- » Stuffed Mushroom Artichoke
Stuffed Mushroom Artichoke Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed mushroom artichoke recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed mushroom artichoke recipes.
Mushroom Stuffed Artichoke Shells
In a large frying pan, melt butter and add wine, salt, monosodium glutamate, and pepper.
Add mushroom caps and simmer just until tender, stirring constantly.
In an electric frying pan (or serving casserole), steam artichoke shells in the water.
Stir sour... - 35.4818
Mushroom Stuffed Artichoke Bottoms
Preheat oven to 400 Â°F (200 Â°C).
Heat butter in ovenproof saute pan over medium heat. Add shallots and mushrooms; season well. Cook 8 minutes over high heat.
Stir in pimento and curry powder; continue cooking 3 minutes.
Incorporate cream and parsley;... - 33.8557
Portobellos Stuffed With Crab And Artichoke
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Scrape gills out of mushroom caps with a soup spoon.
2. Heat a medium nonstick skillet or ridged grill pan over medium heat until hot; lightly coat with cooking spray. Add mushrooms, top-side down, in batches if necessary; partially... - 32.7149
You May Also Like!
Baked Artichoke Bases Stuffed With Mushrooms And Spinach
1) In a pan, saute the mushrooms and onions in melted butter; stir in the spinach and cook covered for another 3 min, remove lid and cook on high heat to dry the liquid, season well with salt and pepper.
2) In an ovenproof gratin dish, place artichoke... - 36.0236
Tuna Stuffed Artichokes
1. Using a kitchen shear trim out the sharp points from artichoke leaves.
2. Trim stems and take out the loose outer leaves.
3. Cut an inch from the tops and brush cut edges using lemon juice.
4. Into a large covered saucepan or Dutch... - 46.5723
Vegetable Stuffed Artichokes
Wash artichokes by plunging up and down in cold water.
Cut off stem end, and trim about 1/2 inch from top of each artichoke.
Remove any loose bottom leaves.
With scissors, trim away about a fourth of each outer leaf.
Rub top and edges of leaves with a lemon... - 43.6429
Drain the cooked artichokes thoroughly.
Remove and discard the hairy choke from the centre of each by gently pressing the leaves apart and lifting out with a spoon or small knife.
Fill with the following mixture: saute mushrooms and onions in butter.
Remove... - 35.4832
1) Boil a large pan of salted water.
2) To prepare the artichokes, use a sharp knife to cut off the stems first and then slice off the top third of each artichoke. Throw away the trimmings and rub the cut surfaces with the lemon in order to... - 46.703
Tuna Stuffed Artichokes
With a kitchen shear trim sharp points from artichoke leaves.
Trim stems; remove loose outer leaves.
Cut 1 inch from the tops.
Brush cut edges with lemon juice.
In a large covered saucepan or Dutch oven bring artichokes and salted water to a boil; reduce... - 43.4551
Stuffed Artichokes With Lemon Butter
Trim stems of artichokes, leaving a flat bottom, so the artichokes will sit upright; cut off top 1/3 of each.
With scissors, trim tips of remaining outside leaves.
With spoon or melon bailer, remove fuzzy choke and enough of center to make generous hollow.
In... - 37.3222
Pasta Stuffed Artichokes
1. Using large stainless-steel knife, cut off stem of each artichoke flush with base so that artichokes will stand upright; snap off any small or discolored leaves, at base. Using scissors, remove barbed tips of leaves, cutting about 1/2 inch off tip of each... - 38.3841
Cut points from leaves of artichokes; brush artichokes with lemon juice.
Cook until tender in boiling water to which salt and olive oil have been added.
Remove from heat and drain.
Spreading the leaves apart carefully, pull out the center core of... - 38.0894
Escargot Stuffed Artichokes
Preheat oven to broil.
In a skillet, melt butter.
Lightly cook garlic, escargots, celery, shallots and mushrooms for a few minutes.
In an ovenproof dish, place artichokes.
Top with escargot mixture.
Sprinkle with grated cheese.
Broil in oven 6 minutes or so. - 32.9497