- » Stuffed Potato Sauce
Stuffed Potato Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed potato sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed potato sauce recipes.
Stuffed Potato Chops With Tomato Sauce
1 In a pan, boil the potatoes in salted water, until tender.
2 Allow to cool and grate them.
3 In the same pan, boil the finely chopped carrots in salted water, until tender.
4 In a frying pan, heat 1 tbsp ghee.
5 Add in chopped onion and... - 45.8175
You May Also Like!
Stuffed Potatoes With Bechamel Sauce
Wash potatoes and pat dry; prick each potato several times with a fork.
Arrange potatoes end to end in a circle on paper towels in microwave oven, leaving at least 1 inch between each potato.
Microwave at HIGH for 12 to 14 minutes, turning and rearranging... - 28.5497
Stuffed Potatoes With Laban Sauce
Wash and scrub the potatoes well to remove all dirt.
Dry and rub with oil.
Prick the potatoes on all sides a few times with a fork.
Boil the potatoes till just done.
While the boiled potatoes are still warm, halve them lengthwise.
Scoop out the inner portion... - 43.6792
Pizza Stuffed Potato
1. Preheat oven to 450Â°F. Cut potato in half lengthwise. Scoop out pulp from potato halves into a bowl, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells; mash pulp and reserve shells.
2 Add 1 ounce mozzarella cheese, the tomato sauce, ricotta cheese, oregano, and garlic... - 26.2645
Cheese And Almond Stuffed Potatoes
1. Use fork to prick potatoes at two places.
2. Take paper towel - place potatoes at least an inch apart on oven floor.
3. Microwave potatoes at HIGH for 10 ½ - 12 ½ minutes until the potatoes turn firm. Turn over the potatoes and... - 44.3363
Potato Dumplings With Cheese Sauce
Pare potatoes; cut into large pieces.
Heat 1 inch salted water ( 1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Cover and heat to boiling.
Cook until tender, 25 to 30 minutes; drain.
Mash or put through potato ricer.
Beat in egg, garlic, 2... - 38.4114
Cheese Stuffed Potatoes
1. Slice the potatoes in half lengthwise
2. Scoop out the centers with a spoon, leaving 1/2" thick shells.
3. Mash the centers roughly with a fork and place in a medium bowl.
4. Add the cottage cheese, buttermilk, carrots, parsley, thyme... - 42.6106
Potatoes Stuffed With Shrimp
Pierce the potatoes with a fork or skewer in two places.
Arrange the potatoes 1 inch apart on paper plates and cook for 12 minutes on the highest setting.
Turn the po tatoes over after 6 minutes and rotate the dish one-quarter of a turn.
Leave the po tatoes... - 40.6761
Stuffed Baked Potatoes
1. Wash and pat dry the potatoes
2. Bake the potatoes at 375°F for 1 hour
3. Cut a slice off the top of the potatoes.
4. With a scoop, remove the insides of the potatoes and leave a ¼-inch shell. Set this mash aside for later use. Invert the... - 41.9371
Roast Goose With Potato Stuffing
1. If a frozen oven-ready goose is used, allow to thaw slowly over a period of at least 12 hours.
2. From the cavity of the chicken remove the giblets and reserve the liver for the stuffing, discarding the rest.
3. Wash, clean and chop the... - 47.4326