- » Stuffed Mackerel
Stuffed Mackerel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed mackerel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed mackerel recipes.
Stuffed Mackerel En Chemise
Remove the heads from the mackerel and gut by slitting along the underside with a sharp knife.
With the flesh side down, press along the backbone using the thumb.
Turn the mackerel over and remove the backbone.
Wash the fish and dry well.
Spread the mustard... - 39.0515
Baked Stuffed Mackerel
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Season the inside and outside of fish with pepper and salt.
3. Heat 3 tbsp shortening, add mushrooms, parsley and onions and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in mint and crumbs and add pepper and salt... - 38.8796
Baked Stuffed Mackerel
1) In a small pan saute the onion in the melted butter and cook gently until soft; add the apple, breadcrumbs, lemon rind, salt and pepper and blend well.
2) Cut open the mackerel and place the stuffing in the centre, roll the fish; insert the... - 36.503
Lalmasala Bharela Bangra ( Red Chutney Stuffed Mackerel )
1. Grind the chutney masala with salt to taste.
2. Wash and clean the mackerels. Remove the gills and stomach dirt and wash the stomach portion without tearing the fish.
3. Apply salt and mix the fish in the turmeric and chilli powder. Stuff through the gill... - 32.4533
You May Also Like!
Stuffed Mackerel Fillets
Chop two of the gherkins and make the others into fans for the garnish.
Peel, core and chop the apples and fry them with the celery in the fat in a small pan until the apple is pulpy.
Stir in the chopped gherkins, thyme, vinegar, breadcrumbs and seasoning and... - 47.1895
Apple Baked Mackerel Stuffed With
1 Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2 Using a sharp knife remove the backbones from the fish without damaging the flesh. Open out the fish to form a pocket for the stuffing, and clean it thoroughly.
3 Make the stuffing. Melt 1/4 cup butter in a saucepan and saute... - 32.5581
Stuffed Baked Mackerel With Gooseberries
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C), Gas Mark 4.
2) In a bowl, combine drained gooseberries, tartare sauce and potatoes.
3) Take each mackerel to fill with some of the potato mixture.
4) Wrap the fish with aluminum foil.
5) In a... - 41.2795
Stuffed Spanish Mackerel
This Stuffed Spanish Mackerel is simply irresistible and mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare side dish; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 37.3712
Gut and clean the mackerel.
Remove the heads and fins but don't cut off the tails.
Place the mackerel, skin side down on a board.
Season and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Mix all the remaining ingredients together to form the stuffing.
Divide the stuffing... - 38.4223
Stuffed Bangara Goan Style
Clean and rinse the mackerel, and pat dry with paper towels.
Cut along both sides of the bone (from the fin side) from head to tail to open like a pocket for filling.
Place all the stuffing ingredients in a blender and blend to a smooth paste.
Fill... - 39.679
Almond Stuffed Kumquat Preserves
1) Rinse kumquats and drain well.
2) To prevent bursting, prick each kumquat with a sharp fork.
3) Cover kumquats with enough boiling water and boil till they become soft and drain the excess water.
4) Boil a mixture of sugar and water for 10 minutes... - 34.6842
Mackerel Patties has a superb taste. The fish and vegetables give the Mackerel Patties a great taste. Mackerel Patties is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 33.4764
1. Put 25 g (1 oz) of the butter into an ovenproof bowl and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds until the butter melts. Add the onion. Cover with cling film, pulling hack one corner to vent, and microwave on HIGH for 3—4 minutes until the onion softens.
2.... - 33.9873
Mackerel In Cider
1) When purchasing the fish, have the seller cut off the heads, slit the fish down the belly and cut out the mackerel.
2) In cold water, clean the mackerel throughly and if desired, remove the backbones. Although this is not necessary.
3) On... - 43.7561