- » Stuffed Karela
Stuffed Karela Recipes
Stuffed Karela is a culinary preparation that belongs to the Indian cuisine. The main ingredients required in Stuffed Karela Recipes are karela, gram flour, roasted peanuts, ginger garlic paste, turmeric, green ... More »
Karela is good for health so transform your bitter karelas into something delicious like bharva karela. Chef Manjula has a simple recipe that makes karela a preferred dish for everyone. Karela also helps keep control sugar levels for diabetics thus this dish... - 99.0919
3 Methods To Make Stuffed Karelas & Turiya Patra
What could be a perfect treat for dinner than yummy stuffed karela and Turia patra? You will be surprised to see how Chef Bhal Dave prepares bitter karela and turns it into a yummy delight in a snap. Just prepare this easy-to-make Turia patra at home and see... - 69.2077
Vegetable Stuffed Karela
1. Slit gourds from oen side. Remove seeds and pulp carefully without breaking the gourds.
2. Rub inside and out with salt and let them stand for 5 to 6 hours.
3. Wash well under running water.
4. Boil the gourds in salted water to which has been added the... - 45.6405
Stuffed Karela has a very bitter taste. The green chilli, curry leaves and amchur gives the Stuffed Karela a blazing taste. - 44.951
Stuffed Aaasala Karela
Scrape bitter gourds lightly.
Make vertical slits along each gourd.
Remove the pith and seeds and finely chop the pulp.
Keep aside to use later in stuffing Run salt all over the gourds.
Keep aside for 1 hour.
Wash the cored bitter gourds well in running... - 39.7677
Potato Stuffed Karela
1. Salt bitter gourds. Remove seeds and pulp.
2. Smear inside and out with salt and set aside.
3. Boil potatoes. Peel and dice.
4. Mix with chilli powder, garam masala and tamarind pulp.
5. Stuff bitter gourds with prepared stuffing.
7. Heat fat. Fry... - 36.8026
Stuffed Karelas In Gravy
1. Fry de-seeded karelas lightly.
2. Fry the stuffing lightly, add salt, masalas, green coriander, mango powder and red chillies.
3. Stuff karelas tightly with the filling.
4. Make a gravy with the paste of onions, garlic-ginger, tomatoes, haldi, salt and red... - 33.4648
Stuffed Karela Recipes By Category