- » Stuffed Red Snapper
Stuffed Red Snapper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed red snapper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed red snapper recipes.
Crabmeat Stuffed Baked Red Snapper
Clean and prepare fish.
The head may be left on if you prefer.
Season the fish inside and out with salt and pepper.
Make a stuffing by sauteing onion and celery in butter or oleo.
Combine with egg, bread crumbs, parsley, stock and crabmeat.
Stuff... - 46.326
Dill Stuffed Red Snapper
Saute the leeks and celery in the stock in a medium-size skillet over medium heat, until they are slightly tender.
Stir in the bread crumbs and dill and remove from heat.
Rub the fish inside and out with one half of the lemon.
Stuff the bread crumb mixture... - 44.3212
Cucumber Stuffed Red Snapper
Thaw frozen fish.
Cook onion in 2 tablespoons butter.
In a large bowl combine cooked onion, bread cubes, cucumber, green pepper, parsley, lemon peel, thyme, sage, 1/4 teaspoon salt,and dashpepper.
Sprinkle cavity offish with salt and pepper.
Place in... - 41.8783
Baked Stuffed Red Snapper
If you wish to omit the stuffing, put undrained tomatoes over top of fish before baking and use the regular basting sauce.
Serve with hot fluffy rice. - 22.5088
You May Also Like!
Stuffed Red Snapper
Stuffed Red Snapper is a lovely seafood preparation that has a unique and incomparable taste. This Stuffed Red Snapper recipe is fantastic and I often use it to prepare tasty Stuffed Red Snapper for dinner parties. - 42.7381
Stuffed Red Snapper
The stuffed red snapper recipe is a baked recipe for snapper that I often prepare for homely meals. Stuffed with a rice shrimp and veggie mix with gingeroot the snapper is rubbed with lime and baked. I love to serve this with the deglazed fond sauce, that I... - 47.9427
Red Snapper With Caper Stuffing
Rinse fish under running cold water; drain well and pat dry with absorbent paper.
Lightly spoon the stuffing into fish and close opening by fastening securely with skewers.
Put in a greased large shallow baking pan.
Brush surface of fish with a mixture of the... - 42.1847
Baked Red Snapper With Oyster Stuffing
1. Grease large shallow roasting pan. Rinse red snapper with running cold water; pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle fish lightly inside and outside with salt; place fish in pan.
2. Make stuffing: Dice celery stalks and chop onion. In 2-quart saucepan over... - 35.3907
Baked Red Snapper With Artichoke Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet.
3) Add the onions and sautÃ© till they are translucent.
4) Add the artichoke hearts and sautÃ© for another 3 minutes.
5) Add the bread crumbs, lemon... - 46.2769
Red Snapper With Shrimp Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Dress the fish. Clean it and apply salt inside and outside the fish.
3. Add onion and celery to butter and cook till soft. Stir in rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4. Use the mixture to stuff the... - 45.6094
Crab Stuffed Red Snapper
In 1-qt casserole combine tomato, celery, green pepper, onion and parsley; cover.
Microwave at High 2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring after half the time.
Stir in remaining ingredients except fish.
Spoon crab mixture into... - 43.855
Stuffed Red Snapper
Place fish on microwave safe platter or in 12x8x2-in dish.
Stuff cavity with Vegetable Stuffing.
Brush all areas with mixture of brown bouquet sauce and butter.
Cover head and thin tail end with strips of aluminum foil.
Cover platter or dish with plastic... - 32.1161
Chilli And Crab Stuffed Red Snapper
1. Rinse the fish and pat dry on absorbent kitchen paper. Season inside and out and place in a shallow dish. Spoon over the sherry and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, make the stuffing. Carefully halve, deseed and finely chop the chilli. Place in a small bowl.
3.... - 34.9097
Artichoke-stuffed Red Snapper
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
In 9-inch skillet heat oil; add onions and saute until translucent.
Add artichoke hearts and saute for 3 minutes longer.
Stir in bread crumbs, parsley, lemon juice, salt, and pepper; remove from heat and allow mixture to cool... - 35.1948
Stuffed Red Snapper Recipes By Category
Stuffed Red Snapper Dish: