- » Stuffed Ripe Plum Tomato
Stuffed Ripe Plum Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed ripe plum tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed ripe plum tomato recipes.
Stuffed Tomatoes En Papillote
Cut tomatoes in half lengthwise, and scoop out pulp, reserving for other uses.
Invert tomato halves in pairs, cut side down, on paper towels; let stand 30 minutes.
Spread squash and zucchini in a single layer on paper towels.
Cover with additional paper... - 38.5294
Tabbouleh Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Take a medium sized bowl, add bulgur wheat (tabouleh). Pour boiling water to cover the wheat and stir.
2) Cover the bowl, keep it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to soften.
3) Put in lemon juice, parsley, mint, scallions, plum tomato to the... - 47.5331
Preheat oven 425°F.
Coat nonstick baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Place tortillas on baking sheet; top each with 2 tablespoons cheese, half the chili powder, bell pepper, tomato, chilies and olives.
Top with remaining 2 tablespoons cheese.
Bake 5... - 32.5618
This taco dip is a peppy flavored cheese dip. Made with salsa and cream cheese with sour cream, the taco dip is spiced with chili powder, cumin and red pepper. Served with a topping or garnish of sliced veggies and olives, it is a good party snack with chips. - 35.358
Jumbo Shrimp Ragout
1) In a large heavy pot, saute the garlic in the oil over a low heat for 1 minute, until soft.
2) Stir in the escarole and olives, stir continuously and cook for about 1 minute, until the escarole is tender.
3) Stir in the broth and basil, then cook... - 41.5633
Ceviche Del Jardin
1. Put the fish into a medium nonreactive bowl with the lime juice and coconut water. Cover and chill for 12 hours or overnight, stirring once in a while. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the marinade.
2. Return the marinated fish to the bowl. It will now appear... - 32.6345