Stuffed Egg Salad
- » Stuffed Pineapple Egg Salad
Stuffed Pineapple Egg Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed pineapple egg salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed pineapple egg salad recipes.
Stuffed Pineapple Egg Salad
Drain pineapple; reserve juice.
Remove egg yolks; combine yolks with a small amount of pineapple juice and mayonnaise to make a firm but smooth paste.
Add salt and pine apple; stuff eggs with mixture.
Chill if de sired. - 20.234
You May Also Like!
Tomato Stuffed With Pineapple-chicken Salad
Combine chicken, pineapple chunks, celery, almonds and green pepper, tossing well.
Cut each tomato into 4 sections, cutting part way down; pull apart slightly.
Stuff tomatoes with chicken salad; arrange on lettuce-lined serving dish.
Combine sugar,... - 40.7077
Cottage Cheese Pineapple Salad
I love cheese and I love fruits and this Molded Cottage Cheese Pineapple Salad is a mix of both! Truly delicious, the Molded Cottage Cheese Pineapple Salad tops my list of favorites. - 38.2358
Crunchy Chicken Salad
Combine all ingredients, blend well.
Serve on lettuce cups, or use for sandwiches. - 29.0135
Chefette Fruit Plates
1 On six individual serving plates,mound lettuce, dividing evenly.
2 Alternate avocado and tomato slices in a ring around the edge.
3 Top with a papaya slice, and strips of ham and cheese.
4 Garnish with a stuffed salad egg.
4 Serve... - 35.9558
Chicken Salad Hawaiian (hawaii)
Combine all ingredients.
Chill and serve with additional French dressing or mayonnaise.
NOTE: Canned tuna may be substituted for chicken; salad may be served on pineapple rings. - 24.63
Cheesy Salad Mold
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add cold water.
Chill to egg white consistency.
Beat until fluffy.
Whip cream until stiff.
Fold in nuts, cheese, pineapple and olives.
Fold this mixture into gelatin.
Pour into pretty serving bowl or into 4 cup (900 mL) mold. - 35.7883
Sweet And Sour Beet Salad
1) Drain and reserve the pineapple liquid, then level with water to make 1 3/4 cups liquid.
2) In a small saucepan, allow the pineapple liquid to boil, then turn off the heat.
3) Stir in the gelatin until dissolved and refrigerate until the mixture... - 45.95
Tuna Snack Sandwiches
1. Drain pineapple, reserving 2 teaspoons juice. In a medium bowl, combine pineapple, tuna, cabbage, green onion and olives.
2. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, reserved pineapple juice, celery salt and pepper.
3. Combine tuna mixture... - 37.931