- » Stuffed Pita Sandwich
Stuffed Pita Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed pita sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed pita sandwich recipes.
Popcorn Shrimp Pita Envelopes
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. Cook shrimps according to packaging instructions. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine mango, onion, pepper and lettuce. Mix well and add shrimps. Mix well and keep aside.
4. In another... - 46.4659
Stuffed Pita Scramble
1) In a 8 inch non-stick skillet, saute the zucchini and onion in the margarine over a medium for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly, until the zucchini is tender.
2) Stir in the ham (or turkey), stir constantly and cook for about 1 minute until... - 38.6402
Stuffed Pita Sandwiches
Stuffed pita sandwiches are vegetable sandwiches prepared with shredded and sliced vegetables. Herbed with oregano, the sandwiches are nutritious with alfalfa sprouts and cheese in them. Serve fresh! - 38.2589
Stuffed Pita Sandwich
GETTING READY 1) Wash and dry the lettuce and spinach leaves. 2) Squeeze off juice from fresh lemon. 3)... - 34.0116
You May Also Like!
Barbecued Beef Pita Sandwiches
Heat oven to 350°.
In large skillet, brown ground beef with onion and garlic, drain.
Add ketchup, chili powder, cumin, pepper, and corn.
Cover and simmer 8 to 10 minutes.
Stir and simmer 3 to 4 minutes or until corn is tender.
Cut pocket bread in half.
Spoon... - 37.7992
1. Combine zucchini, broccoli, mushrooms, tomato, green pepper, corn, cumin, and cheese.
2. Stuff vegetable mixture into the 4 pita bread pockets. - 34.1658
Grilled Cheese Pita Sandwiches
1) Cut a opening from one side of each pita.
2) Stuff one-fourth cheese and any optional additions into the opening.
3) The optional addition should be wedged in the middle of the cheese, to let cheese melt evenly.
4) Heat a large skillet sprayed... - 41.9719
Vegetable Cheese Pita Sandwiches
These Vegetable Cheese Pita Sandwiches are a desire ! These bread sandwiches with an abundance of vegetables and cheese are a delightful treat. Try these Vegetable Cheese Pita Sandwiches and let me know if you like them. - 39.556
Almond N' Apricot Stuffed Pitas
1) In a small bowl, place the apricots and water.
2) On high power, cook covered for 5 minutes, or until soft.
3) Drain well and let cool slightly.
4) Once cool enough to handle, chop them fine.
5) In a medium sized bowl, combine the onion and... - 47.5116
1) In a 9-inch skillet, saute the turkey sausage in the margarine for 2 minutes.
2) Stir in the onion and bell pepper and saute for about 2 minutes, until just tender.
3) Stir in the sauerkraut and horseradish mustard (or horseradish and mustard) and... - 37.0417
Portobello And Onion Pita Sandwiches
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl in the oil, then add the onion. Cook until lightly browned, 7-8 minutes. Add the salt, cumin, coriander, cayenne, and pepper; cook, stirring, until aromatic, about 30 seconds. Add the garlic and... - 27.5315
Middle Eastern Beef Shawarma Sandwich - Part 1
Watch this excellent video for the most popular middle eastern dish called Shawarma. The video is well explained and wonderfully presented. This is one dish that you would really enjoy with pita bread, tabbouleh, fattoush, taboon bread. Try out this tender,... - 85.6749
Black Bean And Quinoa Pita Pocket
Packing office lunch can be cumbersome to many of you in a regular basis. But, these pita pockets are ready within couple of minutes, and they are going to boost up your metabolism through various kinds of nutritional contents. In this video, famous chef Dani... - 141.41
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Cover and chill.
3. Combine boiling water, bulgur, and 1/8 tea spoon salt in a bowl; stir well. Cover and let stand 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Combine bulgur,... - 30.1077