- » Stuffed Pork
Stuffed Pork Recipes
Stuffed pork is a savory dish prepared by filling pork with vegetables and/or sausage, often, seasoning it with salt and pepper. Herbs like parsley, basil, and rosemary are also suggested as the pork stuffing ... More »
Boudin Stuffed Pork Loins
1. Remove the sausage casing and crumble the sausage meat.
2. Season the pork lion with the bbq rub and spread the sausage meat evenly on it.
3. Roll the pork lion and seal the ends with toothpicks.
4. Season the rolled pork lion with the rub... - 80.2001
Stuffed Crown Roast Of Pork
Rub 1 tablespoon oil over entire roast; place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Cover rib ends -with aluminum foil.
Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-3/4 hours.
For stuffing, in a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and... - 46.1858
Stuffed Leg Of Pork
1. Ask the butcher to bone the pork joint as much as possible and remove a little of the meat to make a pocket in the joint.
2. Chop this extra meat into a fine paste.
3. Wash and scrape the joint to remove all excess grist and fat.... - 45.693
Stuffed Crown Pork Flambe
Stuffed crown pork flambe is a pork roast recipe. Stuffed with a herbed stuffing mix of apples and mushrooms, the stuffed crown pork roast is oven cooked and finished with brandy and can be served with the flames as they diminish for a great presentation. - 45.6423
Stuffed Pork Pâté
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3.
2. Grease the bottom and sides of a 1 kg/2 lb loaf tin.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine together the minced pork, onion and garlic along with the remaining P-té ingredients; stir well to... - 45.6236
Harvest Stuffed Pork
1) Using a sharp knife, cut off the fat
2) Into a bowl, beat the eggs using a fork
3) Add the breadcrumbs, corn, onion, salt, pepper and sage.
4) Into the cavity of the meat, pack the stuffing to fill
5) Shape the meat into a round and... - 45.0074
Rice Stuffed Pork Crown Roast
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) On a shallow roasting pan, place the pork rib roast with its bone tips facing up.
3) Cover the tips of the bone with foil.
4) Roast the meat for about 3 1/2 hours.
5) In a 1-quart saucepan, boil 2 1/2 cups... - 44.4818
Cold Stuffed Pork Roast
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) In a saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add in the onion, garlic and bacon. Saute till the onions become soft.
3) Add in the grapes, mushrooms, bread crumbs, egg, parsley, thyme, rosemary, salt and... - 44.3099
Herbed Stuffed Pork
1) Using a sharp knife, trim off fat
2) Into a frying pan, dab in the butter and saute the onion and celery till soft
3) Mix together the bread crumbs, salt, thyme, rosemary and parsley
4) Add in the onion mixture and toss to coat
5) Spoon the mixture... - 44.1874
Stuffed Pork Square
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) Using a fork, shred luncheon meat.
3) In a medium-size frying pan, heat butter or margarine and sauté onions in it until golden.
4) Mix in stuffing and corn and liquid and then take off the... - 44.139
Onion Stuffed Pork Roast
1) Debone the pork shoulder to make a cavity
2) Into a frying pan, dab in butter and saute the onion and marjoram till tender
3) Stuff the mea pocket with the onion
4) Seal the pocket and tie the meat with string
5) Rub mustard on the... - 44.0629
Stuffed Pork Rolls
Heat half the drippings in a frying pan and fry the onions until golden brown.
Add the drained sauerkraut, salt, sugar and water.
Simmer for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, remove the pith, core and seeds from the pepper and cut into strips.
Chop the bacon and fry in... - 43.5469
Stuffed Shoulder Of Pork
Pour 1/2 cup [125 ml.] of the rum over the meat and let it stand while the stuffing is being prepared.
Soak the bread crumbs in the milk, then squeeze them dry.
Mix the crumbs with the sage, thyme, chives, chili, bay leaf, parsley, garlic, a little salt and... - 43.4691
Cold Stuffed Pork Belly
Put the pork bones and rind in a large saucepan with the water, carrot, parsley root, celeriac, a pinch of thyme, salt, peppercorns, allspice and bay leaf.
Simmer, with the lid ajar, for 30 minutes.
To prepare the stuffing, mix all of the ingredients well... - 43.3986
Apricot Stuffed Pork
1) In a deep, microwavable dish, add in the onions, butter and celery. Cover the dish and cook for 3 minutes. Stir once in between.
2) Add in the breadcrumbs, chopped parsley, salt, pepper. Mix well.
3) Add in 6 apricot halves along with 2 tablespoons... - 43.348
Fruit Stuffed Pork Crown
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) In a shallow roasting pan, place the roast, season with salt and pepper, wrap with foil and roast uncovered for 2-1/4 hours.
3) Combine the remaining four ingredients.
4) Separate the oranges in section... - 43.1748
Herb Stuffed Pork Birds
Cut bones out of chops.
Pound meat slightly.
Make stuffing: Cook onion, pars ley, and celery in butter; add 1/2 tea spoon salt, the pepper, and poultry seasoning; mix with bread crumbs; add a little water to moisten.
Put some stuffing on each chop.
Roll, and... - 42.7383
Anchovy Stuffed Leg Of Pork
Have the pork boned and remove some of the meat to form a pocket.
Scrape off all the meat and fat from the bone; chop all the excess meat fine.
Mix with the garlic, pepper, coriander, shrimp paste or anchovy paste and soy sauce.
Stuff the pocket and close... - 42.1776
Sausage And Herb Stuffed Pork
1.Remove visible fat from pork.
2.Coat grill with nonfat cooking spray.
3. Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
4.Take a medium mixing bowl, combine breadcrumbs, parsley, thyme, pepper, marjoram and sausage.
5. Using a sharp knife, make slits on... - 42.0738
Cucumber Stuffed Pork Balls
Cucumber Stuffed Pork Balls dish are simple and easy to prepare. The cucumber absorbs and retains the myriad flavors of the dish. The discovery of delicious cooked pork meat when taking a bite of the Cucumber Stuffed Pork Balls is delightfully surprising and... - 41.0351
Stuffed Pork Belly
Fry the crumbled rolls briefly in the butter.
Season with the parsley, marjoram, ground cardamom and a little salt and pepper, and remove from the heat.
Add the egg and raisins, and mix well.
Fill the pocket in the meat with this stuffing and sew up the... - 39.7632
Ormania Stuffed Pork Belly
With a sharp knife, cut horizontally into the middle of the pork belly to open a pocket between the layers of meat.
Prepare the stuffing as follows: Place the squeezed, soaked bread rolls in a dish, beat in the eggs, add the minced liver and bacon, the fried... - 39.496
Apple Stuffed Crown Roast Of Pork
Cook onion, celery, and apples in butter for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and add.
remaining ingredients except pork.Fill roast lightly with stuffing, heaping it up in the center.
Roast, uncovered, in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for about 4 hours.
Fasten... - 38.7118
Chorizo Stuffed Pork
1)Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) In a small oven-proof frying pan, heat the oil and stir fry the chorizo on all sides.
3) Using a knife, make a slit in the pork and push in the chorizo, like how you do a hot dog.
4) Place the pork... - 38.5092
Fruit Stuffed Pork Roast
1. Place roast on a cutting board with ends of ribs up and meat side toward you. Make slits between chops about 2 inches deep for pockets for stuffing.
2. Saute onion in butter or margarine until soft in a medium-size saucepan; stir in water and 1/4 cup of... - 37.6649
Kelly's Stuffed Pork Roast
Make a stuffing mixture of the following: Saute green pepper, onion, and garlic in oil until tender.
Add tomato sauce and hot water; bring to boil.
Combine with chili powder, sugar, salt, and 1/4 cup water, add with olives and raisins to sauce.
Boil 4... - 37.0295
Roast Stuffed Pork
Sprinkle roast with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper; cook garlic, onion, and green pepper in oil in skillet until onion is tender.
Add remaining ingredients except rice.
Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Mix rice with 1/3 cup of sauce; stuff roast with... - 35.8689
Onion Stuffed Pork Roast
1. Ask your meatman to remove the bone from pork shoulder to make a pocket. (Cook bone in pan with roast, if you wish, for extra flavor for drippings.) Score fat on meat into deep 1-inch squares.
2. Saute onion with marjoram in butter or margarine just until... - 34.3056
Sausage & Herb Stuffed Pork
Remove any visible fat from the pork.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine the sausage, breadcrumbs, parsley, thyme, marjoram and pepper.
With a sharp knife, cut a slit sideways almost completely... - 33.5942
Sauerkraut Stuffed Pork Roast
Separate halves and set aside, fat-side down.
In small mixing bowl, mix sauerkraut, brown sugar and caraway seed.
Press onto one half of roast.
Place other half, fat-side up, on top.
Tie with string in several places.
Remove cooking grid.
Center... - 33.3129
Prune Stuffed Pork
1.Make a hole through the meat with the handle of a wooden spoon or ask your butcher to cut a jacket in the center along the length of the roast.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2.Cover pitted prunes with boiling water and soak 30 minutes. Drain and stuff the... - 31.4194
Succulent Stuffed Pork
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a small bowl and rub over the pork. Let stand for 20 minutes.
2. Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot. Add the sausage and cook for 1 minute. Add the onion and green onion and cook for 1 minute. Add... - 29.5295
Stuffed Pork Square
1. Saute onions in butter or margarine until golden in a medium-size frying pan. Stir in stuffing and corn and liquid; remove from heat.
2. Shred luncheon meat with a fork in a large bowl; add ground pork, rolled oats, egg, milk, mustard, salt, and thyme; mix... - 29.4116
Roast Stuffed Pork
Rub the pork skin with a little oil and salt, and if possible leave to soak overnight. With a knife make a shallow incision down the centre of the belly, cutting towards but not through the rind, and make two pockets into which you place the stuffing. Roll... - 27.4593
Apple Stuffed Pork
Cut each tenderloin lengthwise, not quite through; flatten out.
Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
Spread Apple Stuffing over one flattened loin; top with second one; skewer shut.
Place in shallow baking pan.
Pour 1 cup apple juice over meat and lay... - 25.3561
Sage And Bacon Stuffed Pork
1. Place the pork, fat side uppermost, on a flat surface and remove most of the fat. Score the remaining fat with a sharp knife.
2. Turn over the meat and lay half of the bacon, the sage and the garlic over the flesh. Season well with salt and pepper. Roll up... - 22.2091
Sage And Bacon Stuffed Pork
Ask the butcher to bone the pork and score the rind deeply and evenly. Place the joint on a flat surface, fat side down, and cut the flesh at intervals to open it out a little. Lay the rashers over the flesh and place the sage leaves at intervals. Roll up... - 15.46
Bacon Stuffed Pork Roast
Bless her heart, but forget about eating those dry and tasteless pork roasts that your momma makes. The BBQ Pit Boys show you how to cook up a Pork Loin Roast so tender and moist that it may become your favorite Sunday family feast. And all it takes is some... - 0
Stuffed Pork Recipes By Category