- » Stuffed Pepper
Stuffed Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed pepper recipes.
Delicious Vegan Stuffed Peppers
This is the perfect appetizer, especially if you have a bunch of vegan friends coming over. I also think that this could be a great midnight snack. In this video, the chef shows us how to make it. And it is pretty nutritious too. Enjoy! - 128.692
Beef Parmesan Stuffed Peppers
Stuffed peppers are a delicious recipe to serve in snacks to your guests. The video shows step-by-step procedure to prepare this mouth-watering recipe. - 124.116
Melody Kettle visits with Lou Palma as he recreates his mother's traditional Christmas Peppers. - 122.484
Low Carb Stuffed Peppers
In this video, Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe gives demo for one of her popular recipes and its Low Carb Stuffed Peppers. It’s an easy to make dish and can be stored in the freezer for future use. So, if you are late for office, it can be packed in your lunch... - 122.066
Sausage Stuffed Peppers
Are you looking for an innovative way to include pepper in your menu? This recipe will certainly come handy. Watch this video to learn a detailed procedure of preparing these scrumptious Sausage Stuffed Pepper recipe. You are sure going to love this one. - 117.891
Raw Vegan Stuffed Pepper
Cooking for Vegans can be a challenge. This recipe shows you how to use leftovers in your refrigerator to put together a fairly elegant and delicious salad that can be served as an appetizer. - 116.156
Spicy Hot Stuffed Peppers
Stuffed peppers add a variety to the main course. This zesty dish stuffed with flavorful filling is quite easy to make too. This video shows how to make sumptuous stuffed peppers at home in a matter of minutes. This is one dish that your kids will love too. - 115.522
Veggie Stuffed Peppers
The Chef explains how to make Veggie Stuffed Peppers. He also shares his ideas on various cooking methods and talks about keeping the nutrients in tact while cooking. - 115.264
1. In a mixing bowl, add ground beef, rice, eggs, kosher salt, black pepper and mix with hand until well incorporated. Set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
3. On a board, place the green bell pepper with their tops cut off... - 114.67
Healthy Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper
Who can refuse stuffed peppers on a plate? Brown rice and tofu stuffed bell peppers not only makes for a very pretty plate of food but they are delicious and of course, any time you can get your proteins, vegetable, and starch in one neat package, you have to... - 114.632
Stuffed Peppers With Sausage And Spinach
Stuffed Peppers With Sausage And Spinach are Holland peppers cut in half and filled with sausage, spinach and asiago cheese and baked in a tomato and white wine sauce.For a vegetarian version, omit the sausage and saute a medley of vegetables ie:... - 113.543
Spicy Hot Stuffed Green Peppers
Need a healthy starter that satisfies the entire family? Then green bell peppers stuffed with a spicy ground beef and rice mixture would perfectly fit the bill. Betty's version of this simple and sumptuous appetizer is a cinch to make and clean up and makes... - 111.184
Stuffed Bell Peppers With Fiesta Rice
Turn a simple dish into a gourmet meal using this Stuffed Bell Peppers with Fiesta Rice recipe. Watch this video to learn this dish, that can be a great addition to your special meals. The combination is great, and the meat, peppers and rice make it a... - 109.718
Beef-stuffed Peppers From Rosalie Serving Country Cookbook
1. Clean and core the green peppers, cut them in half, mince the garlic and keep it aside.
2. Chop the onions and celery and keep it separate until needed.
3. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
4. In a large bowl mix the ground meat,... - 109.436
Mashed Potato Stuffed Bell Pepper
1. Cut the tops off the bell peppers and remove the hull and the ribs.
2. Pre heat the oven to 425 degrees.
3. Roast the peppers at 425 degrees for 20 minutes, until they wilt and get a nice dark roasted skin.
4. Clean the potatoes and... - 107.817
Barry makes peppers stuffed with a groovy rice / mince combo. - 105.601
Bell Peppers Stuffed With Rice And Meat
These bell peppers stuffed with rice and meat are a gourmet dish and if you have the peppers you just need some left over meat and rice to out this together. Looks snazzy and tastes divine. Watch the video for exact recipe. - 104.422
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Make Stuffed Peppers
Try making these Meat and Veggie Stuffed Peppers when you are out of dinner ideas. This simple dish is a well planned and complete meal by itself. The choice of ingredients is great and they compliment each other really well. Have a look at the video for more... - 101.261
Stuffed Pepper With Meat And Rice
Peppers are great when used to make appetizers or to cook and serve as mains. Here is a recipe to make Stuffed Peppers with red bell peppers, minced meat and rice along with simple common seasonings. Ideal for a cozy dinner! - 101.239
Enjoy a traditional delicious Italian stuffed pepper with tuna. It’s a classic!! Your friends and family would love to have it. Do try it!! - 100.333
Mashed Potato Peppers
I had this idea to make something with mashed potato and peppers that looked kind of like maki zushi. - 98.6458
Stuffed Banana Peppers
1. Slice off the tops of banana pepper and remove seeds and pulp.
2. Chop up the tops pieces and set aside.
3. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
4. Place peppers in an oven safe pan, drizzle the olive oil and coat evenly.
5. Roast for... - 95.7331
Are you looking for a simple recipe to make stuffed peppers? View this fantastic video that shows an easy to make recipe for peppers stuffed with rice, meat, cheese and tomatoes then steamed. See this excellent video and impress your guests with your culinary... - 94.3725
New And Improved Stuffed Green Bell Pepper Halves
Bell peppers are pretty, colorful and they have hollow insides, giving the impression of empty pretty heads. No wonder we are tempted to fill them up. Almost every cuisine has several stuffed bell pepper recipes. The sweet bitterness of the roasted pepper,... - 92.4783
Low Carb Stuffed Green Bell Peppers
Missing your rice stuffed bell peppers? Well, here is a low carb stuffed green Bell peppers for you to enjoy your favorite food even when you are on low carb diet. The recipe is pretty simple and the chef is using cauliflower instead of rice to cut down on... - 90.5844
Beef And Rice Stuffed Peppers
If you are looking at throwing a nice party without really spending much, then you might want to consider the Beef and Rice Stuffed Peppers. They look fancy and you don't have to burn hole through your purse. This dish is explained in simple steps in this... - 88.4075
Oriental Style Stuffed Peppers And Shiitake Mushrooms
Hosting a dinner this weekend and want some variety? Add this Oriental Style Stuffed Peppers and Shiitake Mushrooms recipe to the menu and impress your guests. Watch this video now and learn how the chef prepares this Japanese dish absolutely in authentic... - 87.0369
Egg Salad Stuffed Pepper
1. Clean out the peppers by cutting out the stem and pulling out the membrane.
2. Using a sharp paring knife, cut down into the lobes of each pepper.
3. In a bowl mix together the crab meat, dill and the egg salad. Fill each... - 85.8096
Baked Low Carb Beef Stuffed Peppers
Looking for a stuffed peppers recipe that is low carb and easy to make? Then watch this video. The recipe packs fewer than 30 carbs and is very tasty. Watch to know more! - 84.5343
Stuffed Peppers For The Weight Watchers
Looking for a healthy main dish suggestion this weekend? Your search ends right here as Chef Amy demonstrates this easy to make stuffed peppers which are healthy too. What are you waiting for? Watch the video now. - 81.3535
Peppers Stuffed With Turkey Meat
Here is a great tasting recipe that is also healthy and easy to make. A rare combination, don't you think? Well then, watch the video already and learn to make the tasty treat that can be a main course dish, an appetizer or eve a side dish. - 81.3177
Vegetable Rice With Herbs
Do you have some leftover rice? Then why not try out this stuffed pepper rice recipe. The chef here provides simple instructions to make rice combined with veggies and herbs to make an exotic meal in no time. Perfect for dinner time and is absolutely... - 79.6808
Tuna Stuffed Bell Peppers
On the lookout for a simple yet yummy recipe that will make a good main course dish or appetizer or even a side dish? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make tasty stuffed bell peppers that are so flavorful that guests are going to... - 79.2783
Stuffed Grilled Peppers
Would you like to learn a delicious and healthy Stuffed Grilled Peppers recipe today? This dish is really simple to prepare and is full of flavor too. That's not all the ingredients used have a whole lot of health benefits as well. Watch it now. - 77.6745
Stuffed Peppers And Mushrooms
Cooking is fun and if you are trying to cook something that you have eaten for a long time, it is even more fun to cook it. Watch this video recipe of Stuffed Peppers and Mushrooms to see how much fun cooking can be. Try out these recipes and see how it goes. - 76.7387
Stuffed & Baked Bell Pepper For Dinner
If you love bell pepper but didn't knew how to prepare at home, watch this video! Very easy to prepare yet delicious, this baked bell pepper recipe can be made in minutes. Just follow the method, try once & get addicted! - 65.1519
Jarlsberg Stuffed Peppers
1) Cut peppers lengthwise into half. Remove seeds, stem and membrane. Wash inside and out. Cook peppers in boiling salted water for 5 minutes and drain.
2) In a skillet, brown the meat, stirring to break into bits.
3) Add mushrooms,... - 48.5539
Vegetable Stuffed Peppers
Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a steamer.
Place green beans in a steamer basket or colander.
Cover and steam for 6 to 8 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Slice the tops off the peppers and scoop out their insides.
Heat water, broth, sherry, or wine in... - 48.3877
Stuffed Sweet Pepper
1. Simmer whole capsicums in enough water to cover, for 12 minutes.
2. Halve and remove seeds.
3. Fill with prepared stuffing. Place in a buttered baking dish.
4. Place tomato halves in between.Bake for 45 minutes in a moderate oven. Add a little gravy into... - 48.3615
Stuffed Pepper Soup
Combine water, stew meat, tomatoes, carrots, celery, onion, bouillon, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and parsley in 3-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave for 30 minutes.
Cut 1/2-inch slice... - 48.2844
Stuffed Green Peppers
Stuffed Green Peppers is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this Stuffed Green Peppers! - 48.0848
Stuffed Peppers Provencale Style
1) Preheat the oven to moderately hot temperature.
2) In boiling water, allow peppers to simmer for 5 minutes and drain well.
3) In a thick closed pan, over low heat, heat oil and sauté aubergines, carrot, onion, garlic, salt, potato... - 47.9569
Bird Seed Stuffed Peppers
Bird Seed Stuffed Peppers is a mouth watering baked recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 47.8372
Beef Stuffed Peppers
1) Boil water and blanch peppers in it for 5 minutes.
2) Drain the water and keep aside.
3) In a wok heat oil. Fry beef and onion for 5 minutes. Stir in flour and continue to mix well.
4) To it add stock and seasoning. Bring the mixture... - 47.534
Prime Time Stuffed Peppers
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Season blanched peppers with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine rest of the ingredients (apart from cheese) and mix well.
4. Place 1 cup mixture in each... - 47.494
Cheese & Pimiento Stuffed Green Peppers
Cut tops off green peppers; core and remove seeds.
Place cut side up on wax paper-lined tray.
In medium bowl mix all stuffing ingredients.
Spoon stuffing into green peppers.
Freeze until firm.
Label and freeze no longer than 1 month.
To... - 47.4749
Pasta & Cheese Stuffed Peppers
1. Cook gnocchetti sardi in boiling salted water adding a dash of olive oil for about 10 minutes until tender-crisp.
2. Drain in a colander and set aside.
3. Slice off top of each pepper, reserving it as a lid.
4. Remove and discard seeds and... - 47.459
1) Properly wash the peppers, slice off their tops and clean out the centers.
2) Shred the carrots and cut the tomatoes into bite-size pieces.
3) In a frying pan, melt the butter and then add the... - 47.2004
Anchovy & Caper Stuffed Green Peppers
1. Remove the stalk, tops and seeds of peppers.
2. In a pan fry the onions and garlic, add the tomatoes, capers, olives, parsley and chopped anchovies.
3. Mix in the breadcrumbs and season with salt & pepper.
4. Fill each green pepper with that much of... - 47.147
1) Cut off the tops of the peppers and deseed.
2) Cut up the tops, reserving 1/3 cup chopped pepper.
3) In a skillet, add 1/3 cup chopped pepper, onion, mushrooms, and wine and cook without a lid till tender.
4) Remove from the heat and... - 47.0443
Spicy Stuffed Peppers
1) Cut about 1/2 inch off the top or each pepper.
2) Discard the seeds and pith.
3) Steam the whole peppers in the steamer until tender.
4) In a skillet, sautÃ© scallions and garlic in the oil for 4 minutes.
5) Add the tomatoes,... - 47.013
Mince Meat & Rice Stuffed Peppers
1 Make sure that all the fat is trimmed from the meat before grinding.
2 Throughly wash the peppers and cut a 1-inch piece from the stem ends Reserve.
3 Gently scoop out the seeds and the fibres.
4 In a bowl, combine meat, grated... - 46.9861
Veal Sausage Stuffed Peppers
1. Cut a thin slice from the stem end of each pepper; reserve slices.
2. Remove and discard seeds and membranes from peppers.
3. In a 2-quart microwavable casserole, stir together onion and oil.
4. Cover the casserole and microwave on... - 46.8615
Soy Stuffed Peppers
These Soy Stuffed Peppers are truly amazing ! Try out these spicy vegetable and soybean stuffed peppers for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! - 46.8189
Cheese Stuffed Pepper
1. From the top of the pepper, cut a thin slice to remove seeds; leave shell unbroken.
2. In a bowl, mix milk and crumbled bread.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the crumb mixture and mix lightly.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees... - 46.8019
Multi Colored Stuffed Peppers
1) From the peppers, remove the lids and scrape out the seeds.
2) From the pepper lids, chop the flesh.
3) Rinse the celery thoroughly and chop them fine.
4) In a large bowl, combine the chopped celery, chopped pepper and butter or... - 46.7974
Rice & Nuts Stuffed Green Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a large saucepan, bring the water to a boil and cook the rice for about 15 minutes until the rice is tender.
3) When cooked thoroughly drain the rice, then rinse under cold water and drain well.
4) Slice... - 46.7345
Stuffed Green Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a pan, melt the butter and sautÃ© the onion until soft.
3) Stir in the beef and sautÃ© for 10 minutes, stirring constantly to break up the meat.
4) Mix in well mushrooms, rice, Worcestershire... - 46.7104
Stuffed Roasted Bell Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) In a large pot, place the dried beans.
3) Add enough water to cover the beans and bring to a boil.
4) Reduce the heat, and then simmer the beans until tender, for 45 minutes. Drain, cool, and keep the beans... - 46.6544
1. On mirchi make a slit halfway through on one side and set aside.
2. In a frying pan heat oil and fry gram flour till red in colour.
3. Add onion, ginger and chillies to it and sautÃ© until pale golden colour.
4. Mix gram flour, salt and all the... - 46.6404
1)Core capsicums and clean the insides.
2)Chop finely onion, tomato, chilli and coriander.
3)Peel potatoes and cut into small sized pieces. Boil the peas and potato , strain and mash.
4)Make small pieces of cottage cheese.
5)In a frying... - 46.5444
Chicken Stuffed Peppers
1) In a pan melt 1/2 oz butter and saute bacon and onion for 5 min.
2) Add remaining butter and mushrooms and saute for further 5 min.
3) Mix thyme, paprika and stock and boil.
4) In a bowl add cornflour with water and stir into bubbling mixture.
5)... - 46.3747
Stuffed Green Sweet Peppers
Stuffed Green Sweet Peppers is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Stuffed Green Sweet Peppers both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 46.3667
Stuffed Green Peppers
Cut a thin slice from stem end of peppers; remove seeds and membrane.
Wash peppers and parboil in salted water about 5 minutes.
Cool in cold water; drain.
Melt butter or margarine in skillet.
Add beef and onion; brown meat, stirring often.
Add tomato sauce... - 46.361
Sultana & Dates Stuffed Peppers
1) In a bowl, pour hot, boiling water. Dip peppers in hot water for 2-3 minutes. Take out from water and cut in halves along the length.
2) In a fry pan, add butter and heat up.
3) Add onion, celery, breadcrumbs, sultanas, parsley and... - 46.2809
Cheese Stuffed Peppers
1) In a large saucepan, allow the water to boil and blanch the pepper cases and tops for about 3 minutes; drain well and keep aside.
2) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
3) Oil a shallow ovenproof dish and nicely place the pepper cases in the... - 46.2102
Stuffed Sweet Peppers
Stuffed Sweet Peppers has a delicious taste. Stuffed Sweet Peppers get its taste from sweet pepper stuffed with shrimp stuffing and topped with breadcrumbs. Sweet peppers are prepared in special occasion and parties. - 46.1246
Parmesan Stuffed Green Peppers
Stuffed Green Peppers is the perfect dish that for your dinner spread! The flavors of this yummy Stuffed Green Peppers is simply captivating! My friend have nothing but praises for the Stuffed Green Peppers! Try it! - 45.991
Stuffed Garden Peppers
1. In a large frying pan sauté onion in vegetable oil such that softened.
2. Stir in pork, rice, spaghetti-sauce mix, salt and water and heat to boil with cover.
3. Then remove from heat and let it stand for 15 minutes.
4. Prepare the peppers by... - 45.954
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Pick the perfect, large peppers and wash them. Slice off the tops and remove all the seeds. Keep the tops.
3) To make the stuffing chop the onions and lightly fry them in oil. Add cooked... - 45.9346
Cous Cous & Raisin Stuffed Peppers
Put the mushrooms, half the lemon juice, the onion and red bell pepper in a casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
Rinse and seed the green bell peppers, remove the pith and cut them in half lengthwise.
Place side by side, in a large round dish... - 45.8452
Top Hat Stuffed Peppers
Top hat stuffed peppers are green bell peppers stuffed and cooked meat, rice and celery mix. Seasoned with garlic and onions for flavor, the stuffed green peppers also have the twist of tomato sauce and basil. It can be served as a side dish or an entrÃ©e - 45.8438
Risotto Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
1) To prepare the risotto filling, in a saucepan, heat the oil and add the bacon and onion. Cook over medium heat for about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2) Add the mushrooms and cook... - 45.814
Dairy Stuffed Peppers
1. Chop off a 1-inch piece from the stem ends of the peppers.
2. Remove and discard seeds and fibers carefully.
3. In a pan, take peppers. Add boiling water to it. Cook it in peppers for 5 minutes. Drain water.
4. In a skillet,... - 45.7473
Shrimp Stuffed Green Peppers
Stuffed Green Peppers is a wonderful dish that will add an exquisite element to your dinner spread. This Stuffed Green Peppers recipe is easy to follow! Try it! - 45.4183
Middle Eastern Stuffed Peppers
These middle eastern stuffed peppers are made with fresh green peppers stuffed with minted lamb meat along with rice and spices. Cooked and baked, the middle eastern peppers is made with a herbed tomato and onion sauce and makes a great side in meals. - 45.4141
No-bake Stuffed Peppers
No-Bake Stuffed Peppers is an amazingly delicious version. An easy to make sauteed recipe, you will simply find this No-Bake Stuffed Peppers recipe both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 45.4001
Stuffed Peppers And Onions
Peel the onions and trim the ends.
Cut the onions in half crosswise and punch out the center sections to form 6 onion cups.
Cut the centers into 1/2 inch slices; set aside.
Slice the peppers in half lengthwise; remove the ribs and seeds.
Combine the ground... - 45.3868
Sauerkraut Sausage Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Oil the baking dish with 1 tablespoon oil.
3) Cut off the small strips from if necessary so the peppers can stand still.
4) Rinse the peppers in the cold water.
5) In a saucepan, bring water to a boil and... - 45.3689
Beef & Parmesan Stuffed Green Peppers
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In medium glass bowl, crumble ground beef; stir in onion.
Heat 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes or until beef is brown, stirring once; drain.
Stir in 1 can tomato sauce, water, 1 tablespoon cheese, salt and pepper.
Heat, covered, 2 1/2 to 3... - 45.3109
Stuffed Green Peppers
1.In a bowl, mix beef, onion, pimiento, salt and corn.
2.Remove the top of the peppers.
3.Take out the seeds, core and white membrane.
4.Stuff the core of peppers with the beef mixture.
5.Place the peppers straight in a slow... - 45.2811
Stuffed Bell Peppers
Mix meat, rice, onion, garlic, basil, cumin, salt and pepper.
Add about 1/4 of the can of tomato paste.
Stuff peppers leaving about 1/2-inch space at the top.
Place in large saucepan.
Mix remaining tomato paste with enough water to come to 1/2-inch... - 45.2052
Microwave Stuffed Peppers
1. In 1 ½ quart t casserole, mix ground beef, onion, celery and water chestnuts.
2. Microwave at High for 4 minutes, or until meat loses its pink color. Remember to stir it once after 2 minutes of cooking.
3. Remove excess liquid.
4. Add rice, soup,... - 45.2052
Ham And Rice Stuffed Peppers
1) Halve the peppers crosswise and remove the seeds.
2) In a pan, cook the peppers in 2 cups of boiling water for 5 minutes; drain and reserve the liquid.
3) In a pan, cook the rice until tender; drain and keep aside.
4) In a skillet,... - 45.1803
Easy Beef Stuffed Peppers
This easy beef and rice stuffed bell peppers recipe is great for a side dish. This stuffed bell peppers be cooked or prepped in a microwave. Filled with a combo of rice with beef, oregano, ketchup and onions, the easy stuffed peppers are go to go with any... - 45.1352
Stuffed Green Peppers
1. Cut the core out from the top of the peppers and remove seeds.
2. Fry the minced meat for 1 minute, then add the chopped onion.
3. Cook gently until the onions are soft, then stir in the flour, then the water.
4. Season and bring to the boil for 1... - 45.0735
Stuffed Peppers With Nogada Sauce
Cut out stems of peppers; remove seeds and membrane.
Place peppers in a large saucepan; coyer with boiling water, bring to boiling, and cook about 2 minutes.
Drain and invert on absorbent paper.
Heat the 3 tablespoons lard in a heavy skillet; add garlic,... - 45.0733
Stuffed Peppers are an all time classic baked dish. These are easy to make and have a distinct blend of ingredients. Whenever i prepare these Stuffed Peppers, they have always been a hit among my family.Do not give this recipe a miss and try it out for sure. - 44.9574
Macaroni Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Slice a small piece from stem end of each pepper.
3) Core and seed the peppers.
4) Cook the peppers in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes and drain well.
5) Heat butter and sauté onion in it... - 44.9373
Beef Cashewnut Stuffed Peppers
1) Cut off the stalk ends of peppers, discard the seeds and pith, reserve the stalk ends.
2) In a wok, saute the onion, garlic and celery in oil, until the onion is soft but not browned.
3) Stir in the minced pork and stir-fry, breaking... - 44.9006
Stuffed Red Peppers
Slice the tops off the red peppers and scoop their insides out with a spoon.
Wrap each pepper in waxed paper and microwave for 4 minutes.
Remove from microwave and set aside to cool.
Combine brown rice, peas, corn, zucchini, onion, chili powder, cumin, and... - 44.8823
Salmon Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Add peppers to boiling salted water and parboil for 5 minutes.
3. Drain and mix with ½ cup of crumbs, onion, and rest of the ingredients, excluding butter.
4. Stuff peppers with this mixture.
5. Mix rest... - 44.8648
Beef Stuffed Peppers
1. Slice stalk end of green peppers and scoop out the pith and seeds.
2. Blanch peppers in a pan of boiling water for 3 minutes.
3. Drain thoroughly.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F
5. On a large skillet, sprinkle salt and heat it over a... - 44.8502
1) Halve peppers and remove seeds.
2) Tear bread into small pieces.
3) In a bowl, mix ground beef, onion, salt, pepper, and egg.
4) Add bread into ground beef mixture.
5) Spoon peppers with ground beef mixture.
6) Make the remaining... - 44.8347
Seafood Stuffed Peppers
Bring water to a boil; add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Drain; rinse with cold water.
Peel, devein, and coarsely chop shrimp; set aside.
Cut tops off peppers; discard tops.
Remove and discard seeds.
Cook peppers in boiling water... - 44.8094
Parmesan & Rice Stuffed Green Peppers
Stuffed Green Peppers is a delicious dish that adds an elegeant element to your dinner spread! This dish will be loved by your guests and family alike. Trust me, you will love this Stuffed Green Peppers recipe! - 44.7898
Celery & Pork Stuffed Peppers
Cut green peppers in half lengthwise.
Remove seeds and membranes and discard.
Cook the green pepper halves, uncovered, in boiling water for 5 minutes.
Invert to drain.
Sprinkle the insides of peppers lightly with salt.
In a large saucepan cook pork, onion,... - 44.6964
Parsley Stuffed Peppers
Wash the peppers.
Cut a thin slice from the stem end of each and remove seeds.
Place in a saucepan with boiling water and one and one-half teaspoons of the salt.
Cover and boil five minutes.
Remove from the water and drain.
Saute the garlic and onion in... - 44.6964
Sausage Stuffed Peppers
1) Snap off the top of each green pepper.
2) Take out and discard seeds and keep the peppers aside.
3) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 350°F.
4) In a 8-inch nonstick skillet, cook onion,mixing once in a while, until lightly... - 44.6951
Stuffed Pepper Recipes By Category