
Refill potato shells,... - 36.8942
Salmon Stuffed French Bread
1) Cut loaf in half crosswise and slice 1 inch off each end to form 2 (6-inch) pieces of bread.
2) Leaving 1/2-inch shell, gently remove center of bread.
3) Reserve center bread pieces for a later use.
4) In medium bowl, combine all... - 47.4061
Salmon Stuffed Potatoes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Slice tops of potatoes; scoop out pulp, reserving shells.
Into a mixer bowl place potato pulp.
In a skillet over medium heat melt margarine.
Saute until moisture evaporates.
Into potato shells spoon... - 40.8393
Stuffed Smoked Salmon
Soak hickory chips in enough water to cover about 1 hour before grilling.
In saucepan cook celery and onion in the 3 tablespoons butter till tender.
Pour over stuffing croutons.
Add parsley, lemon peel and juice, salt, and pepper.
Toss together... - 43.5567
Salmon With Stuffing
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Rinse and dry the salmon, then sprinkle 1 teaspoon salt inside the fish.
3) In a nonstick baking pan, place the salted salmon.
4) In a saucepan, simmer the onion, garlic, celery and bay leaf in 1/4 cup... - 43.7381
Baked Stuffed Salmon
Choose a large baking pan into which you can fit the salmon and still have room for about an inch of liquid all around the fish.
Salt and pepper the fish.
Stuff it with green pepper, yellow onion, carrot, and parsley.
Place in the pan, and add chicken broth... - 33.8352
Salmon Stuffed Tomatoes
1.Cut away tops of tomatoes and scoop out the pulp leaving hollow tomatoes.
2.Drain on paper towels by inverting tomatoes over them.
3.Mix together salmon, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce.
4.Spoon in 1 1/2 teaspoons of the filling into each tomato... - 34.8718
Stuffed Salmon Fillet
1. To make filling, heat oil in a wok over a medium heat, add leek and ginger and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until leeks are golden. Add mushrooms, spinach and dill (a) and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until mushrooms are just tender. Remove mixture from wok and... - 34.2889
Baked Stuffed Salmon Or Trout
Rinse fish and pat dry; sprinkle skin and cavities with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
Melt 1/2 cup butter in skillet and saute-onions, pepper strips and minced garlic until onion is softened.
Add tomatoes, oregano, basil, bay leaf, and salt and pepper to... - 40.1652
Stuffed Salmon Recipes By Category