- » Stuffed Pear Salad
Stuffed Pear Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed pear salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed pear salad recipes.
Pear And Grape Salad
1. Take the pears and halve them after peeling.
2. Remove the core with the aid of a teaspoon.
3. Take a bowl and add the French dressing to the cream cheese.
4. Blend it into a spreadable mixture and add it to the rounded half of each pear.
5. Cut the... - 38.8333
Stuffed Pear Salad
Stuffed pear salad goes for well for those evening parties and can be prepared in a jiffy. The recipe requires a handful of ingredients and donâ€™t come attached with lengthy procedures. Check out the Stuffed Pear Salad recipe. - 34.4333
Stuffed Pear Salad
Soften cream cheese; blend with cottage cheese.
Add dates and almonds; refrigerate for 3 hours.
Pare, halve and scoop out centers of pears.
Sprinkle pear halves generously with lemon juice.
Arrange 2 pear halves on salad greens on individual salad... - 33.6
Soften cream cheese with fork, and mix with cottage cheese.
Blend in nuts, dates and maraschino cherries.
Arrange salad greens on four plates, and place 2 pear halves on each.
Heap with cheese mixture.
Thin Mayonnaise with syrup and lemon juice.
Serve with... - 31.8018
Stuffed Pear Salad
This Stuffed Pear Salad are such wonderful things that you would surely love to have. Try out this brilliant exotic recipe for Stuffed Pear Salad and surprise your loved ones! - 27.2206
You May Also Like!
Stuffed Cranberry Pear Salad
Put cranberries, orange and grapefruit through food chopper.
Chill for a few hours before serving.
This relish will keep several days in refrigerator.
Fill pear halves with mixture at serving time. - 25.0162
Stuffed pears are a fun side dish to serve at an elaborate lunch or dinner party. Healthy and delicious, the ripe pears are stuffed with crab meat with french dressing along with celery and parley. The lemon juice adds an extra tang to this stuffed pears... - 33.457
Pear, Date And Nut Salad
1. Cut the pears in halves and scoop out some of the pulp. Sprinkle the halves with some lemon juice to avoid its discolouring.
2. Finely shred a few lettuce leaves.
3. In a bowl mix the pulp scooped out of the pears, the shredded lettuce, the dates,... - 37.067
Pork Chops Stuffed With Apples And Pears
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Using a sharp knife, trim excess fat from the pork chops.
3. With the tip of a sharp knife, make a deep slit from the rounded end in each chop to make a pocket
4. In a saucepan, heat the oil over... - 42.6946
Avocado Pear Salad
Mix oil, vinegar and chilli powder.
Dice and add to oil mixture all ingredients except lettuce and bacon.
Arrange lettuce on a dish, pile avocado pear mixture on top and garnish with the bacon. - 35.0159
Jellied Pear Salad
Mash the cheese until soft and blend in the chopped olives.
Stuff the pear cavities with this mixture.
Lay strips of pimiento across the pears and place, cut side down, in individual molds.
Sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water and add the boiling... - 41.2382
Stuffed Avocado Salad
1. Wash the avocados, cut in halves, remove the seeds and pare. Place each half on a lettuce-garnished salad plate.
2. Wash the grapes and heap into the center of the pears.
3. Mix the lemon juice, chili sauce and sweet pickle with the horseradish. Spoon over... - 30.5933
Stuffed Peach Salad Combination
Combine the cheese, peanut butter, lemon juice and mayonnaise.
Pile mixture into peach halves and decorate with slivers of cherries.
Arrange on lettuce-lined plates.
Add mounds of melon balls and fresh strawberries and fingers of bananas dipped in lemon... - 29.9887
Avocado Pear Surprise
Avocado Pear Surprise has a nice taste. Avocado Pear Surprise can be served with any kind of course. Avocado Pear Surprise is easy to make dish. - 38.2265