- » Stuffed Mozzarella
Stuffed Mozzarella Recipes
Stuffed mozzarella is a savory dish referring to several dishes stuffed with mozzarella cheese as one of the essential ingredients for the stuffing. A few popular food items which are filled with mozzarella as one of ... More »
Stuffed Figs With Prosciutto And Buffalo Mozzarella
1. Flatten the figs with the palms of your hands and cut through the middle.
2. Place a piece of buffalo mozzarella in between two pieces of figs.
3. Wrap the fig up in paper thin proscuitto. Continue with other figs.
4. Place two wrapped figs through... - 98.898
Beef & Mozzarella Stuffed Green Peppers
1) Halve peppers and remove seeds.
2) In a bowl, mix all ingredients except peppers and cheese.
3) Spoon peppers with ground beef mixture.
4) Stack in slow cooker.
5) Cook covered on low 6-8 hours, or high 3-4 hours.
6) Sprinkle with... - 43.6652
Stuffed Pizza Florentine
Place oven rack at lowest position.
Heat oven to 400°F.
Lightly grease 14-inch pizza pan or 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
Unroll 1 can of dough and place in greased pizza pan; starting at center, press out with hands.
(Keep remaining crust refrigerated.) Spread... - 42.1037
Beef & Mozzarella Stuffed Zucchini
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Trim ends of zucchini.
Cut in halves lengthwise.
Carefully scoop out centers leaving 1/4-inch-thick shells.
Chop pulp (makes about 1 cup); set aside.
Heat a large skillet until hot.
Cook and stir until brown.
Pour off... - 40.6437
Chicken Stuffed With Smoked Mozzarella
Place each chicken piece between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
Pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet into a rectangle about 1/8 inch thick.
Remove plastic wrap.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.For filling, in a medium skillet cook shallots and... - 39.8638
Hamburgers Stuffed With Mozzarella And Red Peppers
1 ln a medium-size bowl, combine the red pepper, cheese, olives, basil, and vinegar.
In another medium-size bowl, combine the beef, garlic, salt, and black pepper.
2 Using your hands, shape the beef mixture into 8 thin patties about 3 1/2 inches in... - 32.8363
Sage And Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken
Grasp the flap of skin at the end of the bird and with the other hand, pull the skin away from the flesh as far as you can. Slide in the sage leaves and cheese slices.
Place the butter and onion in a bowl, cover and cook for 3 minutes. Mix in the breadcrumbs,... - 31.8816
Mozzarella Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Scoop out stems of the mushrooms, chop and reserve.
Saute mushrooms in olive oil, then remove from saute pan to lightly oiled baking dish, placing stem side up.
Saute celery, onion and reserved chopped mushroom stems, adding salt,... - 28.7892
Mozzarella Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Place butter or margarine in 12" by 8" baking dish; cover dish with waxed paper. Cook at high (100% power) 1 minute or until butter melts.
2. Meanwhile, remove stem from each mushroom. Wrap stems and reserve for another use. Rinse mushrooms with running... - 24.3011
Stuffed Shells With Three Cheeses
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a medium bowl, mix together the cheeses, and parsley if desired, reserving 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese for topping.
Stuff each shell with approximately 2 tablespoons cheese mixture and place in a 9 by 13 by 2 baking pan.
Pour tomato... - 24.1397
Stuffed Mozzarella Recipes By Category