- » Stuffed Pepper Dill
Stuffed Pepper Dill Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed pepper dill recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed pepper dill recipes.
Egg & Dill Pickle Stuffed Peppers
Blanch the peppers in salted water for 5 minutes, then drain.
Slice two of the onions and chop the other two.
Flake the tuna and mix with the pickles and eggs.
Mix the ground meats with chopped onions and pepper.
Heat the vinegar, oil, sour cream and 1/2 cup... - 43.0143
Dill & Pepper Stuffed Peppers
Grease a 9 inch baking dish; set aside.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Saute onion until golden.
Stir in orzo, salt, pepper, dill and parsley.
Simmer 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Dice 1 tomato.
Add diced tomato, 1/4 cup tomato sauce and 1... - 41.4544
You May Also Like!
Bell Peppers Stuffed With Couscous
2. Place the water or stock in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Add the couscous, cover, and remove pan from heat. Set aside for 5 minutes.
3. Slice tops off the peppers; reserve the tops. Scoop out the insides and discard. Chop... - 32.829
Combine all ingredients; toss lightly to blend. - 20.2212
Baked Dill-stuffed Tomatoes
Slice stem end from tomatoes; remove pulp.
Sprinkle insides with salt and pepper; invert to drain.
Combine remaining ingredients with tomato pulp; stuff tomatoes.
Place in shallow baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until heated through. - 30.312
Baked Half Salmon With Vegetable Dill Stuffing
Rinse the fish inside and out.
With a long, sharp knife, remove the inner membrane, bones, and spine.
Cut horizontally just underneath the membrane (as if you were skinning a chicken breast).
Then remove the spine with the point of a sharp knife, taking care... - 39.4049
Hard Times Lamb Breast With Dill Stuffing
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
In a mixing bowl, soak the croutons in the chicken stock.
Meanwhile, melt the butter in a frying pan and cook the onion until golden brown.
Add to the mixing bowl all the other ingredients, except... - 39.2561
Stuffed Bell Peppers
Core, seed and clean the membrane from the green peppers.
Place them in a pan of hot water for about 5 minutes to soften.
Drain well on paper towel.
Mix all the remaining ingredients (except the peppers and dill weed).
Fill the peppers with the vegetable... - 32.8698
Dill Pickle Stuffed White Fish
1. Heat oven to 350°F. (moderate).
2. Rub inside of fish with salt and pepper; lightly pack dressing (made by combining all ingredients) into pocket.
3. Fasten opening with toothpicks or skewers, lace with string, place fish on greased rack or foil in... - 36.2003
Peperoncini Stuffed With Smoked Salmon And Dill Cream
Trim the stem ends of the peperoncini at an angle and, wearing rubber gloves, discard the seeds and ribs.
Let the peperoncini drain on paper towels.
In a bowl cream the cream cheese with the butter until the mixture is smooth, add the dill, the shallot, a - 22.9464
Broiled Salmon Steaks With Stuffed Peppers
1) Apply melted butter over the salmon steaks and sprinkle evenly with dill weed.
2) Prepare and place the peppers and salmon over the rack and cook as per the directions.
3) Knot the bread sticks, place around the edges of the rack and cook further... - 31.5959
Egg Salad Stuffed Pepper
1. Clean out the peppers by cutting out the stem and pulling out the membrane.
2. Using a sharp paring knife, cut down into the lobes of each pepper.
3. In a bowl mix together the crab meat, dill and the egg salad. Fill each... - 89.1126