- » Stuffed Lettuce Salad
Stuffed Lettuce Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed lettuce salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed lettuce salad recipes.
Stuffed Lettuce Salads
1) In a bowl mix pineapple, clams, rice, green pepper, green onion, and pimiento.
2) Stir in lemon juice, oil, curry powder, and salt.
3) Pour it over the pineapple mixture.
4) Toss lightly to coat.
5) Chill in refrigerator.
6) Fill lettuce... - 45.9897
Stuffed Iceberg Lettuce
Core the lettuce and carefully hollow out the center leaving a shell about 1 inch thick.
Wash and drain the lettuce thoroughly and dry on paper towels.
Beat together the cream cheese, blue cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
Beat in the green pepper, onion,... - 44.4613
Seafood Stuffed Lettuce
1. From lettuce remove and discard outside leaves keeping the remaining leaves attached.
2. Carefully wash lettuce, remove excess water by shaking and invert on paper towels or a clean dish towel.
3. To make the stuffing, in a medium bowl, combine... - 44.2383
Vegetarian Stuffed Lettuce
1. Core the lettuce and make a small hollow in the center.
2. In a bowl, combine stuffing ingredients and mix well
3. Pack the stuffing into the lettuce.
4. Wrap the lettuce head in foil or cling film and place in the refrigerator to chill... - 42.3927
You May Also Like!
Stuffed Iceberg Lettuce
Hollow out center of lettuce, leaving a 1-inch shell.
Cream cheeses with milk until smooth; blend in chives and pimento.
Fill lettuce cavity with cheese mixture; cover with foil.
Refrigerate until cheese is firm.
Just before serving, cut lettuce into 3/4-inch... - 36.2829
Cheesestuffed Lettuce Salad
1) Take out the heart of lettuce leaving 1-inch shell.
2) Blend cheese and mayonnaise together.
3) Mix thoroughly remaining ingredients.
4) Spoon filling in to the lettuce shell, wrap and chill for 1 to 2 hours.
5) Cut across slices about 3/4... - 36.7542
Chicken, Cheese & Lettuce Salad
1. Combine lettuce with chicken, cheese and celery in medium-size bowl.
2. Blend mayonnaise, pickle relish and curry powder in small bowl; stir into salad mixture to coat well; pile into prepared rolls. - 23.3186
Tuna Stuffed Lettuce Cups
If you fancy something a bit different, try out this incredibly delicious Tuna Stuffed Lettuce Cups. Follow this simple recipe and show off your culinary skills with this Tuna Stuffed Lettuce Cups. - 31.2608
Remove loose outer lettuce leaves; remove core and heart.
Cream cheese with vegetables and seasonings; pack tightly in lettuce cavity.
Wrap in foil; chill until ready to serve.
Cut head into quarters; serve with French dressing. - 34.3186
Stuffed Lettuce tastes nice. Cheese adds up the taste of Stuffed Lettuce. Stuffed Lettuce can be prepared easily. - 40.9469
Lettuce Cup Salad
Split hard cooked eggs; remove yolks and blend with 2 tablespoons mayonnaise and deviled ham.
Stuff egg halves with mixture.
Mix cabbage, carrots, and salad dressing or mayonnaise; place in lettuce cups.
Top each with 2 ham stuffed egg halves, and garnish... - 28.6843
Lettuce Wedge Salad
Combine mayonnaise, chili sauce, olives, chives, eggs and paprika.
Put lettuce wedges on salad plates at serving time and spoon chilled dressing over generously (any left over will keep well in the refrigerator). - 26.0625
Purple Lettuce Salad
Arrange lettuces and endive in large salad bowl, tearing leaves into smaller pieces if necessary. Add olives and eggs; set aside.
Place mustard, garlic and vinegar in small bowl; season and mix together using whisk.
Incorporate oil in thin stream while... - 29.9862
Stuffed Cos Leaf
Stuffed cos leaves make an interesting dish and can be easily made with leftovers. The chef explains how it can be made easily and served with garnshing of chopped greens and smoked chicken. Watch out for more… - 113.384