- » Stuffed Lemon Chicken Basil Sauce
Stuffed Lemon Chicken Basil Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed lemon chicken basil sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed lemon chicken basil sauce recipes.
Chicken Legs With Basil Stuffing And Tomato Zucchini Sauce
For sauce: Grate zucchini over colander; sprinkle lightly with salt.
Let drain for 30 minutes.
Rinse; squeeze dry.
Melt butter in heavy small skillet over medium-high heat.
Add zucchini and stir until cooked, about 3 minutes.
Transfer to bowl.
Stir in basil,... - 41.5887
Rice Stuffed Chicken With Grapes & Citronella
1. Sprinkle insides of chicken breasts lightly with salt.
2. Combine rice, 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine, 1/4 teaspoon salt, parsley, rosemary and basil in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix; spoon into hollows in chicken breasts. Fold edges over... - 31.443
Stuffed Roast Chicken
Preheat oven to 400 °F (200 °C).
Place whole shallots in small bowl. Add wine vinegar and water; mix and let stand 12 minutes.
Chop chicken liver and place in second bowl. Add chopped shallots and seasonings; mix well. Squeeze out excess liquid from bread;... - 36.5711
Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Goat Cheese
1. In a food processor put goat cheese, garlic, basil, lemon juice and pepper and blend it.
2. Divide the goat cheese mixture in 4 equal parts and spread it evenly on each breast.
3. Fold the breasts over and press the edges to seal.
4. In a skillet... - 39.6824
Mandarin Chicken Breasts
If you haven't yet given this Mandarin Chicken Breasts a try, it is high time you did it's easier than you think. A very flavorful combination of herbs, spices and lemon juice your taste bubs are in for a feast of flavors with every bite of this Mandarin... - 46.0737
Broccoli Stuffed Tomatoes
Broccoli stuffed tomatoes is a vegetable stuffed tomato recipe. Filled with a basil herbed mix of cheese, peppers and broccoli along egg, the broccoli stuffed tomatoes is baked to finish in the oven. - 43.467
Cajun Redfish Roulades
Thaw fish and seafood, if frozen.
Place fillets between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Pound lightly to flatten to 1/4 inch thickness.
Remove plastic wrap; sprinkle fillets with lemon juice.
For stuffing, in a saucepan cook the mushrooms, shallots or green... - 41.8467
Gourmet Crab Stuffed Sole
In a small sauce pan, heat the butter.
Add the onions with the basil, parsley, salt, pepper, cream, crab meat and lemon juice.
Pour into a mixing bowl, stir in the bread crumbs.
Place the fish on a greased baking sheet.
Top with stuffing.
Bake in a preheated... - 42.8106
Stuffed Roast Turkey
Preheat oven to 400 Â°F (200 Â°C).
Season cavity of turkey with salt and pepper. Fill with stuffing. Carefully peel away skin from meat on breast portions of turkey. Slide pieces of chili pepper butter between skin and meat. Truss turkey and season well.... - 32.6127
Stuffed Turkey Mushrooms
Remove the stems on the mushrooms and chop.
Heat chicken broth in a skillet and cook the onion and ground turkey.
Add the chopped mushroom stems and other ingredients.
Cook this mixture about 5 minutes.
Stuff this mixture into the mushroom caps and sprinkle... - 33.4592
Crispy Pan Roasted Chicken With Spaghetti Squash
This crispy pan roasted chicken recipe is certainly a time consuming job but the pay off would be a fragrant chicken deliciously infused with white wine and vinegar. Take a look at this video to learn how to make crispy pan roasted chicken with spaghetti... - 114.127
Mandarin Chicken Breasts
1) Take the chicken breasts and sprinkle salt on their insides.
2) In a large bowl, mix rice, 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine, 1/4 teaspoon salt, parsley, rosemary and basil. Toss the mixture lightly.
3) Spoon the mixture into the chicken... - 43.3628
First prepare stuffing: melt butter in a small pan and cook shallot or scallion until soft; cool.
Combine ham with veal, breadcrumbs and herbs.
Add shallot, season well and stir in the beaten egg to bind the mixture.
Bone chicken, rub the inside with salt and... - 40.9227
Paupiettes De Veau — Veal Birds
Pound the cutlets very thin.
In a food processor, place the ground veal, bacon, onion, carrot, and celery, grind very fine.
Transfer to a mixing bowl and add the lemon, seasonings and bread crumbs, mixing thoroughly.
Add the egg to bind.
Spread the stuffing... - 45.1756
1) With a rolling pin, beat the escalopes until they are thin.
2) Combine the breadcrumbs, lemon rind and juice, herbs and melted butter and season lightly with salt and pepper.
3) Among the escalopes, divide the stuffing and spread almost to... - 44.3842