- » Stuffed Karela Onion
Stuffed Karela Onion Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stuffed karela onion recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stuffed karela onion recipes.
Stuffed Aaasala Karela
Scrape bitter gourds lightly.
Make vertical slits along each gourd.
Remove the pith and seeds and finely chop the pulp.
Keep aside to use later in stuffing Run salt all over the gourds.
Keep aside for 1 hour.
Wash the cored bitter gourds well in running... - 37.788
Stuffed Karela has a very bitter taste. The green chilli, curry leaves and amchur gives the Stuffed Karela a blazing taste. - 43.9766
Vegetable Stuffed Karela
1. Slit gourds from oen side. Remove seeds and pulp carefully without breaking the gourds.
2. Rub inside and out with salt and let them stand for 5 to 6 hours.
3. Wash well under running water.
4. Boil the gourds in salted water to which has been added the... - 45.68
Stuffed Karelas In Gravy
1. Fry de-seeded karelas lightly.
2. Fry the stuffing lightly, add salt, masalas, green coriander, mango powder and red chillies.
3. Stuff karelas tightly with the filling.
4. Make a gravy with the paste of onions, garlic-ginger, tomatoes, haldi, salt and red... - 31.7842
Stuffed Karela Punjabi Style
Wash the karelas and scrape the rough outer skin. Then slit it on one side from top to bottom and remove the seeds and the soft material within. Soak in salted water for 2 hours. Meanwhile, make the stuffing.
Take 2 tablespoons of mustard oil and place in a... - 34.5865
1 Scrape the bitter gourd (karela) well.
2 Rub nicely with salt and allow to dry in the shade.
3 Rinse well with cold water.
4 Gently squeeze out all the water.
5 Using a sharp knife, cut a slit on one side.
6 In a pan, heat the... - 45.9878
Karela Masala By Chef Sonali
Clean, wash and wipe karela absolutely dry. Remove half a centimeter from both ends. Slit and keep aside. Mix red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, dry mango powder, turmeric powder and salt. Stuff the karela/bittergourd with this masala. Keep... - 51.9227
Dal Stuffed Bitter Gourd
Bitter gourd contains a hypoGlycemic or insulin like property also known as plant insulin which is highly beneficial in lowering the blood sugar levels. - 46.6616
Wash bittergourds, scrape gently and make a slit on one side to come three-quarters of the way up.
Carefully remove seeds and rub salt and turmeric all over bittergourds.
Set aside for 1-2 hours.
Place bittergourds in a pan with enough water to cover over... - 46.4141