- » Stuffed Macaroni Shell
Stuffed Macaroni Shell Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed macaroni shell recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed macaroni shell recipes.
Stuffed Shell Macaroni
Prepare the macaroni using the package directions; drain.
Rinse in cold water.
Brown the ground sirloin with the onion, bell pepper and garlic in a skillet, stirring until beef is crumbly; drain well.
Combine the ground beef mixture, cream cheese and Parmesan... - 41.9815
You May Also Like!
Shrimp-stuffed Macaroni Shells
Shrimp-Stuffed Macaroni Shells is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of shrimp and macaroni shells will tempt you to prepare this dish on every party! - 43.1293
Fancy Stuffed Macaroni Shells
1. Wash the spinach thoroughly.
2. Blanch or steam the spinach in very little hot water, just until the leaves are wilted.
3. Drain well, squeezing out excess water with hands and pat dry on paper toweling.
4. Finely chop and keep aside.
5.... - 46.6585
Mexican Veal With Macaroni Shells
Saute onions in bacon drippings until tender.
Add celery, tomatoes, meat and gravy.
Cover, and simmer 20 minutes.
Uncover, and add kidney beans and chili powder to taste.
Season withWorcestershire sauce and garlic to suit your taste.
Serve on macaroni... - 36.3048
Baked Spaghetti & Macaroni With Beef
1. Cook shells, following label directions; drain.
2. Combine spaghetti sauce, grated onion and butter or margarine in a small sauce pan; heat just to boiling; remove from heat.
3. Combine corned beef spread, sieved eggs, beaten egg and parsley in a small... - 27.6362
Macaroni Stuffed Shells
1) Cook the sea shells according to package directions.
2) Drain and rinse with cold water.
3) Drain again and chill.
4) Preheat the oven to 375°F, for baking.
4) In a frying pan, add oil and cook celery and half of the onion until... - 47.0034
Place 1/4 cup water or broth in a skillet and heat over medium heat.
Add mushrooms, onions, and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Remove from heat and stir in... - 48.6474
Italian Stuffed Shells
In large skillet, brown beef, onion and garlic; pour off fat.
Stir in water, tomato paste, bouillon and oregano; simmer 30 minutes.
In medium bowl, combine cottage cheese, 1 cup Mozzarella, grated Parmesan and egg; mix well.
Stuff shells with cheese mixture;... - 42.9743
Stuffed Shells With Tomato Sauce
Brown garlic in oil in saucepan.
Add 5 mL (1 teaspoon) salt, 1 mL (1/4 teaspoon) pepper, oregano and soup.
Cook until sauce thickens or about 15 minutes.
Mix eggs,' cheese, remaining salt and pepper.
Cook macaroni until slightly hard or about 7 minutes; drain... - 39.9695
Stuffed With Shrimp Italian Shells
In a deep 4-quart saucepan over low heat, bring 2 quarts hot tap water to a boil.
Add shells and cook about 8-10 minutes stirring occasionally until tender.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a non stick frying pan over medium heat cook onion, celery, and... - 40.6183
Shell Macaroni And Shrimp Salad
Shell macaroni and shrimp salad is prepared with cooked macaroni and canned shrimp. The shell macaroni and shrimp salad can be prepared with any other meat of choice too. Tossed with green onions, green pepper, celery, minced onions, mayo and pickle relish,... - 39.5083
Stuffed Macaroni Shell Recipes By Category
Stuffed Macaroni Shell Dish: